May 14, 2024, 08:00:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How long will "Conman" last as the Anthonys attorney?
one month - 29 (30.2%)
one year - 4 (4.2%)
when the money runs dry - 50 (52.1%)
after he is disbarred - 13 (13.5%)
Total Voters: 95

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #125 4/21/09 - 4/23/09  (Read 294132 times)
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1040 on: April 22, 2009, 04:15:18 PM »

Good Morning, Everyone!!

Haven't had the chance to read posts from earlier today, but I did hear Oprah cancelled the Ants interview... yay... I wrote her the first day I heard they were going on her show.  Glad I was one of the hundreds or thousands that wrote in!!    I haven't watched the CBS interview of them this morning and probably won't... don't feel like puking this morning...

Does anyone have a link for the contact person at the conference where they will be "keynote" speakers?  I am so in the mood to write another letter to help keep these idiots from opening their mouths. 

Thanks Smile
SRIEGER243@att.net
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1041 on: April 22, 2009, 04:16:49 PM »

i have been gone a good part of the day, who is Joy, besides a little crazy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1042 on: April 22, 2009, 04:16:56 PM »

i wonder if there is a specific reason George and Cindy are now coming out again talking.  It may be nothing more than they just can't help themselves.  But I wonder if there is some reasoning to it or purpose that they think it will fulfill.  Timing seems strange to me.
They want to jump start their foundation and search and rescue efforts 

I finally watched the video clip.These people are idiots.
They are promoting themselves.It had nothing to do with Casey or Caylee.It's all about them and the money. Bas*****.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1043 on: April 22, 2009, 04:17:02 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19241873/detail.html#-

Anthonys Stand Behind Daughter

be sure to scroll down to the comment section

Good grief. 

Anybody willing to donate to Joys medication fund

Do you suppose she screams at the puter while she's writing??? Her poor little kids. And any way, how does she figure the "we" stuff in reference to the Ants? Spindy looked like she tried to run away from her outside the depos.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1044 on: April 22, 2009, 04:18:52 PM »

i wonder if there is a specific reason George and Cindy are now coming out again talking.  It may be nothing more than they just can't help themselves.  But I wonder if there is some reasoning to it or purpose that they think it will fulfill.  Timing seems strange to me.
I have 2 guesses:
1. Under Seige book/movie tour
2. Some big discovery coming out within the next few days and they're trying to defuse it.

JMO, Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1045 on: April 22, 2009, 04:19:35 PM »

I can't stand channel 6 and Jessica D. URG! Welcome to Scared Monkeys, Crookedpast, errrr I mean ckrdpast!  Glad to have you here!

FWIW, I was lurking on Joy's site...she's talking about George Bush, FBI, Secret Service, Her depo & her lawyer and her new book.  Someone really needs to get that woman help.

thanks for the welcome---and you ALMOST got it right with the Crooked----it's actually CHECKERED
I like checkered past better.lol.sorry about that, it's the snows fault! 

This woman has been & always will be a nut that fell off the stupid tree, but yes seriously she needs to be committed, and why does she have custody of children?

She is commenting on Local6  MODS IM POSTING FOR YOUR AWARENESS:

joy wray  commented  1 minute ago

joy wray  commented less than a minute ago
Scared Monkeys Will be shut down!

IF Nick Savage with the FBI leak info to LP and the Nancy Grace show....I dont trust them-FBI-......Thats why Im having Secret Service do the depo!!!!!!!!!!!! I have my right to do that!!!!!!!!

joy wray  commented  34 minutes ago
Just pray for them and leave Caylee's name out of it ....None of this concern's you.....If you are jury than that is totaly different!

joy wray  commented  45 minutes ago
I have nothing to prove to any LOSER!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE I SEARCHED and WHY??????? MABE CALL GEORGE BUSH AND ASK HIM>>>>OH I forget YOU ARE not APPROVE BUT I AM<<<<<< LOL!!!!

joy wray  commented 1 hour 6 minutes ago
None of you know us.............Dont judge you are no Jury>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

joy wray  commented 4 hours 21 minutes ago
I hope you all find Jesus someday.....I pray for all of you

joy wray  commented 4 hours 28 minutes ago
Jesus was put to death for us......Casey loved her and she will spend long time in jail! For the truth to be told! You arent my father so i can speak my mind! By the way my Father is Silican Italian look that up.....From Silica not here got the point!

