May 14, 2024, 09:39:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 349088 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1900 on: March 06, 2009, 08:55:05 PM »

Damn, just got home and I'll never catch up! You guys blew threw over 25 pages today!!

I know!! I got caught up and was even able to post as it was a slow day for me here in the Catskills.

I also went over to Blink's area and visited for a spell. She is a star now. Did you know?

I'm off to bed as it is late for me. I wonder if Casey has a bed time? Do they have lights out like in summer camp? Can she see a TV from her cell? Hope not

I'm sure she has a bed time, lights out by 8pm and no tv. I believe she only has 1 hour a day to watch tv or shower. Anything happen today to warrant this many pages? Or just good conversation?
Not really Boo, just talkin.....................

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1901 on: March 06, 2009, 08:55:28 PM »

I have a question for you all out there.  My hubby and I currently have no children it's not by choice just we have problems but here's the question listening to Lee's depo part 1 Where they asked him who has watched Caylee..IMO and this is where all you guys out there can help but I think that alot of people have watch this little angel Caylee.  I just feel that if I have a young child I wouldn't be handing her over to just anyone and certainly not alot of people either especially when I had grandparents that are that close by.  So I'd love to hear some feedback from you all with kids.  Thanks

It looks to me like she's been pawning Caylee off to whoever would babysit since she was born. She even had Jesse's teenage brother babysitting if none of the other Grund family members were available.
OEJ Yes that is what she did. Then the Grunds told her find someone else. I HATE KC ANTHONY.

JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1902 on: March 06, 2009, 08:57:51 PM »

Nite Monkeys, I am so behind. I tried looking at SM on my blackberry today and I couldn't log in to SM.

I will try tomorrow on my mom's laptop. If you don't hear from JSM until Saturday afternoon. That means I had to lurk in the cage. 

I just wanted to say thanks for the birthday wishes and for any monkeys that have my email if I can't get into the cage. Email me, I know that works on my Blackberry. TIA JSM

Ya'll have a great week! I will truly miss all my friends in the cage. 

Have a fun, safe trip JSM 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1903 on: March 06, 2009, 08:58:32 PM »

Nite Monkeys, I am so behind. I tried looking at SM on my blackberry today and I couldn't log in to SM.

I will try tomorrow on my mom's laptop. If you don't hear from JSM until Saturday afternoon. That means I had to lurk in the cage. 

I just wanted to say thanks for the birthday wishes and for any monkeys that have my email if I can't get into the cage. Email me, I know that works on my Blackberry. TIA JSM

We will miss you, too!   Have a safe and fun trip!      
Hi Sassy. I hope to have a safe trip. If you hear of any fights in DC, it will be my sister and I going at it like KC and CA. Just kidding. I hope to have fun. Sorry for the O/T I just can't wait to go inside the White House and my mom has a suprise dinner for my birthday. They won't tell me where we are going though.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1904 on: March 06, 2009, 09:00:42 PM »

HI SS .... BYE SS - -NICE to See YOU - Have Fun at Bingo and With your Baby Girl

Hi Deenie !!!

YAHOO !!!! I made it back in time for the new cage !
and only 4 pages to catch up...no new Bomshells ??

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1905 on: March 06, 2009, 09:01:08 PM »

Have a fun, safe trip JSM 
Thanks No Rose, Hugs to Zoe for me. I will so miss my Josef. He knows something is up with my suitcase being out. I just can't wait to meet my Congressman. He is kinda hot in a grey haired sort of way. Kind of looks like Tony Snow (God rest his soul). 

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1906 on: March 06, 2009, 09:01:16 PM »

The FDLE has taken footage of a Quality Inn, I hate to ask a dumb question, but what does this mean?

There must be something to Leonard's remarks re: Casey pacing up and down in the parking lot on the night of the 15th/16th ?
Didn't ZG work for or live at that motel?

I do recall that at some point ZG was staying at a motel (Motel 6?) in Kissimmee.  Not sure when that came about, though.  Possibly after she lost her job due to Casey's lies about the nanny... IOW maybe that was actually AFTER July 16 when Casey was arrested?  IIRC, LP did not specify at which motel parking lot Casey was supposedly recorded on surveillance camera.

As far as the night of June 15 -- Father's Day -- I wonder if old LP may have something hereIt seems likely that something big happened that night.  Wonder how a motel parking lot might figure into it?  (Here is a link to my "Enough" thread in case someone here hasn't seen it:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4429.0 There is a "flee your home to a motel for safety" theme there.  And btw, there is also a "flee your home to a motel for safety" scene in the movie "Untraceable" which Casey rented with Tony on June XX?  16? 17?)

