May 22, 2024, 07:13:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 323827 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1680 on: September 21, 2008, 08:46:09 PM »

this gets more confusing by the day!! Was it a NG or LP tidbit that LE thinks KC had help? If so I sure hope it wasn't J Grund. I'm hoping he was set up to be the fall guy in all of this. all the way down to maybe showering DNA down his drain pipes. Wonder did police check his phone records to see if KC's usual  calls showed up on his phones for that 24 hr. period or whatever she made no calls. I hope that man passed his poly. if so and someone did try to set him up would that make it M # 1 if a friendship was renewed out of the blue quite recently? Introduced to Tony so feelings of jealousy could be said to be motive to mom. Oh my just thinking about the possibilities here.

I wonder how much help Tony gave her.  She was really desperate to talk to him from jail.

Don't forget her was in NY from June 30th to July5th so not much. in this time frame.

6/27
Casey calls Jessie, asks him if he wants go out partying 6/27 Casey's car is spotted at Amscot next to a dumpster approx 7AM backed into a space near their dumpster
6/30 Car towed and impounded
6/30 to 7/5 Tony Lazarro was reported to be in New York Late June to Mid July: Casey was in touch with a Marine in CA Mark Hawkins (mid July) She said she wanted to visit him in CA soon to tell him something, she had another relationship with a Marine in 2006-2007 (Brad or Brandon -see his myspace I posted several pages back here). My theory is she was planning to flee to CA.
7/2 Casey gets Bella Vida tattoo (Meaning in Italian, Beautiful Life) She told the tattoo people that she was supposed to go to PR with the gang but couldn't b/c of $-plans on coming back later that month for another tattoo
7/2 to 7/6 Amy says Casey with her almost nonstop w/o Caylee unless Amy was at work
7/3 Casey tells Jesse not to talk to her parents if they call & to "stay out of it". 7/3 Pictures of Casey emerge of her at a 4th of July party at Tony's house, shes naked draped in an American flag having a good ole time
7/4 Casey tells Jesse she's tell him the whole story - maybe when she's drunk

6/27 [/b] Casey calls Jessie, asks him if he wants go out partying 6/27 Casey's car is spotted at Amscot next to a dumpster approx 7AM backed into a space near their dumpster

Is there a transcript of this phone call?  Is Jesse accounted for on the night of 6/27?  If this is another coincidence, Jesse is
having a huge run of bad coincidences.

looking now

Are you sure those pictures of Casey are from Tony's apratment/party?

What Pictures are you talking about?

It was the picture on KC  wrapped in the flag, but it has already been answered. Thanks anyway!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1681 on: September 21, 2008, 08:46:45 PM »

http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2717950&postcount=89

Terilee: 
Hi Exit - "Where do you and friends think Casey got the Zanny name from?"

Exit13:
"honestly, no idea. Ive never heard it mentioned. and living in florida most of my life, with a high population of hispanics.... ive never even heard the name itself, seems way to uncommon."

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
RaggedyAnn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1682 on: September 21, 2008, 08:46:45 PM »

thanks anothermonkey...long time ago but you never forget....just count your blessings.   

i, as a mother, can't imagine "snapping" and hurting anyone much less my children.  of course, from everything i have heard, casey doesn't seem to be playing with a full deck so maybe she couldn't make "normal" decisions.  she seems to have lots of issues that need handling.

I'm just a Raggedy Ann living in a Barbie doll world.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1683 on: September 21, 2008, 08:47:31 PM »

I don't know how to do a screen capture, but did anyone see the two little green men from mars at the Anthonys' house? 

BT, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad you brought that up...I saw it and thought oh lordy woman you need to go to bed....you are now seeing little green people flying around the anthony house of horrors

And guess what? They're still there, and I could have sworn I saw the two people in the driveway talking to them a little while ago. 

I Stand With The Girl
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1684 on: September 21, 2008, 08:48:08 PM »

I don't know how to do a screen capture, but did anyone see the two little green men from mars at the Anthonys' house? 

