May 14, 2024, 05:22:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #26 8/31/10 - 9/06/10  (Read 311164 times)
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #660 on: September 03, 2010, 09:38:29 PM »

Sassifrass could you elaborate please, I am not getting anything from the link but Yahoo's Shine site that is nothing but a website that uses keywords to search out other websites, where is the complaints posted about friends of pimpollo. Thanks in advance.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #661 on: September 03, 2010, 09:44:43 PM »

oh I just caught up from 3 pages back, nevermind on the friends of pimpollo thing, I see what it was... a name in a list on SHINE... nothing to do with the other chatrooms...

It's on that guy's list though, in the comments section.  I wonder if you subscribe to his blog or whatever it is.  Then you get more info on the things that he has listed?  It all seems to relate to sex, doesn't it?
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: September 03, 2010, 09:54:52 PM »

oh I just caught up from 3 pages back, nevermind on the friends of pimpollo thing, I see what it was... a name in a list on SHINE... nothing to do with the other chatrooms...

It's on that guy's list though, in the comments section.  I wonder if you subscribe to his blog or whatever it is.  Then you get more info on the things that he has listed?  It all seems to relate to sex, doesn't it?

it is on what guys list? where?

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: September 03, 2010, 09:55:52 PM »

if I have a link to the chat I'll go in there. LOL

or if you show me the guys blog I'll go ask him

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: September 03, 2010, 09:56:56 PM »

guess i should back up some more pages, but if someone could just give me a quick rundown, so I know what this is about, I'll go run it down and go find out what it is

To find me:
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #665 on: September 03, 2010, 09:58:00 PM »

yep Hello kitty... and I thought America was a bit prude, but we sell sex in everything from toothpaste to chocolate.  Does anyone have any idea about the earlier discussion re: Blink saying something about an investigation before Kyron went missing. That sounds very fishy and I wonder who was involved?
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #666 on: September 03, 2010, 09:59:38 PM »

guess i should back up some more pages, but if someone could just give me a quick rundown, so I know what this is about, I'll go run it down and go find out what it is
I am not sure there is a link to the blog or chat double decker, maybe you have to become a member.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #667 on: September 03, 2010, 10:22:46 PM »

sassi -

ran the names you sent - I believe DeDe & Terri's criminal info has been posted on prev. threads also - the other names you sent I've not seen mentioned prior to today?

I resent you an email. The other names have not been mentioned. I won't mention a name in the forum unless I can be sure I have something that ties to the case.    an angelic monkey

Sassi, did you ever get my email with the Net Detective info?

No I didn't. 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #668 on: September 03, 2010, 10:26:18 PM »

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/none/online-dating-free-online-chat-rooms-for-singles-lansing-1694955/

Online Dating free online chat rooms for singles Lansing

Related free online chat rooms for singles Lansing:

online dating in Coudersport PA,

friends of pimpollo, 

mature women dating wonder lake,

hot shemale personals in in Cool Valley MO,

sex personals in Williamsville IL,

swinger clubs in Lake Angelus MI,

hi sassifrass... in the above info... have you checked to see if that "friends of pimpollo" is the same as the one connected to Name Redacted2 and kerr? 

and are all those listed above  connected to one another or is that just a list of all chatroom and no connection to one another? 

DD

this guy is the one that references Pimpollo on his site

http://shine.yahoo.com/blog/RFA2HSDCOAR24NUPJNQFI56VGE/;_ylt=AldTA1RpXZsQpbh1D3Q84KlhbqU5

You have to sibscribe to his blog, whatever that means
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #669 on: September 03, 2010, 10:28:53 PM »

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/none/online-dating-free-online-chat-rooms-for-singles-lansing-1694955/

Online Dating free online chat rooms for singles Lansing

Related free online chat rooms for singles Lansing:

online dating in Coudersport PA,

friends of pimpollo, 

mature women dating wonder lake,

hot shemale personals in in Cool Valley MO,

sex personals in Williamsville IL,

swinger clubs in Lake Angelus MI,

hi sassifrass... in the above info... have you checked to see if that "friends of pimpollo" is the same as the one connected to Name Redacted2 and kerr? 

and are all those listed above  connected to one another or is that just a list of all chatroom and no connection to one another? 

I have no way to check that DD. Their name was listed on the website. It appears they are individual sex chat rooms. Each one listed is tied into some type of sex chat or personal sex slaves type thingies. Sorry, I'm not into that stuff, but from reading the post and the comments, it seems to be an avenue to connect to a place in your area. They list names as well as states.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #670 on: September 03, 2010, 10:32:55 PM »

Sassifrass could you elaborate please, I am not getting anything from the link but Yahoo's Shine site that is nothing but a website that uses keywords to search out other websites, where is the complaints posted about friends of pimpollo. Thanks in advance.

newfie there wasn't a complaint site. I did a search on complaint to FOP and this came up because it grabbed the words Friends of Pimpollo. That's how search engines work. They grab all or part of your key word search.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: September 03, 2010, 10:35:34 PM »

Hi all,

I hate to ask this, but I have been gone 2 1/2 weeks with my Mom' illness an death.  but I don't have time to read back that far....have there been any major changes in the case that you could tell me about?  Or is it still all in limbo?

thank you...

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #672 on: September 03, 2010, 10:36:30 PM »

yep Hello kitty... and I thought America was a bit prude, but we sell sex in everything from toothpaste to chocolate.  Does anyone have any idea about the earlier discussion re: Blink saying something about an investigation before Kyron went missing. That sounds very fishy and I wonder who was involved?

I remember blink saying this was a sexual related case. That's not her words verbatim, but she did say it was sexually related.   

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #673 on: September 03, 2010, 10:47:29 PM »

Need to go Monkeys. I'll be on tomorrow. Love you Monkeys!  an angelic monkey

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: September 03, 2010, 11:03:13 PM »

Hi all,

I hate to ask this, but I have been gone 2 1/2 weeks with my Mom' illness an death.  but I don't have time to read back that far....have there been any major changes in the case that you could tell me about?  Or is it still all in limbo?

thank you...

AZSunny, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My heartfelt condolences to you.

In the past 2½ weeks, there has been no real movement in the case.

The Wall of Hope was taken down in 4 sections of fencing and walked down to the fire station 2 doors down. It will be installed on Tuesday on the fire station grounds.

There was a fund raiser for the search efforts by Godfather's izza last Wed. It raised $14,000.

But no news on where Kyron is.

Again, so sorry for your loss.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: September 03, 2010, 11:05:27 PM »

"We're all operating as if he will be at school," Kaine Horman told The Oregonian on Friday. "As soon as he walks back in the door, we're going to take a lot of time to ourselves, but when he's ready and we're ready to come back, he'll be back in school."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/09/kaine_horman_holding_out_hope.html

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: September 03, 2010, 11:13:27 PM »

is this JW
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8387.msg1223742#msg1223742

AZSunny, My heartfelt condolences to you too

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #677 on: September 03, 2010, 11:19:25 PM »

Hi all,

thank you...

My heart is breaking for you AZ, please accept my sincere condolences.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: September 03, 2010, 11:34:27 PM »

claycat   an angelic monkey

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: September 03, 2010, 11:36:08 PM »

AZSunny, I am so sorry about your mother!  May angels surround you and give you comfort!   an angelic monkey

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.