May 15, 2024, 06:23:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 379707 times)
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1300 on: September 19, 2008, 04:34:36 PM »

No, you have to have a valid reason to leave a client and you have to ask the judge if you can.  But if Baez did leave, don't you think Casey would have to have a court appointed lawyer because she doesn't have money?????
Ummm...I got a phone call late last night.. the woman claimed C had a woman lawyer when she first got arrested..is there any truth to this? I wonder?  She told me the woman one was a court appointed atty. 
I was half asleep when I got the call...but am wondering if there is any truth to what that woman told me.  anyone know?

ps..don't see why she couldn't get a court appointed atty since she has no money..but that's only my personal understanding.
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1301 on: September 19, 2008, 04:34:59 PM »

Orlando, Florida -- Friday Sept. 19, 2008
(From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer)

2:45 PM ET - Corner of Curry Ford and Chickasaw Trail: George Anthony's car is parked with the find Caylee mobile billboard hitched on the back in a strip mall. In the Publix parking lot across the street a table is set up with poster boards of several missing persons including Caylee, but today they are taking donations for Caylee.

2:37 PM ET - Anthony home: Unusually quiet, not a single protester in sight despite news vans still parked outside the home. Casey still has not left the house today.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/

So Casey didn't visit with Baez today?  Baez didn't look very happy with her yesterday, wonder if he said no need to visit with him today?  Interresting.

Klaas I think something big is on the horizon here.  He did look very angry with her yesterday.  I think maybe he was upset with her at her 911 call as it seems to be the first thing she had done "without him".  This could really hurt her case and he is aware of what is coming.

That's what I'm thinking as well.  I would love to see them charge her with murder or manslaughter and slap her back in jail WITHOUT bond.

IF we could only be so lucky!

I am intrigued that Amy keeps on pressing charges.  She must really think her "friend" knows something or has done something to Caylee...this is a very pissy move I think from a "friend" or "former friend", if she had believed Casey I do not think she would have pressed charges at a time like this..IMO (maybe - out on a limb here)

Is that how it works? Amy has to be the one to press charges? What about the Grand Theft charge, do her parents have to agree to press charges for that to stick....or can they charge her based on what was said in the 911 call?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1302 on: September 19, 2008, 04:35:50 PM »

Chickasaw Jokes HOA asks the baby killing Anthony family to stop their Sunday family vigil.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
suec
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1303 on: September 19, 2008, 04:36:12 PM »

You know, I been thinking here. Casey likes to talk to much and likes all the attention she is getting from everyone involved. What if, everyone backed off of her and the news media lost interest and the protesters went away and no one cared about what she was doing or where she was going?? Do you think she might get bored and start running her mouth or do some crazy thing to draw more attention. You know there is a old saying .....give em enough rope and they will hang themselves......  Maybe thats what we need to do. Right now the way things are going, they stand to make alot of money off all this and that really makes me sick....
Also we all know the LE has to have alot of evidence that we don't even know about and are not going to disclose right now. I just hope and pray that they have enough to do the right thing and put her away where she will never be able to harm anyone again.
I too, wanted  to give Cindy and George the benefit of the doubt, but as time goes by, I really feel that they are protecting her and covering up for her, and if that is true then they also need to have charges brought against them.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1304 on: September 19, 2008, 04:36:17 PM »

Hey all Monkeys I am going camping this weekend leaving in 30 minutes could some DEs RED or anyone email me if there is something that comes up this weekend?

Walter - I'll try and remember to email you.  Have a nice weekend!
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1305 on: September 19, 2008, 04:38:00 PM »

Hey all Monkeys I am going camping this weekend leaving in 30 minutes could some DEs RED or anyone email me if there is something that comes up this weekend?

Walter - I'll try and remember to email you.  Have a nice weekend!

Thanks

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1306 on: September 19, 2008, 04:38:22 PM »

Chickasaw Jokes HOA asks the baby killing Anthony family to stop their Sunday family vigil.
Hello, thanks for filming the movie!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1307 on: September 19, 2008, 04:38:22 PM »

Apparently the Dr. Phil Show will air the Anthony saga this Monday:
Dr. Phil McGraw says his viewers wanted to hear about Casey Anthony, and so he obliged. A look at the saga of missing Caylee Anthony will air on "Dr. Phil" at 7 p.m. Monday on WKMG-Channel 6.

"I get letters, 'Dr. Phil, talk about this. We don't understand this. How could a mother do this? And even if she didn't, how could she behave this way?' " McGraw told me. "It's very distrubing to mothers. They asked me to talk about it."

McGraw offers no theories about what happened. The show on Casey Anthony taped Wednesday, and McGraw described it as thought-provoking.

