May 02, 2024, 09:38:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 280860 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: December 07, 2008, 04:14:04 PM »

FWIW - I HAVE BEEN ASKED to try to confirm info that has already been given that has some discrepancies as to what has been officially released .... I am not trying to badger anyone ... only looking for the facts ... they are only questions ... that makes me the "bad guy" b/c I am looking to confirm facts? 

You're not the bad guy. Nobody is.    HH has given the information.. we've had discussions here on the board, asking specifically about these dates.  She hasn't been on much lately, but I do believe that she was here in the last several days when you were trying to ask her this information.  Now I will admit that I have not read every single post, but I don't recall her addressing the question of the dates in the last few days..  either she didn't see your posts, or perhaps she was hoping to speak with her friend again to confirm before reporting back to you- I have no idea. 

I think that HH feels - wrongly or rightly- that others think she is pulling this info out of her you-know-what.  There isn't really any good way for her to prove she is speaking to anybody.  This person wouldn't want to be outed, one can only assume. And she has no obligation to tell any of us any information so that we can do a search to find him.   So either we believe her, or we don't.  So I think that is why she really cut down on her posts here.  I'm not necessarily defending her, as I believe the information could be very important.  Hopefully everybody gets the answers they need!

Exactly why I would assume LE would want to know where the info is coming from ..   

Leaking critical info to someone that you know is putting it on the internet is not good for the case ... in fact ... it could jeopardize it ... and possibly ruin any chance of Caylee ever getting justice ...   

Like I said ... if Red doesn't feel it necessary to pass along this info to Sgt Allen ... that's fine ... If Sgt Allen wants to pursue it w/Red ... that's fine .... I am (and have been) only doing as I am asked ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #901 on: December 07, 2008, 04:14:30 PM »

I'm not a legal eagle but I think if they do the fraud charges first then it makes it bad for Casey with the murder charges....something about committing a murder while being convicted of a felony.

I think you are right and since they have taken the DP out of the picture, I want them to stick her with as many charges as possilbe.  It would be an injustice to see Casey get anything shorter than life w/o parole.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #902 on: December 07, 2008, 04:17:34 PM »

Just to add for new monkeys, old monkeys, and guests.....a lot can be found out when reading all the way back through these 69 threads.  I still do it myself and am amazed at the insight some have.

Take that how you wish, just think we can all learn quite a bit from our own made history.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: December 07, 2008, 04:17:45 PM »

I'm not a legal eagle but I think if they do the fraud charges first then it makes it bad for Casey with the murder charges....something about committing a murder while being convicted of a felony.

I think you are right and since they have taken the DP out of the picture, I want them to stick her with as many charges as possilbe.  It would be an injustice to see Casey get anything shorter than life w/o parole.

Don't forget the fraud charges as well ... that will add some time also!  The longer the better!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: December 07, 2008, 04:19:29 PM »

Just to add for new monkeys, old monkeys, and guests.....a lot can be found out when reading all the way back through these 69 threads.  I still do it myself and am amazed at the insight some have.

Take that how you wish, just think we can all learn quite a bit from our own made history.

I agree Dolce ... it's a great resource! 

ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #905 on: December 07, 2008, 04:21:08 PM »

we work very hard like monkeys on this case. Jackie and I joke that the two of us are like Barney Fife except we only have 1 bullet between the two of us

makes me mad to AKmom
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #906 on: December 07, 2008, 04:22:07 PM »

Invision - I applaud all you honest efforts in helping to find Caylee!!  Many don't understand!!  I do and so do many!! 

You are being questioned for questioning??? 

WOW, I'll say it again!!  WOW 

So much for the "confirmation" of Facts ... huh .. all I did was ask 2 questions so that a more narrow search area could be pinpointed for this weekend ... and I am the bad guy ... Oh well ... If it means possibly finding Caylee ... I'll be the bad guy ..

No, you wanted the information, THEN you said she needs to be reported for any info she gives out.  I am out of the cage, I am sick of the back stabbing that goes on in the name of finding information.  See ya

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #907 on: December 07, 2008, 04:26:21 PM »

Invision, I do not really see how HH's information would help in the search. She has only given skeletal amounts of information and to force her to name the LE officer who gave such limited information seems unnecessary and even a bit mean..Is there a reason to throw HH under the bus? I haven't seen anything inflammatory from her and I am confused about why this is happening. I have appreciated HH's posts and I hope that this situation does not turn into a hurtful pi...ing match. JMHO. I don't want to ruffle anyone's fur.

You are so cute!!  I think you may need another shot!!  LOL
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #908 on: December 07, 2008, 04:28:27 PM »

Now why couldn't I have said that and so nicely!!  Pregnancy must really agree with you!!      
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: December 07, 2008, 04:30:32 PM »

Now why couldn't I have said that and so nicely!!  Pregnancy must really agree with you!!      

You don't have 2 babies to guide your hormones!  lol
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #910 on: December 07, 2008, 04:33:08 PM »

ftlog - Mammy!  Are trying to make me drink in the afternoon!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: December 07, 2008, 04:33:32 PM »

No but she does have those double "D"'s 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: December 07, 2008, 04:35:17 PM »

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #913 on: December 07, 2008, 04:36:26 PM »

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: December 07, 2008, 04:36:58 PM »

You're not missing much sea searcher

SK says CA is liar and covering up

Claims CA did send the emails herself

Claims CA wanted him to put out info that KC was into drugs

All the speakers say CA is a liar

SK is acting like somekind of expert about any and everything. NOT

Nothing new so far and the program is not put together very well at all. Huge waste
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #915 on: December 07, 2008, 04:37:08 PM »

Invision, I do not really see how HH's information would help in the search. She has only given skeletal amounts of information and to force her to name the LE officer who gave such limited information seems unnecessary and even a bit mean..Is there a reason to throw HH under the bus? I haven't seen anything inflammatory from her and I am confused about why this is happening. I have appreciated HH's posts and I hope that this situation does not turn into a hurtful pi...ing match. JMHO. I don't want to ruffle anyone's fur.

You are so right!!! I think I will do that! You are so wise!

Carmen
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #916 on: December 07, 2008, 04:38:58 PM »

You are so right!!! I think I will do that! You are so wise!

Really?  I forgot to ask you to send one my way!! 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #917 on: December 07, 2008, 04:39:49 PM »

I'm not a legal eagle but I think if they do the fraud charges first then it makes it bad for Casey with the murder charges....something about committing a murder while committingbeing convicted a felony.

That's what I'm hoping for also,life without parole.And that should mean life without parole.I fixed my ooppps up there.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #918 on: December 07, 2008, 04:40:58 PM »

You're not missing much sea searcher

SK says CA is liar and covering up

Claims CA did send the emails herself

Claims CA wanted him to put out info that KC was into drugs

All the speakers say CA is a liar

SK is acting like somekind of expert about any and everything. NOT

Nothing new so far and the program is not put together very well at all. Huge waste

Thanks for the updated N2 
I had already forgot about it 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #919 on: December 07, 2008, 04:42:15 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

So the A's are going to be on Larry King's show?  Anyone remember his interview of Paris Hilton?  Larry jumped the shark a long time ago.

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.