May 03, 2024, 06:53:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 276957 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1300 on: September 26, 2009, 09:32:38 AM »

Go to this link and you will be able to read all the pages, there are actually only 3 as one is a header page and the last is a certificate of service from Baez. Some more info you all will be interested in!  Like the sticker we have seen photos of from the crime scene actually came from the back of a picture frame!    If someone can make a screen shot and post the images, I would really appreciate it!!  TIA

Hit download....enter in the code and hit download again.
http://www.filedropper.com/fbilabcommlog

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1301 on: September 26, 2009, 11:22:45 AM »

Good Morning Monks old and new.  thanks for the updates.  So the sticker found at the scene was stuck to the back of a picture frame cardboard.  ummmm wonder if they found a picture frame at the house without a cardboard back?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1302 on: September 26, 2009, 11:24:20 AM »

Go to this link and you will be able to read all the pages, there are actually only 3 as one is a header page and the last is a certificate of service from Baez. Some more info you all will be interested in!  Like the sticker we have seen photos of from the crime scene actually came from the back of a picture frame!    If someone can make a screen shot and post the images, I would really appreciate it!!  TIA

thanks tupelo....talk about some bad penmanship...eekkkkkkk  a lot of it was undecipherable for me.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1303 on: September 26, 2009, 11:48:38 AM »

thanks tupelo....talk about some bad penmanship...eekkkkkkk  a lot of it was undecipherable for me.
I agree....you would think that good penmanship would be a must considering these reports contain vital information.

Can anyone figure out why Baez sent these reports to the States Attorney's office and to OCSO? This came from them to begin with and they released it to Baez!     Is he trying to point out something....like he wants communication between certain parties or did he do this just to have the info about the sticker residue being destroyed released to the public?  What is his motive for this?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1304 on: September 26, 2009, 11:50:01 AM »

Thank you Seeme....you rock!!   an angelic monkey

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1305 on: September 26, 2009, 11:55:59 AM »

The images 72,73 are what we have been looking at... they were found at the scene of Caylee's remains. 
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-photos-discovery-casey-anthony-021809,0,4327634.photogallery 
Isn't it attached to fabric?

Also there is a specimen they label suspected diaper- I am sure that Caylee was toilet trained during the day, she doesn't look like she uses diapers, so that leads me to think she was murdered at night- probably the night Casey left with her..
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1306 on: September 26, 2009, 12:10:56 PM »

The images 72,73 are what we have been looking at... they were found at the scene of Caylee's remains. 
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-photos-discovery-casey-anthony-021809,0,4327634.photogallery 

Also there is a specimen they label suspected diaper- I am sure that Caylee was toilet trained during the day, she doesn't look like she uses diapers, so that leads me to think she was murdered at night- probably the night Casey left with her..
Desi did a nice job on this sticker back on this page...   http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5980.620

O/T I noticed that Desi's avatar is gone.....I hope she is just changing it.  Desi, I miss you and I hope to see a post from you soon! 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1307 on: September 26, 2009, 01:35:57 PM »

Thank you all for all your well thought out  posts and links. I have read steadily here everyday, but since I don't have anything new to add I haven't really been posting.   

When things slow down I know there is a steady bunch of monkeys sitting in the branches just waiting for the justice that we all so much want to see for Caylee. Maybe next week we really will get another document dump, God willing.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1308 on: September 26, 2009, 01:41:10 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-wkmg-gives-thumbsup-to-casey-anthony-book.html
Casey Anthony: WKMG gives thumbs-up to book on Casey Anthony case
posted by halboedeker on Sep 26, 2009 10:37:57 AM
How often do you hear a book review on local news?

Just about never. But WKMG-Channel 6's Mike DeForest turned reviewer last night and gave a thumbs-up to a new, 352-page book about the Casey Anthony case. The book: "Mommy's Little  Girl" by Diane Fanning. It will be out in early November.

"At least for a little while, for people following the Casey Anthony saga, this is basically going to be like a bible for them," DeForest told anchor Lauren Rowe. "It condenses those thousands and thousands of court documents into an easy-to-read story."

