May 03, 2024, 10:48:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #172 9/26/20 - 10/14/10  (Read 110497 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: October 06, 2010, 05:27:21 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/october/158954/Casey-Anthonys-defense-to-ask-for-more-time-to-review-Texas-EquuSearch-documents
Casey Anthony's defense to ask for more time to review Texas EquuSearch documents
Last Updated: Wednesday, October 06, 2010 4:08 PM
ORANGE COUNTY --

Casey Anthony's defense team will ask a judge for more time to review documents with Texas EquuSearch and look for potential witnesses.

Monday and Tuesday the defense called volunteers looking for anyone who might have been in the area months prior to where Caylee Anthony's remains were eventually found.

At the watchful eye of an appointed magistrate, the defense called hundreds of volunteers and said they found about 150 people who said they were in the Suburban Drive area.

But, Texas EquuSearch has thousands of volunteers and the defense said they need more time to contact people.

All the new potential witnesses will receive a follow up call with an investigator to talk about a specific location on Suburban Drive.

More time?!?!

That's just ridiculous.
Beyond ridiculous.  If Baez had dragged his ever-increasing carcass down the street to Mark Nejame's office, oh, say, a year ago, he'd have had plenty of time.  But, silly me, I forgot, going to Paris, or New York to visit Geraldo was much more important than a little thing like
DOING YOUR JOB, FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!

(We need a monkey whose head explodes.)

Hi, Monkalicious--My head exploded some time ago--I think it was during Cindy's deposition with Morgan.  Unfortunately, no one made a video of it.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: October 06, 2010, 06:22:28 PM »

Hello Monks------  I seem to recall that there was something about this "Witness" where she claimed to work for the KY Fish and Game Commission and that that claim was false.  I see her app says State Fish so I suppose that's what it means.  Does anyone else recall this?  I don't keep records and sites like a lot of people so I can't point you to it, it's just something in the back of my mind.

LB told some people, including Joe Jordan she was with KY law enforcement IIRC.
I think she put State Fish or similar on her TES application. I'll see if I can find the document and post it. I used to have her myspace page but I think I deleted it.
She also claims to be a friend of Cindy.....which automatically puts her on MY list as NOT credible. JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: October 06, 2010, 06:24:46 PM »

Hello Monks------  I seem to recall that there was something about this "Witness" where she claimed to work for the KY Fish and Game Commission and that that claim was false.  I see her app says State Fish so I suppose that's what it means.  Does anyone else recall this?  I don't keep records and sites like a lot of people so I can't point you to it, it's just something in the back of my mind.

I think she put State Fish or similar on her TES application. I'll see if I can find the document and post it. I used to have her myspace page but I think I deleted it.
She also claims to be a friend of Cindy.....which automatically puts her on MY list as NOT credible. JMO

Here's LB's TES application....she list her employer as KY Dept. of Fish

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/55132902/Casey-Anthony-Laura-Buchanan-case-documents

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #683 on: October 06, 2010, 06:25:05 PM »

JUSTICE for Caylee!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: October 06, 2010, 06:25:11 PM »

Hi BB!!!  I think she was telling JJ she was with KY LAW ENFORCEMENT....not Fish and Game

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: October 06, 2010, 06:30:17 PM »

ooopsss I should have refreshed!  We remember the same......here's her myspace....http://www.myspace.com/lauraflowerchild

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: October 06, 2010, 06:33:58 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/55132902/Casey-Anthony-Laura-Buchanan-case-documents

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: October 06, 2010, 07:42:16 PM »

This is a message from Mark Nejame:  It seems he and his office have gotten numerous calls and emails from TES searchers who have been called. As I understand it some of these calls have been from private cell phones and the searchers are now concerned that the defense has their number in the cell phones memory. Some have felt their concerns were being trivialized by Mr. Nejame......this is in response to those concerns.

We've spent endless hours working through this, so trivializing we're not. It's been the whole basis of our objections is to protect the searchers. However, our position cannot be trivialized by them...Judge Perry was absolutely leaning towards allowing them more access...my belief is so that they wouldn't have a basis for appeal or a new trial. Reading that, we designed a compromise that would gut that issue for the defense but still provide anonymity to the searchers. People may complain, but no names have been made public. The last thing the searchers would want is for Casey to have an appeal granted when/if convicted and the appellate court rule that the files are to be made completely available and accessible. We've effectively stopped that. Thanks once again and feel free to keep getting the word out. Remember, multiple TES volunteers are in the room, monitoring all calls and all this is overseen by the Magistrate the entire time.

more:  no notes are being taken so there is no way to relate the numbers called to any of the specific names or searchers. A TES volunteer is overseeing every call and making sure the limitations in the court order is complied with.

