May 21, 2024, 08:31:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #595 4/1 - 4/4/2007  (Read 152460 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: April 03, 2007, 12:19:26 AM »

Well, Angie,
I am just totally clueless on this book thing.  I don't see anything in what was posted in English even interesting so am not sure why that would be a crime.  Both Julia and Sandra K seem fully capable of publishing something given in confidence so I don't know which one is being blamed for that.

For some reason, I can't follow this but is it tied to the court order?  Yes, I agree with Buckeye that it sounds like a contractual dispute of some sort.  That might well be the Sloots.  Maybe Joran has said something very incriminating and they are desperately trying to stop it being presented for sale?

Or perhaps the book totally slanders people who were not involved at all?  

I am just not following all this very well.  Just reading along trying to figure it all out.

. Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #261 on: April 03, 2007, 12:20:05 AM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
Quote from: "klaasend"
They just revealed the picture of the Mansur's Gardener

over at the FOB!!!! Shocked

Where?

The Mansur gardener WAS BIGGIE SMALLZ - The Rapper

R.I.P.

...it was a funny, albeit

A BAD ONE. Smile

I am behind,..  Carpe you are BAD..LOL
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #262 on: April 03, 2007, 12:20:16 AM »

>>> speed up.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: April 03, 2007, 12:21:53 AM »

the speed up

comment was directed at the braking for van der loompas...

not at you angie.

my timing is off tonight! rofl Laughing

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #264 on: April 03, 2007, 12:26:58 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Well, Angie,
I am just totally clueless on this book thing.  I don't see anything in what was posted in English even interesting so am not sure why that would be a crime.  Both Julia and Sandra K seem fully capable of publishing something given in confidence so I don't know which one is being blamed for that.

For some reason, I can't follow this but is it tied to the court order?  Yes, I agree with Buckeye that it sounds like a contractual dispute of some sort.  That might well be the Sloots.  Maybe Joran has said something very incriminating and they are desperately trying to stop it being presented for sale?

Or perhaps the book totally slanders people who were not involved at all?  

I am just not following all this very well.  Just reading along trying to figure it all out.

. Wink

I try my best to stay caught up!!
 We dont have the internet at work.  Well the owenr does.. but his puter is in his office and that door remains locked unless he is there.  Pffft.
  I am lost as well Anna.. so IMO I guess it wasnt any type of crime then that it was posted?
  I guess I will ne in total shock if this book of the goons is ever published. Medley.. put that in your crack pipe in Crescent and smoke it!  Twisted Evil
 I did have to laugh at a post she made at FOB.. I almost fell off my chair actually.. how the VDS talk when shes visited?  ROFLMAO. They could be talking about what an ass she is and she dont know it if they only talk to her in English!   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #265 on: April 03, 2007, 12:28:32 AM »

the speed up

comment was directed at the braking for van der loompas...

not at you angie.

my timing is off tonight! rofl Laughing

ROFL  its ok..   Laughing  Laughing
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: April 03, 2007, 12:30:43 AM »

Those RUFOB types are melting, they're discovering
that the murdering/raping Sporter now lies to them
just as easily as all the others.

They are angry, they feel abused, hurt, and even abandoned.

The Sporter has taken "Glenda Of Of The Good Witch" in the mailing...

and he

crapped on her ruby red slippers.

You're not supposed

to run those through the dryer, ya know.

>>> cool air,

no heat cycle.

------------------
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #267 on: April 03, 2007, 12:36:25 AM »

Those RUFOB types are melting, they're discovering
that the murdering/raping Sporter now lies to them
just as easily as all the others.

They are angry, they feel abused, hurt, and even abandoned.

The Sporter has taken "Glenda Of Of The Good Witch" in the mailing...

and he

crapped on her ruby red slippers.

You're not supposed

to run those through the dryer, ya know.

>>> cool air,

no heat cycle.

Best job for REN~HO would be head nurse somewhere?   Twisted Evil
Heard she liked being on her knees in the past.. the FLUFFA!

Bet MAMA Sidalee gets pissed and comes to her defense.  Rolling Eyes
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: April 03, 2007, 12:38:53 AM »

I really wish I had not gone to FOB.  I decided to scan through some old threads and came across one that was Christmas wishes to the van der sloots.  A poster had posted a link to a you tube video of Kelly Clarkson singing "Grown Up Christmas Wish".  My middle daughter who is Natalee's age is a singer and sings that song.  It always makes me cry even on my best days!  I can call my baby and see her when others can't see theirs.  I apologize but things like this make me furious.  Maybe it comes from having one daughter Natalee's age and one a year younger.  Maybe it comes from knowing some of the family.  I just think I might need to stick with the Monkeys and not read other places because I just cannot understand the minds of those people.  How can you not care!  Again I am sorry for my ranting but I just can't understand such hatred even though I am not naive this is even beyond my comprehension.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: April 03, 2007, 12:39:04 AM »

Laughing

------------------
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #270 on: April 03, 2007, 12:41:36 AM »

Since the Darkside is angry at Joran now, I think it's time for me to hug Nemo and get to bed.  Night all.

