May 13, 2024, 06:34:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #193 5/03/11 - 5/06/11  (Read 278702 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: May 06, 2011, 04:02:37 PM »

::snipping2::

We vacate the portion of the order  that implements the Confidentiality
Agreement, but deny the request to order the trial court to immediately disclose
the location of jury selection proceedings.

PETITION GRANTED in part and DENIED in part.

GRIFFIN, PALMER and EVANDER, JJ. concur.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: May 06, 2011, 04:03:28 PM »

Full Speed ahead>>>>>>>>Jury selection Monday morning!!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: May 06, 2011, 04:03:49 PM »

I think C & G should sit in the top row, far right side, same side as the jury box.  Maybe they would be hidden somewhat.

They may be able to hide from the judge and jury, but I'll put more bananas up and bet they won't be able to hide from all the cameras...

Personally, I don't think they want to hide from anyone.

Cindy loves the camera.

I think George kinda does too.

IMHO, her true intention IS to let this be seen for sympathy & to put out there that "she knows" she is innocent and everything will be okay.
I would think that the defense would fuss about that.  They plan to move the table to the far left side, facing the jury.  C & G would have a full on view of KC.  You know that they'd be staring her down.  But wait, maybe that is just what needs to happen.   Monkey Devil!

Actually, my apologies my comment was about Cindy's video visitation scheduled for tomorrow.   I attached  it to the wrong post.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: May 06, 2011, 04:10:19 PM »

Full Speed ahead>>>>>>>>Jury selection Monday morning!!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: May 06, 2011, 04:11:36 PM »

The State prosecutors have 6 seats reserved for them. They have offered 2 of them for Cindy & George. If they take them, they will be sitting on "Caylee's side". Lippman says the ant's don't care where their seats will be, just as long as they have seats.

That's really nice of the state.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: May 06, 2011, 04:12:28 PM »

Agreement, but deny the request to order the trial court to immediately disclose

Just read the whole thing and am very happy with it!

It's been a good day for Justice for Caylee, IMO.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #926 on: May 06, 2011, 04:15:38 PM »

I was cleaning out my MIL's house to get ready for an estate sale so I missed everything. Thank you to all the monkeys who kept me up to date with the news.

I called it with the motion decision being handed out this after noon. I am so glad that the court will not have to disclose it to anyone - but the media kinda screwed itself by requesting it - if I were JP I would tell no one anything.  ::justice2NJ::

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: May 06, 2011, 04:15:57 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/05/06/florida.casey.anthony/
Judge: Casey Anthony's parents can be at trial, over her objection
By the CNN Wire Staff
May 6, 2011 3:09 p.m. EDT

CNN) -- Over the objection of their daughter, the parents of Casey Anthony will be allowed in the courtroom when she goes on trial for the murder of her toddler daughter, a Florida judge ruled Friday.

Jury selection will begin Monday morning in an undisclosed location. Because of the media hype over the case, this site -- and, concurrently, the locale from which the jurors will come from -- has been kept secret from all but a few people on the defense and prosecution teams.

Orange County Superior Court Chief Judge Belvin Perry Jr. said Friday only that he'd see both sides starting at 8:30 a.m. Monday; he didn't say where. Once the jurors are selected, they'll be brought to Orange County, where the trial will take place.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: May 06, 2011, 04:16:10 PM »

So all this does is level the playing field for the media by screwing over the stations that signed the confidentiality agreement. Talk about spoilsports!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: May 06, 2011, 04:16:24 PM »

Just read the whole thing and am very happy with it!

It's been a good day for Justice for Caylee, IMO.

Yes, a good day indeed!   Sure wish CJBP would rule on the air sample.  It would be nice to have a clean house to start off Monday.  But, he will rule, when he rules.   *sigh*   Main thing is, we continue on.      Love your Justice for Caylee monkey!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: May 06, 2011, 04:18:03 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/05/casey-anthony-why-this-story-became-a-big-deal.html
Casey Anthony: Why this story became a big deal
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, Jose Baez — posted by halboedeker on May, 6 2011 10:00 AM

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: May 06, 2011, 04:19:37 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/05/casey-anthony-why-this-story-became-a-big-deal.html
In the end, it really isn’t the Casey Anthony story or the George and Cindy Anthony story — it’s the Caylee Anthony story that matters. What happened to this child?

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: May 06, 2011, 04:21:00 PM »

http://www.wpbf.com/news/27801874/detail.html
Casey Anthony Trial Jury Selection Location Remains Mystery
Anthony's Lawyer Drops Motion Objecting To Venue; Parents Allowed To Attend Trial
Terri Parker, Reporter
POSTED: 12:21 pm EDT May 6, 2011
UPDATED: 3:27 pm EDT May 6, 2011

Read more: http://www.wpbf.com/news/27801874/detail.html#ixzz1Lc5v4E1Y

~ Peter Frampton
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #933 on: May 06, 2011, 04:25:14 PM »

So if the media finds out monday morning where they are during the jury selction. Can they tell the public? I am pretty sure someone will prolly be followed monday morning. I really think that someone in the media will follow someone it don't matter which side. Just saying it will NOT surprise me @ ALL
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: May 06, 2011, 04:30:13 PM »

brandi
I am now in purgatory! for now no pop up's
thanks

ok now I need to catch up!

was vas alloweds??

Loca
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: May 06, 2011, 04:47:21 PM »

brandi
I am now in purgatory! for now no pop up's
thanks

ok now I need to catch up!

was vas alloweds??

I hope that is a good thing. LOL

No ruling on the air sample yet.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: May 06, 2011, 05:05:57 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/240382/Casey-Anthony-judge-allowed-to-keep-jury-site-secret
Casey Anthony judge allowed to keep jury site secret
By Jacqueline Fell and Adam Longo, Team Coverage
Last Updated: Friday, May 06, 2011 4:53 PM

Judge must tell everyone or no one

Jury selection is scheduled to begin Monday for the Casey Anthony trial, but Judge Perry has kept the exact location a closely-guarded secret, saying he does not want any pretrial publicity in the area.

He has only told one lawyer on each side of the case where jury selection will be, and ordered the location be kept secret until Monday morning.

In response, several media outlets filed a petition with the appeals court, objecting to the judge's plan to keep the site of jury selection private until 8 a.m. Monday.

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: May 06, 2011, 05:15:58 PM »

So if the media finds out monday morning where they are during the jury selction. Can they tell the public? I am pretty sure someone will prolly be followed monday morning. I really think that someone in the media will follow someone it don't matter which side. Just saying it will NOT surprise me @ ALL
They're all going to be following each other!  I bet it's going to be kind of funny actually! 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: May 06, 2011, 05:24:07 PM »

dang it! I missed the whole thing today..have not heard any news, trying to catch up here..
Why wouldn't Casey want her parents in the court room? too afraid of what they might find out Casey? Cindy needs a more supportive bra...not a good look for her..
in a nutshell, George and Cindy can be in the court room..Casey doesn't want them there..
how about the media deal..is everyone here happy with the ruling?
Soooooo...everything goes for Monday..will be glued to the tv and this computer all day!
Is Cindy going ahead with the visit with Casey or does Casey not want the visit like usual?
sorry to be so behind, at least 20 some pages!
thanks for any updates Monkey Moos!  ::justice2NJ::

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: May 06, 2011, 05:28:07 PM »

HLN reports that Baez said he would not allow Casey to visit with Cindy and that he had informed Lippman.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.