May 14, 2024, 12:37:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 329902 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1200 on: September 14, 2008, 01:44:06 PM »

Prisons are full of people that have personality disorders.  A true cold-blooded killer isn't born everyday...but they are made by their environment by taking that small part of their psyche and tweaking it through experiences which turns some people into monsters. Granted there are evil people in this world...down right demonic and sadistic, but this is not Casey.  She has lived with what I would call "the evil biotch monster" her entire life.  Casey was the girl in the family and the standards for her were higher than for Lee....I suspect that Lee was the one that had to be the better sibling all these years.  Casey was the darling daughter and the pressure to keep her that way was off the scale with Cindy.  I have seen these kinds of mothers when my child took dance lessons.  They are trying to live vicariously through their child.  If you realize it then you survive and your child grows into a productive adult...if you don't...you get Casey.  MOO

I'm wondering about Lee, too.  He's the oldest.  He probably absorbed the lesson of appearances being all important even better than Casey.  Outwardly, he appears to have a socially acceptable life, but some of the pics we've seen from myspace and now his unusual purchases from eBay might be clues to the real Lee.  He's a product of this environment, too, and could have even deeper and darker secrets.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1201 on: September 14, 2008, 01:45:44 PM »

Actually, Cindy got up in her face. Did you see that?

Yup .. marched right over to her. I thought CA was gonna pull the woman out of her car to argue!

Why was that chick there in the first place? To ask if she could help search for a Caylee and/or the nanny? I doubt it..

Well, I never said the woman should have been there. For sure, I believe her children should NOT have been there! Long ago, I said children and pets have no business protesting or being there AT ALL.

I think that this woman is no better than casey and should be brought up on child neglect charges (endangerment)as well imo. That video is just sick, I can't get the picture out of my head of that little boy rolling on ground and the woman who grabs his arm and then just leaves him there!!!! Yes I believe they should be charged as well! What is wrong with them!!!!! I do hope they get a visit from cps.

Nothing would have happened to that little boy had Cindy stayed in her yard!!  I have had my own daughter out late before at night, mind you not a protest, but having a child out late on a Saturday night is not neglect.  It's where you are and what you are doing that counts.  That boy was in no danger until Cindy crossed the road.  Don't care who likes my opinion...it's mine and I'm sticking to it. 

And I'm sticking with you.  I see no possible comparison to a woman who had her child in her car at night with a woman who killed her child, probably by giving her a dangerous anesthetic in too large a quantity and it killed the child and then she drove around for a few days with the dead child's body in the trunk before it was disposed of God knows where.  The child who was accidentally injured was not deliberately harmed.  At least he was with an adult and not comatose in the car trunk.
Amazing.  How did we get to such a comparison? 

BRING NATALEE HOME
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1202 on: September 14, 2008, 01:46:25 PM »

There is nobody that means media or protestors that would keep me in the house and not looking for my child or grandchild..I would be looking rain or shine for them.

Of course you would and so would all of us.  Cindy's reaction and abrupt about face speaks volumes....there is something they do not want anyone to know.

Hmmmm.....something they do not want anyone to know....do you think Caylee really is on the Anthony's property somewhere?  I wish the LE would get a warrant and search that freezer in the garage.  Do we know if the cadaver dogs searched the inside of the garage?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1203 on: September 14, 2008, 01:47:53 PM »

THE DRAWINGS on that write up were great, they got casey's legs in the right
position, the one she was used to. But the letter to Casey from Caylee was really sad.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1204 on: September 14, 2008, 01:50:41 PM »

Has anyone actually read the Zanny the Nanny book all the way through?  I keep remembering everyone saying there is a nut of truth in some of what she says.  I think the defense is the dumb kidnapping, although not sure if they have decided on the apt one or the park one.  The park one makes no sense, because if Zanny was Caylee's nanny, why would she have to attack Casey to take her?  But that's why the chloroform to make that story have some strength.  The only constant in both stories is Zanny.  And remember the Caylee call that never happened when she was telling her about a story she read?  So we have Zanny and books, is there anything in that book that gives any clue on where Caylee might be?  (I'm guessing y'all have been through all of this, but I missed it)
My husband thinks the reason she says that park now is to cover her butt when they find her body..He was not shocked at all to hear last night or friday that that is infact where the bones were found..He said casey needs to place zanny where casey left the body and i believe he just may be right.

