May 21, 2024, 02:38:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 288993 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #640 on: October 01, 2009, 10:00:40 PM »

WESH's Kealing explained the defense's position as "they say there is simply no evidence that Caylee's death was a crime."

This just blows my mind. If anyone other than her daughter were suspect Cindy would be screaming from the rooftops. How can anyone think this would work? Caylee's death not a crime. 2 year old children do not wander down the street into dark, damp woods, put duct tape on their face and lay down and die.  How can they sleep at night knowing they even wrote that down on a piece of paper?? Would they really feel the world is a better place with Casey Anthony on the loose?? Would they say years down the road, when she is accused of killing someone else, Well, we didn't know for sure?? What has our society come to when the death of our children becomes a money making scheme? They are given to us by God, they are gifts. I hope and pray God comes down hard on these people, ALL OF THEM.

Evening, all!  Back reading on Pg.2 when I saw this excellent post by BooMonkey!  What a well thought out rebuttal to the nonsense uttered by the Anthony camp and Jose Baez et al.  I wondered the same things.  Boo, i hope you don't mind if I run with your idea a little here.  How does a two-year wrap her mouth and nose thoroughly with fire-resistant duct tape, somehow cut/tear it, put a heart sticker on it, wrap herself in her comforter, get her mother's car keys,open the car trunk, lay down, close the trunk lid, and lay there dead for 1-2 days, unlock the trunk, get out, go into the house, grab two trash bags and a laundry hamper/bag, climb into one, double bag herself using the other, climb into the laundry hamper/bag, carry herself out to the same car, get her mother's car keys again,open the trunk, get in, lay down, close the trunk lid, start the car, drive to the woods off Suburban, stop the vehicle, get the keys, open the trunk, and toss herself out into the woods?

What an idiotic statement for  Baez and his team that "they say there is simply no evidence that Caylee's death was a crime."!  All I can say is that they must be pretty desperate because their backed into a corner with no solid defense.  First, their defense strategy was screaming "Zanny the nanny did it!"...and that was shot down because the defense could never provide proof that Zanny the nanny existed.  Then, their next strategy was trying to float the Jesse Grund/Amy Huzienga theory (Cindy stating "Whoever watched Caylee was Zanny-Jesse Grund/Amy Huzienga)...that got shot down too.  Then, their defense strategy was to cast doubt on the evidence and the collection process...an uphill battle due at best.  When that didn't work as well as intended, the defense strategy quickly became filing motions to get all charges dropped...what a joke!!!  Now, we have the newest defense strategy, "there is simply no evidence that Caylee's death was a crime."...which defies all logic,reasoning, and critical thinking.  Is this the best Baez and his team of "experts" can do?  Seriously, if that's all he & Lyons have to offer, I'd be really worried if I were Casey.  Even a simple-minded man can clearly see two year olds don't kill themselves.  JMO

I know and agree with both of you! I want to scream.............

Wow! What a shame Caylee accidently died while she was practicing her Houdini routine!  Rolling Eyes

However, we all know where the defense is going with this. His point, that he makes poorly, is that there is no evidence proving that Caylee didn't ACCIDENTLY die and that Casey panicked and disposed of her body. Illegally disposing of a body is far less punishable than murder, and that's where they're going, IMO.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: October 01, 2009, 10:04:31 PM »

I appreciate reading what Rev Grund wrote. For the life of me I was trying to figure out this occult talk, I just thought Cindy and D Casey pulled that out of their azzes. It means nothing to me if Rev was in the occult or not, I could care less, but how Cindy and D Casey went from the occult to sacrificing a child in a ritual is beyond me. If Cindy spent half as much time taking proper care of her children and grandchild, then she has in all these emails, and all the nonsense that she has done to save her daughter, we probably wouldn't be talking about the murder of Caylee 

Excellent post, No Rose!  ITA with your statement about Cindy.  If she had been this concerned about Casey years ago, I don't think we'd be here now.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: October 01, 2009, 10:08:29 PM »

Boo- thank you for sharing Rev. Grund's response.  I'm not suit happy person, but I do think when someone has been a false witness against you, they need to be held accountable (particularly when their false statements become public ones).  I say "Go, Rev. Grund!".  The idea is to expose the responsible parties for what they are (so others can be forewarned) and also to stop a repeat of their behavior.  All MOO.

