May 03, 2024, 07:03:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #132 5/20/09 - 5/26/09  (Read 214448 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #940 on: May 22, 2009, 01:12:46 PM »

O/T   Investigators identified a potential suspect in the Madeline McCann case - breaking on foxnews cable
Thanks, it is also on the front page of this forum.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: May 22, 2009, 01:12:52 PM »

Good morning...my question of the day is why havent we received the document release - Bozo had been given 2 batches to date that we have not gotten released under the Sunshine Law, now we have a third supplemental.   The only thing I can think of is its waiting until the May 28th hearing but the objection has to be lame.   To my knowledge Bozo can't claim "work product" for Lenny, Rob & Tracy,  I distinctly remember Lenny speaking publicly about being miffed Bozo was trying to force him to sign a contract.   Hmmm

Cappy, Leonard did sign a contract.

On the "why the wait" on the new discovery, I can only speculate they love that end of day Friday on the eve of a long weekend so I am betting around 4PM today, lol
B

Oh Blink!!! How I hope you are oh so right!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: May 22, 2009, 01:18:30 PM »

Good morning...my question of the day is why havent we received the document release - Bozo had been given 2 batches to date that we have not gotten released under the Sunshine Law, now we have a third supplemental.   The only thing I can think of is its waiting until the May 28th hearing but the objection has to be lame.   To my knowledge Bozo can't claim "work product" for Lenny, Rob & Tracy,  I distinctly remember Lenny speaking publicly about being miffed Bozo was trying to force him to sign a contract.   Hmmm

On the "why the wait" on the new discovery, I can only speculate they love that end of day Friday on the eve of a long weekend so I am betting around 4PM today, lol
B

If I remember correctly didn't that contract apply also to Rob and Tracey..anyone working for Lenny?  Or maybe they signed their own with Bozo..which is why they were at first concerned about any lawsuit stemming from them giving LE info. Or maybe I dreamed that..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: May 22, 2009, 01:22:01 PM »

4/23/2009     A     NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY
4/23/2009    A    SUPPLEMENTAL STATE WITNESS LIST FILED
4/24/2009    A    NOTICE OF UNAVAILABILITY
4/27/2009    A    OBJECTION TO MOTION FOR APPLICATION FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM AND MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER FILED
5/4/2009    A    AFFIDAVIT
5/4/2009    A    MOTION FOR CHANGE OF VENUE
5/4/2009    A    AMENDED NOTICE TAKING DEPO FILED
5/4/2009    A    NOTICE OF TAKING DEPOSITION UPON ORAL EXAMINATION
5/4/2009    A    NOTICE OF TAKING DEPOSITION UPON ORAL EXAMINATION
5/5/2009    A    NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY
5/7/2009    A    MOTION FOR DETERMINATION OF COUNSEL PURSUANT TO FLA RULE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
5/7/2009    A    OBJECTION AND MOTION TO STRIKE STATE'S MOTION FOR DETERMINATION OF COUNSEL
5/19/2009    A    NOTICE TAKING DEPO FILED
5/21/2009    A    NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY FILED
http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CriminalSelect.aspx?SessionID=d3fb52a7-7401-44a5-8a3d-dc2e2d26867f

Gypsy DD,they owe us bid time. 

Thank you Trimm..so much discovery so little time..and only one employee who does all the redacting before our eyes get to see the results.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: May 22, 2009, 01:23:26 PM »

B

You better be right Blink, or there will be much rioting on this forum   Monkey Devil!  Thanks for all your articles, I enjoy reading them and the comments.  an angelic monkey

Hubby just came in and ask who is Blink?
And have you looked at yourself today?  My hair is all frizzed out from the humidity and I'm covered in grass from weed eating.He' thinks we have lost our minds.  Monkey Devil! He wanted to know if Blink could just pick up the documents for us. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: May 22, 2009, 01:26:42 PM »

B

If I remember correctly didn't that contract apply also to Rob and Tracey..anyone working for Lenny?  Or maybe they signed their own with Bozo..which is why they were at first concerned about any lawsuit stemming from them giving LE info. Or maybe I dreamed that..