Fanning supplies new details about Cindy Anthony, Casey's mother, DeForest said. The author looks at Cindy's upbringing and her sometimes contentious marriage to George Anthony. (George and Casey Anthony are pictured.)

Although Fanning mostly draws on court documents, she speculates about how Casey might have killed her daughter, Caylee, DeForest said. Casey Anthony is charged with the child's murder.

DeForest interviewed Fanning, who said the Anthony story is so odd that readers wouldn't believe it in a mystery novel. Fanning, who has written other true-crime books, said she hoped the Anthony book will "help people understand the red flags so that it will help someone save another child's life."
DeForest kept returning to the critic's role: "The author weaves a compelling narrative about Casey Anthony's often peculiar life."

Rowe asked: "Is it a good read?"

DeForest: "It's very interesting. It goes by real quick. It's like reading a story from beginning to end."

Could book reviews be a new trend in local news?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1309 on: September 26, 2009, 01:51:21 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-loccasey-anthony-09-26-09092609sep26,0,6572783.story
FBI didn't photograph Caylee Anthony sticker residueSeptember 26, 2009
By Sarah Lundy 

The residue from a heart-shaped sticker found on duct tape stretched across Caylee Marie Anthony's mouth couldn't be detected after FBI officials processed the evidence for fingerprints, according to court documents.

And, FBI officials failed to take a picture of the residue before it was destroyed.

This is the latest detail to emerge in the death-penalty case against 23-year-old Casey Anthony, who is charged with killing her daughter, Caylee Marie.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the toddler's death. Caylee's remains were found in December — five months after she was reported missing — in woods less than a mile from her family home in east Orange County.

Authorities ruled the 2-year-old's death a homicide but couldn't determine how she was killed.

Prosecutors are not commenting about the case.

An FBI laboratory activity and communication log, which was included with the defense's motion to dismiss filed earlier this month, had handwritten notes by lab technicians.

On Dec. 13, a technician wrote "a heart shape/outline was noticed on tape but unable to see it after (fingerprint) powder process — no photo of image."

State law-enforcement officials took pictures of the duct tape attached to the skull, but it was unclear whether the pictures reveal the residue. Days after the remains were found, deputies collected various heart stickers from Anthony's home. A pink heart sticker also was found in the area where Caylee's remains were found. Since the adhesive was destroyed, authorities weren't able to compare it to other stickers.

Attorney Bill Shaeffer, who has been following the case for WFTV-Channel 9, said the destroyed adhesive residue gives defense attorneys an avenue to exploit. They could point to this as a mistake and ask whether others were made. But he said he didn't think the lack of residue evidence would be a "significant loss" to the state's case. The FBI lab technician who observed the residue could testify about what she saw. There is other evidence, such as the duct tape, that prosecutors can use.

In a circumstantial case like this, he said, every piece of evidence contributes to the overall case.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: September 26, 2009, 01:52:01 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21104174/detail.html
Docs Show Caylee Evidence Destroyed
Fingerprint Test Apparently Destroyed Evidence Of Heart Sticker On Duct Tape
Tony Pipitone

POSTED: Thursday, September 24, 2009
UPDATED: 5:16 pm EDT September 25, 2009
<snipped>
The disclosure that potential evidence was destroyed comes in a document turned over to the defense but not yet released by the Orange-Osceola State Attorney's Office, which has made public 8,000 pages of discovery in the criminal case.

Page 9316 of the discovery, obtained by Local 6 before its official release, is a handwritten FBI Laboratory Activity and Communication Log. In it, FBI lab request coordinator Erin P. Martin makes notes of conversations between FBI agents in the field and the lab in Quantico, Va.

On Dec. 13, two days after the body was found, she describes how Elizabeth K. Fontaine, a forensic examiner in the lab's latent print operations unit, noticed "a heart shape/outline" on the duct tape, but was "unable to see it after powder process." That process is used to lift any fingerprints from materials. No such prints were found on the tape, according to previously released FBI lab reports.