Forecast for the Day:
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #643 on: October 01, 2009, 10:15:27 PM »

Boo- thank you for sharing Rev. Grund's response.  I'm not suit happy person, but I do think when someone has been a false witness against you, they need to be held accountable (particularly when their false statements become public ones).  I say "Go, Rev. Grund!".  The idea is to expose the responsible parties for what they are (so others can be forewarned) and also to stop a repeat of their behavior.  All MOO.
ITA ISpy!
I truly hope and pray that all of Cindy and Georges (and Kc) lies are exposed to the light and they are held accountable for each and every one. They've played the grieving grandparents card far too long, all the while holding out their hand for charitable contributions. They don't deserve one penny from one person. They need to start paying their dues, starting with paying TES for their time and effort to find Caylee. Tim deserves an apology too. The world needs to see that this is unacceptable behavior and not tolerated by our judicial system. I'm waiting for others to follow suit of the Anthonys if this is not stopped immediately!

BTW I keep typing your name as ISpay and have to delete!!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: October 01, 2009, 10:16:05 PM »

Hi Monkeys! I hope everyone's doing great tonight!

She's going down............... don't worry, Casey's going down!!!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: October 01, 2009, 10:28:05 PM »

WESH's Kealing explained the defense's position as "they say there is simply no evidence that Caylee's death was a crime."

This just blows my mind. If anyone other than her daughter were suspect Cindy would be screaming from the rooftops. How can anyone think this would work? Caylee's death not a crime. 2 year old children do not wander down the street into dark, damp woods, put duct tape on their face and lay down and die.  How can they sleep at night knowing they even wrote that down on a piece of paper?? Would they really feel the world is a better place with Casey Anthony on the loose?? Would they say years down the road, when she is accused of killing someone else, Well, we didn't know for sure?? What has our society come to when the death of our children becomes a money making scheme? They are given to us by God, they are gifts. I hope and pray God comes down hard on these people, ALL OF THEM.

Evening, all!  Back reading on Pg.2 when I saw this excellent post by BooMonkey!  What a well thought out rebuttal to the nonsense uttered by the Anthony camp and Jose Baez et al.  I wondered the same things.  Boo, i hope you don't mind if I run with your idea a little here.  How does a two-year wrap her mouth and nose thoroughly with fire-resistant duct tape, somehow cut/tear it, put a heart sticker on it, wrap herself in her comforter, get her mother's car keys,open the car trunk, lay down, close the trunk lid, and lay there dead for 1-2 days, unlock the trunk, get out, go into the house, grab two trash bags and a laundry hamper/bag, climb into one, double bag herself using the other, climb into the laundry hamper/bag, carry herself out to the same car, get her mother's car keys again,open the trunk, get in, lay down, close the trunk lid, start the car, drive to the woods off Suburban, stop the vehicle, get the keys, open the trunk, and toss herself out into the woods?

What an idiotic statement for  Baez and his team that "they say there is simply no evidence that Caylee's death was a crime."!  All I can say is that they must be pretty desperate because their backed into a corner with no solid defense.  First, their defense strategy was screaming "Zanny the nanny did it!"...and that was shot down because the defense could never provide proof that Zanny the nanny existed.  Then, their next strategy was trying to float the Jesse Grund/Amy Huzienga theory (Cindy stating "Whoever watched Caylee was Zanny-Jesse Grund/Amy Huzienga)...that got shot down too.  Then, their defense strategy was to cast doubt on the evidence and the collection process...an uphill battle due at best.  When that didn't work as well as intended, the defense strategy quickly became filing motions to get all charges dropped...what a joke!!!  Now, we have the newest defense strategy, "there is simply no evidence that Caylee's death was a crime."...which defies all logic,reasoning, and critical thinking.  Is this the best Baez and his team of "experts" can do?  Seriously, if that's all he & Lyons have to offer, I'd be really worried if I were Casey.  Even a simple-minded man can clearly see two year olds don't kill themselves.  JMO

Wow! What a shame Caylee accidently died while she was practicing her Houdini routine!  Rolling Eyes

However, we all know where the defense is going with this. His point, that he makes poorly, is that there is no evidence proving that Caylee didn't ACCIDENTLY die and that Casey panicked and disposed of her body. Illegally disposing of a body is far less punishable than murder, and that's where they're going, IMO.
So does that mean that Casey would have to get on the stand and tell how Caylee accidentally died, and why she panicked and wrapped duct tape over her mouth and nose and put her in the trunk of her car and drove around for a couple of days after she triple bagged her and once the smell became overbearing she threw her in the swampy woods, all the while telling her friends and family that Caylee was having the time of her life with Zanny while Casey was having the time of her life, and once she was found out, she placed the blame on ZG? 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: October 01, 2009, 10:29:03 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21174580/detail.html
Expert: Lack Of DNA In Caylee Case Not Unusual
Attorney Also Questions New Casey Anthony Motions

POSTED: 4:48 pm EDT October 1, 2009
UPDATED: 5:28 pm EDT October 1, 2009
 Expert: Lack Of DNA In Caylee Case Not Unusual]
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A DNA expert said Thursday it is not surprising that duct tape found on Caylee Anthony's skull lacked fingerprints or DNA.