We've seen that Casey has created her own imaginary world filled with imaginary people.  I think there may be some merit in looking at the Zanny the Nanny book.  I don't think this is the first time Casey has created imaginary people and events.  It's probably happened all her life.  Children who are abused use imagination and fantasy to escape from reality.  Books help them build their fantasies.  Maybe as a child, Casey longed for someone like a Zanny the Nanny to care for her as she did the twins in the book--lovingly and with imagination and humor.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1205 on: September 14, 2008, 01:50:51 PM »

position, the one she was used to. But the letter to Casey from Caylee was really sad.
I have missed something what drawings and what letter?

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1206 on: September 14, 2008, 01:50:58 PM »

I have no sympathy for the Anthonys, especially Cindy, because she went out to talk to the media four or five times a day at first, just lapping it up.  She loved the attention, the sympathy and the limelight.  But now that so many people have her figured out and don't find her honest or appealing, she is angry.  But she still cannot stay away.  The camera is catnip to her.

Cindy came before the camera's from the very beginning spewing her vile mouth for the world to see.  The 1st time she was on Greta remember how surprised Greta was witht he way she was acting and yelling "you need to get off your a$s and find Caylee".  I honestly believe Greta had never in her life witnessed such a family member acting this way with their child or grandchild missing.  The look on Greta's face told the story.   She knew this woman was a live cannon about to go off.  The protesters should just be "silent" and stand on the sidewalks with their signs.  Cindy, Lee, George will get theirs before this is over.  They are "white trash" and now the whole world has witnessed it first hand.  (MOO)

I think the last time Girdle felt like that was when Anita described in detail what Joran had done to Natalee in front of Beth and her.

those moments don't happened too often.

You are so very right on that Rob.  I do believe this is why Greta is not carrying much on this missing child is because of the family.  A three-ring circus will never find nor give up info on a missing child.  This family is too dysfunctional to every be able to believe they truly loved that child.  Imagine a new born up to 2 yr old being subjected to these vile confrontations day-in day-out?  Cannot be good for them at all. It is so sad no one has been appointed as a guardian for Caylee to protect her best interests (mainly against the very people who were suppose to protect her).  I bet Cindy's new lawyer got chewed up and spit out Wed. nite after being on Nancy Grace.  THAT is not how Cindy would have handled the media and she would have let him know it too.  Notice how George contained himself last night?  Dracula already said he is representing George on his assault charge and now he will get to represent Cindy on similar charges.

I think it's because Greta was in Alaska for an entire week.  I believe she'll probably have more on Caylee on her show when Greta is back in Washington, DC, and the "political" stuff settles down a little.  Greta loves ratings and you can't get better that the protesters and Cindy!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1207 on: September 14, 2008, 01:52:25 PM »

There is nobody that means media or protestors that would keep me in the house and not looking for my child or grandchild..I would be looking rain or shine for them.

Of course you would and so would all of us.  Cindy's reaction and abrupt about face speaks volumes....there is something they do not want anyone to know.

Hmmmm.....something they do not want anyone to know....do you think Caylee really is on the Anthony's property somewhere?  I wish the LE would get a warrant and search that freezer in the garage.  Do we know if the cadaver dogs searched the inside of the garage?

No, I don't think she's there. But, I do think Cindy does not want us to know that she is a terrible, abusive and unloving mother, and her own daughter was also an unloving and abusive mother, to an even greater extent.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1208 on: September 14, 2008, 01:53:20 PM »

Can you post a link, please?

