May 17, 2024, 06:55:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 353341 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: September 22, 2008, 12:21:13 PM »

IMO - the newbie AnitaJo is more than likely from a member of the PR firm and/or Cindy/George's attorneys.  It's too well structured and covers all the areas.  Too well thought out for just a friend.

This poster for  Feel free to call there and ask for me
Edited to remove personal information
(not today, or you will get my voice mai)

Chuck

You got a phone number there for us Chuck?

It wouldn't be a good idea for Chuck to post a phone number here, Cubbee. 

True Muffy.... He did state the name of his business and the extension so it should be easy to get for Directory Assistance...

Exactly Cubbee.  I see that he did that, and the number can be gotten.    I am trying to stay consistent with not posting personal information here, like phone numbers, however.  I've had to go back and remove personal information.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 12:53:23 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: September 22, 2008, 12:21:50 PM »

I don't usually ask much of people, but i am gonna go out on a limb here. Don't throw banana peels at me please.

Can we please be nice to Chuck and let him answer all our questions before we hang him.  I am sure he will be more apt to answer our questions if he feels welcome and feels we are not jumping to automatic conclusions.

If he feels we are listening, really listening, then maybe he will bring other people here too that will also answer our questions.

Thanks guys, JMO
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #602 on: September 22, 2008, 12:22:00 PM »

Well, it looks to me like Anitajo has no intentions of answering questions. Why am I not suprised?

I now have my own login, so I will no longer need to use anitajo21 (my wife).

As far as having "no intention of answering any questions"? I need to go out for awhile to take care of business. I will be back.

Chuck

Chuck,

If you don't mind me asking... why does George feel the need to lie so much?

Has he lied to you before?  He has been caught in many of his lies just like Casey

has... these lies are easy to check out and shoot down. Why does he continue

to do this? Has Cindy lied to you in the past like she does everyday now

in interview after interview?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: September 22, 2008, 12:22:11 PM »

Stalker Cam action

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: September 22, 2008, 12:22:34 PM »

Stalker Cam action

Casey is allowed out of the house today from 12:30-4 PM to visit with the confinement counselor. She should be leaving shortly.

Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #605 on: September 22, 2008, 12:23:41 PM »

1st timer. I am drawn to this case, cuz of the parellels I feel with the Anthoney family.  My daughter at 20 gave birth to a boy, James, whose father died 2 mos before his birth. Daughter was not prepared to be a single mom, and had alot of the socio problems similar to KC. James lived and loved in our home since birth, until we practiced that TOUGH LOVE.  Within 2 weeks of his 2nd birthday  and leaving our care to mom's, the boyfriend hurt him and he ultimatley died. Child Abuse Resulting In Death is the charge he is serving jail time for.  My family chose to honor our baby James by fully cooperating with LE, despite our daughter choosing to support the boyfriend.  We "hid" behind the victims advocates and the prosecutor when surged by the media.  We chose justice for James over our daughter, and have still not recovered from her betrayal. It has been 5 yrs since, and I am still raw. 

My heart is broken for you, ddex. Wishing you peace. I'm glad you are here with us.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: September 22, 2008, 12:23:47 PM »

MUFFY is correct about phone numbers.  Chuck gave us enough information to find his phone number on our own.  No need to post it in the forum.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: September 22, 2008, 12:24:03 PM »

I don't usually ask much of people, but i am gonna go out on a limb here. Don't throw banana peels at me please.

Can we please be nice to Chuck and let him answer all our questions before we hang him.  I am sure he will be more apt to answer our questions if he feels welcome and feels we are not jumping to automatic conclusions.

If he feels we are listening, really listening, then maybe he will bring other people here too that will also answer our questions.

Thanks guys, JMO

I would like to give him a chance as well. While we never know who someone on the internet really is, there is always the possibility that Chuck is simply a friend of the Anthonys who feels the need to defend them. In that case, we would get another perspective on the case.

I Stand With The Girl
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: September 22, 2008, 12:24:18 PM »

True Muffy.... He did state the name of his business and the extension so it should be easy to get for Directory Assistance...

