May 13, 2024, 06:16:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 291374 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1960 on: June 03, 2009, 08:36:50 PM »

I could be wrong but I thought u only got unemployment when u r laid off and not fired for cause. Maybe some other monkey knows the answer
Funny you should ask, My friemd got fired from her job about two months ago and is getting unemplyment right now..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1961 on: June 03, 2009, 08:39:10 PM »

I failed to mention after reviewing my notes...  ::MonkeyTongue::The only reason I see that they moved out of the home real fast because they thought it was bugged.....JMO

well I dont know about any of you but if I had a child missing I WOULD WANT MY HOUSE BUGGED!!!
Well, I know I would want to stay there, just in case whoever took Haleigh would drop her off, and not only that, would not want to walk away from the memories, just seems disgraceful to me to leave after such a short amount of time she had been missing.....that in itself, doesn't sit well with me.

The fact that they pulled out completely does not sit well with me either.  One would think that they would stay and pray that she would be returned.  Even though she is NOT there, the memories of her ARE.  Why walk away from HER MEMORIES....the only conclusion I have to that is that they WANTED TO BEGIN FORGETTING.

Especially the fact, that they didn't rent another place...THEY MOVED RIGHT IN WITH GR. GRAMA whether in her home or yard..SAME DIFFERENCE.

IF the unemployment rules are the same as Canada, you are penalized 6 weeks for quitting a job or getting fired.  Then if you have enough working credit hours, you would be able to collect.  Doesn't sound to me that Ron had accumunlated enough time to collect, but who knows.

I just wonder what type of lives Ron and Misty will be having say in about 3 yrs.  If their lives are based on the previews we have seen......GOD FORBID, but some people continue to have such a shattered life, that they have personally created themselves.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1962 on: June 03, 2009, 08:40:10 PM »

20 more posts to go 4 a clean cage...... keep on posting 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1963 on: June 03, 2009, 08:40:39 PM »

Good Evening Monkey's....

I went over the 911 tape, The radio transmission tape , the interviews, inconsistancies + everything and its all leading back to Fibsty and Ron.... I am just wondering if Ron got married to Fibsty real fast because then the LE would have no reason to arrest him for anything at that time... keep those 2 seperate and maybe going to wheel and deal with him.. He got married for a reason.... He did not have to marry Fibsy to keep her close  ... A marriage of secrets, lies and
a purpose.. Who praises someone who was last with their child who is missing??
My God she can't even remember where the children slept let alone what the children were wearing... The children watching the video's then to she remember JR then fell a sleep.. Was Joe @ the home or was he not... The gun issue.. The back door...The blanket..The van...Are all Fibsty inconsistancies because she keeps changing her stories to evenually trying to get her story straight.. Ron claims he doesn't know anything because he was at WORK.. They can't even get their story straight who picked up Haleigh @ the bus stop... The timeline..The delay calling 911...Ronald Cummings: “they better bring f’ing something out here- because if I get my hands on that mother f’er I’m going to kill him…I don’t give a f%*)@# about prison…mother F’ing prison doesn’t scare me.  Ron denies it that he said he was 75% sure who took her... Hmm having alibies .. my daughter stolen, someone could of picked the lock...  In a desperate time when your daughter is missing who could even think of explainations ..Lies, Lies and more Lies..All the past tense words referring to Haleigh ..

Why did Fibsty have the upper hand when she called Ron while he was chatting with Cobra for him to get home.....Then he lawyers up... 4 months and Le and the FBI can't find who has Haleigh if she was with a family member. I am sorry to say Haleigh is no longer with us and her body is somewhere out there and needs to be found.. Ron and Fibsty have the answer where Haleigh is....JMO

God Bless Haleigh.. an angelic monkey

I've got lots to catch up on, haven't been able to properly read in about a week (summer vacation --- no school), just wanted to say excellent post JG!! 

and God Bless Haleigh, even tho I can't read here or elsewhere as often as usual she is still always in my thoughts and prayers.  an angelic monkey

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1964 on: June 03, 2009, 08:44:58 PM »

I failed to mention after reviewing my notes...  ::MonkeyTongue::The only reason I see that they moved out of the home real fast because they thought it was bugged.....JMO

well I dont know about any of you but if I had a child missing I WOULD WANT MY HOUSE BUGGED!!!
Well, I know I would want to stay there, just in case whoever took Haleigh would drop her off, and not only that, would not want to walk away from the memories, just seems disgraceful to me to leave after such a short amount of time she had been missing.....that in itself, doesn't sit well with me.

