May 14, 2024, 09:34:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 292053 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1240 on: June 28, 2009, 07:00:50 PM »

But did the autopsy report state somewhere that the shorts were not consistantly decomposed?If so I might have missed that.

IIRC It did say that, and the shorts were not found with most of the rest of the REMAINS, GEORGE! (I so hope he reads here.  )
I must have missed that,I can only think the shorts were made out of sturdier material than the t shirt.I sure don't want to go back and re read that autopsy report but I may have to to see where her lower body bones were found(I'm so sorry Sweet Caylee).

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1241 on: June 28, 2009, 07:01:09 PM »

Doesn't anyone else think it is strange that the little shorts were found in much better physical condition then Caylee's shirt..which was almost gone? 

I think that Dom Casey was not just back there looking for Caylee..I think he was back there to place the shorts there..as in Cindy repeatedly saying someone could have placed Caylee there after Casey was in jail..and telling the LE that she had sent someone to check out that area.   Also Hoover's video tape was not the only tape..remember he recorded over the other tape...and what did make Hoover come out of the woodwork once the body was found?  I swear something else had to be going on out there that day..or prior to that day.
I suppose it is possible that the shorts were planted there,anything is possible in this case.However I think the shorts may have been made of sturdier material plus the diaper/pull up was protecting them in a way so it's also possible the shorts were there with Caylee all that time.
What would be the purpose of planting the shorts there later?
I think if d.casey had found her body he would have took her and hidden her better.

I don't understand what planting the shorts would mean either. Other than different clothes than what she was reported last seen in.

If D Casey had found Caylee, she was so scattered, I don't think he could have retrieved all the bones. I have a feeling that he would have no stomach to do it, even for Spindy. JMO

Zanny had them along with other possessions of Caylee's because she took care of her, blah blah blah...well that is way debunked now isnt it  FOOLS!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1242 on: June 28, 2009, 07:01:13 PM »

This is the one I wanted to post, but Nutt yelled at me the last time I did it.

Now I am running!!!
LOLOLOL!!!!

I'm with you, Karma!   

Hi Monkeys!  I hope you're having a geat Sunday! 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1243 on: June 28, 2009, 07:04:42 PM »

Doesn't anyone else think it is strange that the little shorts were found in much better physical condition then Caylee's shirt..which was almost gone?
I think that Dom Casey was not just back there looking for Caylee..I think he was back there to place the shorts there..as in Cindy repeatedly saying someone could have placed Caylee there after Casey was in jail..and telling the LE that she had sent someone to check out that area.   Also Hoover's video tape was not the only tape..remember he recorded over the other tape...and what did make Hoover come out of the woodwork once the body was found?  I swear something else had to be going on out there that day..or prior to that day.
I think it is very strange, and you may be right the shorts were planted by Dominic.
Those shorts were seen on Caylee in a home video with Casey many months before June (you can tell by the length of Casey's hair).   Suffice it to say, I questioned if those shorts even still fit Caylee, it did cross my mind that it doesnt jive.
Which video, Capp?  The playing-with-Casey video?  With short-haired Casey in a green shirt, and Caylee in a purple shirt?  Sorry to be a pain, but I don't think those are the same shorts.  The shorts from the scene are described as "multicolored" and having "pink, green, and orange thin stripes. 
Autopsy Report of Examination:  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19801498/detail.html Pull-up p. 7-8,  Shorts p. 8.[/url]
The shorts in this particular video don't seem to match that description, IMO.  Nor does it seem as if a purple shirt (as Caylee wears in the video) would normally be paired with these shorts, IMO.  But of course ICBW.  To me the shorts in the video look pale lavender or pink, and the stripes purple.  They also look a bit snug, and IIRC that video was filmed around Caylee's 2nd birthday.  Is this the video in question?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPUXPEBeapc&feature=related

P.S.  What is the prevailing theory about the motivation for someone to "plant" a pair of Caylee's shorts at the scene long after her body was disposed of there?  What would that accomplish for someone complicit in a cover-up?

