May 17, 2024, 09:50:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 364909 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1740 on: October 01, 2008, 02:34:28 AM »

sorry, I have a couple more thoughts

Dante/ yes they were dating, he may or may not know something/ they're not a couple any more (who knows why?)
he didn't really give any info, IMO (I just reread that thread today) so nothing he said would jeopardize anything and he was very careful not to speak for Annie or really speak much of her either

Annie/ she may not have taken any deal, but she is on the prosecutions list/ if she didn't deal, she can be expecting some charges, IMO if they can pin the xanax to her ( some other friends probably admitted to knowing she deals, if she does)

Casey keeps saying she left Caylee at the stairwell of the apartments and that's the last time she saw her.  I wonder if she was hiding out in that apartment and Caylee fell down the stairs?  That would have been messy so I don't think that happened.  I still wonder how you could tie in that statement (I forget exactly how she worded it, but something like, of all the things I told you, the honest to God truth is that the last time I saw her was at Sawgrass).  Now, maybe that's her telling us that's the last time she saw her Alive?

Ok if she were left with Annie and they gave her a xanax and she died and Annie came forward and tld the truth why have they not arrested Casey yet, they would not need the body if they had a witness like that
yeah, I haven't figured out how to make what she said true in any form...just reaching LOL
I still believe Annie is going to be important

Zannie = Z + Annie             
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1741 on: October 01, 2008, 02:34:36 AM »

Dante/ yes they were dating, he may or may not know something/ they're not a couple any more (who knows why?)
he didn't really give any info, IMO (I just reread that thread today) so nothing he said would jeopardize anything and he was very careful not to speak for Annie or really speak much of her either

Annie/ she may not have taken any deal, but she is on the prosecutions list/ if she didn't deal, she can be expecting some charges, IMO if they can pin the xanax to her ( some other friends probably admitted to knowing she deals, if she does)

Casey keeps saying she left Caylee at the stairwell of the apartments and that's the last time she saw her.  I wonder if she was hiding out in that apartment and Caylee fell down the stairs?  That would have been messy so I don't think that happened.  I still wonder how you could tie in that statement (I forget exactly how she worded it, but something like, of all the things I told you, the honest to God truth is that the last time I saw her was at Sawgrass).  Now, maybe that's her telling us that's the last time she saw her Alive?

Ok if she were left with Annie and they gave her a xanax and she died and Annie came forward and tld the truth why have they not arrested Casey yet, they would not need the body if they had a witness like that
yeah, I haven't figured out how to make what she said true in any form...just reaching LOL

LOL i am reaching for anything at this point!! So you checked the records did you see how she was in like vacant areas scoping for a place it almost looked like to me anyway
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1742 on: October 01, 2008, 02:35:15 AM »

Zannie = Z + Annie             

Good Point.... Like Cay and LEE you no what that means!!!!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1743 on: October 01, 2008, 02:35:22 AM »

Since HH LE friend says she drown and she is saying that Jesse is the prosecution's #1 witness, maybe Casey asked him more than we know.  Maybe LE is allowing him to clear his name and he is not really discussing the case.  I would want to clear my name too.  Supposedly, ZG is even getting death threats!  I am thinking she asked him about water in the lungs or something.  I know there is a lot more to these released interviews. 

If I were LE and I knew the baby drowned but the mother was not confessing I would not go round and round..I would tell Baez what I no and be done
yeah, but then it's he said/she (didn't say)said LOL
his word against hers// say she called him to tell him she found her in the pool and something he said made her change her mind/ maybe it was a "hypothesis" she ran by him and then she turns up "missing"
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1744 on: October 01, 2008, 02:37:33 AM »

Tell us how you truly feel about the Anthony's. 
But I agree, maybe she took out the battery.  Would this prevent the pings???

To the best of my knowledge, if a phone has the GPS capability the only way to prevent pings even when the phone is not in use is to remove the batteries.  Only know that from reading, don't use cell phones, still love my land line & don't want to be bothered when I am out & about.  LOL, can't teach an old dog new tricks.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1745 on: October 01, 2008, 02:37:33 AM »

Since HH LE friend says she drown and she is saying that Jesse is the prosecution's #1 witness, maybe Casey asked him more than we know.  Maybe LE is allowing him to clear his name and he is not really discussing the case.  I would want to clear my name too.  Supposedly, ZG is even getting death threats!  I am thinking she asked him about water in the lungs or something.  I know there is a lot more to these released interviews. 