Thanks Sunny!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: October 06, 2010, 08:05:36 PM »

thanks peeps--it amazes me when things like this are found within minutes.  Do we know if she really was with the KY Fish and Game Commission?  She seems too kooky to have a real job.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: October 06, 2010, 08:43:09 PM »

thanks peeps--it amazes me when things like this are found within minutes.  Do we know if she really was with the KY Fish and Game Commission?  She seems too kooky to have a real job.

If she did, she doesn't now....she lives in NJ.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: October 06, 2010, 09:36:38 PM »

ooopsss I should have refreshed!  We remember the same......here's her myspace....http://www.myspace.com/lauraflowerchild

She has florist as her occupation on her Myspace
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: October 06, 2010, 11:02:39 PM »

Kathi Belich grills baez for 8 minutes regarding Laura she says but your the lead attorney and you dont know where that document is!! lol

I think this is what loca is talking aobut........

http://www.wftv.com/video/25303092/index.html

I am thinking they don't want to "find" that document because it links them to a fraud upon the court.

The DT usually has their brag moment, followed closely by their oh $h!t moment (otherwise known as their 'me and my big mouth' moment).

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: October 06, 2010, 11:16:15 PM »

Hello Monks------  I seem to recall that there was something about this "Witness" where she claimed to work for the KY Fish and Game Commission and that that claim was false.  I see her app says State Fish so I suppose that's what it means.  Does anyone else recall this?  I don't keep records and sites like a lot of people so I can't point you to it, it's just something in the back of my mind.

Actually if I remember right - she told JJ that she was in Law Enforcement and some of our "researchers" on here found her working for some type of wild animal rescue place but not a Fish & Game LE person as she had portrayed herself. If you remember when JJ was taken to task for tape recording her phone calls, I felt it was the smartest thing he could have done because I believed her to be a plant for the Anthonys or the defense. It turned out she was exactly that.

What I am interested in now is that affadavit she signed which said she searched that area with TES searchers and if you remember when those documents came out of TES last week or so, I said there there was NO way she searched that area because her name and her leader was at Blanchard Park and I hoped she was prosecuted for lying. She tried to make JJ look like a liar when he would not agree that he searched with her on Suburban and now it turns out that she was the LIAR and need to be prosecuted.

When the state could not get her to sit for depositions and she hired a lawyer I said then it was another Anthony scam, but now I am not sure her and BOZO didn't cook this up because he had the original affidavit she signed.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: October 06, 2010, 11:24:36 PM »

She has florist as her occupation on her Myspace

She claims to be a witch - lets see her "charm" herself out of this legal predicament.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: October 06, 2010, 11:25:52 PM »

I thought they said in court NY.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: October 06, 2010, 11:26:35 PM »

This is a message from Mark Nejame:  It seems he and his office have gotten numerous calls and emails from TES searchers who have been called. As I understand it some of these calls have been from private cell phones and the searchers are now concerned that the defense has their number in the cell phones memory. Some have felt their concerns were being trivialized by Mr. Nejame......this is in response to those concerns.

We've spent endless hours working through this, so trivializing we're not. It's been the whole basis of our objections is to protect the searchers. However, our position cannot be trivialized by them...Judge Perry was absolutely leaning towards allowing them more access...my belief is so that they wouldn't have a basis for appeal or a new trial. Reading that, we designed a compromise that would gut that issue for the defense but still provide anonymity to the searchers. People may complain, but no names have been made public. The last thing the searchers would want is for Casey to have an appeal granted when/if convicted and the appellate court rule that the files are to be made completely available and accessible. We've effectively stopped that. Thanks once again and feel free to keep getting the word out. Remember, multiple TES volunteers are in the room, monitoring all calls and all this is overseen by the Magistrate the entire time.

more:  no notes are being taken so there is no way to relate the numbers called to any of the specific names or searchers. A TES volunteer is overseeing every call and making sure the limitations in the court order is complied with.

Thanks Sunny!

And if I remember correctly the entire sessions are video taped.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: October 06, 2010, 11:28:03 PM »

And there is her affidavit also which says she was on Suburban.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: October 06, 2010, 11:29:00 PM »

Hi BB!!!  I think she was telling JJ she was with KY LAW ENFORCEMENT....not Fish and Game

That is EXACTLY what she told him.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: October 07, 2010, 12:04:41 AM »

Her myspace pages says:
FRANKLIN, greenille,ny, New York
United States

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: October 07, 2010, 12:07:11 AM »

Her myspace pages says:
FRANKLIN, greenille,ny, New York
United States

And her goth/wiccan my space has a happy easter on it?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.