May 15, 2024, 12:37:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #619 5/12 - 5/13/2007  (Read 148395 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: May 13, 2007, 10:04:02 AM »

San - Yes, I'm sure a body could fit in one of those barrels.  Lot's of them around too.  Some on the side and behind the Sloot's too.
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #361 on: May 13, 2007, 10:05:21 AM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
Quote from: "klaasend"
The girl that took the photo is Bailey Anne, the girl on the left in the back seat is her friend Alyse, the girl on the right side of Freddy is Loco Stef.

wait a minute..in my mind..Baily Anne was not in the car...I always assumed it was joran who took the pic of them in the back seat. If Baily Ann was with them...where in the heck could she fit? She is either in another car or still at cnc or taxi home...but I just can't see her fitting in here.

Why would you assume Joran took the picture?  The photo is on Bailey's webshot site not Joran's.  It was taken with Bailey's camera.  She could have been standing or stooping down outside the vehicle though, I really don't know.

I just didn't see her in the car. And usually when girls are taking pics, they look at the camera...so why didn't she pose for the shot of the front seat. it appears to me they are driving...slowly but not parked so it didn't seem reasonable she was outside..looks like inside photo angles too,

ps..it seemed reasonable she hands joran the camera and says take a pic of us.

Yes, I do it all the time...If it's my camera, I want pics of me too!!!

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: May 13, 2007, 10:05:22 AM »

Quote from: "San"
San - good eye.  I never noticed it before either!

Would a body fit in a barrell like that.

Yes, but even Steve Croes (Cros) wouldn't use the one with his name painted on it....would he?   Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: May 13, 2007, 10:05:51 AM »

San - Yes, I'm sure a body could fit in one of those barrels.  Lot's of them around too.  Some on the side and behind the Sloot's too.

Makes me sick to think about it but could have been a way to transport Natalee's body.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #364 on: May 13, 2007, 10:06:32 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Buckeye-  Barrel-   One "L".

Please do not get me started on spelling.  Or grammar.  Or dangling participles.  It's too early.

Peaches please don't read my post Laughing

I'm just kidding!  I have a hard time with the word "Sheriff".  I have to type it out and then look at it.  Pisses me off.  And at work, I type the word "sheriff" alot.  Sometimes I just say "trooper".

Everytime I see the name "Croes", I am reminded of how much I miss Heckle and Jeckle.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: May 13, 2007, 10:06:51 AM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
San - good eye.  I never noticed it before either!

Would a body fit in a barrell like that.

Yes, but even Steve Croes (Cros) wouldn't use the one with his name painted on it....would he?   Laughing

Laughing  Laughing I know that.  Was just thinking it was a way to transport her body.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #366 on: May 13, 2007, 10:08:39 AM »

I bet the Kalpoes have some spare luggage.  No need to borrow the big blue trash can.  

Think Hefty.

Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: May 13, 2007, 10:09:26 AM »

Quote from: "ozziesmom"
The girl that took the photo is Bailey Anne, the girl on the left in the back seat is her friend Alyse, the girl on the right side of Freddy is Loco Stef.

wait a minute..in my mind..Baily Anne was not in the car...I always assumed it was joran who took the pic of them in the back seat. If Baily Ann was with them...where in the heck could she fit? She is either in another car or still at cnc or taxi home...but I just can't see her fitting in here.

Why would you assume Joran took the picture?  The photo is on Bailey's webshot site not Joran's.  It was taken with Bailey's camera.  She could have been standing or stooping down outside the vehicle though, I really don't know.

I just didn't see her in the car. And usually when girls are taking pics, they look at the camera...so why didn't she pose for the shot of the front seat. it appears to me they are driving...slowly but not parked so it didn't seem reasonable she was outside..looks like inside photo angles too,

ps..it seemed reasonable she hands joran the camera and says take a pic of us.

Yes, I do it all the time...If it's my camera, I want pics of me too!!!

Maybe so, but in this case Bailey is not in the pic.  Please go through her webshot album.  She is in plenty of pictures just not in the car picture.   I'd bet Bailey is the one who took the car photo:

http://community.webshots.com/album/305850535ERHiiA
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: May 13, 2007, 10:10:42 AM »

I bet the Kalpoes have some spare luggage.  No need to borrow the big blue trash can.  

Think Hefty.

Or white ones (tall kitchen bags) from the sloot collection??
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: May 13, 2007, 10:11:18 AM »

Think Hefty.

I still find it strange that the Kalpoes Mother, Father and Sister weren't home at 7:00 am when the police came to search on a Saturday morning.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: May 13, 2007, 10:12:36 AM »

Think Hefty.

I still find it strange that the Kalpoes Mother, Father and Sister weren't home at 7:00 am when the police came to search on a Saturday morning.

Wonder if they have another place.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: May 13, 2007, 10:13:24 AM »

Deepak went from looking as guilty as hell in the first pictures we ever saw of him to a big mouth little prick in the ones we saw yesterday.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #372 on: May 13, 2007, 10:14:23 AM »

Think Hefty.

Either way.  I would not think they would use something for transport that they would have to return.  

Of course, if plastic garbage bags were used in the commission of a crime, the culprits better hope the aforementioned bags are never recovered.  More than one person occupying a cell has been convicted on evidence related to their use of garbage bags in the commission of their particular crime.  If you can find one bag, you can match it to the rest of the box and connect it to the person who eventually used the bag.

Expect a miracle.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: May 13, 2007, 10:15:20 AM »

Think Hefty.

Wonder if they have another place.

How could they afford attorneys and another place.  Deepak said that family members were helping support his family for his lawyer fees I believe.  Of course we all know it's BS.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #374 on: May 13, 2007, 10:16:04 AM »

Deepak went from looking as guilty as hell in the first pictures we ever saw of him to a big mouth little prick in the ones we saw yesterday.

I think I could take that little fart.  Even at 52 and post chemo, I think I could kick his ass.  And I would enjoy it.  

San, that smug look on his face drives me crazy.

Expect a miracle.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: May 13, 2007, 10:17:15 AM »

Think Hefty.

Either way.  I would not think they would use something for transport that they would have to return.  

Of course, if plastic garbage bags were used in the commission of a crime, the culprits better hope the aforementioned bags are never recovered.  More than one person occupying a cell has been convicted on evidence related to their use of garbage bags in the commission of their particular crime.  If you can find one bag, you can match it to the rest of the box and connect it to the person who eventually used the bag.

They could also use that blue container to transport a body to the dump.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: May 13, 2007, 10:17:29 AM »

Posted by MF at FOB:

I have been informed that Beth is on a leash by her lawyer Kelly and forbidden to be on cam. So no TV time for now I guess. Very credible sources....

Very credible sources from one corrupt mouth which should never even mention this mother's name  Rolling Eyes I hope lightning strikes MF and really really hard !

For all the mothers on the lively

and for Klaas who mothers us all so well (notice the tiara) Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: May 13, 2007, 10:18:40 AM »

I think I could take that little fart.  Even at 52 and post chemo, I think I could kick his ass.  And I would enjoy it.  

San, that smug look on his face drives me crazy.

Me too Peaches.  I will going on record that I would kick Deepaks ass Laughing .
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: May 13, 2007, 10:21:01 AM »

Thanks Nonesuche!

San and Peaches - I could kick Deepak's ass too and I'm not as tall as he is, lol  Laughing
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: May 13, 2007, 10:21:44 AM »

San
Yes, I must remember, the landfil (one "l" or 2, help) as an option.

None

Happy Mother's Day.  Hope there's no baking for you, today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.