May 01, 2024, 04:47:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 405219 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1780 on: November 04, 2009, 08:07:54 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2009/11/mucha-muher-di-16-ana-perdi-desde-diasabra/

Papiamentu translation:

child muher of 16 year perdi by saturday

publication: diaranson, 4 november 2009. categoria: general

oranjestad (aan): already end notificacion owing to worde give at police, y now family is solicita yudanza of people, for try at localiza one child muher, that by saturday nightfall is perdi. is deal here of tasha b. rojer, one child muher of 16 year that actualmente is siguiendo study own at home. the live in area of tanki flip, y much trip the know worde see in stone plat. none person know con past owing to leave saturday dress, but majority vez the is dress colornan dark. algo important is cu tasha is one patient epileptico, then family is preocupa for her worde achieve at once. tasha b. rojer have cabey bruin cla, have eye bruin, his curpa is delega although tog one bit complete. the have estatura high. esnan cu can know where tasha b. rojer is, is worde ask for contact police, or calling family at 730-4360 or 746-7049.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1781 on: November 04, 2009, 08:49:15 PM »

Knock!!!  Knock!!

Anybody home?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1782 on: November 04, 2009, 09:00:07 PM »

Knock!!!  Knock!!

Anybody home?

Just me!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1783 on: November 04, 2009, 09:07:19 PM »

Knock!!!  Knock!!

Anybody home?

Just me!   

I see a couple more monkeys now!   

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1784 on: November 04, 2009, 09:08:38 PM »

Knock!!!  Knock!!

Anybody home?

Just me!   

Present! Just caught up! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1785 on: November 04, 2009, 09:27:04 PM »

Knock!!!  Knock!!

Anybody home?

Just me!   

Present! Just caught up! 

Hi wreck!

You made some good points last night.   

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1786 on: November 04, 2009, 09:29:21 PM »

Knock!!!  Knock!!

Anybody home?

I'm here.  I'm watching the Yankees. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1787 on: November 04, 2009, 09:30:53 PM »

Knock!!!  Knock!!

Anybody home?

Hi San!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1788 on: November 04, 2009, 09:32:15 PM »

Knock!!!  Knock!!

Anybody home?

Just me!   

Present! Just caught up! 

Hi wreck!

You made some good points last night.   

Not meaning to bring the subject up again by any means, just realized today reading back that I didn't acknowledge that!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1789 on: November 04, 2009, 09:32:31 PM »

Knock!!!  Knock!!

Anybody home?

Hi San!   

Hi TM 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1790 on: November 04, 2009, 09:33:06 PM »

Knock!!!  Knock!!

Anybody home?

How they doing?  What's the score?

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1791 on: November 04, 2009, 09:38:22 PM »

Hi Mere and Patriot!   

Hi....I missed your greeting.  I was checking out the yellow bus and wondering whether CBB had to put that red circle right over my old avatar....decided it was just fine since she has
made me so much younger and cuter in the new avatar.  The bus sure brings back memories.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1792 on: November 04, 2009, 09:42:47 PM »

Interesting forum thread:

http://www.aruba.com/forum/f7/caution-about-credit-cards-41780/

luv2teech7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't stepped foot in Ling and Son's since May; however a charge appeared today on my credit card. Fortunately, I noticed it before the bill arrived. (More reasons to check your accounts on line!) The reason I am posting here is very simple. I've never lost my wallet. I keep my cards in the safe when not being used. I was told by the issuing company that the charge was done "manually"...meaning the card wasn't necessarily there. Clearly it wasn't. I have it here, with me. Just wanted to warn you all. I don't want to send out unnecessary warning, but be sure to contact your credit card companies to notify them that you will be out of the country and the dates you will be there. I have traveled to Aruba 11 times in the past 4 years and have never before had any issues. But, it only takes one incident to change everything.....I will be there in less than 3 weeks and wholeheartedly intend to visit Ling and Sons while I'm there. They need to know that some dishonest employee is amongst them and that they've lost my business because of it. Please---check your credit card statements frequently!!!!

See responses at link.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1793 on: November 04, 2009, 09:43:48 PM »

I was never so happy to be on a bus. lol  Those were the days......and nights.......many sleepless nights.  So many wonderful people here.  Then and now.  This is truly a special place with special people.  And justice will come for Natalee.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1794 on: November 04, 2009, 09:44:46 PM »

Hi Mere and Patriot!   

Hi....I missed your greeting.  I was checking out the yellow bus and wondering whether CBB had to put that red circle right over my old avatar....decided it was just fine since she has
made me so much younger and cuter in the new avatar.  The bus sure brings back memories.