Regardless, Cindy's and George's stories about June 15-16 are somehow less than completely credible.
  • Cindy says she took Caylee to see Grandpa at the nursing home, then to see Grandma at her home in Mt. Dora.
  • Casey and George didn't come along, b/c they were both "working" that day.
  • When Casey came home later, Cindy and Caylee went for a swim, but Casey said the water was too cold, so she didn't join them.
  • Casey took Caylee out of the pool and got her ready for bed.
  • Cindy tucked them both in together, in Casey's bed, just like a normal night.
  • See, Caylee slept in Casey's room every single night, since she first came home from the hospital.  Caylee couldn't go to sleep without Casey by her side, yadda yadda yadda.
  • Neither Cindy nor George make any mention of unpleasantness at all, much less a screaming fight the neighbor claims to have overheard.
  • Next morning (June 16) Cindy arose for work and did not see the girls because they were still in the bedroom with the door closed.
  • However, Cindy knows for certain they were there, b/c she could HEAR THEM BREATHING through the closed door.  She left for work as usual.
  • George did not see Casey or Caylee at all that entire morning, either, though they were supposedly at home, presumably in Casey's room. 
  • At least not until 12:50 when he claims he was watching his favorite News, er, Cooking show before work.  Casey and Caylee appeared from their room, wearing easily-remembered ensembles that George could describe in detail over a month later.
  • There were smiles and hugs, and love you, Dad -- just like a "normal day."  Casey told her father they would both be spending the night with "the nanny" because Casey was working late.  See you tomorrow!
  • No one ever saw Caylee again.  And Casey was AWOL until Cindy tracked her down July 15.

Anybody care to try and line up cell phone pings with that story?

How about trying to line up Cindy's myspace blog from July 3 with that story:

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads… distraughtShe came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

I've only had time to try to keep "sort of" caught-up this past week.  First, HI to all of my wonderful monkey friends, and WELCOME all of you new monkey friends.  I wish the whole world could be like you wonderful people!

Des, I must say that this whole posting of yours has just blown me away.  You, and so many others on this board, are going way beyond anything I can imagine in detailing everything pertaining to this case, and I thank you all.  I would be totally out of the loop without all of your hard work and persistence.

Someone back when made mention that the SM's should be allowed to prosecute this case, and I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!  Isn't there a quickie on-line way to get a law degree in Florida for all of you smart monkey's?

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1907 on: March 06, 2009, 09:01:52 PM »

I posted a pic in musing of my dog Grissom and former Detroit Tiger baseball player Milt Wilcox.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4637.msg707504#msg707504
    BOO is High Tone now she and Grissom have a Detroit Tiger friend.  Maybe Josef needs to go take a picture with TO. Oh I forgot he just got cut. 

Love the picture Boo by the way. You or Dolce or Blurry or Wendi email me please if you don't hear from me. And say a prayer, my sister is trying to get my xanax for the flight. I told her no way no how. JSM can't fly without them.  LUV YOU MONKEYS

Safe Journey and hurry back. You will have a lovely time in DC. Might be a tad chilly there so take warm stuff.
Love to Joe.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1908 on: March 06, 2009, 09:01:56 PM »

We will miss you, too!   Have a safe and fun trip!      
Hi Sassy. I hope to have a safe trip. If you hear of any fights in DC, it will be my sister and I going at it like KC and CA. Just kidding. I hope to have fun. Sorry for the O/T I just can't wait to go inside the White House and my mom has a suprise dinner for my birthday. They won't tell me where we are going though.

Sounds fun!   Enjoy.   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1909 on: March 06, 2009, 09:02:03 PM »

THANK U 4 ALL THE ..."WELCOMES"...

OooRAH
Welcome Hazel~Eyes!

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1910 on: March 06, 2009, 09:03:18 PM »

HI SS .... BYE SS - -NICE to See YOU - Have Fun at Bingo and With your Baby Girl

Hi Deenie !!!

YAHOO !!!! I made it back in time for the new cage !
and only 4 pages to catch up...no new Bomshells ??
WOOOT lol Yay SS is catching UP - But your always serving Coffee .. So Your Good.
Hugs D

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
OEJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1911 on: March 06, 2009, 09:03:50 PM »

I have a question for you all out there.  My hubby and I currently have no children it's not by choice just we have problems but here's the question listening to Lee's depo part 1 Where they asked him who has watched Caylee..IMO and this is where all you guys out there can help but I think that alot of people have watch this little angel Caylee.  I just feel that if I have a young child I wouldn't be handing her over to just anyone and certainly not alot of people either especially when I had grandparents that are that close by.  So I'd love to hear some feedback from you all with kids.  Thanks

It looks to me like she's been pawning Caylee off to whoever would babysit since she was born. She even had Jesse's teenage brother babysitting if none of the other Grund family members were available.
OEJ Yes that is what she did. Then the Grunds told her find someone else. I HATE KC ANTHONY.

