May 21, 2024, 12:04:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #19 8/05/10 - 8/27/10  (Read 435599 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2160 on: August 24, 2010, 09:45:23 AM »

Morning Monkeys

Where is everybody today?

JSM Prayers you are feeling better today.

Prayers to Martin Short and May his wife Rest in Peace. Read this morning she passed away. She was only 58. So young they didn't say why. an angelic monkey
Thanks for the prayers Greeneyes. I took 6 advil, 1 tylenol and a muscle relaxer. I feel much better now. 

JSM please be careful with the meds.
JSM I missed that you took all those pills  be careful, that is a lot of pills.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2161 on: August 24, 2010, 09:46:07 AM »

Good Morning. 
Dogs barked all night,because the neighbors had a fire burning all night.Must find Sudafed.
I don't feel very neighborly this morning...I just dumped a pile of dead trout next to the picnic table.Cats will love it.(fillets-no bones).

Morning Trimm, stupid neighbors. Glad you dumped out the dead fish, hopefully it will start really stinking before the cats get to them.  Monkey Devil!

The rocks I laid them on really heat up in the sun.   
I am glad you feel better.If I took 6 advil I would die.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #2162 on: August 24, 2010, 09:46:57 AM »

Hi, Monkeys!
I joined SM after searching for news on Kyron.
I have stayed on the Kyron threads but today I decided to 'look around'.
I enjoyed the smoking related thread and wish it was active right now....................................long story.
Is this thread rather like a 'get to know you~ off topic' thread?
Are there guidelines for posting here?  Or can anyone join in?
Thanks for being here.
Pat
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2163 on: August 24, 2010, 09:47:23 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/celebrity.news.gossip/08/23/martin.short.wife/index.html     here is an article about Martin Short's wife, very pretty woman.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2164 on: August 24, 2010, 09:48:47 AM »

good morning everyone!
Trimm...I wish you next door neighbors would move! good for you on the fish parts by the picnic table lol !
JSM...glad that you are better today!

Grand daughters are playing games on the other computer...beds are made...we all slept well last night...them probably better than me..but it was all good...Next onto breakfast and then who knows what for the rest of the day...running around..

My little grand daughters cast is starting to smell a bit...she gets it off in 9 days..any solutions for "freshening" it up a bit? can't get it wet..She is really starting to get some irritation around her little hand where the cast rubs and also at the top of her arm where it rubs..I put some chafing cream on it this morning to give her some relief..her arm really itches too! hubs had the brilliant idea to get a long knitting needle which is plastic to scratch her arm..fits really neat into the cast...she loves it that she can scratch her arm...
I will be at the lake next week when she gets her cast off...(:

Poor baby.  I think we used baby powder when my son had his cast. That was years ago. Just a little and it helped with the itches too. I was so shocked when they took the cast off. His arm was so skinny looking and dirty looking. You have all that died skin. It took about a week for the arm to feel out after being in the cast. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2165 on: August 24, 2010, 09:49:08 AM »

Good Morning. 
Dogs barked all night,because the neighbors had a fire burning all night.Must find Sudafed.
I don't feel very neighborly this morning...I just dumped a pile of dead trout next to the picnic table.Cats will love it.(fillets-no bones).

Morning Trimm, stupid neighbors. Glad you dumped out the dead fish, hopefully it will start really stinking before the cats get to them.  Monkey Devil!

I can smell the fish here     I would be dead if I took that much advil also 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2166 on: August 24, 2010, 09:52:55 AM »

Hi, Monkeys!
I enjoyed the smoking related thread and wish it was active right now....................................long story.
Thanks for being here.
Pat

Welcome Tolerance

Every body is welcome here. There is no off topic here.  We just chat about pretty much every thing.    The only guide line is the same for all of SM no name calling of other Monkeys. Hope you hang around we have lots of fun here.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2167 on: August 24, 2010, 09:53:44 AM »

Hi, Monkeys!
Thanks for being here.
Pat
Hi, it is like a group of us that talk about all things, WELCOME bring your cup of coffee and join us.  an angelic monkey  I think and correct me, I'm not a member of InSessions, but I enjoy your posts over there if you are the same person 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2168 on: August 24, 2010, 09:58:02 AM »

Hi Tolerance!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2169 on: August 24, 2010, 09:59:27 AM »

she can't wait!
thanks for trying to answer the question on the cast...
I suppose that her arm sweats under there and it emits some smells...not real bad smells but just something that this nose detects...she would be mortified if she thought that anyone could smell something on her! but only 9 more days...on the down slide now...
Bless her heart. My coworker answered and said that hers stunk to high heaven and she couldn't do anything about it either.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2170 on: August 24, 2010, 10:01:06 AM »

Morning Monkeys. Sorry wasn't in the cage yesterday, work killed me among other things.

Hope you all have a wonderful day and I get to stay in here for a bit.  an angelic monkey
Try not to work too hard, and stay out of the heat, which we now have also 
I hope to not work too hard today, will stay out of the heat. Greeneyes says we are going to cool down on Wednesday. I can't wait!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2171 on: August 24, 2010, 10:01:11 AM »

Good Morning. 

