May 03, 2024, 07:59:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aliayah Lunsford, 3yo #1  (Read 377261 times)
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #300 on: October 19, 2011, 03:36:35 PM »

Wondering why there is no more information on baby Lunsford its hard not being able to find anything on this case.
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #301 on: October 21, 2011, 12:46:32 PM »

FBI Arrests Lena Lunsford on Welfare Fraud
Posted Monday, October 17, 2011 ; 02:56 PM
Updated Monday, October 17, 2011; 03:26 PM

http://wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=110300

Thanks Jerseygirl

YW... 

Janet

Yes thanks for this update....so she'd sell her snap card..would she sell her baby..or would someone take the baby because se owed them money?

Lordy..and she is still pregnant right with the twins?  No births yet..and she had all those mouths to feed at home and was selling her SNAP card for 50 bucks...the woman doesn't have an operating brain cell in her head evidently.

Gypsy, it's not brain cells she's missing, it's a conscience.  Looking at her missing daughter's photos and the picture of her nine year old and what was on her Facebook page are small indications of what kind of mother she is (or isn't).  Then factor in what else we know about her and the picture of who she is becomes quite clear.

Welfare mom, fraud conviction, fraud arrest... even after her baby has gone missing she's still engaging in criminal activity, she can't stop herself, it's who she is.

Here I sit praying for resolution, knowing that sometimes we just don't get it.  It breaks my heart, the picture of Aliayah breaks my heart.  I've never met a baby that could frown like that, with that amount of pain in their eyes.   

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: October 21, 2011, 09:49:16 PM »

FBI Arrests Lena Lunsford on Welfare Fraud
Posted Monday, October 17, 2011 ; 02:56 PM
Updated Monday, October 17, 2011; 03:26 PM

http://wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=110300

Thanks Jerseygirl

YW... 

Janet

Yes thanks for this update....so she'd sell her snap card..would she sell her baby..or would someone take the baby because se owed them money?

Lordy..and she is still pregnant right with the twins?  No births yet..and she had all those mouths to feed at home and was selling her SNAP card for 50 bucks...the woman doesn't have an operating brain cell in her head evidently.

Gypsy, it's not brain cells she's missing, it's a conscience.  Looking at her missing daughter's photos and the picture of her nine year old and what was on her Facebook page are small indications of what kind of mother she is (or isn't).  Then factor in what else we know about her and the picture of who she is becomes quite clear.

Welfare mom, fraud conviction, fraud arrest... even after her baby has gone missing she's still engaging in criminal activity, she can't stop herself, it's who she is.

Here I sit praying for resolution, knowing that sometimes we just don't get it.  It breaks my heart, the picture of Aliayah breaks my heart.  I've never met a baby that could frown like that, with that amount of pain in their eyes.   

ITA..I don't believe in my whole life I have seen the pics of one child's life that show nothing but sorrow and despair..never a smudgen of hope or happiness..just pic after pic of sorrow, despair and looking alone in this big world.

I am holdong on to hope now..more then I was before, that she is alive and either with someone that know's them that took her or that she was sold to someone.  I don't think the mother and the father care enough about any of their kids to really murder them..I think they were ignored  and yelled at at best..most of the time ignored ..

I just meant in my comment then when you have all those mouths to feed ..$50 cash for a Snap card worth atleast twice that much is a poor tradeoff..you still gotta eat..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: October 22, 2011, 07:17:21 PM »

wonder what mom needed the cash so badly for instead of buying food for her family...drugs comes to mind...wouldn't put anything past this woman.

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #304 on: October 22, 2011, 07:54:48 PM »

Remember, LL's children were taken from the state on September 30, 2011. But she's not the smartest cookie in the cookie jar, knowing that the FBI is watching her and selling her benefits. Would love to know who she sold them to.  She can't be pregnant for too much longer, then the real truth will come out.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: October 24, 2011, 12:20:10 AM »

Remember, LL's children were taken from the state on September 30, 2011. But she's not the smartest cookie in the cookie jar, knowing that the FBI is watching her and selling her benefits. Would love to know who she sold them to.  She can't be pregnant for too much longer, then the real truth will come out.

Yep they sure were taken from her.  I still think in this case, and I have never felt that in any case I followed..but in this one..it is very possible she either sold the child or someone close to the family took the child or someone she owes money to took the child..

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #306 on: October 26, 2011, 12:33:03 AM »

http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/9731-diver-returns-to-water-in-aliayah-lunsford-search

Diver Returns to Water in Aliayah Lunsford Search

Investigators say this is just a way to make sure they cover all the water in the area.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: October 26, 2011, 07:37:29 PM »

Locals are reporting that the FBI and local LE are searching two ponds at
1903 Vadis Road in Alum Bridge, WV......approx 16 miles from Weston.
The property is in Lunsford name but phone is listed as David Hicks.
They say David Hicks is in prison.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: October 26, 2011, 08:14:17 PM »

http://wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=111014

By Stacy Jacobson
Email | Bio | Other Stories by Stacy Jacobson

VADIS -- Authorities including the Federal Bureau of Investigations, W.Va. State Police and Lewis County Sheriff's Department have been searching for Aliayah Lunsford, 3, since Sept. 24.
The investigative team has expanded its search to the Vadis area of southern Lewis County.

Search crews focused on a pond off Vadis Road, just beyond the Midway Fire Department Wednesday. Witnesses said they saw boats. Webster and Tyler County search and rescue crews with K9s also assisted.