(My personal remark:  Nooooooooooooooooo!!!)  Questa folle donna non può essere italiano   Translation:  This crazy woman cannot be Italian!)

joy wray  commented 4 hours 33 minutes ago
Casey loved caylee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joy wray  commented 4 hours 42 minutes ago
That why i have a lawyer,,,,,,,,,,, and you dont!!!!! Alot of you arent part of the case,,,,,So go spend time with youre kids if you are lucky enough to have them!!!!! Casey will get a fair trial!!!!! If knew the Mr.Bush and sent info about the case! Thats why the will interview me!!!!Did you people go to school or you just brian dead!

joy wray  commented 5 hours 5 minutes ago
All of you need to get a life,,,, trashling stop digging in the Anthonys Trash can!!!!! LOL

joy wray  commented 5 hours 15 minutes ago
For Jim info,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I spoke with the Fbi on Monday and I have an Lawyer an the depo may be out soon!He is req I get intreview by the Secret Service,he is doing that soon! This is nothing to brag about!!!! You dont know me or my family! or Even the Anthonys ..................People need to stop with the games!!!!!

joy wray  commented 5 hours 56 minutes ago
Most of you have no idea whats going on this case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Anthonys are good people ,,give them a break they didnt hurt Caylee.....Look Ive have photos before the body was found the same spot!!!!! I get threats everyday if I speak!But the Jesus Christ Will protect us from crazy people!

(Yea she tried to give them to LE with that same line at the recovery crime scene -caught on tape & they knew she was lying)

WOW...all I can say is wow
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1046 on: April 22, 2009, 04:20:02 PM »

Interview Covers Death Penalty For Casey Anthony

POSTED: Tuesday, April 21, 2009
UPDATED: 12:13 pm EDT April 22, 2009

"There was never a red flag until July 15," Then why the my space post on JUly 3 titled "My Caylee is MISSING" said Cindy Anthony, referring to the day Caylee was reported missing.

My comments are in red.

DING DING DING!    Just one of the nails getting hit on the head!

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads… distraught   
She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1047 on: April 22, 2009, 04:21:59 PM »

Hi everyone.  I haven't seen all of the George and Cindy interview but I can imagine just how wretched it was.  Cindy says she considered suicide before she even knew Caylee was dead?  LOL  What a major slip up!  At that time she was running her mouth saying that Caylee was somewhere out there, maybe Texas or the mountains of N.C. or even the Big Apple and Puerto Rico.  All the time she knew that her evil dingbat daughter had killed Caylee.  But I don't think Cindy would ever kill herself.  That would be the ultimate loss of control.  And now she smells money, so she will stick around to collect.
Nice to see you, and I agree no way, no how did Cindy talk about suicide with Casey, and they prayed, and then everything was hunky dorey. Can you just imagine the fights these two were having? Praying was not part of the activity going on in that he!! hole.

Praying??!!! The only one that has ever said Casey was praying at any time was Spindy. All I have ever seen was Slore spewing expletives.

The praying must have taken place before she said"I got arrested on a f'n whim today." Come on,Cindy. That lie is even too big for you!

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1048 on: April 22, 2009, 04:23:42 PM »

0 points   Show Anyway  joy wray commented 3 minutes ago
Scared monkeys are freaks the have no lifes or jobs!Mabe the all need Jesus Christ!!!!!!!

doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1049 on: April 22, 2009, 04:23:59 PM »

Good Morning, Everyone!!

Haven't had the chance to read posts from earlier today, but I did hear Oprah cancelled the Ants interview... yay... I wrote her the first day I heard they were going on her show.  Glad I was one of the hundreds or thousands that wrote in!!    I haven't watched the CBS interview of them this morning and probably won't... don't feel like puking this morning...

Does anyone have a link for the contact person at the conference where they will be "keynote" speakers?  I am so in the mood to write another letter to help keep these idiots from opening their mouths. 

Thanks Smile

Hi Califmom. Here you go.

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/earlyshow/main500202.shtml

Thank you Fanny Mae!!  Just sent off my complaint to CBS... now I am really fired-up... how about the link to the Conference? 
http://www.melanieriegerconference.com/index.php
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1050 on: April 22, 2009, 04:24:03 PM »

joy wray commented 1 minute ago
IF Nick Savage with the FBI leak info to LP and the Nancy Grace show....I dont trust them-FBI-......Thats why Im having Secret Service do the depo!!!!!!!!!!!! I have my right to do that!!!!!!!!  When does this crackpot ever sleep 

Seriously,is there something in the water in that neighborhood?Or is she just pretending to be that stupid?