BTW Congrats to Florida for winning the National Championship in Basketball tonight.  Good Job!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #271 on: April 03, 2007, 12:42:49 AM »

Quote from: "casa"
I really wish I had not gone to FOB.  I decided to scan through some old threads and came across one that was Christmas wishes to the van der sloots.  A poster had posted a link to a you tube video of Kelly Clarkson singing "Grown Up Christmas Wish".  My middle daughter who is Natalee's age is a singer and sings that song.  It always makes me cry even on my best days!  I can call my baby and see her when others can't see theirs.  I apologize but things like this make me furious.  Maybe it comes from having one daughter Natalee's age and one a year younger.  Maybe it comes from knowing some of the family.  I just think I might need to stick with the Monkeys and not read other places because I just cannot understand the minds of those people.  How can you not care!  Again I am sorry for my ranting but I just can't understand such hatred even though I am not naive this is even beyond my comprehension.

Casa ,
    Im sorry for you.. and The Cuz.   Sad    Big hugs to you sweety.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #272 on: April 03, 2007, 12:45:14 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Since the Darkside is angry at Joran now, I think it's time for me to hug Nemo and get to bed.  Night all.

BTW Congrats to Florida for winning the National Championship in Basketball tonight.  Good Job!

Oh sure  ignore me   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  I am starting a book  Wink
  Just kidding Lalas..  Laughing
  I am stil trying to cath up to all of this.   As MRS RED would say,, work is overrated,, Smile
  Have a good nigh tlalas.. and I wil hug Nemo too when I go  Smile
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: April 03, 2007, 12:53:47 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Casa ,

Thanks, Angie!  This has been so hard on the cuz and her family.  I so remember that day that I went to pick up my daughter from work and she told me what had happened.  The cuz had a picture of Natalee in her store and that was the first time I had seen her.  That was a very emotional summer for me and my child, but nothing like for the family.  I was so proud of my daughter as I watched her cry for a girl she had never met and try to comfort the cuz as the days went by with no word.  It just makes me furious when I see the things people say when they don't have a clue.  I try to remember that people will someday get what they deserve and that God has his hand in it and will have the last word.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #274 on: April 03, 2007, 12:58:46 AM »

Casa ,

Thanks, Angie!  This has been so hard on the cuz and her family.  I so remember that day that I went to pick up my daughter from work and she told me what had happened.  The cuz had a picture of Natalee in her store and that was the first time I had seen her.  That was a very emotional summer for me and my child, but nothing like for the family.  I was so proud of my daughter as I watched her cry for a girl she had never met and try to comfort the cuz as the days went by with no word.  It just makes me furious when I see the things people say when they don't have a clue.  I try to remember that people will someday get what they deserve and that God has his hand in it and will have the last word.

Casa,,
  It will happen.. Have Faith!  I am glad you are there for  THE CUZ and your daughter. Love yah both.. and the cuz knows we are all here for her as well. I may be ornery as all heck.. but I do pray every day. Keeping you all in my prayers Casa!   HUGS!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #275 on: April 03, 2007, 01:03:14 AM »

Did I skeer everyone away? I aint ROBOTS!  Shocked
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: April 03, 2007, 01:03:23 AM »

Casa ,

Casa,,
  It will happen.. Have Faith!  I am glad you are there for  THE CUZ and your daughter. Love yah both.. and the cuz knows we are all here for her as well. I may be ornery as all heck.. but I do pray every day. Keeping you all in my prayers Casa!   HUGS!

I am grateful everyday for people like you and the other Monkeys who support the Cuz and the family.  I do think that the cuz has taken strength from the good people here.  Thanks to you and all you do as well as the others here.  You are not ornery!  You are a sweetheart (but I wont tell anyone if you don't want me to  haha)  we love you too!
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: April 03, 2007, 01:06:25 AM »

Glenda has been sent a threat??  Awwwwww, so sad
AND, who ever sent Julia an e-mail this morning with the details of how she is going to be brutally executed along with the van der Sloots and Kalpoes on Wednesday of this week, I hope you sent that from a prison computer, if not, your comfort of life is heading for change. Nobody is invisible on the internet.

Carried over from RU Laughing

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: April 03, 2007, 01:06:33 AM »

Hello all you monkeys who are up late!  Smile
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: April 03, 2007, 01:06:45 AM »

PAUL--ASS Van der sloot!!!

Hmmmmm

So what are Paulus' Internet Attorneys doing...

trying to intimidate everybody now? Which Cracker Jack Peanuts

promotional box was it that these franke-dill-weeds sent away for

their free legal licenses? How many 'box tops' did it set them back?

JR & Victor handle "THE ALL IMPORTANT STUFF" (big air quotes) Rolling Eyes

PAULUS, I saw your bio-rhythm today! Your PUTZ line was
at an ALL TIME HIGH. (9.0)

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.