You know, it does not seem particularly odd to me that the shorts and the shirt were found in two separate nearby locations and two different conditions, considering the fact that we know Caylee's remains were disturbed, damaged, and dispersed in stages by animal activity, and that there were differing ground levels and water levels within the area.  But that's just me.

I am of the belief that Caylee was wearing a pull-up, the shorts, and a shirt when her body was wrapped and placed into plastic bags.  My theory is that the pull-up shielded the shorts from much of the decomposition fluids that caused the shirt to deteriorate more rapidly.  Also, I believe that the upper body produces more decomp fluids than the lower, but of course I could be wrong.  And when Caylee's remains were separated by animals (ugh), the two articles of clothing could have experienced different levels of exposure, sunlight, moisture, etc.

--------
Oh Wow.  Just read Blink's post.  Differing theory.  Dang!  I prefer it when my theories line up with hers... 

I agree Desi.

Karma Is Coming

AnnetteInMn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1244 on: June 28, 2009, 07:07:26 PM »

in a photo of casey's room they have a pic of a memorial for Trenton Duckett...i wonder if casey attended?  i wonder how well she knows Trenton's father?

They are just using Trenton as a backdrop because the Ducketts are or were affiliated with KFN. JMO

Yes, Joshua, Trenton's dad still drinks their koolaid, very sad.   ^^^clearly Cindy used that picture & others staged but once again she didnt think things thru how it would be perceived for what it was...it is very annoying how she actually thinks the general public are stupid - ya know what they say about people that point fingers  

During the jailhouse visit that George had with Casey, I believe around August 3rd, he talks quite a bit about the Ducketts and an event that the Anthony's attended in Daytona.  George carried on during that jailhouse visit about how the entire family, Casey included, was going to become involved in finding missing children, not just Caylee but all missing children.  This was an interesting visit because during the same visist he apologized to Casey for being so hard on her.  George did most of the talking during this visit.  Casey said very little and made no indication while George was speaking of the Ducketts that she had any first hand knowledge of them.

Do you have a link for that?? I don't remember a transcript or video of that visit.   

I've never tried to add a link before so I hope I'm doing this correctly.  Below is the link to the website.  On the left hand side of the screen towards the bottom is George's jailhouse visit with Casey (in a couple different parts).  I'd love to know people's thoughts on this visit if anyone cares to share.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17058741/detail.html
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1245 on: June 28, 2009, 07:12:07 PM »

Autopsy report from page 7-8(thanks Desi),pullup and shorts states the shorts have multiple,irregular defects consistent with decomp.So how did the shorts get the multiple,irregular defects consistent with decomp on them if someone planted the shorts later?   

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1246 on: June 28, 2009, 07:18:00 PM »

in a photo of casey's room they have a pic of a memorial for Trenton Duckett...i wonder if casey attended?  i wonder how well she knows Trenton's father?

They are just using Trenton as a backdrop because the Ducketts are or were affiliated with KFN. JMO

Yes, Joshua, Trenton's dad still drinks their koolaid, very sad.   ^^^clearly Cindy used that picture & others staged but once again she didnt think things thru how it would be perceived for what it was...it is very annoying how she actually thinks the general public are stupid - ya know what they say about people that point fingers  

During the jailhouse visit that George had with Casey, I believe around August 3rd, he talks quite a bit about the Ducketts and an event that the Anthony's attended in Daytona.  George carried on during that jailhouse visit about how the entire family, Casey included, was going to become involved in finding missing children, not just Caylee but all missing children.  This was an interesting visit because during the same visist he apologized to Casey for being so hard on her.  George did most of the talking during this visit.  Casey said very little and made no indication while George was speaking of the Ducketts that she had any first hand knowledge of them.

Do you have a link for that?? I don't remember a transcript or video of that visit.   

I've never tried to add a link before so I hope I'm doing this correctly.  Below is the link to the website.  On the left hand side of the screen towards the bottom is George's jailhouse visit with Casey (in a couple different parts).  I'd love to know people's thoughts on this visit if anyone cares to share.

