May 21, 2024, 01:51:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 382425 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: April 14, 2009, 08:39:32 PM »

NRCG ~  I know everyone was YAHOOOOOOing about the Death Penalty for Casey Anthony...

BUT...I think when something moves in Haleigh's case...we're gonna be doin' more than YAHOOOOOOing.

I think we will see more FOGGY-EYED MONKEY'S....after the party!!!!

We just need a few words.... (please GOD answer our prayers)

HALEIGH HAS BEEN FOUND...ALIVE

THERE HAS BEEN AN ARREST MADE....
Me too, and actually I personally don't think that going after the death penalty is the best thing in Casey's case, do I feel she deserves it, yes, do I feel it would happen, no way do I. I do think there will be an arrest made in this case, sometimes things just move slowly but eventually I do believe it will happen. I do of course want Haleigh to be found alive, but sadly my gut feeling says she is not, but I'm wrong a lot so I'm hoping my gut feelings are wrong.

I would rather Casey sit her butt out in jail for the rest of her life.  Obviously, the prosecution has their reasons. So BE IT!!!!   

Sure with they would give an update on the skeleton found.

How long does Florida hold those condemned to death?  I would love to see Casey sit on her butt and rot for about 10 years, and the whole time open to the general population of the prison, and then know she is going to die.  She deserves no better.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: April 14, 2009, 08:54:30 PM »

grama.....a few posts back it was said that the skeleton was that of an 88yr old man who had been missing since last summer...
xxxx

Hunters Find Skeleton In Nassau County

POSTED: Monday, April 13, 2009
UPDATED: 3:29 pm EDT April 13, 2009

The Nassau County Sheriff's Office said two hunters found a human skeleton Friday while walking in a wooded area off county Road 119.

The remains were found in the Deep Creek Hunt Club.

The sheriff and medical examiner asked a forensic anthropologist from Florid Gulf Coast University to try and identify the remains and determine how the person died.

Beth  commented 1 hour 49 minutes ago
The remains could be Terry Raulerson who's been missing since 8 / 2002, from Baker County.

nana  commented 2 hours 21 minutes ago
not enough info to even speculate!!!

CTO1RET! commented 6 hours 49 minutes ago
This article is much better than at FCN. Now I know the bones are at forensics and they are waiting to determine if it were male/female, adult/child etc...... That's why I prefer new4jax for my information.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/19168353/detail.html#

Hmmmm...I think that was an incorrect posting.

I doubt that very seriously, the thigh bones alone would be too large to even consider that it was a child versus an adult. Plus the size of the skull would be much larger.

so that was an incorrect posting? so we still don't know anything about the skeleton? does anyone think that if LE thought that it was Haleigh that there would have been more hub bub about it?

I checked First Coast News, and did not see anything new reported.  Maybe will try the Jax site.

Look below in the next post.  I've bumped it up for you to see.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: April 14, 2009, 09:01:24 PM »

grama.....a few posts back it was said that the skeleton was that of an 88yr old man who had been missing since last summer...
xxxx

I doubt that very seriously, the thigh bones alone would be too large to even consider that it was a child versus an adult. Plus the size of the skull would be much larger.

so that was an incorrect posting? so we still don't know anything about the skeleton? does anyone think that if LE thought that it was Haleigh that there would have been more hub bub about it?

I checked First Coast News, and did not see anything new reported.  Maybe will try the Jax site.

Look below in the next post.  I've bumped it up for you to see.

Hunters Find Skeleton In Nassau County

POSTED: Monday, April 13, 2009
UPDATED: 3:29 pm EDT April 13, 2009

The Nassau County Sheriff's Office said two hunters found a human skeleton Friday while walking in a wooded area off county Road 119.

The remains were found in the Deep Creek Hunt Club.

The sheriff and medical examiner asked a forensic anthropologist from Florid Gulf Coast University to try and identify the remains and determine how the person died.

Beth  commented 1 hour 49 minutes ago
The remains could be Terry Raulerson who's been missing since 8 / 2002, from Baker County.

nana  commented 2 hours 21 minutes ago
not enough info to even speculate!!!

CTO1RET! commented 6 hours 49 minutes ago
This article is much better than at FCN. Now I know the bones are at forensics and they are waiting to determine if it were male/female, adult/child etc...... That's why I prefer new4jax for my information.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/19168353/detail.html#

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: April 14, 2009, 09:09:56 PM »

GRAMA MONKEY IS DUMB....DUHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I am sorry, but I just do not see it!!!

One skeleton found in Hollywood, FL at a State Park, Identified as 88 yr old man.

Yes, I understand that.

But...I am still trying to find out about the one that was found in Jacksonville ( Bryceville) in the Hunting Club Area.

AM I STUPID OR WHAT ...AM I MISSING HERE.

One was Identified....the one in Nassau is still not identified, RIGHT?????

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: April 14, 2009, 09:17:28 PM »

xxxx

My comment in this post was made, because I thought they posted info regarding the Jacksonville find...so I said it was incorrect, meaning identifying.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #105 on: April 14, 2009, 09:18:41 PM »

One skeleton found in Hollywood, FL at a State Park, Identified as 88 yr old man.

Yes, I understand that.

But...I am still trying to find out about the one that was found in Jacksonville ( Bryceville) in the Hunting Club Area.

I thought there was one skeleton found, I didn't realize there were two.  I'm confused also.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: April 14, 2009, 09:20:16 PM »

Yes, I understand that.

