May 05, 2024, 11:18:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 493042 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #760 on: August 06, 2008, 03:06:01 PM »

CSI back at the Anthony house....on FOX after commercial
Link to video if you can?Please?
Nevermind...found it at myfoxorlando.com
Smile

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=CCA4BFDE683CAA9FA32EB5111E943311?contentId=7146828&version=8&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: August 06, 2008, 03:08:46 PM »

Authorities:

Casey Anthony's babysitter DOES NOT EXIST
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #762 on: August 06, 2008, 03:10:17 PM »

Caylee Anthony

Thanks for all of the updates on Caylee Anthony! I had to disconnect some of my cable channels...I wasn't able to afford it...I thought I would just long online to get the news...Little did I know I would miss my news channels when an interesting story would arise...Thanks again! I just saw on Wesh.com that they are going to start searching in the water for Caylee...This is too sad!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: August 06, 2008, 03:12:55 PM »

Caylee Anthony

Thanks for all of the updates on Caylee Anthony! I had to disconnect some of my cable channels...I wasn't able to afford it...I thought I would just long online to get the news...Little did I know I would miss my news channels when an interesting story would arise...Thanks again! I just saw on Wesh.com that they are going to start searching in the water for Caylee...This is too sad!

We'll keep you posted.....this is just sooooo sad

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: August 06, 2008, 03:16:31 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17110771/detail.html

CSI Techs Visit Anthony Home Again

POSTED: 12:23 pm EDT August 6, 2008
UPDATED: 3:02 pm EDT August 6, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Two Orange County Sheriff's Office crime scene investigation technicians paid a visit to the Anthony home in East Orlando on Wednesday.

The technicians took a cart and a box of latex gloves inside with them.

Lead investigator John Allen is at the home.

Last week, investigators made another visit to the home and took two large paper bags. Caylee's grandfather, George Anthony, accompanied investigators for that search.

Wednesday's visit is the third time investigators have searched the Anthony home since Caylee has been missing.

Dive Team To Search For Caylee

The investigation into the disappearance of missing toddler Caylee Anthony will take to water on Thursday.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, 22, is still being held in the Orange County Jail on charges of child neglect with a $500,000 bond.

A dive team will search lakes and retention ponds in the vicinity of the Anthony home in East Orange County. Although, investigators said they are not basing the search on a specific tip.

Early on, the investigation centered on Casey Anthony and her parents, George and Cindy Anthony.

Investigators searched the back yard of the Anthony home where Casey Anthony and Caylee, 2, also lived.

The young mother's car was also searched. The lab results for hair and dirt samples are expected soon.

Since then, Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, was denied a bond reduction for his client.

Meanwhile, Lee Anthony will visit his sister in jail on Thursday.

The family said they will no longer make phone calls that they know will be recorded and released to the public because they fear if too much information is given, Caylee could be harmed.

Please click refresh for updates on this story.

Attorney: Ortiz Probably Not Caylee's Father

An attorney representing the family of Jesus Ortiz said on Wednesday that as far as they know, Ortiz is not the father of missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

Ortiz, 20, died in a car crash in Orlando in May 2007. He attended Colonial High School with Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony.

In recent weeks, rumors surfaced on the Internet that Ortiz could be the father of Caylee.

The attorney representing Ortiz's parents said the family is close-knit and they claim they've never heard of or met Casey Anthony.

But they're not completely dismissing the possibility that Ortiz could be the father.

"Miss Anthony never told the family Jesus was the father or that he might be the father. In fact, the family has never met her and does not know her," attorney Bryan Crews said. "If the child is indeed their grandchild and alive, that is all they have left of their son, Jesus Ortiz. They would like to get to know the child if she is indeed still alive."

Crews said as far as the family of Ortiz knows, Casey Anthony and their son never dated, and they have no knowledge of their son ever taking a paternity test.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office requested a copy of a report from the Florida Highway Patrol on the crash in which Ortiz died.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: August 06, 2008, 03:17:48 PM »

Dive Team To Search For Caylee

The investigation into the disappearance of missing toddler Caylee Anthony will take to water on Thursday.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, 22, is still being held in the Orange County Jail on charges of child neglect with a $500,000 bond.