Law enforcement convened around a home at 1903 Vadis Road, where documents show authorities arrested Aliayah's stepfather Ralph Lunsford for unlawful assault in 2009.
 ::snipping2::

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #309 on: October 26, 2011, 10:22:32 PM »

I see Aliayah's little face sometimes.  3 yr olds should be all smiles and giggles and sweet hugs.  I don't see that on her little face.  It just breaks my heart. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: October 26, 2011, 10:24:59 PM »

I see Aliayah's little face sometimes.  3 yr olds should be all smiles and giggles and sweet hugs.  I don't see that on her little face.  It just breaks my heart. 

breaks my heart too

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #311 on: October 27, 2011, 08:41:22 PM »

Just an update to the new search where Ralph lived before:

http://www.wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=111077

Aliayah Lunsford Search Focuses on Vadis Area
Posted Thursday, October 27, 2011 ; 04:10 PM
Updated Thursday, October 27, 2011; 06:38 PM

The FBI says it has run out the search in the south Weston areas, but will still focus on "a couple areas of interest" there.

By Stacy Jacobson

Thursday, the FBI said it has not roped off a crime scene and the team is just focusing on "search areas" in Vadis.

Special Agent Jeff Killeen said he can't discuss law enforcement's interest in Vadis. Though authorities are still focused on a "couple of places" in the south Weston area, they have "run out" the search there.

In Vadis, crews are searching both land and water, but Killeen said the terrain has slowed them down.

"The topography makes it a big challenge for anyone trying to look for evidence or a missing person. West Virginia is a big place with a lot of land, not that many people and the topography is tough. So it complicates things," he said.

Federal, state and county authorities are investigating her disappearance. They consider homicide, kidnapping and concealment possibilities.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #312 on: October 27, 2011, 08:44:12 PM »

There is supposed to be an interview that will air on the following station tonight. I only know that the interview is with some family members of.

http://www.wchstv.com/

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: October 29, 2011, 08:52:33 PM »

http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/9795-search-now-on-day-34-for-aliayah-lunsford

On Wednesday, the FBI announced that the West Virginia State Police Mobile Command Center was moved to a remote area after receiving what special agents called "valuable information" from the community.

Folks say the search focused around a home on Vadis Road. A criminal complaint shows that's where Ralph Lunsford, Aliayah's stepfather, lived when he was arrested in 2009 for attempted malicious assault.

Crews wrapped up their physical search Thursday evening. They plan to continue Friday morning
-----------------------

http://www.wvah.com/newsroom/shows/10thr.shtml#4

ACTING ON WHAT THE FBI CALLS "VERY CREDIBLE TIPS," INVESTIGATORS HAVE BEEN COMBING THE VADIS AREA OF LEWIS COUNTY. THAT'S ABOUT 30 MINUTES FROM BENDALE, WHERE ALIAYAH WAS LAST SEEN. AND AT THE CENTER OF THAT SEARCH IS THIS HOUSE, 1903 VADIS ROAD, A PLACE WHERE COURT DOCUMENTS SAY HER STEP-FATHER, RALPH LUNSFORD USED TO CALL HOME. BUT HER EXTENDED FAMILY IS STILL HOLDING OUT HOPE SHE IS ALIVE. THEY ARE PLEADING TO ANYONE WITH INFORMATION TO PLEASE COME FORWARD, AND HELP BRING ALIAYAH HOME.
--------------

http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/9820-mobile-command-moves-again-in-aliayah-search-family-speaks-
The mobile command was moved to what the FBI called a rural part of the county earlier this week, but on Friday, it was moved back to the West Virginia State Police Detachment.

Folks in the community say crews were searching on Vadis Road earlier this week. Aliayah's stepfather, Ralph Lunsford, lived at an address on this street when he was arrested in 2009 for attempted malicious assault.

Her disappearance is still being investigated as a murder, a concealment or an abduction. As of now, no one has been labeled as a suspect.

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: October 29, 2011, 08:54:34 PM »

Photo from Ashley Wright Moore's Aliayah Paige Lunsford album
 This is the picture we have been waiting for a smile Smile

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=170041659751802&set=a.156574531098515.36760.156048507817784&type=3&theater

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: October 29, 2011, 09:01:03 PM »

photos of
Search for Aliayah - Vadis Area.
By Lewis County Rumor Mill · Updated on Thursday · Taken at 1903 Vadis Road, Alum Bridge, WV

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.282698828427354.74171.268833683147202&type=3

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: October 29, 2011, 09:29:59 PM »

i did a word search of this topic, and didnt see this so, i thought i would
add it, a vid of the search i think the day after Aliayah went missing

09/25/2011: Weston, WV Toddler Still Missing - Where Is Aliayah Lunsford?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnh1jKXa7XI

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #317 on: October 30, 2011, 01:36:33 AM »

Thanks for all of the updates CW Smile

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: October 31, 2011, 09:08:02 AM »

TY CW.

Where is this little girl..I am truly praying that her Mom just gave her away and she is still alive..but as the days go by...

Has th Mom had the twins yet?  And if so I wonder if they were taken from her right away by the State?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: October 31, 2011, 08:36:47 PM »

TY CW.

Where is this little girl..I am truly praying that her Mom just gave her away and she is still alive..but as the days go by...

Has th Mom had the twins yet?  And if so I wonder if they were taken from her right away by the State?

have not heard...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.