Thank you Annette
I'll have to watch them tomorrow(my guy is napping)and I'll be sure and post my opinion.

Karma Is Coming

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1247 on: June 28, 2009, 07:18:55 PM »

Thank you. I must have been living under a rock someplace, because I didn't think that meeting ever went off. I have never see this video. I will be watching it.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1248 on: June 28, 2009, 07:19:25 PM »

Autopsy report from page 7-8(thanks Desi),pullup and shorts states the shorts have multiple,irregular defects consistent with decomp.So how did the shorts get the multiple,irregular defects consistent with decomp on them if someone planted the shorts later?   

Hmmm that deserves rethinking

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1249 on: June 28, 2009, 07:33:31 PM »

I must have missed that,I can only think the shorts were made out of sturdier material than the t shirt.I sure don't want to go back and re read that autopsy report but I may have to to see where her lower body bones were found(I'm so sorry Sweet Caylee).
Hey, Karma, the shirt and shorts both had tags reading 100% cotton. 
But I agree it makes sense that the shorts were most likely a sturdier weave, possibly similar to a twill or light denim.

Circo Shorts (not the ones; no stripes, check out pockets & pink button:  http://tinyurl.com/n38yb8
Circo Shorts (not the ones; wrong button, but stripes might be close: http://tinyurl.com/kosy94

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1250 on: June 28, 2009, 07:36:44 PM »

But I agree it makes sense that the shorts were most likely a sturdier weave, possibly similar to a twill or light denim.

Circo Shorts (not the ones; no stripes, check out pockets & pink button:  http://tinyurl.com/n38yb8
Circo Shorts (not the ones; wrong button, but stripes might be close: http://tinyurl.com/kosy94
Don't think that second link worked for striped shorts.  Try this one maybe? http://tinyurl.com/kt2ah8

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1251 on: June 28, 2009, 07:48:50 PM »

I spent a good deal of time trying to find where Laurie Konnerth was held responsible for fraud of donations given to J. Duckett per the NG lawsuit, of which J. Duckett was on her side. Anyway, I couldn't find anything, not from Melinda's estate, not from her family and not from Josh himself.  I did only look in Lake Couny courts tho.  Hmmmm

But I did find Milsteads house that is up for auction. You may have already seen it.   http://www.bing.com/maps/?FORM=ZZLH8#JnE9eXAuMTc0MCtFK1JkK0xveGFoYXRjaGVlJTJjK0ZMKzMzNDcwJTQwMiU3ZXNzdC4wJTdlcGcuMSZiYj0yNi44MzgzMTY1NTI5NDkzJTdlLTgwLjA1NDExMTQ4MDcxMjklN2UyNi43Nzg0MTA5NzM2NTQ2JTdlLTgwLjE1MjQ3MzQ0OTcwNw==
Wow!Thanks TupeloHoney
Is that big white house theirs?That's the only house I see around there.I thought the auction was postponed or something?

You are correct. They filed for bankruptcy just in the nick of time, which postponed the auction of the house. I saw somewhere the legal explanation for that, but don't remember where I saw it.    And yes that is the house, with the 2 vechicles in the driveway, one being a black SUV.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1252 on: June 28, 2009, 08:01:41 PM »

I am finishing up on part 1 of the visit with Skanky by George on August 3. I must have seen it before, because some of it is familiar.  I must say, knowing what we know now, it is a ridiculous charade of Anthony double-speak. They are going to go under "protective custody" to protect them from whoever?? Lee is a "marketing genius" and organizations are wanting to hire him?? Lot of door have opened up for us!!!! (You bet they have!) Skanky wants to see "that little girl?" George will always be Skanky's "buddy?" Media is "spinning information?, refering to People Magazine article.

And who is Scott that George wants Skanky to talk to???