But the presence of a heart shape on the tape begs an obvious question: Did the FBI lab photograph the outline of the heart before it was apparently obliterated by the powder process?

Martin answers the question with her next notation: "No photo of image."

But agents assisting the sheriff's office at the crime scene were clearly intrigued.
Two days later, on Dec. 15, 2008, Martin logs a call from an FBI evidence response team agent working in Orlando: "Agent wanted to know if TEU (the lab's trace evidence unit) saw anything on tape." Martin apparently checks and writes next: "Per TEU: No, didn't see any heart-shaped item."

She then checks again with the latent print unit and writes: "Shape/outline was … near end on non-adh(esive) side."

And that's the last mention of the heart shape in the five-page FBI communication log, which ends on Dec. 22, 2008.

*snipped

Since this hasn't been officially released by the SA, is it possible there are follow up notes taken after this Dec 22nd date, and it just wasn't in the report yet? Or would this be a final report? TIA

Rolling Eyes......Anybody?......please?

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1311 on: September 26, 2009, 02:06:24 PM »

Tony Pipitone

<snipped>
The disclosure that potential evidence was destroyed comes in a document turned over to the defense but not yet released by the Orange-Osceola State Attorney's Office, which has made public 8,000 pages of discovery in the criminal case.

Page 9316 of the discovery, obtained by Local 6 before its official release, is a handwritten FBI Laboratory Activity and Communication Log. In it, FBI lab request coordinator Erin P. Martin makes notes of conversations between FBI agents in the field and the lab in Quantico, Va.

On Dec. 13, two days after the body was found, she describes how Elizabeth K. Fontaine, a forensic examiner in the lab's latent print operations unit, noticed "a heart shape/outline" on the duct tape, but was "unable to see it after powder process." That process is used to lift any fingerprints from materials. No such prints were found on the tape, according to previously released FBI lab reports.

But the presence of a heart shape on the tape begs an obvious question: Did the FBI lab photograph the outline of the heart before it was apparently obliterated by the powder process?

But agents assisting the sheriff's office at the crime scene were clearly intrigued.
Two days later, on Dec. 15, 2008, Martin logs a call from an FBI evidence response team agent working in Orlando: "Agent wanted to know if TEU (the lab's trace evidence unit) saw anything on tape." Martin apparently checks and writes next: "Per TEU: No, didn't see any heart-shaped item."

She then checks again with the latent print unit and writes: "Shape/outline was … near end on non-adh(esive) side."

And that's the last mention of the heart shape in the five-page FBI communication log, which ends on Dec. 22, 2008.

*snipped

Since this hasn't been officially released by the SA, is it possible there are follow up notes taken after this Dec 22nd date, and it just wasn't in the report yet? Or would this be a final report? TIA

I don't think it is a final report, JMO, but I would think Baez would have included that information if it was. Of course he never does anything the way it should be done from the get go either.....it has to take him numerous attempts before he can get it right.....one of his many stall tactics. MOO

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1312 on: September 26, 2009, 02:17:35 PM »

I don't think it is a final report, JMO, but I would think Baez would have included that information if it was. Of course he never does anything the way it should be done from the get go either.....it has to take him numerous attempts before he can get it right.....one of his many stall tactics. MOO

Thank you Tupelo...I agree with what you say, and I was just wondering if Baez is only releasing what he wanted, making it to appear as if there were no further notes or pictures taken. Who knows, maybe that was all that he had received...at the time. If that makes sense 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1313 on: September 26, 2009, 05:07:46 PM »

Thank you Tupelo...I agree with what you say, and I was just wondering if Baez is only releasing what he wanted, making it to appear as if there were no further notes or pictures taken. Who knows, maybe that was all that he had received...at the time. If that makes sense 

Something tells me that Bozo saw something he could latch onto to create wrongdoing by law enforcement agencies & reasonable doubt of his client's guilt, just as he did with that staged farce with his "expert panel" at the recovery crime scene attempting to inflame the public that something unethical was being done - which was not the case (pretty sure we'll see that at the next motion hearing).   At first glance, I was fuming at this but then took pause to realize this is coming from the defense camp whom are desperate.  I'll wait until we see a final report & how the State & FBI has the evidence documented, tested & analyzed because I think they have more solid evidence than Casey's defense is eluding to.   Casey's defense is trying to get a mistrial on prosecutorial misconduct, tampering/destroying evidence or anything else they can attempt to make reasonable legal argument over.