JMO JSM

At just about the same time, her friend Lauren, I think it is, found out that Casey was lying about having a job, so she quit babysitting, too. That's about the first time anyone heard about the "nanny." Caylee was eight months old then. Between the Grunds. Lauren, and Cindy, Casey had 6 babysitters in the first eight months of her life.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1912 on: March 06, 2009, 09:05:28 PM »

I'm no body language expert, just a bartender.  Makes me highly qualified to analize these sick folks. Now that I have put the ? out there about the first 3 hr bond hearing, got me wondering why it has not been the doc dumps.  Holy crap, we all suffered CA's FBI interview.  

Good question.

Because it might be likend to waterboarding? 

That is torture to watch.  Oh,Trimm..Did you see the link I posted? You can read the cell phone pings real easy. No conversation is written here though. I have to keep looking for that.

BTW...Imagine being one of the people hanging out with Casey and now your pictures are plastered all over creation with the world analyzing them. Oh, And their parents now know a lot more about them as well!!I would be so pissed at her.
I can't wait until they ALL face her in court. Just for this reason I hope they do not settle out!

Yes I saw the link.Thanks.
I want to see them in court too.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1913 on: March 06, 2009, 09:06:16 PM »

I've been watching NG and Ronald's mother just stated that the media has been brutal on him. I can't help but feel that is a direct result of this case.

KC and her entire family has brought out so much doubt and hatred in this case that I feel a portion of the public has developed a sense of second guessing people that may be involved in situations. There are many questions about Haleigh's disappearance and people's
suspicions seem to be abundant, I feel due to the actions of kc and the A family. That is what is fresh in everyone's mind.

I guess, in short, thanks to this case, many people have developed suspicious minds and innocent people suffer the wrath of it.

Yeah, but notice the difference in Grandmas? Haleigh's gran understood that LE was doing their job when the turned the place inside out -- anything if it helps find Haleigh. What did George and Cindy do---got all confrontational with LE and complained nonstop about the mess. In other words they have no interest in solving Caylee's murder; BECAUSE THEY ALREADY KNOW WHO DID IT!!!!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1914 on: March 06, 2009, 09:06:57 PM »

I posted a pic in musing of my dog Grissom and former Detroit Tiger baseball player Milt Wilcox.
    BOO is High Tone now she and Grissom have a Detroit Tiger friend.  Maybe Josef needs to go take a picture with TO. Oh I forgot he just got cut. 

Love the picture Boo by the way. You or Dolce or Blurry or Wendi email me please if you don't hear from me. And say a prayer, my sister is trying to get my xanax for the flight. I told her no way no how. JSM can't fly without them.  LUV YOU MONKEYS

It was so cool! Milt is such a nice guy! And you can tell really loves dogs! We had his dogs go swimming today in our indoor pool and they all had a blast!! It was the perfect end of week, plus I think the boss was impressed I was able to pull this off, yeah me!!    Oh yeah, Lee is a liar, and KC is a slut!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1915 on: March 06, 2009, 09:07:04 PM »

New motions filed in
Anthony case
Last Edited: Friday, 06 Mar 2009, 5:55 PM EST
Created On: Friday, 06 Mar 2009, 5:55 PM EST

- Casey Anthony may need to answer questions in a civil lawsuit deposition and a deputy who responded to a 911 call made by the meter reader who eventually found Caylee Anthony’s remains will be questioned by the state attorney’s office.

On Friday afternoon Zenaida Gonzalez’s attorney filed a motion with the court asking that Anthony be required to answer their questions. In an earlier deposition, Morgan and Morgan attorneys prepared written questions but Casey only answered one: her name. A hearing has been set for March 18.

FOX 35 also learned Friday that Deputy Richard Kane, who responded to Orange County meter reader Roy Kronk’s 911 phone calls regarding a bag found in the woods in August, will be deposed by the state attorneys office on March 13.

Also on Friday, an affidavit concerning DNA reports and procedures was also filed by Dr. Larry Kobilinsky, an expert for the defense.

www.foxnews.com

Good for John Morgan !!; Now wouldn't it be something if there's more to Deputy Kane's ambivalence than meets the eye ? [ probably not, but interesting contemplation anyway ]; So...................Dr.Larry Kobilinsky is still on the scene, eh ? Sneaky Pete he must be.