BT, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad you brought that up...I saw it and thought oh lordy woman you need to go to bed....you are now seeing little green people flying around the anthony house of horrors

LOL.... I know what you mean.... had me over here rubbing my eyes....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1685 on: September 21, 2008, 08:49:37 PM »

I hope this is not "taboo" to mention or ask.  Please forgive me in advance if it is.  Another forum has a new thread in which a person (Exit13) is posting.  It's a guy, the owner of Lake Vaj.  He's answering questions, FWIW.  I wish they would have given his name.  He says he's a few years older than KC and he was at the party where she's wearing the flag.  He gives a date for that picture, I know someone was asking earlier.

Just an FYI.  (I think this may be Sean?) anyone know?

Sean is posting over at WS?  I'll go look.

I forget who Sean is ????  So many men i can't remember. Can someone remind me please

I really don't think it is sean over there...he has known the family for years and do not think it would answer questions from people...Just from wht I know from talking to him.. JMO

No, it's not Sean.  Sean is a roommate of this person who claims to own the Lake Vaj party house.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1686 on: September 21, 2008, 08:50:10 PM »

Where's Caylee? Web sleuths on case

Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writer
    September 21, 2008

Something about 3-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony has struck a nerve.

Thousands of Web sleuths, bloggers and concerned citizens captivated by the missing Orange County child are lighting up the Internet with their thoughts, theories and suggestions on the continuing investigation. Across the world, millions of words rehash the case on countless sites each day.

Was the toddler sold? Did her mother kill her? Was there a tragic accident? Or did a mysterious baby sitter run off with her?

The lack of answers only encourages armchair detectives to try to solve the case. They quiz each other about DNA and other evidence, debate motives and morals of the main characters and wonder why justice seems to move so slowly. Most have never met Caylee or her family.

"It's huge all over the world," said Tricia Griffith, a Utah resident whose Web site, websleuths.com, has more than 1,200 conversation topics and nearly 270,000 postings concerning Caylee.

"It's one big spitballing session where you have a bunch of fresh eyes looking at the same thing the police are looking at."

Griffith said the Caylee mystery has attracted more topics, comments and posting than any other high-profile case in recent memory, including the unsolved 1996 JonBenet Ramsey murder in Colorado and the 2002 killing of Laci Peterson and her unborn child in California.

"Everyone on websleuths.com wants to talk to her [the mother, Casey] and say, 'What is going on?' " Griffith said. "It's very frustrating."

At briansprediction.com, psychics are posting their visions and dreams about Caylee. Pictures of handwritten notes, maps of neighborhoods throughout Orlando and e-mails to the moderator are posted and updated several times a day.

A search of Caylee's name on Google returns more that more than 671,000 references. Her plight has attracted more than 6.5 million page views to OrlandoSentinel.com. Stories about the case on the newspaper's Web site routinely attract several thousand comments in a day.

Few would have predicted this when Caylee's disappearance was announced in July. Almost immediately, online observers began questioning the honesty of her mother, Casey Anthony, 22, who said that a baby sitter kidnapped the little girl. Since then, detectives have charged Anthony with child neglect, filing false information and check fraud -- part of a drawn-out legal marathon that focused a media spotlight on her family.

Bloggers and others online have commented on every development in the case, from hair and chloroform found in the trunk of a family car to protesters who taunt Anthony and her parents, George and Cindy Anthony, from the sidewalk outside their east Orange County home.

"There are a lot of missing kids, but some stories just catch fire," said Michael Tracey, a journalism professor at the University of Colorado. "We live in a world of tabloid news values. This kind of story gets the juices flowing."

Tracey knows how a local crime can turn into a national sensation. He was at the center of the Ramsey murder mystery when the girl's supposed killer began communicating with him. The conversation pushed both into the international limelight at warp speed in August 2006, until the man's story turned out to be untrue.