The fact that they pulled out completely does not sit well with me either.  One would think that they would stay and pray that she would be returned.  Even though she is NOT there, the memories of her ARE.  Why walk away from HER MEMORIES....the only conclusion I have to that is that they WANTED TO BEGIN FORGETTING.
Especially the fact, that they didn't rent another place...THEY MOVED RIGHT IN WITH GR. GRAMA whether in her home or yard..SAME DIFFERENCE.

IF the unemployment rules are the same as Canada, you are penalized 6 weeks for quitting a job or getting fired.  Then if you have enough working credit hours, you would be able to collect.  Doesn't sound to me that Ron had accumunlated enough time to collect, but who knows.

I just wonder what type of lives Ron and Misty will be having say in about 3 yrs.  If their lives are based on the previews we have seen......GOD FORBID, but some people continue to have such a shattered life, that they have personally created themselves.

Good Point Grama....
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1965 on: June 03, 2009, 08:46:33 PM »

Think a hint was put out to us Monkeys...to get moving...and get to the new cage.  Mods want an early night tonight...Let's give them a break....keep posting....

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1966 on: June 03, 2009, 08:48:30 PM »

Let's do the Monkey Shuffle......

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1967 on: June 03, 2009, 08:48:38 PM »

I love this picture of Haleigh!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1968 on: June 03, 2009, 08:50:17 PM »

Also, I was just on Crystals my space and I noticed that Maries my space page has dissapeared!

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1969 on: June 03, 2009, 08:50:36 PM »

I love this picture of Haleigh!!!!

Beautiful picture of Haleigh....
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1970 on: June 03, 2009, 08:51:17 PM »

Good Evening Monkey's....

I went over the 911 tape, The radio transmission tape , the interviews, inconsistancies + everything and its all leading back to Fibsty and Ron.... I am just wondering if Ron got married to Fibsty real fast because then the LE would have no reason to arrest him for anything at that time... keep those 2 seperate and maybe going to wheel and deal with him.. He got married for a reason.... He did not have to marry Fibsy to keep her close  ... A marriage of secrets, lies and
a purpose.. Who praises someone who was last with their child who is missing??
My God she can't even remember where the children slept let alone what the children were wearing... The children watching the video's then to she remember JR then fell a sleep.. Was Joe @ the home or was he not... The gun issue.. The back door...The blanket..The van...Are all Fibsty inconsistancies because she keeps changing her stories to evenually trying to get her story straight.. Ron claims he doesn't know anything because he was at WORK.. They can't even get their story straight who picked up Haleigh @ the bus stop... The timeline..The delay calling 911...Ronald Cummings: “they better bring f’ing something out here- because if I get my hands on that mother f’er I’m going to kill him…I don’t give a f%*)@# about prison…mother F’ing prison doesn’t scare me.  Ron denies it that he said he was 75% sure who took her... Hmm having alibies .. my daughter stolen, someone could of picked the lock...  In a desperate time when your daughter is missing who could even think of explainations ..Lies, Lies and more Lies..All the past tense words referring to Haleigh ..

Why did Fibsty have the upper hand when she called Ron while he was chatting with Cobra for him to get home.....Then he lawyers up... 4 months and Le and the FBI can't find who has Haleigh if she was with a family member. I am sorry to say Haleigh is no longer with us and her body is somewhere out there and needs to be found.. Ron and Fibsty have the answer where Haleigh is....JMO