They will try anything to delay this trial & fight to get it out of Orlando, problem is the defense team & the Anthony family have by and large been the ones extremely guilty of making this case an overexposed nationwide crime story.   The prosecution has not been granting interviews & their discovery release is subject to Florida's liberal interpretation of the Sunshine Law so they did not create the saturation of public awareness intently but rather under the law of the State of Florida.   It can be argued that if the defense & the Anthonys did not appear on virtually every news or talk show from the very beginning with their spin this case (i.e. Cindy's combative & disingenuous appearances) would not have captured & held the attention of the nation.   The next motion hearings couldnt happen soon enough, I'm very anxious to see what will be argued & what will be denied or granted by Judge Strickland.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1314 on: September 26, 2009, 06:14:34 PM »

I agree....you would think that good penmanship would be a must considering these reports contain vital information.

Can anyone figure out why Baez sent these reports to the States Attorney's office and to OCSO? This came from them to begin with and they released it to Baez!     Is he trying to point out something....like he wants communication between certain parties or did he do this just to have the info about the sticker residue being destroyed released to the public?  What is his motive for this?

IMO he thinks this is going to help get his motions ruled on in his favor.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1315 on: September 26, 2009, 06:18:46 PM »

Desi did a nice job on this sticker back on this page...   http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5980.620

O/T I noticed that Desi's avatar is gone.....I hope she is just changing it.  Desi, I miss you and I hope to see a post from you soon! 

Desi and other Monks are missing....and they need to get back here before we have to send georgie and the milsteads looking for them

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1316 on: September 26, 2009, 06:20:27 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-wkmg-gives-thumbsup-to-casey-anthony-book.html
Casey Anthony: WKMG gives thumbs-up to book on Casey Anthony case
posted by halboedeker on Sep 26, 2009 10:37:57 AM
How often do you hear a book review on local news?

Just about never. But WKMG-Channel 6's Mike DeForest turned reviewer last night and gave a thumbs-up to a new, 352-page book about the Casey Anthony case. The book: "Mommy's Little  Girl" by Diane Fanning. It will be out in early November.

"At least for a little while, for people following the Casey Anthony saga, this is basically going to be like a bible for them," DeForest told anchor Lauren Rowe. "It condenses those thousands and thousands of court documents into an easy-to-read story."

Fanning supplies new details about Cindy Anthony, Casey's mother, DeForest said. The author looks at Cindy's upbringing and her sometimes contentious marriage to George Anthony. (George and Casey Anthony are pictured.)

Although Fanning mostly draws on court documents, she speculates about how Casey might have killed her daughter, Caylee, DeForest said. Casey Anthony is charged with the child's murder.

DeForest interviewed Fanning, who said the Anthony story is so odd that readers wouldn't believe it in a mystery novel. Fanning, who has written other true-crime books, said she hoped the Anthony book will "help people understand the red flags so that it will help someone save another child's life."
DeForest kept returning to the critic's role: "The author weaves a compelling narrative about Casey Anthony's often peculiar life."

Rowe asked: "Is it a good read?"

DeForest: "It's very interesting. It goes by real quick. It's like reading a story from beginning to end."

Could book reviews be a new trend in local news?

uummmmmm this might be an interesting read

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1317 on: September 26, 2009, 06:22:22 PM »

Desi and other Monks are missing....and they need to get back here before we have to send georgie and the milsteads looking for them

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1318 on: September 26, 2009, 06:24:12 PM »

Tony Pipitone

<snipped>

*snipped

Anything is possible...but IMO in this case doubtful.  I hope I am wrong.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1319 on: September 26, 2009, 07:24:09 PM »

Sorry, the Milsteads are out on their boat and George is too busy at home, counting his 'licensing fees'.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.