May 15, 2024, 01:29:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 229438 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: April 15, 2009, 06:05:27 PM »

Here's a stand-alone picture of George and Caylee in the swimming pool. 
See Reply # 382

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3376.380

Thanks for posting those. It is strange.....I was convinced for sooo long that Lee was the father....I never thought it was GA, but now I believe anything is possible w/ this family.

Well, I don't know if it's George, but it would explain the secret that they all seem to be hiding. 

However, you can definately tell that she is a family member of George's:

Look at the ears, nose, the whole left side of the faces (the side in the sun), the jaw line, the corner of the lips, the lips, the crease beside the nose, and even the little indentation at the inside corner (above nose) of the eyebrow.  She's definately his granddaughter.  She also looks a whole lot like Cindy. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: April 15, 2009, 06:05:55 PM »

I have decided to send the A's a care package............containing:

duct tape
a sheet of heart stickers
a new water bottle for cin-cin (with arsenic in it)
a rubber thingie for G to stick in his tidy whities
a piece of chewed gum
some blank checks from a closed account
and some antiperspirant for cin-cin

any other suggestions?

a hammer
spray-on tan for GA
condoms so they never procreate again

Spay and neuter certificates so all of them can be spayed,neutered??

Good one!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #962 on: April 15, 2009, 06:06:17 PM »

Mr T starter set to add to Cindy's bling. 
I think she sailed passed that 3 necklaces and 2 bracelets ago...however I would be amused to see her try out his hairdo...would be an amuzing upgrade from her Moe-do!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: April 15, 2009, 06:07:05 PM »

duct tape
a piece of chewed gum

any other suggestions?

a hammer
spray-on tan for GA

Tweezers for Lee.
Sign Bending For Dummies book

hahahahahaha....love it!!

and a Book for Dummies on Proper Etiquette for visiting Death Row Inmates!!

fake valiums

hee hee ee....L probably has the real thing

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: April 15, 2009, 06:07:56 PM »

Casey Anthony case: Family says it will continue to support her but is "clearly in shock" yet "hopeful," WESH reports
posted by halboedeker on Apr 15, 2009 4:28:11 PM
Discuss This: Comments (4) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

How did the Anthony family react when the state decided to seek the death penalty for Casey Anthony?

WKMG-Channel 6 read a statement this afternoon that Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, had e-mailed to media:

"The state's decision to seek the death penalty will not change the support and love the Anthonys have for Casey. Casey Anthony, like all other defendants, is entitled to the presumption of innocence. If the state can overcome that presumption before a jury of 12 of Casey's peers, the Anthonys will then begin to to deal with the potential sentence."

WKMG's Jessica D'Onofrio read the statement and promised more reaction in later newscasts.   No shock here!

But WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing talked to "a number of people" in the Anthony camp.

"The family's clearly in shock but they're not completely surprised," Kealing said. "They're resigned to seeing this process through to the finish. The Anthony family is also hopeful that even if Casey is convicted, which is not at all a certainty, that the death penalty will not be imposed."

Kealing talked to Thomas Luka, attorney for Lee Anthony.  "He is probably in shock and horror, as well as the rest of his family, that the state is actually pursuing this case to this level."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-case-family.html

Imagine the horror Caylee felt

Why the shock, they were the first ones to smell death after what their monster did....these grandparents should be about justice for Caylee more than protecting & covering up what Casey did.   Pardon me but no boo hoo tears for them....I will send them a case of Kleenex  wrapped in a bow though, they're gonna need it

They've known "from day one" that there was a DEAD BODY IN THE DAM*ED CAR!!! They said it themselves!!  Case closed.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: April 15, 2009, 06:08:42 PM »

Shock and horror that hey are prosecuting at this level?  What do they expect, give her a pass because it was the first killing? What really bothers is me is that they are in shock and horror now that their daughter is facing consequences for her actions but when the REMAINS (just for George in caps) were found they could dine on crab puffs. 

Yep!  they sure didn't run to the jail and try to comfort their innocent daughter!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: April 15, 2009, 06:09:35 PM »

duct tape
a piece of chewed gum

any other suggestions?

a hammer
spray-on tan for GA

Tweezers for Lee.

fake valiums

water hose
but most of all muzzles!!!

muzzles is the top item so far.....LOL...wonder why!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: April 15, 2009, 06:10:30 PM »

duct tape
a piece of chewed gum

any other suggestions?

a hammer
spray-on tan for GA

Tweezers for Lee.

fake valiums

old pizza

hahahahaha...and perhaps some dried up ham and cheese??

Rest in Peace Caylee

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #968 on: April 15, 2009, 06:10:37 PM »

Reminder from Oprah.com...

The Oprah.com Message Boards were created so that our members can engage in thoughtful, positive dialogue and find support, comfort and shared experiences with other Oprah.com members.

We ask that members refrain from posting messages that defame or insult anyone, or posts which are disruptive or hatefilled.