I am not sure I can watch Part 2. I already have a headache and my blood pressure is up!   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1253 on: June 28, 2009, 08:06:09 PM »

I am finishing up on part 1 of the visit with Skanky by George on August 3. I must have seen it before, because some of it is familiar.  I must say, knowing what we know now, it is a ridiculous charade of Anthony double-speak. They are going to go under "protective custody" to protect them from whoever?? Lee is a "marketing genius" and organizations are wanting to hire him?? Lot of door have opened up for us!!!! (You bet they have!) Skanky wants to see "that little girl?" George will always be Skanky's "buddy?" Media is "spinning information?, refering to People Magazine article.

I am not sure I can watch Part 2. I already have a headache and my blood pressure is up!   

My guess would be Scott Peterson....
they have a lot in common, and she will soon be on death row, just like him.

It could happen  Monkey Devil!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1254 on: June 28, 2009, 08:12:59 PM »

Special Agent Scott Bolen maybe?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1255 on: June 28, 2009, 08:13:07 PM »

Thanks Desi
Yep,they do look a lot sturdier in both pics.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1256 on: June 28, 2009, 08:15:39 PM »

Don't think that second link worked for striped shorts.  Try this one maybe? http://tinyurl.com/kt2ah8
Those would work,I wish someone would have explained the shorts color better like pale,multi colored or bright multi colored.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1257 on: June 28, 2009, 08:17:26 PM »

I spent a good deal of time trying to find where Laurie Konnerth was held responsible for fraud of donations given to J. Duckett per the NG lawsuit, of which J. Duckett was on her side. Anyway, I couldn't find anything, not from Melinda's estate, not from her family and not from Josh himself.  I did only look in Lake Couny courts tho.  Hmmmm

But I did find Milsteads house that is up for auction. You may have already seen it.   http://www.bing.com/maps/?FORM=ZZLH8#JnE9eXAuMTc0MCtFK1JkK0xveGFoYXRjaGVlJTJjK0ZMKzMzNDcwJTQwMiU3ZXNzdC4wJTdlcGcuMSZiYj0yNi44MzgzMTY1NTI5NDkzJTdlLTgwLjA1NDExMTQ4MDcxMjklN2UyNi43Nzg0MTA5NzM2NTQ2JTdlLTgwLjE1MjQ3MzQ0OTcwNw==
Wow!Thanks TupeloHoney
Is that big white house theirs?That's the only house I see around there.I thought the auction was postponed or something?

You are correct. They filed for bankruptcy just in the nick of time, which postponed the auction of the house. I saw somewhere the legal explanation for that, but don't remember where I saw it.    And yes that is the house, with the 2 vechicles in the driveway, one being a black SUV.
That's a big house...shoot they can have all the anthonys move in with them.   Monkey Devil!

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1258 on: June 28, 2009, 08:20:24 PM »

My guess would be Scott Peterson....
they have a lot in common, and she will soon be on death row, just like him.

It could happen  Monkey Devil!
Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Karma Is Coming

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1259 on: June 28, 2009, 08:34:38 PM »

Ok, ok, ok! I have done it! I have gone through Part 2. Skanky refers to Caylee as "that little girl" all through the video. School teacher of Lee & Skanky sent a nice card and note about them.(I'll bet that was out in the trash too, but not before they took out the check). George call John Walsh for AMW and is going to meet with him on Friday. (How did that work for you George?) Bozo came at 11pm the night before and let her write notes to family. (Surprise! Surprise!) George hopes Skanky keeps eating! Buhahahahahaha 

"We are in it for life!" George says on August 3, approximately two weeks after Caylee is reported missing. He already had life plans for making a living off of this, including Skanky in the mix. He gets a commercial in for KFN and NLH and speaks of trust fund $$$$$$!!

George insists this is NOT scripted. "They think we are speaking in code. (Really! You think?!!) All Skanky want is to be out so she can help. (I guess that explains George stomping off down the street away from the house after a physical altercation with Skanky when she was first released from jail.)

So what about the "slut strut, Skanky, after you WERE out of jail prissing into Bozo's office and your Home Detention Officer's office!! Not to mention the big "high-five" with your "media genius" brother!

I am spent!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.