"There's no way I could render a diagnosis, because I haven't seen her or evaluated her," McGraw says. "I can interpret behavior I've seen. A mother that was concerned about her child's welfare and location most certainly would not have behaved in this way if there wasn't something going on. If her child was missing, wouldn't she call the police and the FBI and alert the family? It takes something significant for someone not to."

McGraw said the show received a huge response about the Anthony story on its Web site.

"It is upsetting to mothers who say to themselves, 'I could never in a million years do such a thing.' It's troubling that there are people among us who could do such a thing," McGraw says.

"Most of the letters we got are assuming Casey was involved in some way," McGraw adds. "I've tried to be careful not to jump to that conclusion and said so on the show. But because she's lied, most people are assuming she's involved in some way."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/09/dr-phil-my-view.html

Dr. Phil has viewers??

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1308 on: September 19, 2008, 04:38:49 PM »

they need to take it someplace else for sure...how about where casey buried Caylee??  that would be a great place

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1309 on: September 19, 2008, 04:40:00 PM »

Clink on "Behind the Headline" button  (Big Red box next to video player)

http://www.drphil.com/

ty

Wow I do want hear what he thinks is happening in her head

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1310 on: September 19, 2008, 04:40:32 PM »

Hello, thanks for filming the movie!

you're wecome! 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1311 on: September 19, 2008, 04:40:50 PM »

ty

Wow I do want hear what he thinks is happening in her head

I can tell ya.....Nothing !!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1312 on: September 19, 2008, 04:42:43 PM »

OK...I really need to get my eyes checked because I can't find "Behind the Headline" anywhere, LOL

I do know someone else reported that Dr. Phil will be covering the case on Monday..is that what it says?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1313 on: September 19, 2008, 04:43:39 PM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1314 on: September 19, 2008, 04:43:42 PM »

No, you have to have a valid reason to leave a client and you have to ask the judge if you can.  But if Baez did leave, don't you think Casey would have to have a court appointed lawyer because she doesn't have money?????

I was just going to say that.  Not getting paid is one way to request to be withdrawn as attorney of record.  I've never worked in the criminal law arena, but I don't think believing your client is guilty is enough to get out of defending her.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1315 on: September 19, 2008, 04:45:02 PM »

here is a thought

one of her best friends from childhood said that the only thing she fears is god.

Desperate times call for desperate measures so why not take her to church and have LE show up and question her there in front of her  priest/ pastor  or have him/her come to the home.

If it was my child and if I thought there was a 1% chance this might work I would try it

I know that church makes me cry every time, but then again I have a heart. 

Interesting that you posted that.  I have a theory on why, but I'm not completely sure, but I cannot...let me repeat myself...I cannot go to church without balling my eyes out.  I don't believe in Jesus being the son of God or Mary being a virgin (or most of the stuff written by man in a book called the Bible), but I do beleive in love and compassion.  Church just overwhelms me and I just can't do it.  I consider myself spiritual but not religious.  I'm not an atheist; I'm agnostic.  Please don't throw nannas or rosaries at me, please.

No way!!!  Tamikosmom welcomes every opportunity ....

Hey ... come back da_wench.  Do not log off.  I was not pulling out the Bible from my desk drawer ... only a short tract.

Janet

I'm back with my hockey mask on....hehe

kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1316 on: September 19, 2008, 04:45:55 PM »

I can't find where I am supposed to click?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1317 on: September 19, 2008, 04:45:59 PM »

Destiny...I just mentioned you my dear!!  Did you find out anything else yesterday that you can share with us or did share with us...sorry I am not caught up

Hey Sunny!

The only thing I mentioned was about the 911 call that would be the topic on NG...and that a scientist from the BF told me he was going to be the States' expert witness...was working on his testimony for court action....

Today's Paddila news is that he will do Dana's show again...is happy to do a Q&A with us...and he was short on time so I asked him only one question...(TY MrsKub for the idea!)..and that question was...

Knowing all the FACTS that you know now...without speculation...does the LE have enough right now...to charge her with MURDER...LP's answer...

ABSOLUTLY!!!

KLAAS....help Mrs. Wizard on getting LP booked on Dana's Show.....TIA...

Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1318 on: September 19, 2008, 04:46:24 PM »

Have fun camping and watch out for da skeeters.

eyecanCOOK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1319 on: September 19, 2008, 04:47:16 PM »

Hello, I am new to this forum and I have been lurking for several days. I must tell you all that you are the best bunch of people and between monkeys and websleuths you will crack this case.  I am so excited to be part of the this forum

Kindness is a word the deaf and dumb can understand. No ciggies for one year....ok on to year two
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.