May 21, 2024, 04:26:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: April Beth Pitzer missing 6/28/04 Newberry Springs, CA  (Read 150270 times)
gloria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2007, 09:29:46 AM »

God Bless all of you and thank-you so much for your warm welcome, prayers and kind words. *******, I have to work today. So tonight I will try to tell it as I know it in a time frame. Do you mean from when she went missing and what was told to me, missing, the clothes, the searches..I will also say to you guys what IMO points to guilt.
Those guys did cook meth out at the mines and in long abaonded storage tanks from mining in years past. Keep in mind this area is the very place that the California Gold Rush, the Mother Lode, and that Boraxite was first found. Ludlow was the "ONLY" place that had water within hundreds of miles across the Mojave.That is how it became known, the RR using the water and the Mining Companies. oregon is indeed a place these guys regulared. As a matter of fact supposedly that is where "Chuck and Dan-Dan" had been was why Chuck was not returning my calls. Moving a "friend " up there. Sometimes I wonder if that "friend" was that of April. As the more I look at the handwriting on the bathroom wall, it looks like Dan'Dans. He is notorious for writing stuff on walls,old cars,shacks,storage tanks. It is like he leaves atrail of where he has been by the graffatti he writes. His signature spreads in a 20mile area across the Mojave where April went missing.
I must admit,until yesterday and seeing that note so very "clearly" on this thread. I had never noticed how much like Dan-Dan's writing it is. I am emailing the det. soon as I get off here. we have PLENTY of things Dan has written to compare by.
crazybabyborg, I usually use a butterfly as it means "new life" and so does "April" but I just love these crazy monkeys. Sure send me a few to pick from. April loved monkeys too. As an infant her favorite toy was a Monkey named "Peabody" her Dad had a pet spider monkey in Vietnam and called him "Peabody"
Gotta get to work. See you guys tonight.
Oh, ******* you may post the youtube tribute to April if you would. Very Happy
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2007, 11:31:36 AM »

Hi Gloria,

The April Tribute Youtube is under "Gloria's Girl's" on page 1  Cool. I think you have a story to tell and it can also help other parents that have missing children. Sound's like these guys were cooking up massive amounts of meth amphetamine and distributing it. They really need to be taken off the streets and you deserve to know what happened to April. Makes me wonder how many more crimes these guys have commited and others that have been hurt by them? That would be awesome if you can link that handwriting to him and get him in prison where he belongs!!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 11:34:24 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
crazybabyborg
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2007, 02:41:45 AM »

Gloria? How about a cute monkey and a butterfly?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/glr.gif
gloria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2007, 08:05:10 AM »

Why certainly...thank-you
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2007, 08:44:51 AM »

Gloria – I have been reading this thread.  It is heart-wrenching to say the least.  I have nothing to add to the discussion, but I do understand your pain and need for answers.  I hope those answers come to you soon.
gloria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2007, 10:12:19 AM »

easywriter, I am sorry that you understand my pain and need to know. this means you have lost somebody too. Can you share?
I am so excited to announce that today has been declared Awareness Day for Missing Adults for the state of Arkansas. The Proclamation will be presented tonight at the Towne Center in Fayeteville. I have tried for 3 yrs to get this date sat at the day. when April went mising I held the first candelight in the state on the 20th of August. It is April's daughters' birthday. April's daughter Bradley Elisa is April's first born, and April is mine.
The Arkansas non-profit and Missing Adults organization and the founder LaDonna joined my efforts and made this happen. I am so.........excited.
Just recieved word that the president is working on a date for a group of us to meet with him in D.C.  in the very near future, Another project I have been working with others on for well over a year...Very excited.
We have a petition that we are seeking signatures for the missing to be acknowledged and August 20th be declared Missing awareness Day across the board for our Missing Adults. We are delivering this petition to him. Hoping to get one million signatures. we have several hundred thousands already.
Also, i have noticed something "very" interesting in April's case that I will be working on. I think I have even greater proof dan is the man.
NYC_Lover I miss your posts. You were just grabbing my attention. so hope to hear back from you.
Oh, how do you pm on this thread/forum
Again I thank all of you who are supporting myself and other families here. God Bless you all.
All of you would have "adored" April had you of met her. May God Bless
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2007, 11:38:21 AM »

Hello Glorida, I am glad, I bring attention to u. I am here, read in this topice, but I give not all time a reaction on post, because my English is not very well. And sometimes I don't understand all the words.
Well, u can ask what u want! And feel free to ask something! Maybe it can help u!
When u ask me, about pm?
I have heard pm is still not active.
Well, maybe a tip, when u want pm somebody, ask Klaasend, about her or his email, and maybe where can come a email contact with u. With who u want contacting.
Or maybe u can come a time, in chat there can u pmed somebody in chat. (When he or she is online in chat).
I hope, I have bring u, on a good idea. Wink

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2007, 02:59:34 PM »

Hi Gloria,

That is fantastic news!! Glad to see your hard work and perseverance pay off.. April I am sure is very proud..I have to tell you that April's first born reminds me so much of April Beth..So beautiful!!! As far as Dan goes I pray you can match it up and get him locked up where he belongs. You are doing a phenominal job for missing persons and I will be thinking of you and Carolyn. Please keep in touch.

Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2007, 08:35:10 PM »

Hi Gloria,

Sorry,you had to read that post first as he was ignorant and didnt read the facts before posting. I truly admire your will to get the truth about your beautiful daughter and your efforts to bring her home. I have also followed Gloria's journey and I love the support that she receives at BFN. I hope that you receive the same support here. Honestly, I am outraged at the detective who was first in charge and these desert scum who most likely harmed your daughter. I want to see justice and for you to get the answers that you deserve. You have networked yourself nicely and with the new detective in charge I hope answer's will come soon.

I want to welcome you to scared monkeys and I pray soon that April is found and justice is served. Many here are not familiar with April's story so if there is anything I can copy or bring over here please let me know.

Good Evening *******, Gloria, and all the fellow monkeys.  Just want to say some people DON'T read or they only read into something that may not even be there.  Can you say Argumentative!!!   ???

I also want to add it is truly an unfortunate way to get something great to happen.  I cannot even begin to imagine what the last 3 years of your life has been like.  I don't know if you ever heard of the story of Heather Teague (Kentucy).  She was the first cousin of Sue Ann Ray (Georgia) who was murdered by her _________ husband.  Heather's mother is in my thoughts and prayers continuously as she too has no real answer as to what happened to her beautiful, young daughter.  She went missing on a beach along the river.  From a distance a man saw her being taken against her will.  Not to be misunderstood, they (LE) and others, do have a good idea of what happened and who the parties involved were, but NOTHING has panned out since.  Perhaps her mother is someone you'd wish to contact.  She too is hurting, waiting for justice, and answers.  And I truly believe as long as there are people out there who won't let sleeping dogs lie (so to speak) the answers may be just around the corner.  Just a thought.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2007, 08:44:35 PM »

Hi Sleeks,

We would love to have Heather's Mother join us..Do you have anyway to get hold of her?

Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2007, 08:59:56 PM »

Hi Sleeks,

We would love to have Heather's Mother join us..Do you have anyway to get hold of her?

Good Evening *******, Her name and number is listed on the following link.  She is of course looking for information from anyone who would come forward with any. 

http://www.whereisheather.us/

Hi Sleeks,

I will try to get hold of Heather's Mom

Regards,

« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 08:39:56 PM by Observer » Logged

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2007, 08:34:35 PM »

From BFN

These are two different notes written from two different people to the same (third) person. The one page note is written by a male; the two page note is written by a female.

SoCal@BFN
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 12:33:11 AM by Observer » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2007, 08:59:10 PM »

From BFN

These are two different notes written from two different people to the same (third) person. The one page note is written by a male; the two page note is written by a female.

SoCal@BFN

I-15 3 Miles East of Barstow

« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 12:34:21 AM by Observer » Logged
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2007, 11:01:18 PM »

« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 11:06:15 PM by Observer » Logged

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2007, 12:54:06 AM »

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2007, 11:25:10 PM »

Handwriting comparison and Gloria finding her April's clothes in the middle of the desert.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 11:27:18 PM by Observer » Logged

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2007, 02:34:53 AM »

My opinion is the the N in MiNe looks alot like the N in MissiNg in the first picture.
Second picture the n in WAnt looks just like the n in the lower Dan

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2007, 11:58:19 PM »

Hello Gloria! I have been reading April's story. I am so sorry. I know one thing for sure, if I ever went missing, I would want to have a wonderful mother like you. God bless you!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2007, 08:58:38 PM »

I'm not a betting person, but my gut says this Chuck guy is the one who murdered April and disposed of her in the mines. I also do not think she had bi-polar, but was drugged. Chuck found out she was leaving and he killed her.
Someone else knows something, I'd look to Chucks drug dealing acquittance's. I do not believe this girl took a ride by a truck driver. The driver might have been an accomplice. This needs a good experienced search team to find her and a PI to watch certain individuals. Find her and I'll bet the other's involved will make some moves or talk to cut a deal.

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2007, 11:54:38 PM »

I think April's story is terrifying.

Chuck seems very suspicious to me too, Kermie. Without a doubt, someone knows what happened to April, and where to find her.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.