Internet users have a history of posting about Orlando cases, including the January 2006 disappearance of 26-year-old Jennifer Kesse, who failed to show up for work. Hundreds of messages full of suggestions and theories were posted to the Sentinel's Web site and another set up by Kesse's family.

The popularity of blogging has increased since Kesse's disappearance, creating an anonymous forum for the public to voice opinions instantly.

"It seems almost like therapy if you can become absorbed with these stories and become righteous about it," Tracey said. "Getting involved makes them feel better about themselves."

Candace Andrews diligently follows the latest Caylee developments online because local TV stations in Meridian, Miss., don't cover it closely, she said.

"It's almost like a soap opera for me," the 33-year-old mother and nurse said. "This is the only way that I get my news -- over the Internet."

Like may others, Andrews has theories about the disappearance and questions she desperately wants answered.

"Did she [Casey] snap? Is she not the person she used to be?" Andrews questioned. She wonders if the child died accidentally in a hot car or a drowned in a swimming pool.

Either way, she and thousands of others are convinced Caylee's mother knows where she is.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-sleuths2008sep21,0,2521651.story

It may have struck a nerve and I do not dispute that it hasn't. However, the Caylee Anthony case is not even close to the attention that the Natalee Holloway case generated on-line. Not even close due to the fact that there was international attention. In June & July of 2005 we had over 1.5 million visitors each month and could bearly keep the server up.

Before we went to a forum set up and we only had the FP to deal with comment threads, we had 2000 comments an hour at points.

Not to say that this case has not generated interest, but its not even close to Natalee. Greta's show generated record ratings for 6 months beating O'Reilly.

Just saying.
RaggedyAnn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1687 on: September 21, 2008, 08:51:20 PM »

there is another black/silver truck in the driveway now and several people on the sidewalk.  the green things are still there.  it is probably caylee's spirit trying to scare them into telling the truth.  she will haunt them forever for what they have done.

I'm just a Raggedy Ann living in a Barbie doll world.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1688 on: September 21, 2008, 08:52:50 PM »

there is another black/silver truck in the driveway now and several people on the sidewalk.  the green things are still there.  it is probably caylee's spirit trying to scare them into telling the truth.  she will haunt them forever for what they have done.

And that is the truth!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1689 on: September 21, 2008, 08:53:53 PM »

Thanks Blonde for bringing this forward.  So Jesse said Casey called to invite him out on June 27th.  Without transcripts of this call, we don't know if this is true, but we do know the car was dropped off the next morning.  Another bad coincidence for Jesse.

Am I just not seeing it or is the June 16th call from Casey MISSING from Jesse's statement?

Iris ... you are not missing anything.  There is nothing in Jesse's statement in regards to the June 16th call from Casey.

Jesse's father confirms to Geraldo on August 30th the existence of the June 16th conversation between Casey and his son.  Cell phone records confirm that there was cell phone activity between Jessy and Casey on June 16.

However ... Jesse fails to mention this June 16th conversation in his statement and ... he fails to mention it in last night's interview with Geraldo.  Why?  June 16th is such a significant day in the timeline of events encompassing the disappearance of Caylee Marie.

This wannabe detective is becoming very suspicious about Jesse Grund and ... to what capacity he was a participant in all of this.

IMO

_________

RICHARD GRUND (JESSE'S FATHER) - GERALDO - AUGUST 30, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFrbpaRP6r8

Credit: Carpe

JESSE GRUND - GERALDO - SEPTEMBER 20, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu

Credit: Carpe

Leaked Phone Records Reveal Details About Casey Anthony Calls
POSTED: 11:51 am EDT August 13, 2008
UPDATED: 6:02 pm EDT August 13, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- ... According to the leaked records, Casey made six calls to her parents on the afternoon of June 16, with the first call at 3:03pm to her father's cell phone and the last of the six made to her mom's cell phone at 4:24. During that time she also tried her mother at work and called her ex-fiancé, Jesse Grund.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17180007/detail.html

The Grund's need to stop talking and get a really good attorney.
WalkingHorse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1690 on: September 21, 2008, 08:56:38 PM »

I hope this is not "taboo" to mention or ask.  Please forgive me in advance if it is.  Another forum has a new thread in which a person (Exit13) is posting.  It's a guy, the owner of Lake Vaj.  He's answering questions, FWIW.  I wish they would have given his name.  He says he's a few years older than KC and he was at the party where she's wearing the flag.  He gives a date for that picture, I know someone was asking earlier.