Dr. Bruce Levy, who also is the chief medical examiner in Tennessee, said it also is not unusual that the FBI found DNA from one of its own technicians in a sample.

Levy's comments come as Anthony defense team seeks to have charges against her dismissed, citing what they call a lack of evidence linking Anthony to her daughter Caylee's death.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder and is in Orange County Jail awaiting trial next year.

Levy examined the recent FBI lab results on duct tape found across Caylee skull when he remained were discovered in an Orange County woods in December 2008. He said it is not surprising little DNA was left once the body was found.
"If it was on the body while it was exposed to the elements, you may find very degraded DNA or a small fragment," he said.

In its reports, the FBI admitted it did find DNA belonging to one of its own female technicians. Levy said that can happen very innocently and does not mean the lab tests were botched.

"Any person coming into contact or coming near that body can leave DNA evidence unless they're enclosed in a cocoon," Levy said.

WESH 2 has learned that Casey Anthony's defense continues to maintain there is an unknown DNA fragment on the duct tape that does not belong to Caylee, Casey or Cindy Anthony, who is Anthony's mother and Caylee's grandmother.

"I think the defense is going to want to make it as significant as they can...that it belongs to the perpetrator," said Levy.

Levy, a veteran of hundreds of criminal trials, says that might not be Anthony's best defense.

"I think if you want to hang on to one little fact in a sea of facts you may lose sight of the whole case," he said.

Also Thursday, a defense attorney said the motions to dismiss charges against Caset Anthony have no chance of success.
"The motions they filed are lacking in substance and procedurally incorrect," said Richard Hornsby, who has been reviewing the case and speaking with WESH.

For example, Hornsby said ew motion to dismiss murder and aggravated child abuse charges should have been filed by the defense last year
[/b]

First up, thanks Trimm for posting this!  It made my smile a lot bigger! My second thought (the bolded part)- can the defense be cited/fined/penalized for filing frivolous motions?

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: October 01, 2009, 10:46:04 PM »

ITA ISpy!
I truly hope and pray that all of Cindy and Georges (and Kc) lies are exposed to the light and they are held accountable for each and every one. They've played the grieving grandparents card far too long, all the while holding out their hand for charitable contributions. They don't deserve one penny from one person. They need to start paying their dues, starting with paying TES for their time and effort to find Caylee. Tim deserves an apology too. The world needs to see that this is unacceptable behavior and not tolerated by our judicial system. I'm waiting for others to follow suit of the Anthonys if this is not stopped immediately!

BTW I keep typing your name as ISpay and have to delete!!   

Too funny (ISpay)!  We can tell your an animal lover!  LOL!  Seriously though, I hope anyone who's personal info has been released in the course of Cindy's e-mails, sues Cindy and Dominic Casey.  How dare they!  I hope anyone sucked by the Anthony CMA Foundation dog-and-pony show demands their money back too.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: October 01, 2009, 11:01:08 PM »

So does that mean that Casey would have to get on the stand and tell how Caylee accidentally died, and why she panicked and wrapped duct tape over her mouth and nose and put her in the trunk of her car and drove around for a couple of days after she triple bagged her and once the smell became overbearing she threw her in the swampy woods, all the while telling her friends and family that Caylee was having the time of her life with Zanny while Casey was having the time of her life, and once she was found out, she placed the blame on ZG? 

Now that would be surprising turn of events, not wouldn't it?    The way I see it Baez has a huge problem...he can't say Zanny the Nanny did it because there is zero record of her anywhere ever, a complete lack of phone records detailing calls to any Zenaida Gonzales, and the remains were wrapped with items from the Anthony home.  He can't say Caylee died accidentally and have Casey confess an accidental death because of the taping & "decorating", the party pics, and the shopping sprees & forged checks (grieving mother?  NOT).  He can't argue the evidence was improperly handled and processed (FBI technician's print and sticker residue distruction) because (if I understand correctly), the tape was first handled by OSCO and the ME (not the FBI or any of it's technicians).  I'm very confident Dr. G has photos, so not worried about that in the least.  HE can't argue it was Jesse or Rev. Grund because of the Anthony household items found at the scene (no access, no motive, no evidence).  He's got nothing!