What is talking about ScaredMonkeys for? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1051 on: April 22, 2009, 04:24:37 PM »

joy wray commented 1 minute ago
IF Nick Savage with the FBI leak info to LP and the Nancy Grace show....I dont trust them-FBI-......Thats why Im having Secret Service do the depo!!!!!!!!!!!! I have my right to do that!!!!!!!!  When does this crackpot ever sleep 

Seriously,is there something in the water in that neighborhood?Or is she just pretending to be that stupid?

What is she talking about ScaredMonkeys for? 

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1052 on: April 22, 2009, 04:25:25 PM »

Jesse, she is a woman that attached herself to Cindy & George Anthony.   She defends them and Casey despite anything and everything that we all have seen thus far in the way of discovery & thru statements made by parties involved in the case.   She is the woman with blond hair that was always with them at KFN functions, making a seen with a "Caylee is Alive" sign at Jay Blanchard Park, she tried to claim she had pictures that the woods were not flooded in August & made Tim Miller out to be a liar to detectives after Caylee's remains were found...she was at that crime scene tape for days on end stalking what was transpiring there (caught on tape by Phil Keaton of Foxnews)....that is the kind version

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1053 on: April 22, 2009, 04:28:02 PM »

Good Morning, Everyone!!

Thanks Smile
SRIEGER243@att.net

Hey DoseLady.Good to see you. 

~ Peter Frampton
ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1054 on: April 22, 2009, 04:28:35 PM »

Jesse, she is a woman that attached herself to Cindy & George Anthony.   She defends them and Casey despite anything and everything that we all have seen thus far in the way of discovery & thru statements made by parties involved in the case.   She is the woman with blond hair that was always with them at KFN functions, making a seen with a "Caylee is Alive" sign at Jay Blanchard Park, she tried to claim she had pictures that the woods were not flooded in August & made Tim Miller out to be a liar to detectives after Caylee's remains were found...she was at that crime scene tape for days on end stalking what was transpiring there (caught on tape by Phil Keaton of Foxnews)....that is the kind version

Capp- I would LOVE to hear the UNKIND version!!!
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1055 on: April 22, 2009, 04:31:01 PM »

Desi, 

Its hard to comprehend the minds of the Anthonys.  They are not your normal family by any means.  Take care of yourself and we will be waiting for your return.  Thanks for the great post!!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1056 on: April 22, 2009, 04:31:02 PM »

Can somebody explain who Joy Wray is for Jesse?
I gotta walk the devil dog. BRB 

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1057 on: April 22, 2009, 04:32:09 PM »

OK we are beyond off the deep end here:

joy wray  commented  12 minutes ago
Scared monkeys are freaks the have no lifes or jobs!Mabe the all need Jesus Christ!!!!!!!

Jim XXXXX  commented  10 minutes ago
I don't know if her kids are safe, Hannah. I for one would never allow someone to punch a 4 yr old in the stomach.

joy wray  commented  8 minutes ago
You all trying to get One sec of fame!!!! Its not working here.......

joy wray  commented  4 minutes ago
Noone punched my stepson in the stomach,,,,, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! He got a spanking!!!!!!!!!! He never went to the hospital!!!!!!!!!!! Channel 6 did a lie on that story,,,,, like many others!    

red flag alert     Archives anyone?

joy wray  commented less than a minute ago
You guus want to know so much about me.Why dont you call Tony P with problem solvers and ask! Or call Lp and ask him,you guys are bunch of losers! Dont have or know the Facts about anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm one minute she's dissing LP and the next she's acting as if she is his buddy...yes I'll follow up on that

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1058 on: April 22, 2009, 04:32:48 PM »

Good grief. 

ROTFLMAO...Joy Wray is over there taking on the posters!  She is nuts...simply nuts!!    And she says SM is going down!  LOL  A lot smarter people than this walking but case has tried it and failed!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1059 on: April 22, 2009, 04:33:46 PM »

Can somebody explain who Joy Wray is for Jesse?
I gotta walk the devil dog. BRB 
Oh no you don't Trimm...saving this one just for you when you get back!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.