Deputy Cain, the same officer who gave Kronk the brush-off in August and is being deposed by the State next week, was also the officer who responded to a call from a Keith Williams a few days later, on August 18, when Williams found a bag of clothing and stuffed animals at the dead end of Suburban Drive and called 911.  I read about this in the tip records that were released in the previous doc dump. 

Cain looked at the bag, said it had roots growing through it and had therefore been there a long time, and DID NOTHING.  He actually left the bag there.  (A child is missing from the neighborhood, and the responding officer didn't think this might be a good thing to hold onto?)

Well, guess what?  In the latest docs, it turns out that the same guy, Keith Williams, was issued a trespass notice two month later on October 21 (one week after Casey's indictment and arrest for murder).  Why?  Because he was seen going into the woods near the dead-end of Suburban with some kind of long-handled digging implement "to look for Caylee."  He parked on the grass next to the wood-line and went in.  At some point, he re-parked his car at the school.  The authorities from the school were alarmed when some kids reported seeing this guy, so they called 911.  Williams told the responding officer that he knew Casey from long ago.  (Hmm.. his birthdate is in 1978; hers is in 1986.)  He said he came out because he had called the tip line and police would not search.  He supposedly found a balloon out there that said "Happy Father's Day."

After Caylee was found, the school officials contacted OCSO to advise them about this incident that had happened back in October.
---------------------
As an aside, since I didn't see any Monkeys talking about this, I went to check at WS, and there is a whole thread there.  They found this guy's myspace (Keith Williams) and he looks exactly like the suspect sketch of the serial rapist that was suspected in Nicole Ganguzza's murder.. anyway, it made my head spin!  Even more than usual.

Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Aunza
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1916 on: March 06, 2009, 09:07:20 PM »

Niter Joesamas. Sleep well!

Ddex, Those other youngsters (lol) maybe need to rethink what they are doing, if they did not want their 15 minutes of fun to turn into a lifetime of shame and misfortune. IMHO ~smile~ I am hoping some of them will now be turning their energies and talents to helping build their communities vs seeing just how far they can push their boundries.

If they are going to testify, I do not believe they can be in the court room during the trial.  But, I dunno.

Kindly said,

A.  

Life IS Good!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1917 on: March 06, 2009, 09:08:26 PM »

Safe Journey and hurry back. You will have a lovely time in DC. Might be a tad chilly there so take warm stuff.
Love to Joe.
Thanks Scarlett. I just got a new coat. It looks like a spy coat. My suitcase is crammed packed full of everything.

OEJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1918 on: March 06, 2009, 09:10:27 PM »

I've been watching NG and Ronald's mother just stated that the media has been brutal on him. I can't help but feel that is a direct result of this case.

KC and her entire family has brought out so much doubt and hatred in this case that I feel a portion of the public has developed a sense of second guessing people that may be involved in situations. There are many questions about Haleigh's disappearance and people's
suspicions seem to be abundant, I feel due to the actions of kc and the A family. That is what is fresh in everyone's mind.

I guess, in short, thanks to this case, many people have developed suspicious minds and innocent people suffer the wrath of it.

Yeah, but notice the difference in Grandmas? Haleigh's gran understood that LE was doing their job when the turned the place inside out -- anything if it helps find Haleigh. What did George and Cindy do---got all confrontational with LE and complained nonstop about the mess. In other words they have no interest in solving Caylee's murder; BECAUSE THEY ALREADY KNOW WHO DID IT!!!!!

I have a lot of respect for the officers who've been investigating this case. It breaks my heart George cursed them so badly when they were there on the last search warrant. As far as I can tell, the A's have no respect for anyone including themselves.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1919 on: March 06, 2009, 09:11:26 PM »

Damn, just got home and I'll never catch up! You guys blew threw over 25 pages today!!

I know!! I got caught up and was even able to post as it was a slow day for me here in the Catskills.

I also went over to Blink's area and visited for a spell. She is a star now. Did you know?

I'm off to bed as it is late for me. I wonder if Casey has a bed time? Do they have lights out like in summer camp? Can she see a TV from her cell? Hope not

I'm sure she has a bed time, lights out by 8pm and no tv. I believe she only has 1 hour a day to watch tv or shower. Anything happen today to warrant this many pages? Or just good conversation?
Not really Boo, just talkin.....................

Thanks A1, I get panicky when I see so many pages and think I may have missed something. I love reading through all the posts, but some nights I just can't do it. Some days are diamonds, some days are stones. I'm achy and tired today, but it was a good day! BTW Macaroni Grill rocks and their chicken scallopini is the best! And KC is a slut puppy!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.