Forecast for the Day:
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: October 01, 2009, 11:27:13 PM »

Just saw this on another forum:  Tomorrow on The Early Show (CBS) - the defense is going to be on to reveal their version of the evidence.  I'm surprised they weren't on this morning.....they're slipping!

"their version" this should be rich     Seriously, I mean no disrespect to any individual but to be blunt you'd have to have had a near lobotomy to believe anything that comes out of this defense team's pieholes

Can you say Taint The National Jury Pool?  IMO are they not calling the kettle black when they do this? Is this a mock trial for public opnion to see where their holes are based on public backlash and then adjust?  I sure hope the SA shows Conman's presser and Early Show to the judge when they have the "move the trial" hearing.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: October 01, 2009, 11:28:30 PM »

CBB- read your post and thinking this may be what Baez is aiming for also (illegally disposing of a body).  Thinking they'd also have that Child neglect charge that states being negligent to the point that it causes bodily harm or something like that (sorry, i don't have time to find it tonight).  If that's his strategy, it would entail Abuse of a Corpse, as well as falsifying police reports, perjury, and more.  That may very well be his strategy.  It's a dumb one, given the amount of evidence, Casey's own words, the computer searches for ways to kill, and all the rest...but it may be all he has.

It's interesting that apparently Casey's always been bailed out Cindy, so she naturally expects to be bailed out of this by Baez/Lyons/and Company, her parents, and brother-protector Lee.  She's convinced she's going to walk.  She's going to be very unpleasantly surprised.  I predict she'll have a massive temper tantrum, begin hyperventilating (maybe for real), and need to be restrained (wouldn't be surprised if we don't see this in court when she's convicted).  She's in for the shock of her life (not meant to be funny).  If she didn't hate her parents before, she may then.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: October 01, 2009, 11:30:25 PM »

Well, need to run.  Want to check Haleigh's thread quickly.  Hope you all have a great night! Take good care of yourselves.

Forecast for the Day:
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: October 01, 2009, 11:41:17 PM »

Casey Anthony Case: The Defense Requests that the Death Penalty be Taken Off the Table and Here’s My Response to Your Questions, as Casey Anthony’s Prior Death Penalty Attorney.

Today, the news media is reporting that defense counsel for Casey Anthony (Prof. Andrea Lyon, Jose Baez) have filed a motion with the court challenging the State of Florida’s decision to seek the death penalty.

I am proactiving providing my response to the questions that I have received already and assumedly will continue to receive regarding this issue.

First, I am not acting as counsel for Ms. Anthony any longer and I’m not privy to the decision-making process of her defense team.

Second, the legal focus of the motion is upon “aggravating circumstances” as they are defined here in Florida.  For the legal details on aggravating circumstances as well as mitigating factors under Florida law, please read my earlier articles here on the blog:

MORE....

http://www.swartzlenamon.com/deathpenaltyblog/casey-anthony-case-the-defense-requests-that-the-death-penalty-be-taken-off-the-table-and-heres-my-response-to-your-questions-as-casey-anthonys-prior-death-penalty-attorney
crazybabyborg
« Reply #653 on: October 02, 2009, 12:39:12 AM »

Hi tupelo! No, I don't believe that the defense will put her on the stand. I do believe that throughout the trial, the defense will take every opportunity to ask the experts this question "Can you definitively say that the forensic evidence you are testifying to rules out an accidental death." I believe the closing arguments will be where the defense will argue that even if the jury believes Casey was the worst Mother in the world, and even if they believe that Casey disposed of her daughter's body, can they definitively say they have seen hard evidence, despite an unprecedented effort, that dictates Casey murdered Caylee. I believe the defense will go on to point out that Casey's very life is dependent upon them and in the absence of hard, forensic evidence that Caylee was murdered at Casey's hand, then they cannot convict her. I believe the defense will ask, "If you are so sure she purposefully plotted and killed her daughter, then ask yourself one thing: How did she carry out that act?" I believe the defense will argue that if that question is left unanswered, then they cannot be so sure as to render the death penalty.