It does, Mere.  Who would have thought we would still be here 4+ years later?
I wouldn't!!   Remember Ozzie's Mom and the UPS man?  Then the Dark Lard took her avi.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: November 04, 2009, 09:45:59 PM »

Interesting forum thread:

http://www.aruba.com/forum/f7/caution-about-credit-cards-41780/

luv2teech7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't stepped foot in Ling and Son's since May; however a charge appeared today on my credit card. Fortunately, I noticed it before the bill arrived. (More reasons to check your accounts on line!) The reason I am posting here is very simple. I've never lost my wallet. I keep my cards in the safe when not being used. I was told by the issuing company that the charge was done "manually"...meaning the card wasn't necessarily there. Clearly it wasn't. I have it here, with me. Just wanted to warn you all. I don't want to send out unnecessary warning, but be sure to contact your credit card companies to notify them that you will be out of the country and the dates you will be there. I have traveled to Aruba 11 times in the past 4 years and have never before had any issues. But, it only takes one incident to change everything.....I will be there in less than 3 weeks and wholeheartedly intend to visit Ling and Sons while I'm there. They need to know that some dishonest employee is amongst them and that they've lost my business because of it. Please---check your credit card statements frequently!!!!

See responses at link.   

Hi Sis!  

That info does make you stop and think doesn't it!  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1796 on: November 04, 2009, 09:47:58 PM »

I was never so happy to be on a bus. lol  Those were the days......and nights.......many sleepless nights.  So many wonderful people here.  Then and now.  This is truly a special place with special people.  And justice will come for Natalee.

Amen, Snoopy!   

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1797 on: November 04, 2009, 09:57:15 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thcWRAseVoQ

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/thcWRAseVoQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/thcWRAseVoQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

Justice4Natalee
August 25, 2009
(less info)
Aug. 25 2009 - Knevel&vdBrink -

Host Andries Knevel:  Patrick van der Eem has been arrested in Aruba. He was in posession of coke, he threathened people and he hadn't paid his bills. How does a news report like that come across for you?

Peter R. de Vries:Well, I was very pleased to hear that the Aruban police rushes out in full force if you haven't paid your hotel bill...

Host Jeroen Pauw:They never did that with you?

Peter R. de Vries: ....because I also know the story of someone who has confessed he has let an innocent girl die...and who has hidden the body; and lied about that in a horrible way to the whole world and especially the mother of the girl and who is walking around freely. And the Aruban police often doesn't have time when tips are coming in...so this is very good news.

Host Andries Knevel: With a long haul you've made your point. (laughing)... Your point is taken.
Does is surprise you he has been arrested? Not police wise but concerning Patrick...

Peter R. de Vries: No, I'm not really surprised.

Host Andries Knevel: You knew he was a bit like that?

Peter R. de Vries; Uhmm...well the man is temperamentful...let me put it that way... (laughing) And from that point I'm not that surprised he's facing such a situation.

Host Andries Knevel: Does is annoy you that he's very often being linked to you when something is going on with him...and of course concerning Joran?

Peter R. de Vries: No, I'm not annoyed by that. He's worked for us at the time...has done a good job...and we didn't work with him because he's a reverend or something. We worked with him because Joran van der Sloot..well...looked up to him. He was charmed by him. He was the right person for that job at the time.

Host Andries Knevel: It doesn't make your case against Joran a bit doubtful?

Peter R. de Vries: No, not at all. That would have been so if the case was based on what Patrick van der Eem stated. If he would have been the one saying that "Joran told me..." and you have to believe me on my pretty blue eyes this is true. Then you could think...well can we really trust this man? But the great thing about that broadcast was of course that we heard and saw Joran van der Sloot himself stating that he was present when Natalee died and that he had let the body disappear in the ocean and that he didn't lose any sleep over it. Joran himself stated that...for that it doesn't matter whether or not Patrick did or did not pay his hotel bill.

Category:  News & Politics
Tags:  Natalee  Holloway  Aruba  Joran  vn  derSloot  Patrick  Eem
You can't "choose" the perfect witness/informant. Joran doesn't hang around and confide in "saints".

No.  He uses them and tosses them in the ocean when he is through.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1798 on: November 04, 2009, 10:00:16 PM »

Knock!!!  Knock!!

Anybody home?

How they doing?  What's the score?

They are winning 7-1.  Matsui drove in all 7 runs 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1799 on: November 04, 2009, 10:05:16 PM »

Natalee deserves Justice, and I believe it will come.

We need to stay focused, keep the faith, and never give up!

an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.