BRING NATALEE HOME
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1209 on: September 14, 2008, 01:54:40 PM »

Cindy said, "When Caylee comes home, you will go to hell."  Hello?  1.  How does she know Caylee will ever come home?  There is nothing to indicate that no matter how many "gut feelings" she claims to have.  2.  Why would others go to Hell if Caylee comes home?  We would all be glad to know Caylee is safe.  We just do not believe she is. 

If the FBI thought for one minute that Caylee was kidnapped and being held they would have been all over it...the lies Casey told did nothing to help the situation.  Casey did not tell anyone Caylee was missing until Cindy tracked her down at Tony's...mind you...while they were going to watch the All Star game on television.  Casey had no intentions of telling anyone about Caylee...in her mind it was all good that she was gone...how she got to be that way didn't matter.  Cindy is solely responsible for tracking her down.  George didn't seem to be trying to help...wonder why?   Rolling Eyes

Good post, Lala's.  Yes, why is George and Lee not out searching.  If someone needs to be at home it can be Cindy...all 3 don't have to be at home and not out searching.  Both of Natalee's parents we out everyday, all day, looking and searching everywhere for Natalee.

In Casey's mind, she's happy that she is the only one with the answer and she is in total control of them all.  She's showed them!!  She will never tell where Caylee is. 

I believe they are home all the time to keep watch on their backyard..to make sure nobody is "digging" around back there. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1210 on: September 14, 2008, 01:55:07 PM »

Has anyone actually read the Zanny the Nanny book all the way through?  I keep remembering everyone saying there is a nut of truth in some of what she says.  I think the defense is the dumb kidnapping, although not sure if they have decided on the apt one or the park one.  The park one makes no sense, because if Zanny was Caylee's nanny, why would she have to attack Casey to take her?  But that's why the chloroform to make that story have some strength.  The only constant in both stories is Zanny.  And remember the Caylee call that never happened when she was telling her about a story she read?  So we have Zanny and books, is there anything in that book that gives any clue on where Caylee might be?  (I'm guessing y'all have been through all of this, but I missed it)
My husband thinks the reason she says that park now is to cover her butt when they find her body..He was not shocked at all to hear last night or friday that that is infact where the bones were found..He said casey needs to place zanny where casey left the body and i believe he just may be right.

We've seen that Casey has created her own imaginary world filled with imaginary people.  I think there may be some merit in looking at the Zanny the Nanny book.  I don't think this is the first time Casey has created imaginary people and events.  It's probably happened all her life.  Children who are abused use imagination and fantasy to escape from reality.  Books help them build their fantasies.  Maybe as a child, Casey longed for someone like a Zanny the Nanny to care for her as she did the twins in the book--lovingly and with imagination and humor.

I agree with both of you.  Books have always been Casey's escape from her reality.  In a statement it was said that Caylee took to Cindy more so than her own mother...which makes me think that Casey was very jealous of the relationship that Caylee had with Cindy that she herself never has had.  In her statement to police she said "My Mother will never forgive me" which makes me think she is always trying to please her mom, as much as she dispises her.  She probably had a lot of hate toward Caylee because here is a child who is only 2 and Casey's mother absolutely adores her, and here Casey has been trying for the 22 years of her life for that same admeration from her mother Cindy. 
She def changed her story to fit the areas that they were searching for Caylee just incase they did actually find Caylee.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1211 on: September 14, 2008, 01:56:50 PM »

The Anthony's have retreated to their home for their own safety, emotionally as well as physically.  It must be a powderkeg in there.  I think they have to get out sometimes and walking out to the front of the house and confronting protesters is a safety valve that lets out a bit of the pressure.

BRING NATALEE HOME
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1212 on: September 14, 2008, 01:58:42 PM »

Actually, Cindy got up in her face. Did you see that?

Yup .. marched right over to her. I thought CA was gonna pull the woman out of her car to argue!

Why was that chick there in the first place? To ask if she could help search for a Caylee and/or the nanny? I doubt it..

Well, I never said the woman should have been there. For sure, I believe her children should NOT have been there! Long ago, I said children and pets have no business protesting or being there AT ALL.

