May 21, 2024, 10:27:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 271588 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #460 on: February 10, 2009, 09:24:20 PM »

But you know we didn't factor in speaker to a crowd of 1100 people when you are not used to it.  You know you sit and wait for your turn, do you know what youre going to say........wait for it........wait for it.......boom, its your turn, Now talk!!!!
Not easy for some people ... but ... Lee ... he had his laptop in front of him ... I'm presuming he was reading from it or at least referencing notes he'd typed? 
wonder if he had a webcam and he was speaking directly to kc.  didn't jozay take his lappy to the jail today?
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #461 on: February 10, 2009, 09:25:26 PM »

::MonkeyDance::I voted....Will some sweet monkey remind this old woman that we can vote everyday?

Boo Monkey do you have to join to read the blogs on team caylee? I am willing to go in and spy for Rev. Grund

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #462 on: February 10, 2009, 09:25:27 PM »

Yep, my bet is video cam with Casey from Jose's laptop

This is how I see it....

Casey from jail

Lee at the Memorial

Klaas, you are so terrific!!!!!!!!   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #463 on: February 10, 2009, 09:25:32 PM »

But you know we didn't factor in speaker to a crowd of 1100 people when you are not used to it.  You know you sit and wait for your turn, do you know what youre going to say........wait for it........wait for it.......boom, its your turn, Now talk!!!!
Not easy for some people ... but ... Lee ... he had his laptop in front of him ... I'm presuming he was reading from it or at least referencing notes he'd typed? 

If he had his laptop in front of him then Casey was watching from her cell on Jose's laptop. 
sorry Klaas, I'm way behind.  I didn't know you already posted this. 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: February 10, 2009, 09:25:34 PM »

God, after today, we really need a document dump.     
One with answers this time!

If I get to vote, I will take arrests over documents any day.

Well, if you put it that way,  me too!   
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #465 on: February 10, 2009, 09:26:46 PM »

Maybe Lee meant "Cover My Ass"   CMA - just a thought! 

Hi KCJackie!!!

Yes I know I'm 20+ pages behind but wanted to say HEY!  It's been a long time.  I was away all day today even though logged in.  It sat so wrong with me...The church service was something I wish I had not seen.  I would have done so much better just reading my Monkey's take on things.  I don't have cable but watched on my PC.  Oh but I wish I hadn't!!!!!!!

PJ (Paula) can't muster a happy face today

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #466 on: February 10, 2009, 09:27:07 PM »

On JVM they said that one blogger was on the uninvited list... I wonder who that would be? 

Also NG, they say there were 153 threats against the A's.

The Caylee song was nice.. also liked seeing her Easter video, she looked so cute in those ears.

Could Krause have been the uninvited blogger?

That's what I'm thinking too, Scatty.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: February 10, 2009, 09:27:24 PM »

Or an arrest of Lee.  I'd take either one. 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: February 10, 2009, 09:28:48 PM »

And the Anthonys spoke. I fear it was more about them than Caylee.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/02/caylee-anthony-the-public-fell-in-love-with-her-not-her-family.html

It always has been about them in my opinion.I have absolutely NO SYMPATHY whatsoever for a family that does not cooperate on a continuous basis with LE.Giving LE an absolute open door policy to speak to each and every Anthony at anytime,as well as FREE access to the home.This was the MURDER of a beautiful 2yr old girl.The Anthony's have done nothing but disgrace Caylee's memory.SYMPATHY.Not here!

KEEPTHEFAITH

Absolutely.  These people have no consciences IMO.  They used the occasion of their granddaughter's memorial service to encourage her murderer.  What if someone at Dannielle VanDam's funeral had said that people should write David Westerfield, "Just say 'Hi'.  How're you doin' ?" And at Samantha Runnion's funeral--her murderer "deserves your prayers and understanding."  I see no difference whatsoever. Casey Anthony deserves nothing.  She deserves no letters, no prayers and no understanding.  She killed her own child!!! And when Cindy was comparing Caylee's "compassion" with that of Casey's I could see those beautiful brown eyes looking up over the duct tape encircling her mouth and nose as she slowly suffocated. Compassion? Bullsh*t.

And that little girl in FL who was buried alive. Did her murderer deserve some kind of consideration?  Of course not.  And neither does Casey Anthony.  CMA, darling.  Crap.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #469 on: February 10, 2009, 09:28:55 PM »

Very good point Klaas, I didn't think about that and I was wondering why the laptop was there.
Okay this may have been asked already, but JSM is Far Far behind. IF there was a video cam and Lee was directing his CMA speech to KC. The part about, I'm not so sure how he said it, but the tell what you know and all that BS. Could it be that LE asked him to say it knowing that JB would be showing it to her on the video cam? Does this question make any sense JSM is worn out today. Sorry I have been a hit and miss monkey. I truly miss the cage  

I understand what you are saying....however, IMO he wasn't doing anything for the LE. I think there was a cam link for a short period of time.....perhaps just time enuf for him to tell casey he was still protecting her....JMO
OH Don't get me wrong Sunny. When he opened his mouth and said CMA blah, blah, blah, from the beginning I knew what he was doing. My friend at work told me I was cold and heartless! I was just kind of making a funny and asking a stupid question.

I know Lee wouldn't do anything for LE, he is totally into KC. I'm sure he was brought up that he has to take care of her no matter what, all that crap. I think JSM needs to go to bed 

No, no, no JSM.  Don't go to bed.  I enjoy you too much!!!!   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: February 10, 2009, 09:29:06 PM »

thanks Klaas....dang that made me dizzy....JuJu don't watch this
I asked earlier and no one answered ... did they crap on Cindy Sunny?  (my dreams hardly ever come true completely!  darn it!)

well not in this video....I hope there is another to come out...this one is just of the doves flying......so keep on hoping!!