A dive team will search lakes and retention ponds in the vicinity of the Anthony home in East Orange County. Although, investigators said they are not basing the search on a specific tip.

Early on, the investigation centered on Casey Anthony and her parents, George and Cindy Anthony.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: August 06, 2008, 03:24:20 PM »

Fox News reported that Casey may have "posed" as the babysitter herself.
Also, large rolls of black sheeting taken into the house along with the two dectives and three CSI. 

Hmmm....are they going to black out all the windows and use "black lights", etc. to search for blood??

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: August 06, 2008, 03:28:21 PM »

caylee marie anthony update csi revisits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT4fL1IjPvQ

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #768 on: August 06, 2008, 03:29:35 PM »

Carpe, what date did you have for Jesus Ortiz's birthday?

Birth Date: 08 September 1986

masha danki

I found his driving record - 5 infractions in 8 months and as you know - the last one led to his death..there is another file with some other info also.

I'm not gonna post it cause there is no reason.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: August 06, 2008, 03:33:38 PM »

It's him. I think the lawyers are full of cat dirt.

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: August 06, 2008, 03:43:32 PM »

Fox News reported that Casey may have "posed" as the babysitter herself.
Also, large rolls of black sheeting taken into the house along with the two dectives and three CSI. 

Hmmm....are they going to black out all the windows and use "black lights", etc. to search for blood??

Thanks Puzzler:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-marie-anthony-missing-080608,0,773926.story

Crime scene technicians, investigators back at Caylee Anthony's grandparents' house

Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writer
3:01 PM EDT, August 6, 2008

Crime scene technicians and investigators working the Caylee Anthony disappearance just arrived at the Anthony's home.

A couple of the Orange County Sheriff's Office crime scene vans pulled up to the house on Hopespring Drive shortly after 2:40 p.m. The technicians walked out wearing blue gloves and carrying a box resembling a tackle box. They also carried a roll of black paper or fabric into the home.

When asked what they were looking for, one of the detectives told reporters, "We're working on it."

Check back for updates
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: August 06, 2008, 03:48:52 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/6/anthony_family_looks_for_2_assistants.html

Detectives Remove Evidence From Anthony's Home
Wednesday, August 06, 2008 3:29:20 PM

ORLANDO --  Investigators with the Orange County Sheriff's Office have returned to Cindy and George Anthony's home on Hopespring Drive to remove evidence.

The investigators arrived around 2 p.m. Wednesday.

Last week, investigators removed several large brown paper bags from the Anthony home.  Reports revealed the bags contained gasoline cans.

It's not known if any family members of Caylee Anthony are at the home at this time.  The 2-year-old has been missing for six weeks.

There's no word yet on what exactly is being taken.  Investigators are not commenting at this time.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: August 06, 2008, 04:07:26 PM »

caylee marie anthony update with shep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0pIipAh3Ns

------------------
crazybabyborg
« Reply #773 on: August 06, 2008, 04:10:15 PM »

I can SEE a bit of tv, and even HEAR it when people aren't coming in and talking to me!!! But it's constant and so I know bits and pieces.

My bet is they have a handwriting sample from Casey among what they got out of the house, and my second thought is:

PLEASE, PLEASE, tell me they have not waited until just now to get the exemplar they'll need to compare Caylee's DNA! PLEASE tell me they got that as soon as she was reported missing! I'm having visions of Aruba, and would bet my life Cindy has scoured everything!!!
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: August 06, 2008, 04:16:10 PM »

I just found this a websleuths, I believe posted today

Through a rather circuitous path of friends in the media space, I have learned that one of Casey's friends/"colleagues" is speaking to authorities and may go public today. I am uncertain if this person is male, female, or if it is a past boyfriend, perhaps. I understand material information has been provided by this individual. I have been monitoring the local affiliate Sites and have not seen this information updated....yet. I anxiously await fresh information and insight.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68567&page=20

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: August 06, 2008, 04:18:39 PM »

As sad as it is, they are searching for a body. They must have some evidence that would lead them to do this after all this time.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: August 06, 2008, 04:22:45 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Two Orange County Sheriff's Office crime scene investigation technicians paid a visit to the Anthony home in East Orlando on Wednesday.