I forget who Sean is ????  So many men i can't remember. Can someone remind me please

I really don't think it is sean over there...he has known the family for years and do not think it would answer questions from people...Just from wht I know from talking to him.. JMO

I totally agree!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1691 on: September 21, 2008, 08:57:41 PM »

<< snip>>
He's about the same age as me, so I don't even want to refer to him as "old" anything. That's why I just call him "OF." 

I forgot how Old I was  BT  

Ummm thank you for reminding me and

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1692 on: September 21, 2008, 08:58:01 PM »

Exit13 doesn't appear to know anything.  He says he owns the Lake Vaj house, Casey came to all his parties.  Only saw Caylee once, at the grandparent's house on her 2nd birthday.  Doesn't know who babydaddy is.  Doesn't know Amy.  Met Ricardo once or twice.  Met Tony at a UCF fight a couple weeks before Casey arrested.
lefty1062
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1693 on: September 21, 2008, 08:58:10 PM »

Um I am lagging behind on pg 79 but just wanted to let you all know that i have glowing alien hands on my casey cam 

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty." -John Lennon
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1694 on: September 21, 2008, 08:58:23 PM »

Ex-Fiance Jessie Grund: A Perfect Mark for the Exploitations of Casey Anthony …Cindy Anthony Accuses Grund of Caylee’s Death … DEATH???

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/21/ex-fiance-jessie-grund-a-perfect-mark-for-the-exploitations-of-casey-anthony-cindy-anthony-accuses-grund-of-caylees-death-death/

The Anthony family has obviously circled the wagons around Casey Anthony and their initial comments and reactions to the disappearance of Caylee. However, there was one really peculiar and interest comment made during last nights Geraldo interview with Jessie Grund.

Have you heard what we have heard that Cindy Anthony is spreading the word that you are some how responsible for the death of this child, Caylee Anthony, and that you stuffed the child’s dead body into Casey Anthony’s trunk to frame your former fiance?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1695 on: September 21, 2008, 08:58:31 PM »

And guess what? They're still there, and I could have sworn I saw the two people in the driveway talking to them a little while ago. 

BT... I never wanted to go crazy alone....so glad you are going with me!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1696 on: September 21, 2008, 08:58:49 PM »

Ok If Jesse did help Caylee and she is now trying to blame it on him. I would think he would go to LE right away before Casey does and tell exactly what happen I dont think he would go on Geraldo and set the record straight. I just think he would save himself ask for immunity which he would most likely get and save himself..JMO
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1697 on: September 21, 2008, 08:59:42 PM »

LOL.... I know what you mean.... had me over here rubbing my eyes....

Hi Cubbee... are you still having problems getting cell calls??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1698 on: September 21, 2008, 08:59:43 PM »

Okay, whoa. Did I read in recent posts that Tony L. went to New York with the time frame Caylee was missing? And didn't the Anthony's say Caylee could be in NY? Has this been brought-up before? I am fairly new, so forgive me if it has. But is it plausible he brought Caylee (dead or alive) to NY and left/dumped/buried her there? Has he taken a poly? Thanks in advance.
WalkingHorse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1699 on: September 21, 2008, 09:00:29 PM »

No, it's not Sean.  Sean is a roommate of this person who claims to own the Lake Vaj party house.

Ok that contradicts the original comment by Out4Bull that it is the owner of the party house.  Still I am very suspicious.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.