I think that this woman is no better than casey and should be brought up on child neglect charges (endangerment)as well imo. That video is just sick, I can't get the picture out of my head of that little boy rolling on ground and the woman who grabs his arm and then just leaves him there!!!! Yes I believe they should be charged as well! What is wrong with them!!!!! I do hope they get a visit from cps.

Nothing would have happened to that little boy had Cindy stayed in her yard!!  I have had my own daughter out late before at night, mind you not a protest, but having a child out late on a Saturday night is not neglect.  It's where you are and what you are doing that counts.  That boy was in no danger until Cindy crossed the road.  Don't care who likes my opinion...it's mine and I'm sticking to it. 

And I'm sticking with you.  I see no possible comparison to a woman who had her child in her car at night with a woman who killed her child, probably by giving her a dangerous anesthetic in too large a quantity and it killed the child and then she drove around for a few days with the dead child's body in the trunk before it was disposed of God knows where.  The child who was accidentally injured was not deliberately harmed.  At least he was with an adult and not comatose in the car trunk.
Amazing.  How did we get to such a comparison? 

Babybear- I found that video very very very disturbing. And I was referring to the what I watched on video was an injured boy on ground being pulled up by his arm from a woman only to let go and just leave him there in pain rolling on ground. YES that is sick to me!! How it happened was one thing but how he was just left and ignored was another IMO...

Once again I do believe children have no business being at these types of protests. I will never understand how anyone thinks its ok....

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1213 on: September 14, 2008, 01:58:42 PM »

Lala's I took your advice from last night and went and re-listened to the Casey interviews again.  The more I listened the more details I picked up that I had not heard originally.  It only made me more angry though! 

I am past the anger over those tapes.  I truly hear a very sick person...it's been going on for a long time.  Casey is happy that Cindy is getting her comeuppance. This is entertaining to Casey..that is why she is in her room on her computer reading every word we post and all the other stuff on the internet.  She is enjoying every single minute of the agony her parents are suffering...the big question is...why is that??  Why doesn't she care one wit about the people that raised her and fed her and clothed her?  I am sure Cindy read to her at night and they loved her like most parents would...what happened that created this fractured family? 

I think Casey was abused as a child.  I don't think George or Cindy loved her in the way we interpret "like most parents would."  Good parenting meets the needs of the individual child.  A good parent understands their child's individual needs and meets them, knowing that one child's needs may be very different than another child's.  Ask any parent of multiple children--it's not enough to treat every child the same.  This just doesn't work if a child's needs are to be met.  I think G & C treated their children publicly in a socially accepted manner, but did not carry through this behavior in the home.  This is evidenced by the reports of verbal shouting and fighting in the home.  In that home, it was every person fighting for what he/she wanted or needed.  It was not a cooperative or happy home.  Violence was, and is, a part of both G & C's personal expression.  They were, and are, frustrated, unhappy, and unsuccessful people.  The incidents from their past related by relatives in Ohio are very telling.  People like this generally take out their frustration and anger in the home, on the kids and each other, and sometimes it spills out into public when the pressure is really bad.  Thus, the incidents of George throwing his father through a plate glass window and Cindy confronting the protesters.  We're seeing the frustration spilling out of the home into public view--something they generally keep inside their front door.

And I think it is very telling that not one family member/relative has come forward to help this family look for little Caylee.  Not one friend/neighbor has come out to defend this family and try to protect them.  They were not close to their own families and were not friendly with their neighbors.  Socializing with family/friends/neighbors appears to be non-existence.  They cut them off from everyone very early on.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: September 14, 2008, 02:00:09 PM »

Protestor is cleary in the street, not just in the street but accross the street when Cindy approaches the car.  Neighbor comes to hold back protestor and that's then the childs arm gets caught in the door.