OMG Trimm    You reminded me of my brother. a couple years ago he had fish in his little freezer her used when he went deep sea fishing. Well the dang thing went out and he just let the fish rot in their buckets. The smell got so bad he duct taped the lid. Well he has this old busy body neighbor that has caused him grief so he decided to take the buckets of smelly rotten fish and place them along the fence right bye her bedroom window.  Which was way in his back yard. She came over telling him their was a died cat in his yard. He told her no died cat.  It must have smelled for days. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2172 on: August 24, 2010, 10:02:22 AM »

Morning Monkeys

Prayers to Martin Short and May his wife Rest in Peace. Read this morning she passed away. She was only 58. So young they didn't say why. an angelic monkey
Thanks for the prayers Greeneyes. I took 6 advil, 1 tylenol and a muscle relaxer. I feel much better now. 

an angelic monkey I will Greeneyes. I pop advil like candy.

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #2173 on: August 24, 2010, 10:02:25 AM »

Hi, Monkeys!
Thanks for being here.
Pat
Hi, it is like a group of us that talk about all things, WELCOME bring your cup of coffee and join us.  an angelic monkey  I think and correct me, I'm not a member of InSessions, but I enjoy your posts over there if you are the same person 
Thank you for the welcome and information, everyone!!  I love this thread!!
NRCG, I used to post fairly often on IS, but the Kyron thread over there has deteriorated to the point that I rarely even read anymore.
2 distinct camps hurling BS at each other w/ a few wonderful openminded posters who try to maintain some type of balance and integrety.   I think this happens when real news or information gets down to a trickle.................?
Not much room for my Tolerant  viewpoint so I stay out of it.
SMs seems, in my opinion, much more informative and I love the tolerance and kindness shown among posters.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2174 on: August 24, 2010, 10:02:30 AM »

good morning everyone!
Trimm...I wish you next door neighbors would move! good for you on the fish parts by the picnic table lol !

Grand daughters are playing games on the other computer...beds are made...we all slept well last night...them probably better than me..but it was all good...Next onto breakfast and then who knows what for the rest of the day...running around..

My little grand daughters cast is starting to smell a bit...she gets it off in 9 days..any solutions for "freshening" it up a bit? can't get it wet..She is really starting to get some irritation around her little hand where the cast rubs and also at the top of her arm where it rubs..I put some chafing cream on it this morning to give her some relief..her arm really itches too! hubs had the brilliant idea to get a long knitting needle which is plastic to scratch her arm..fits really neat into the cast...she loves it that she can scratch her arm...

Hey Cookie!   
http://www.doctorsecrets.com/your-bones/plaster-cast-care.htm
Cast Care

* Keep your affected limb propped up on a pillow when resting to avoid swelling.
    * Exercise any joints sticking out from the cast e.g. your toes or fingers, to prevent stiffness.
    * Do not Wet your cast. This will crack it and a new one will need to applied.
    * Do not Cut your plaster cast yourself - go back to have it trimmed or loosened if needed. Doctors use a non sharp saw like a vibrating pizza cutter to cut casts without cutting your skin. Never use a box cutter, power saw, or razor or you'll cut yourself!
    * Do not Stand on your cast, or rest on any hard surfaces like the back of a chair for the first day as the plaster needs time to set to full strength.
    * Cast graffiti with pens, markers, and pens is fine. A well decorated cast can make a snazzy momento to keep after it's removed.

Cast Change

1. You need to have your cast changed If it gets soft or cracks.
   2. You develop increasing pain, numbness, or pins and needles or your toes or fingers turn blue. These are signs that your cast is too tight and cutting off blood flow. Not good!
   3. Your cast stinks. Pew. This can be a sign of infection.

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2175 on: August 24, 2010, 10:02:51 AM »

good morning everyone!

Poor baby.  I think we used baby powder when my son had his cast. That was years ago. Just a little and it helped with the itches too. I was so shocked when they took the cast off. His arm was so skinny looking and dirty looking. You have all that died skin. It took about a week for the arm to feel out after being in the cast. 

that is what we have been told..to be prepared for that..also that it might be really hairy lol...so should bald men cover their head in casts to grow back their hair? lol...

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2176 on: August 24, 2010, 10:03:30 AM »

Morning Monkeys

JSM I missed that you took all those pills  be careful, that is a lot of pills.
  an angelic monkey I will be careful No Rose.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2177 on: August 24, 2010, 10:04:03 AM »

Morning Monkeys. Sorry wasn't in the cage yesterday, work killed me among other things.

Hope you all have a wonderful day and I get to stay in here for a bit.  an angelic monkey
Try not to work too hard, and stay out of the heat, which we now have also 
I hope to not work too hard today, will stay out of the heat. Greeneyes says we are going to cool down on Wednesday. I can't wait!!

Me too JSM.  It's only suppose to get to 99 today. And then drop to the low 90's tomorrow. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2178 on: August 24, 2010, 10:05:31 AM »

Good Morning. 

YAY, hope the wind is blowing the neighbor's direction.

Advil doesn't bother me at all, thank God. I think really the muscle relaxer along with the advil is what helped. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2179 on: August 24, 2010, 10:06:47 AM »

Hi, Monkeys!
Thanks for being here.
Pat
Hi Tolerance, this thread is for everyone to come in and have fun and play. Glad to see you in here. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.