If I were LE and I knew the baby drowned but the mother was not confessing I would not go round and round..I would tell Baez what I no and be done
his word against hers// say she called him to tell him she found her in the pool and something he said made her change her mind/ maybe it was a "hypothesis" she ran by him and then she turns up "missing"

OMG, I've lost all comprehension 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1746 on: October 01, 2008, 02:39:24 AM »

I thoughtit was just me !!! I am so confused
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1747 on: October 01, 2008, 02:41:00 AM »

I thoughtit was just me !!! I am so confused

What is there to be confused about! lol 
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1748 on: October 01, 2008, 02:41:46 AM »

That is the part i dont get..there was no pings but there were calls being placed and it happened a few times i just dnt no what that means

Perhaps that was all the reference to her sim card, maybe she used an untrackable cell phone with prepaid minutes but inserted her sim card for the memory function.  Seems plausible, am sure someone with actual knowledge will know & tell us.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1749 on: October 01, 2008, 02:43:16 AM »

That is the part i dont get..there was no pings but there were calls being placed and it happened a few times i just dnt no what that means

Perhaps that was all the reference to her sim card, maybe she used an untrackable cell phone with prepaid minutes but inserted her sim card for the memory function.  Seems plausible, am sure someone with actual knowledge will know & tell us.

That leaves us out   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1750 on: October 01, 2008, 02:49:05 AM »

Goodnite remaining monkeys see you tomorrow 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1751 on: October 01, 2008, 02:54:44 AM »

He said/ She said (but she's not talking so I'm just saying that to say it's his word against hers)

Say, for example:

Caylee is in the pool/deceased.  Casey calls Jesse and asks what to do since she wasn't watching her closely, wants to know what the cops will say/do.  Jesse tells her (whatever) and then she decides it's too risky.  The cops will find out something else she's trying to hide.(whatever that may be) So she doesn't call the cops and instead panics.  She hides the body in the trunk while she thinks about what to do.  She decides to bury her in the backyard within the next 24 or so hours.  Later, she is removed from the backyard (before the police search) and buried or disposed of elsewhere. (Amscot on the 27th)? or another dumpster?

So the cops have Jesse saying he knows what happened but they don't have a body.  The tests in the trunk are inconclusive? so it's Jesse's word against Casey.

All speculation...
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1752 on: October 01, 2008, 02:59:22 AM »

GOOD NIGHT !! marymary   sleep tight!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1753 on: October 01, 2008, 02:59:26 AM »

HH, I would like to say that I was not attacking you.  I like to challenge you because I think you know more than what are telling.  And I don't blame you, many of us are  guilty of that.  Be careful, not to "rat" out your friend because you never know what is reading this and it can cause problems.  But you have to admit, almost every night lately, you think someone is attacking you and you know the night crew are all event planners and are sarcastic.  No harm is intended!  Nobody is hurting your feelings! No-one is calling you untruthful.  Just challenging you - in good way.  This case is very upsetting and frustrating because of the wait and many of us use good natured humor to relieve the frustration, stress and pain.  Lastly, Jesse will not be the #1 witness.    I don't if he will be and I could careless as long as Caylee gets justice and Casey gets hers too.  Now stop being so sensitive and come over to the musing for a few laughs!

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1754 on: October 01, 2008, 03:13:39 AM »

Good Night All awake Monkeys.  I wish I was young enough to stay up later but...but...but

PJ

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1755 on: October 01, 2008, 03:24:49 AM »

Goodnight everyone
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1756 on: October 01, 2008, 04:30:56 AM »

Hi, I'm new here - but have been lurking for quite a while.  This case is driving me crazy! 

I have been playing around with the phone records, and have found a area that could be close to the pics Red displayed.  According to her phone records June 17th she was in the following area for 8-10 minutes around 3:53 p.m. (she rcvd a text message from Tony at that time) Thank God he text her so the ping would show up at this exact time.  As far as I can tell - she only went this one time. (I'm not done sifting through all of them yet).

Hopefully this link will work.........<a href="http://atlas.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=latlong&latlongtype=decimal&latitude=28%2e456171000000001&longitude=%2d81%2e292204999999996&dtype=h">Map of Latitude: 28.459167<br>Longitude: -81.291667  </a>
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1757 on: October 01, 2008, 04:39:48 AM »

I 'm still needing to match up a few names with their #'s.  Would it be possible to display the last 4 digits and maybe someone could identify them?  I sure don't want to get the big red banned button on my first few posts.
burkieandemme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1758 on: October 01, 2008, 04:45:43 AM »

Welcome KCJackie. 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1759 on: October 01, 2008, 04:48:28 AM »

Welcome KCJackie. 
Thank You!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.