Watch that tape..That boy doesn't fall in pain until cindy comes near him...I think he got scared and faked it because he let himself out and he was fine until then

If that young tatooed man was not with the protester, the protester can and should file charges for assault and battery on herself and the child.  Furthermore she should file a civil lawsuit for damages, including intentional infliction of emotional distress.  I'd think she also might have a whiplash injury from being thrown against the car.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1215 on: September 14, 2008, 02:04:10 PM »

The Anthony's have retreated to their home for their own safety, emotionally as well as physically.  It must be a powderkeg in there.  I think they have to get out sometimes and walking out to the front of the house and confronting protesters is a safety valve that lets out a bit of the pressure.

Really when you think about it... Casey's room is the best prison cell in all of Florida.

Can u imagine living in that house now?

They all loathe eachother... they only speak to eachother probably when they
have no other choice.

... and even then, they have to write it to one another ( see Loraine's trash finds )

... because most certainly everything in that house has ears, phones, computers...

YOU NAME IT.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1216 on: September 14, 2008, 02:05:06 PM »

Did anyone see this interview..Cindy said she doesn't believe casey was the last one driving the car

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZvEhnzlobA

Wow!  I just listened to this 9 min. interview.  I had not seen this before now.
I encourage every monkey to view this interview in its entirety.  It covers a lot of stuff.
One thing for sure...Cindy is certain that the last day Caylee was "seen" was June 16.
That fits in the the LE focusing on June 16, 17 and 18.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1217 on: September 14, 2008, 02:06:29 PM »

Casey Anthony's behavior reminds me so much of Scott Peterson.  While the searchers were out looking for his missing wife, he was dating his new girlfriend.  He even called Amber Frye from one of the vigils and claimed that he was in Paris.  When he was finally arrested on his way to Mexico, he had money on him that had obviously come from family members.  How can these dysfunctional families do this?  How can Casey sit in that house and watch what is happening with her parents and the protestors without feeling guilt?  She could end all of this by simply telling the truth.  I do hope that when she finally does go down, that she gets the maximum sentence possible.

And watching Casey's parents reminds us of watching Scott's parents, too.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1218 on: September 14, 2008, 02:07:30 PM »

Ok - please do not start attacking me!    I have been reluctant to post this for several reasons.  But a LE, not working the case, said he thought Caylee died by accident.  There is no big conspiracy.  The parents are just stupid and just doing what Baez has told them to do, so Casey can get a fair trial.  When I told him about some of the theories I have read, child sex ring/ porn ring, etc.  He just shock his head, rolled his eyes and laughed.  He last comment was before he left unexpectedly and in a real hurry, was look what Casey has put he parents through.  The media has done a number on the those parents, don't believe everything you read.

I know this to be very true because when I worked for DCF, I worked on a local "high profile" case.  Everything I read in the paper was so inaccurate and exaggerated. Long after my role was over, the daycare worker has found guilty for shaking a baby, but I was never convinced it was her.  Mom of shaken baby, went on a mission to educate parents about shaken baby syndrome, even appeared on Dr. Phil (archives have since been deleted of his web sight). 

Long story short, not too long ago - the mother of the child that got was shaken, was arrested for trying to brutally kill her own mother, her business partner.  It appeared to be premeditated. 

Lastly, if anyone accused my husband or son of incest, I would actually lose control.
I know I would!!  As a mother, I am very protective of my family and would go banannas if protesters were bad mouthing my family, even if my daughter did what Casey did.  I wouldn't lie for her but I would protect her.

I am not defending CA and GA, I think they should of kept ther mouths shut.  I think they have made the situation worse for themselves.  But after much soul searching, I would have probably already have been arrested for assault - and I am in no way - a violent person but I think I would probably take my hurt, anger, grief, frustation out on the world.

I am not a violent person, but I think I would have alot of misplaced anger and would take it out on the rest of the world.  Behind closed doors, I would think and hope Casey is feeling the tension.

I am not defending CA and GA, but I when I out myself in there shoes with the media
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1219 on: September 14, 2008, 02:07:41 PM »

Oh, how quaint. They added a much bigger NO TRESPASSING sign,

just in case all protestors missed the 75 smaller ones stuck all over

the front yard like a giant pretty birthday cake! 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.