Oprah.com is not intended as a forum for personal attacks and destructive postings. If that is your intention in posting on this site, we invite you to go elsewhere.

All members agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions and House Rules when registering a username with Oprah.com. Continued violations of the House Rules and Terms and Conditions will lead to revoked posting priviledges.

We appreciate everyone's cooperation and understanding. Have a great day!

-HarpoBear, Oprah.com Community Producer

Dear Oprah aka Harpo

Kiss my ever still adorable one!  Your ratings are going to plummet further, have a nice day!

I agree Capp - Oprah is another hypocrite who claims to be an advocate for abused and neglected children ----- that is why she is interviewing the Grandparents of a murdered child, the grandparents that never once went looking for her, instead they left her for dead in the woods.  Yeah right Oprah, you care about  children alright - you use them for personal gain like everyone else!   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: April 15, 2009, 06:12:14 PM »

LuvLeBron and Fanny thank you.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: April 15, 2009, 06:14:04 PM »

A couple of days ago, we were discussing how much Caylee looked like her grandparents.  I remembered seeing a picture of George and Caylee in the swimming pool, that showed how much she looked like her grandfather (she also looks a lot like her grandmother).  Anyway...I've been looking and looking for that picture and finally found it!  Scroll down to Reply # 355

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3376.340
thanks....I don't see it...but that maybe becasue I don;t want to see it

Rest in Peace Caylee

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: April 15, 2009, 06:14:43 PM »

I think she sailed passed that 3 necklaces and 2 bracelets ago...however I would be amused to see her try out his hairdo...would be an amuzing upgrade from her Moe-do!

Oh yes the Ron Popeil home bowl cut is over.  We should send her a Chop-O-Matic to fix the do!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: April 15, 2009, 06:14:44 PM »

duct tape
a piece of chewed gum

any other suggestions?

a hammer
spray-on tan for GA

Tweezers for Lee.

fake valiums

old pizza

a framed picture of Cin-Cin and Dominic Casey

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: April 15, 2009, 06:16:02 PM »

duct tape
a piece of chewed gum

any other suggestions?

a hammer
spray-on tan for GA

Tweezers for Lee.

fake valiums

old pizza

a framed picture of Cin-Cin and Dominic Casey

A framed picture of Casey with...well...everybody!

uuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: April 15, 2009, 06:17:11 PM »

New bra for Cindy.
Ham and cheese....that's from JSM 

Absolutely a new bra for cin-cin.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: April 15, 2009, 06:18:20 PM »

Rest in Peace Caylee

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #976 on: April 15, 2009, 06:26:23 PM »

Here's a stand-alone picture of George and Caylee in the swimming pool. 
See Reply # 382

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3376.380

Hello Monkeys and welcome new Monkeys

Yeah George take a hard long look at this picture
Look how much little Caylee trusted you

Monkeys hugs to all

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: April 15, 2009, 06:26:46 PM »

Im watching coverage of Sandra Cantu's private funeral today  a glass horse drawn carriage bringing her to rest many decades in advance of her right to live a full life...sigh   They just reported that her public memorial is tomorrow and expected 8,000 to attend...I cant help but think of the farce Cindy & George put on for Caylee & so many more thousands expected that never showed, just think if ONLY these grandparents had told the truth of what they knew in July.   Its just a too sobering & heartbreaking reality that so many children are victimized by adults in horrible & heinous ways -- with all this talk about Casey's right to a fair trial & the presumption of innocence I know all of us monkeys never lose sight of who is the victim in this case & way too many others... a moment to remember Sandra & Caylee

We will remember you
United to seek justice for Caylee & Sandra

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: April 15, 2009, 06:32:09 PM »

A couple of days ago, we were discussing how much Caylee looked like her grandparents.  I remembered seeing a picture of George and Caylee in the swimming pool, that showed how much she looked like her grandfather (she also looks a lot like her grandmother).  Anyway...I've been looking and looking for that picture and finally found it!  Scroll down to Reply # 355

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3376.340
thanks....I don't see it...but that maybe becasue I don;t want to see it

Awwww....I hope you don't thing I'm trying to say that George is Caylee's dad....I'm only saying that she really looks like her grandparents...

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #979 on: April 15, 2009, 06:36:28 PM »

Im watching coverage of Sandra Cantu's private funeral today  a glass horse drawn carriage bringing her to rest many decades in advance of her right to live a full life...sigh   They just reported that her public memorial is tomorrow and expected 8,000 to attend...I cant help but think of the farce Cindy & George put on for Caylee & so many more thousands expected that never showed, just think if ONLY these grandparents had told the truth of what they knew in July.   Its just a too sobering & heartbreaking reality that so many children are victimized by adults in horrible & heinous ways -- with all this talk about Casey's right to a fair trial & the presumption of innocence I know all of us monkeys never lose sight of who is the victim in this case & way too many others... a moment to remember Sandra & Caylee

We will remember you
United to seek justice for Caylee & Sandra

Amen

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.