As far as I can tell Grama, the skeleton in Bryceville has not been identified.

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: April 14, 2009, 09:26:35 PM »

Yes, I understand that.

I thought there was one skeleton found, I didn't realize there were two.  I'm confused also.

OH Goodness, thanks for being a member of MY CLUB....

Yes, remains found in Hollywood, have been identified.

Remains found in Jacksonville, (Bryceville) have not been identified.

Thank you HEART as well, I thought I totally LOST IT!!!!

(shoot, and here I thought I had reason to have a double one tonight)

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: April 14, 2009, 09:29:43 PM »

Apology to Klaas....

For taking up a whole page, trying to clarify something, cause I was    maybe need more.... 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: April 14, 2009, 09:30:28 PM »

Hello  Monkeys,  and yes Wyks was right ,   the windows were all the way down that night!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: April 14, 2009, 09:31:53 PM »

Yes, I understand that.

Do you think ..ZOE..would let me in for the night???

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: April 14, 2009, 09:33:17 PM »

I wonder if they found any drugs at Ronald's trailer home.

3 children living in Nassau home where men arrested with drugs

1 child is handicapped, authorities said

* By Dana Treen
    * Story updated at 8:46 AM on Thursday, Mar. 26, 2009

Two Nassau County men were arrested on drug charges Tuesday at a home where three children were living.

The state Department of Children and Families was notified about the children, including one who is handicapped, according to the Nassau County Sheriff's Office. Ages and other details about the children were not released.

Deputies charged Anthony Jonathan Alderman, 46, and Kenneth Eugene Scott, 48, of Fernandina Beach after executing a search warrant at Alderman's residence in the 464100 block of Florida 200 in Yulee. Officers found Ecstacy pills, crack cocaine, marijuana, other drugs and three firearms at the house during the search.

Alderman was charged with two counts of armed drug possession with intent to sell, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Scott was charged with cocaine possession, four counts of cocaine sale and delivery and possession of drug paraphernalia.

http://www.jacksonville.com/community/my_nassau_sun/2009-03-25/story/3_children_living_in_nassau_home_where_men_arrested_with_dr

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: April 14, 2009, 09:33:21 PM »

Hello  Monkeys,  and yes Wyks was right ,   the windows were all the way down that night!

Thanks, had someone that was very interested in the pics.  Will get another view / thought on it, I guess. 

smiles101
Scared Monkey

« Reply #113 on: April 14, 2009, 09:36:08 PM »

Thanks for the info Heart.  I was thinking that the man found was the one in Bryceville too.  I didn't realize there were two different skeletons.

On another topic, about LE telling people not to search, why are reasons as far as possible evidence would they have that they would know that searching would not help? 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: April 14, 2009, 09:38:57 PM »

Thanks, had someone that was very interested in the pics.  Will get another view / thought on it, I guess. 
Good, I'll be interested in what they have to say!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: April 14, 2009, 09:41:48 PM »

Yes, I understand that.

Sure, but don't feel bad I'm so mixed up going back and forth to three forums, sometimes I forget what forum I'm in. So the other remains that were found, are we hereing if it could be an adult or child.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: April 14, 2009, 09:42:32 PM »

Thanks for the info Heart.  I was thinking that the man found was the one in Bryceville too.  I didn't realize there were two different skeletons.

On another topic, about LE telling people not to search, why are reasons as far as possible evidence would they have that they would know that searching would not help? 

I remember in the Anthony case, when Tim Miller came to search.  They would set up teams and each team would have a group leader, that had been briefed on the procedures for searching.  Should the searchers find anything that was significant, they would mark it with flags, and then the leader would stay with the flag, until the proper people were notified to remove the items found. 

Maybe they are afraid in this case, of evidence tampering, or not being qualified to significantly identify something that may be of great interest to this case.  Something the average person may ovelook, LE may find it very valuable evidence to the case.

That is my take on it anyhow.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: April 14, 2009, 09:43:30 PM »

I wonder if they found any drugs at Ronald's trailer home.

3 children living in Nassau home where men arrested with drugs

1 child is handicapped, authorities said

* By Dana Treen
    * Story updated at 8:46 AM on Thursday, Mar. 26, 2009

Two Nassau County men were arrested on drug charges Tuesday at a home where three children were living.

The state Department of Children and Families was notified about the children, including one who is handicapped, according to the Nassau County Sheriff's Office. Ages and other details about the children were not released.

Deputies charged Anthony Jonathan Alderman, 46, and Kenneth Eugene Scott, 48, of Fernandina Beach after executing a search warrant at Alderman's residence in the 464100 block of Florida 200 in Yulee. Officers found Ecstacy pills, crack cocaine, marijuana, other drugs and three firearms at the house during the search.

Alderman was charged with two counts of armed drug possession with intent to sell, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Scott was charged with cocaine possession, four counts of cocaine sale and delivery and possession of drug paraphernalia.

http://www.jacksonville.com/community/my_nassau_sun/2009-03-25/story/3_children_living_in_nassau_home_where_men_arrested_with_dr
OMG, what is going on?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: April 14, 2009, 09:50:15 PM »

Yes, I understand that.

Sure, but don't feel bad I'm so mixed up going back and forth to three forums, sometimes I forget what forum I'm in. So the other remains that were found, are we hereing if it could be an adult or child.

Nothing reported since the news of the find.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: April 14, 2009, 09:51:40 PM »

WELCOME - Monkalicious & Monkey with Class

Sorry, I missed both of you along the way.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.