Now, having said that............. I believe Casey's going down! I know absolutely that she is guilty, and I want to see justice served. I'm not suggesting the argument the defense will make is going to prevail, I'm just saying I think that's where they're going. IMO.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: October 02, 2009, 12:53:44 AM »

CBB - the crime she is charged with is Felony Murder, from what I have read that does not require premeditation or the intent to kill , rather it is a homicide that is committed in the commission of a felony ( such as aggravated child abuse)  so the Prosecution does not have to prove intent. That is how they came up with the Death Penalty.
As far as an Accidental death.... Any reasonable person would report an accidental death, at least I hope that is how the jury will see it.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #655 on: October 02, 2009, 02:04:19 AM »

I keep thinking of that Angel story that goes around in the emails. The one where 2 Angels, posing as down-trodden people visit the rich, who put them up in the basement, gives them nothing to eat and the one Angel closes up the hole he sees in the wall, then they visit the poor folks and the same Angel allows their only cow to die. The other Angel doesn't understand why he helped the rich who were so mean to them and has no compassion on the poor who gave them all they had. He explains the hole was covered b/c their was gold in the walls and the cow was taken instead of the wife.

We have no idea what God has in store for these people. It appears to us that the Anthonys are set in life, living off their dead granddaughter, protecting their murdering daughter, not working like the rest of us and feeling pretty good about what is ahead for them. Their future is filled with writing books, going on talk show circuits, rubbing elbows with famous people and taking blood money from anyone that will hand it over. The future of con after con. There are plenty of stupid, gullible people out there that will fork over their hard earned pay to them b/c they feel sorry for them. The Anthony take it, smirk at their stupidity and run along their merry way.

But I have to believe God has a plan for them. If the death of their granddaughter didn't wake them up to their wicked ways, I say there is no hope. They will continue on, surrounding themselves with Yes men and living their delusional life. But it will hit them one day, the totality of their situation and how they conducted themselves. We probably won't see it, won't hear about it, but their day will come. The reality will hit them as they have to confront Caylee in Heaven and see the look in her eyes, knowing she KNOWS the truth about what they did. I keep thinking of the gremlins shown in the movie Ghost, when a bad person dies, they come to torment and drag them off to hell. There are no Angels and light in the future of the Anthonys or those who knowingly help them along the way.

Just my opinion. 

Boo, I am trying hard to catch up but I had to tell you that I could not agree more with your insightful post. It reminded me of what my favorite aunt used to say. "God is never in a hurry but He is never late." I have to remind myself often that judgement is coming for them and there will be no escape. 

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #656 on: October 02, 2009, 02:27:40 AM »

CBB - the crime she is charged with is Felony Murder, from what I have read that does not require premeditation or the intent to kill , rather it is a homicide that is committed in the commission of a felony ( such as aggravated child abuse)  so the Prosecution does not have to prove intent. That is how they came up with the Death Penalty.
As far as an Accidental death.... Any reasonable person would report an accidental death, at least I hope that is how the jury will see it.

Thank you Western *******! I honestly didn't realize the Felony Murder requirement! Oh Good! That's going to make it more difficult for the defense for sure!

Thanks Again! Yeah, even with the premeditation, I would have agreed with you that any reasonable jury would convict her. I'm just trying to figure out what angle the defense will take.   
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 02:29:26 AM by CBB » Logged
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: October 02, 2009, 04:45:00 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

There is a poll on Cayleedaily.com.....here are the results so far:

Polls

Which do you think is the Strongest Evidence against Casey Anthony?

* Her signature 'heart sticker' on the duct tape that she also put on her pictures as in the States Evidence (6.0%, 241 Votes)
    * Waiting 31 days before reporting Caylee was missing (33.0%, 1,422 Votes)
    * Casey's actions after Caylee went missing (12.0%, 532 Votes)
    * Placing Caylee's body so 'close to home' (3.0%, 140 Votes)
    * The human decomposition tests showing a dead body was in the trunk of Casey's car (45.0%, 1,943 Votes)

Total Voters: 4,278

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: October 02, 2009, 05:57:44 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: October 02, 2009, 05:58:36 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

There is a poll on Cayleedaily.com.....here are the results so far:

Polls

Which do you think is the Strongest Evidence against Casey Anthony?

* Her signature 'heart sticker' on the duct tape that she also put on her pictures as in the States Evidence (6.0%, 241 Votes)
    * Waiting 31 days before reporting Caylee was missing (33.0%, 1,422 Votes)
    * Casey's actions after Caylee went missing (12.0%, 532 Votes)
    * Placing Caylee's body so 'close to home' (3.0%, 140 Votes)
    * The human decomposition tests showing a dead body was in the trunk of Casey's car (45.0%, 1,943 Votes)

Total Voters: 4,278

Thanks,Tupelo!   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.