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. — Eyewitness News uncovered new information about who’s cashing in on the Casey Anthony case. Sources extremely close to the family told Eyewitness News that the Anthonys have signed a $2 million movie deal with the Lifetime Movie Network.

There are also claims that Casey’s attorney is purposely trying to create drama in the case.

A movie director wouldn’t have to make up the drama of Casey Anthony’s first release from jail. When faced with Eyewitness News’ tough questions, Casey turned away and nuzzled her face into her attorney’s neck as he hugged her and shielded her from the rain and reporters.

It’s the stuff that movies are made of.

The California bounty hunter who sprung her says that’s what attorney Jose Baez is counting on, which is why his hired security force stood back and let the drama unfold. After that, Baez hired bodyguards for Casey at what Eyewitness News was told was $1,500 a week.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told Eyewitness News on Wednesday that Baez made him sign away any rights on movie or book deals, that Baez is banking on the entertainment industry and so is his mysterious public relations man.

“He’s representing that, to the family and to Jose, that ‘I can get two million dollars.’ Well, to be honest with ya, Hollywood will throw $2 million at anything that’s, you know, sensationalized as something like this. Believe me,” Padilla said.

Sources close to the Anthonys told Eyewitness News a $2 million contract with the Lifetime Movie Network has been signed. Padilla also said Baez broke his promise to beef up security because of the protesters to ramp up the drama the night Casey was arrested at her parents’ house. He showed up after her arrest and held a marathon news conference slamming investigators for the show.

Lifetime Network told Eyewitness News there is no such deal and Cindy and George Anthony’s attorney said that they are not involved in any financial deals involving the case, but Baez’s PR firm won’t answer any questions.

A contract that Im discussing is that Lenny "worked" for Bozo & under what conditions - Lenny spoke out to the media over this issue that was in dispute.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: May 22, 2009, 01:30:25 PM »

Blink,I hope you are right.I can wait a little while.   

Not me!!! I am in the full throes of a temper tantrum!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: May 22, 2009, 01:32:25 PM »

O/T   Investigators identified a potential suspect in the Madeline McCann case - breaking on foxnews cable

FTLOG, what next?
Is it me or is there some Universal cosmic dragnet about to open up. I cant keep up!
TX for the heads up Cappy
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: May 22, 2009, 01:35:33 PM »

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: May 22, 2009, 01:37:56 PM »

Annies myspace headline now says "well baby im a put-on-a-show kind of girl. [RIP CAYLEE MARIE]".

must be talking about her depo, i hope they nail her if she is lying...why would you put that on your headline if not having to do with what is going on now
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: May 22, 2009, 01:38:10 PM »

B

You better be right Blink, or there will be much rioting on this forum   Monkey Devil!  Thanks for all your articles, I enjoy reading them and the comments.  an angelic monkey

And have you looked at yourself today?  My hair is all frizzed out from the humidity and I'm covered in grass from weed eating.He' thinks we have lost our minds.  Monkey Devil! He wanted to know if Blink could just pick up the documents for us. 

Lol, tell him Blink was covered in dirt yesterday and is about to again, lol..
I wish, and I dont know if I will be right, but I will say this, if Im not, I am doubtful they are anything worth rioting over anyway. IT is well documented if you look back the dates/days of the good stuff vs. the we already knew that snorefest stuff, lol
B
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: May 22, 2009, 01:40:43 PM »

B

Call me when you are still wearing your robe and eating peanut butter out of a jar at this time of day!!!  Well talk!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: May 22, 2009, 01:41:57 PM »

FTLOG, what next?
Is it me or is there some Universal cosmic dragnet about to open up. I cant keep up!
TX for the heads up Cappy

Most welcome B - its a welcome wind change in the right direction that all these monsters are getting nabbed, thanks be to God

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: May 22, 2009, 01:44:14 PM »

Annies myspace headline now says "well baby im a put-on-a-show kind of girl. [RIP CAYLEE MARIE]".

must be talking about her depo, i hope they nail her if she is lying...why would you put that on your headline if not having to do with what is going on now

Really tacky..really tacky.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: May 22, 2009, 01:45:50 PM »

Me too, and Trimm, I have my husband home on vacation for four days, asking me question after question, I've now sent him to Home Depot  I can't keep up with all these cases, I'm going back and forth, but just the thought that docs are coming, has me smiling. I've been on a rant all morning, because of one of my neighbors, and I sort of was acting like Cindy, minus the hammer, but not minus the middle finger 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: May 22, 2009, 01:46:11 PM »

B

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. — Eyewitness News uncovered new information about who’s cashing in on the Casey Anthony case. Sources extremely close to the family told Eyewitness News that the Anthonys have signed a $2 million movie deal with the Lifetime Movie Network.