Thanks BT.... wasn't trying to harrass the man , or make him prove who he is as has been suggested, just taking him up on his offer to call him!!!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 03:43:19 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #609 on: September 22, 2008, 12:24:32 PM »

1st timer. I am drawn to this case, cuz of the parellels I feel with the Anthoney family.  My daughter at 20 gave birth to a boy, James, whose father died 2 mos before his birth. Daughter was not prepared to be a single mom, and had alot of the socio problems similar to KC. James lived and loved in our home since birth, until we practiced that TOUGH LOVE.  Within 2 weeks of his 2nd birthday  and leaving our care to mom's, the boyfriend hurt him and he ultimatley died. Child Abuse Resulting In Death is the charge he is serving jail time for.  My family chose to honor our baby James by fully cooperating with LE, despite our daughter choosing to support the boyfriend.  We "hid" behind the victims advocates and the prosecutor when surged by the media.  We chose justice for James over our daughter, and have still not recovered from her betrayal. It has been 5 yrs since, and I am still raw. 

Ddex, welcome to the cage and thank you for sharing your traumatic ordeal.  I am also in a situation with my daughter being a very young, single mommy and not being equiped to deal with raising a child.  She also has some socia problems and at this time I have temporary custody of my granddaughter while my daughter tries to figure out what she is going to do.  I went as far as telling her that I was afraid that if I did not take Avery into my care, she would wind up dead.  It was a real slap in the face to my daughter, but I could not help myself.  I feel terrible for comparing her to Casey, but I honestly feared for my granddaughter's safety.  It's costing me a fortune in daycare expenses, but I go to work every day knowing she is safe and I sleep well at night knowing she is safe and happy with me.

P.S. monkeys, she started walking this weekend and she is so proud of herself.  When she gets to the other side of the room, she claps for herself.  I couldn't be more proud.

For all of you monkeys who have lost a child or grandchild, please accept my sincerest condolences and know that you are in the best company here.  There are harsh words used at times, but it is because we feel compelled to stand up for those who need a voice.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #610 on: September 22, 2008, 12:25:03 PM »

Thanks for the hugs...I just want to add that in the 2 weeks between our grandbaby leaving us to live with mom full time, not ONE DAY went by without us seeing him. And phone calls in between. Took mom shopping with him to buy the things they might need as apposed to just giving our daughter money for things.  Visited her apartment unannouced.  We picked him up dailey from daycare, and spoke with the sitter.  Was I controlling , maybe.  I just loved him.  My experiece just does not jive with Anthoney family behavior. 
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #611 on: September 22, 2008, 12:27:18 PM »

Well, it looks to me like Anitajo has no intentions of answering questions. Why am I not suprised?

As far as having "no intention of answering any questions"? I need to go out for awhile to take care of business. I will be back.

Chuck

Chuck,

Has he lied to you before?  He has been caught in many of his lies just like Casey

I am sure Chuck works at the  place.
But it's not Chuck posting

It is somebody the real Chuck angered

« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 12:54:26 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Peace Monkeys
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: September 22, 2008, 12:28:34 PM »

this is interesting:
Environmental conditions do affect the deterioration of hair, but post-mortem root banding is dependent on the hair being attached to the body for at least 8 hrs and is a result of the decomp process. If the hair falls from the scalp soon after death, there will be no root banding as I read the literature.

http://www.aafs.org/pdf/Seattleabstracts06.pdf

If Caylee's hair was in the trunk at some point she had to be in the trunk 8 hours dead and unwrapped. Or something containing her dead hair was in the trunk, like a blanket, but still postmortem. Where does that fit into the timeline.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #613 on: September 22, 2008, 12:32:42 PM »

Oops, found it.....mmm how bout them Cowboys??????  Carry on 

How bout them Brocos??? 

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #614 on: September 22, 2008, 12:34:00 PM »

this is interesting:
Environmental conditions do affect the deterioration of hair, but post-mortem root banding is dependent on the hair being attached to the body for at least 8 hrs and is a result of the decomp process. If the hair falls from the scalp soon after death, there will be no root banding as I read the literature.

http://www.aafs.org/pdf/Seattleabstracts06.pdf

If Caylee's hair was in the trunk at some point she had to be in the trunk 8 hours dead and unwrapped. Or something containing her dead hair was in the trunk, like a blanket, but still postmortem. Where does that fit into the timeline.