God Bless Haleigh.. an angelic monkey

Thats why I have been wondering if on that party binge they had that weekend, if she met someone new.. someone who may be involved in this that we don't know about.  It may well have been that testing ron's fury over the weekend issue, she did not want him to know if she had met someone..  We don't know where they went. first they say they went to parties, remember amber and misty almost went to blows... So, that mean't that it was more than just misty, greg, lindsay, and Nay Nay, amber was there. They also claimed they just drove back and forth between Satsuma and St. Augustine..  I can imagine that they did, they had 3 days to do that. But, where did they go in St. Augustine?  Who did they party with, private homes or night clubs.. There is more to this story than greg or Nay nay has told.  I guess the best way to describe it,  location, location, location.  Now,  were they outside and something happened to Haleigh..  Did the go to the lake and Haleigh fell in and drowned?  that is very possible, we are talking about an area that is very very dark.  I found a story that was in a paper, that came from the couple who lived in the house the year prior, They had a 9 year old son that was bothered by the darkness outside the trailer, and they had to put a nightlight in his room for him to sleep.  The man said the area at night was really dark and spooky, that someone could stand in the shadows in the trees and watch the house, and you would never know he was there. There is another person involved here.  I don't think he abducted Haleigh, but I believe something may have happened to Haleigh outside the house....   I still don't believe that Haleigh would have left the house with someone she didn't know and trust.  That would put Jr alone in the house asleep, maybe them running in and out making noise, but somebody was with Misty and Haleigh.  I also wondered, with cousin Joe being the same age as the rest, such as misty, didn't they take him to the parties too?  why leave him home?

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1971 on: June 03, 2009, 08:54:38 PM »

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1972 on: June 03, 2009, 08:56:40 PM »

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1973 on: June 03, 2009, 08:57:53 PM »

Yep it is really dark and spooky at that trailor which is one of the reasons I was so freaked out the night I was there and I learned from my mistake the first time so you can bet the last time I went I made sure it was light out when I went by there.............nothing but woods on one side of that road and at the end and behind it...........really really dark!!!

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1974 on: June 03, 2009, 08:59:54 PM »

Yep it is really dark and spooky at that trailor which is one of the reasons I was so freaked out the night I was there and I learned from my mistake the first time so you can bet the last time I went I made sure it was light out when I went by there.............nothing but woods on one side of that road and at the end and behind it...........really really dark!!!

aww that is so scary for an adult imagine how a child would feel living there!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1975 on: June 03, 2009, 09:00:43 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1976 on: June 03, 2009, 09:01:35 PM »

Thats why I have been wondering if on that party binge they had that weekend, if she met someone new.. someone who may be involved in this that we don't know about.  It may well have been that testing ron's fury over the weekend issue, she did not want him to know if she had met someone..  We don't know where they went. first they say they went to parties, remember amber and misty almost went to blows... So, that mean't that it was more than just misty, greg, lindsay, and Nay Nay, amber was there. They also claimed they just drove back and forth between Satsuma and St. Augustine..  I can imagine that they did, they had 3 days to do that. But, where did they go in St. Augustine?  Who did they party with, private homes or night clubs.. There is more to this story than greg or Nay nay has told.  I guess the best way to describe it,  location, location, location.  Now,  were they outside and something happened to Haleigh..  Did the go to the lake and Haleigh fell in and drowned?  that is very possible, we are talking about an area that is very very dark.  I found a story that was in a paper, that came from the couple who lived in the house the year prior, They had a 9 year old son that was bothered by the darkness outside the trailer, and they had to put a nightlight in his room for him to sleep.  The man said the area at night was really dark and spooky, that someone could stand in the shadows in the trees and watch the house, and you would never know he was there. There is another person involved here.  I don't think he abducted Haleigh, but I believe something may have happened to Haleigh outside the house....   I still don't believe that Haleigh would have left the house with someone she didn't know and trust.  That would put Jr alone in the house asleep, maybe them running in and out making noise, but somebody was with Misty and Haleigh.  I also wondered, with cousin Joe being the same age as the rest, such as misty, didn't they take him to the parties too?  why leave him home?

mlee ~  Maybe Cousin Joe soon became the babysitter.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1977 on: June 03, 2009, 09:01:39 PM »

aww that is so scary for an adult imagine how a child would feel living there!
it was just weird, I live in the woods, but this place is different somehow, I cant exsplain it, but it is spooky......

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1978 on: June 03, 2009, 09:01:57 PM »

Good point mlee... Cobra verified that Haleigh was picked up by Fibsty @ the bus stop in the van... Was Fibsty somewhere driving in the van or someone else when the van got scratched... Where were they driving?? Were the children in the van/ how did the van get back to Chelsea house?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1979 on: June 03, 2009, 09:08:05 PM »

Good point mlee... Cobra verified that Haleigh was picked up by Fibsty @ the bus stop in the van... Was Fibsty somewhere driving in the van or someone else when the van got scratched... Where were they driving?? Were the children in the van/ how did the van get back to Chelsea house?
was the van still there when granny sykes came by later or was it already gone?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.