There are also claims that Casey’s attorney is purposely trying to create drama in the case.

A movie director wouldn’t have to make up the drama of Casey Anthony’s first release from jail. When faced with Eyewitness News’ tough questions, Casey turned away and nuzzled her face into her attorney’s neck as he hugged her and shielded her from the rain and reporters.

It’s the stuff that movies are made of.

The California bounty hunter who sprung her says that’s what attorney Jose Baez is counting on, which is why his hired security force stood back and let the drama unfold. After that, Baez hired bodyguards for Casey at what Eyewitness News was told was $1,500 a week.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told Eyewitness News on Wednesday that Baez made him sign away any rights on movie or book deals, that Baez is banking on the entertainment industry and so is his mysterious public relations man.

“He’s representing that, to the family and to Jose, that ‘I can get two million dollars.’ Well, to be honest with ya, Hollywood will throw $2 million at anything that’s, you know, sensationalized as something like this. Believe me,” Padilla said.

Sources close to the Anthonys told Eyewitness News a $2 million contract with the Lifetime Movie Network has been signed. Padilla also said Baez broke his promise to beef up security because of the protesters to ramp up the drama the night Casey was arrested at her parents’ house. He showed up after her arrest and held a marathon news conference slamming investigators for the show.

Lifetime Network told Eyewitness News there is no such deal and Cindy and George Anthony’s attorney said that they are not involved in any financial deals involving the case, but Baez’s PR firm won’t answer any questions.

A contract that Im discussing is that Lenny "worked" for Bozo & under what conditions - Lenny spoke out to the media over this issue that was in dispute.

The contract originally presented to all parties contained a clause that Leonard, Tracy, and Rob were employees of Tony Padilla through TP Bail Bonds. Therefore how the eff would he think that would be work product owned by him? There is NO privlege for non-agents of Baez and even if they tried that, it would only be partially applicable to Tony as the Bail Bondsman, period.

Lastly, as Baez changed the contract stips to exclude Leonard's access to Casey (the original reason he and TP signed on in the first place) I would argue this contract, thru Baezs' breach became unilateral and unenforceable on it's terms.

Alright, I will say it, Baez is a jerkwad.
B
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: May 22, 2009, 01:47:37 PM »

Not a surprise, she strikes me as a tacky type of gal 
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: May 22, 2009, 01:51:06 PM »

Another thing that I thought of about Conman, they didn't even know him when they went to Larry King in Ca when CAYLEE'S REMAINS, GEORGE! were found. It was arranged for him to meet them when they got off the plane in Orlando. Since all of the Ritz deal, limo's and such had been arranged by ABC, maybe he was being retained and paid by them. So he is stuck....THere is some reason why ABC doing all that we know they did.  What's one more thing. ABC has something coming down the pike. What better way to get close to the Ants with reporters and videos than to have them have a lawyer that tells them it is ok to do?   

Wow...WTG Fanny...I think you figured it out.  Follow the money.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: May 22, 2009, 01:52:14 PM »

Alright, I wasnt going to do this, but now this girl has my last nerve. I suppose some people might think it humerous to have to be on National TV giving a deposition because their friend murdered their child, ok, takes all kinds right?

I wonder how smug she will be when she is in open court and Mitnik and Morgan make Casey look like the normal one in the "family" compared to Annie. Because he will. I have much respect for Brad Conway, but there is no doubt in my mind the "call in" was because they did not want the "new" evidence from Camp Gonzalez discussed prior to Annie's deposition.  
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: May 22, 2009, 01:53:09 PM »

A1...... 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.