The technicians took a cart and a box of latex gloves inside with them.

Lead investigator John Allen is at the home.

Last week, investigators made another visit to the home and took two large paper bags containing gas cans. Caylee's grandfather, George Anthony, accompanied investigators for that search.

The gas cans investigators took from the Anthony home last week were in the shed behind the house.

Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, said her husband went to mow the grass and the shed's lock was broken and the cans were gone so he filed a police report.

Cindy Anthony said her daughter, Casey Anthony, fessed up to taking the gas cans because her car ran out of gas.

She says the cans are irrelevant to the case, and that her daughter was simply embarrassed that her car had run out of gas.

"She didn't want him to know. She thought she could put them back and leave him a note of apology. There was no Caylee in the back of the car. There was nothing else in the back of the car except normal stuff," Cindy Anthony said. She went on to say that her daughter is now a victim, just like Caylee.

"Casey has spoken. She has spoken. They don't listen and I can't go into more of that because again, that is part of the investigation ," Cindy Anthony said. As to how the investigation is going, Caylee's grandmother said the public needs to use their common sense.

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: August 06, 2008, 04:22:47 PM »

I just found this a websleuths, I believe posted today

Through a rather circuitous path of friends in the media space, I have learned that one of Casey's friends/"colleagues" is speaking to authorities and may go public today. I am uncertain if this person is male, female, or if it is a past boyfriend, perhaps. I understand material information has been provided by this individual. I have been monitoring the local affiliate Sites and have not seen this information updated....yet. I anxiously await fresh information and insight.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68567&page=20

Interresting, thanks.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #778 on: August 06, 2008, 04:31:23 PM »

"She didn't want him to know. She thought she could put them back and leave him a note of apology. There was no Caylee in the back of the car. There was nothing else in the back of the car except normal stuff," Cindy Anthony said. She went on to say that her daughter is now a victim, just like Caylee.

"Casey has spoken. She has spoken. They don't listen and I can't go into more of that because again, that is part of the investigation ," Cindy Anthony said. As to how the investigation is going, Caylee's grandmother said the public needs to use their common sense.

++++++++

EMBARRASSED???? ya don't say... is that how she's gonna explain away whatever happened to Caylee?

why the heck did George lie? He lied about a neighbor admitting he / she stole the cans. I knew that was horse hockey when I heard it... but why lie? The truth was going to be known eventually... so why lie?

in my opinion - his credibility is shot.

sick sick sick

the whole clan is sick in the head.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: August 06, 2008, 04:33:40 PM »

Good Afternoon All ..... WOW ... A VERY BIG THANKS TO YOU ALL for keeping me up to date!       CASEY = ZANIEDA ?????  WH-A-A-A?????  Man-o-day .... I didn't see that one coming!

As far as    Cindy Anthony said. As to how the investigation is going, Caylee's grandmother said the public needs to use their common sense.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????  I think she just needs to shut up ...... they are only digging themselves deeper and deeper everytime she opens her mouth!

And Lee .... smirking and laughing while all of this is going on ...... H-E-L-L-O-O-O  ????

Didn't he get the MEMO??? There is a baby missing here!!!!  What's so funny????   

Ok .... so they "believe" Casey and the "babysitter" has her ..... a babysitter none of them have ever met ..... and they believe she is SAFE???   CLOSE TO HOME?  Yes, I'm sure they are right around the corner .... cuz every kidnapper that I have ever heard of, moves in right next door so the child can stay close to her family ..... they just hope that all those billboards with this childs picture on it will go unnoticed.

And who does Cindy think she is going on all these talk shows defending Casey?  This is unbelievable!!!  FOR REAL .... if I wasn't "seeing" it .... there's no way I would believe it!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.