I still want to know where all this MONEY is coming from. Our friends paid $3,500 to have 21 doves released for a family member's funeral (like 21 gun salute).

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: February 10, 2009, 09:29:29 PM »

I meant I was asking a stupid/funny question. One I haven't seen asked before. I just wanted to know if anyone thought if there was a webcam did he make the speech towards KC at the request of LE. I know that isn't the case, that I guess was my stupid question.
JSM ~ reminder that no question is stupid ...
I suppose he could have been ... I don't in my heart believe that, as they haven't done anything to help LE up to this point ... but you could be right ... maybe to save their a**es ... who knows.  It was all too cryptic for me!  Kisses to Josef!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #472 on: February 10, 2009, 09:29:58 PM »

Or an arrest of Lee.  I'd take either one. 
Yes Ma'am. That's worth PIZZA and BEER. Lee in jail 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: February 10, 2009, 09:31:14 PM »

thanks Klaas....dang that made me dizzy....JuJu don't watch this
I asked earlier and no one answered ... did they crap on Cindy Sunny?  (my dreams hardly ever come true completely!  darn it!)

well not in this video....I hope there is another to come out...this one is just of the doves flying......so keep on hoping!!

I still want to know where all this MONEY is coming from. Our friends paid $3,500 to have 21 doves released for a family member's funeral (like 21 gun salute).

I wonder if Sin-dy and George have a life insurance policy on Caylee ??
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #474 on: February 10, 2009, 09:31:18 PM »

http://incoldblogger.blogspot.com/2009/02/icb-detective-award-nominees-2009.html

Go to the link above and scroll down then vote for Scared Monkeys (unless you want to vote for someone else, LOL)

Thats funny...I do not see CnG listed on there...anywhere.....how odd! 

Oops..bad monkey..this is not musings. ::tiptoe away I go::

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: February 10, 2009, 09:31:30 PM »

Maybe Lee meant "Cover My Ass"   CMA - just a thought! 

Hi KCJackie!!!

Yes I know I'm 20+ pages behind but wanted to say HEY!  It's been a long time.  I was away all day today even though logged in.  It sat so wrong with me...The church service was something I wish I had not seen.  I would have done so much better just reading my Monkey's take on things.  I don't have cable but watched on my PC.  Oh but I wish I hadn't!!!!!!!

PJ (Paula) can't muster a happy face today

I watched it for Caylee. I did feel a sort of closure today.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #476 on: February 10, 2009, 09:31:35 PM »

Leonard was just on NG- he says CMA is definitely Casey- it is quite obvious it was a message for her- why would he need to send Caylee a message in code...? 

Didn't sound like code to me...........sounded like a lovesick lover.

You know, it really did.   Even to my hubby, who hasn't followed the case that closely.    SICK!     

Yep!!  Even more so when realizing that Lee was likely speaking directly to Casey on a webcam on his laptop.  Could be why he seemed SO emotional today, like he was about to break down, he probably was looking her right in the eye as he acted like he was 'reading' from his laptop. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #477 on: February 10, 2009, 09:32:50 PM »

Very good point Klaas, I didn't think about that and I was wondering why the laptop was there.
Okay this may have been asked already, but JSM is Far Far behind. IF there was a video cam and Lee was directing his CMA speech to KC. The part about, I'm not so sure how he said it, but the tell what you know and all that BS. Could it be that LE asked him to say it knowing that JB would be showing it to her on the video cam? Does this question make any sense JSM is worn out today. Sorry I have been a hit and miss monkey. I truly miss the cage  

I understand what you are saying....however, IMO he wasn't doing anything for the LE. I think there was a cam link for a short period of time.....perhaps just time enuf for him to tell casey he was still protecting her....JMO
OH Don't get me wrong Sunny. When he opened his mouth and said CMA blah, blah, blah, from the beginning I knew what he was doing. My friend at work told me I was cold and heartless! I was just kind of making a funny and asking a stupid question.

I know Lee wouldn't do anything for LE, he is totally into KC. I'm sure he was brought up that he has to take care of her no matter what, all that crap. I think JSM needs to go to bed 

No, no, no JSM.  Don't go to bed.  I enjoy you too much!!!!   
That's so sweet Golden. JSM is tired and has this dang monitor attached. I will try and stick around for a little bit. You just made my night. I will need to leave if the tornadoes come in a bit. Or so they weatherman says.  I trust the weatherman as much as I trust my Ex husband! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: February 10, 2009, 09:33:16 PM »

Leonard was just on NG- he says CMA is definitely Casey- it is quite obvious it was a message for her- why would he need to send Caylee a message in code...? 

Didn't sound like code to me...........sounded like a lovesick lover.

You know, it really did.   Even to my hubby, who hasn't followed the case that closely.    SICK!     

Yep!!  Even more so when realizing that Lee was likely speaking directly to Casey on a webcam on his laptop.  Could be why he seemed SO emotional today, like he was about to break down, he probably was looking her right in the eye as he acted like he was 'reading' from his laptop. 

Precisely
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #479 on: February 10, 2009, 09:33:22 PM »

On JVM they said that one blogger was on the uninvited list... I wonder who that would be? 

Also NG, they say there were 153 threats against the A's.

The Caylee song was nice.. also liked seeing her Easter video, she looked so cute in those ears.

Could Krause have been the uninvited blogger?

That's what I'm thinking too, Scatty.

Cindy did have the most history with him as well as e-mail correspondence.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.