One phone call could clear this up...I would buy i'm skeered!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: September 22, 2008, 12:34:54 PM »

Chuck

Chuck,

I am sure Chuck works at the place.

Do you know "Chuck" or have you called this number to find out?

« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 12:55:15 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #616 on: September 22, 2008, 12:34:59 PM »

Chuck

Chuck,

I am sure Chuck works at the

If it is the real deal though, Tom...

You have to admit that it takes a big set of fuzzy knockers

to try and defend George Anthony. I do not believe I could

work up a good leak even if the man was running down the street

lit on fire.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 12:56:01 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #617 on: September 22, 2008, 12:37:08 PM »

Hi AnitaJo/Chuck

Sorry, I don't buy any of it. NOT ANY OF IT!  Please don't tell me " but you ONLY know what you are being told about them."  I ONLY know what I have seen and heard come out of the mouths of George and Cindy themselves.

JMO, Cindy tried to control the media from the start and soon found out she couldn't.  The first time I heard about Caylee was on Geraldo and Cindy made her "Are you freakin kidding me" remark to Geraldo.  My first response...whoa...what kind of grieving, concerned g-ma acts like this?  She should be courting the media to get her story out, not antagonizing them.  She did the same on the M & J show...blaming Mike and saying it would be his fault if Caylee was not home for her birthday.  We have seen/heard Cindy call the media maggots, leeches, and parasites.  She confronted a media woman by saying that the woman had not done one thing to find Caylee.  When the woman replied that she had been out searching, Cindy pointed at her and told her to shut up.  We could all go on endlessly itemizing what C & G have done to the press alone.

Cindy tried to control the courtroom at the bond hearing but the judge saw right through her and basically shut her down.  He didn't care if she hadn't slept or eaten, yada yada yada.  Enough Cindy.

I have also seen George, a very soft spoken, broken hearted man/grandpa physically pushing people off of what he thinks is his property, while holding a hammer.  I have heard him yelling that the body that was in his daughters car was not his granddaughter (then whose body was it? Zenaida?)

When C & G retrieved the car from impound, they smelled a dead body.  They went home and searched in the sheds and G moved the play house.  They weren't looking for a living Caylee under the playhouse.

I agree that the protesters have at times crossed the line....yet I still feel that C & G could end it all real quick.  Revoke the bail and put Casey back in jail.  Interesting that they couldn't post bond the first time, Cindy admitted at the bond hearing that they were behind in some payments....yet all of a sudden they CAN afford to post it.  Makes you wonder where the money comes from.  I ONLY know that just before they posted bond, new family photos of Caylee emerged.  Hmmmmm.

I have seen the MySpace accounts where they are requesting gift cards and donations for the support of search efforts.  I have seen Lee's instructions that donations can be put in his PayPal account.  I have seen donation jars at their supermarket parking lot tables.  I have yet to see any accounting of those donations.  The only "assistance" I have seen is George passing out oh, maybe a dozen bottles of water to the Guardian Angels and they certainly were not out searching.

AnitaJo/Chuck, the only true victim here is Caylee.  George and Cindy are only victims of their own stupidity.  No one would say, don't give up hope, but at the same time, don't exclude all possibilities.  When they trashed Tim Miller and all of those people tromping through the swamps and putting themselves at risk...well, that just did it for me. 

It would have been very easy for them, when questioned by the press, to just say "no comment" and go about their business.  I think the press would have given them their space.  But instead, they continue to encourage the circus like atmosphere.  They are addicted to the media and the attention.  I don't think I have ever been so disappointed and disgusted with a family in my life. 

This is what I have observed myself, not what I have been told.  JMHO.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: September 22, 2008, 12:37:26 PM »

Chuck

Chuck,

I am sure Chuck works at the

If it is the real deal though, Tom...

You have to admit that it takes a big set of fuzzy knockers

to try and defend George Anthony. I do not believe I could

work up a good leak even if the man was running down the street

lit on fire.
Oh my gosh, Carpe!!!!   You are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!!!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 12:56:47 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #619 on: September 22, 2008, 12:39:06 PM »

Welcome and I'm so sorry for your loss. Your feelings and actions exemplify what people expect from the Anthony's and why everyone is so frustrated with them, at this point they appear as cold and hearless towards Caylee as Casey does.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.