May 15, 2024, 02:22:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #647 6/25 - 6/26/2007  (Read 164867 times)
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: June 27, 2007, 11:38:57 AM »

I noticed on Haunting Evidence that the person of influence was not pvds.i can't eat rats,my vet tells me they are healthy.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: June 27, 2007, 11:43:00 AM »

Quote from: "*******"
Go Beth!! Cool I am behind her 100% Smile

Me, too, *******!

But you know what?  I STILL would never go back to Aruba and would encourage others to avoid that place like the plague without Beth saying anything on this.

The way the governement/AHATA (really one power) jumped into this to cover up is enough to make me stay away for ever and encourage others to do the same.

There are pretty beaches all over so why not just go to one where the people will not lie about you should something happen?  The people who support Aruba in this dispicable behavior are yet another reason to say away.

Imagine paying money to spend time with the likes of RU and FOB!!  No thanks!  That sounds more like a nightmare than a vacation.

They are as much of a reason to boycott for me as Beth ever has been!  

jmo

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: June 27, 2007, 11:46:23 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
O/T

For BLAH,

More on Cutts abuse of his daughter in California.  So this would mean he was hired as a cop after this or not?  Not sure but I guess child abuse is not held against one in being a member of LE.

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/LAW/06/27/cutts.court.ap/

He is the scum of the Earth.  How does he tell his 9 year old daughter that she will be a Vegas Stripper one day.  Just great to have people like him in our law enforcement.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: June 27, 2007, 11:49:31 AM »

Quote from: "San"
O/T

For BLAH,

More on Cutts abuse of his daughter in California.  So this would mean he was hired as a cop after this or not?  Not sure but I guess child abuse is not held against one in being a member of LE.

He is the scum of the Earth.  How does he tell his 9 year old daughter that she will be a Vegas Stripper one day.  Just great to have people like him in our law enforcement.

Apparently they are quite plentiful.

http://www.nbc10.com/news/13579567/detail.html?rss=phi&psp=news

Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: June 27, 2007, 11:50:56 AM »

O/T

For BLAH,

.... but ... but ... the article goes on to say ...

Cutts' stepmother, Barbara Cutts, on Monday called her stepson a generous man good with kids who coached youth soccer, basketball and football.

"It's very hard to accept," said Barbara Cutts, 46, a nurse's aide. "A lot of people are looking at him like a bad person, but he's not, he really isn't."

GMAB!!!

Anna ... thank you for bringing that article to our attention.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: June 27, 2007, 11:55:02 AM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
O/T

For BLAH,

.... but ... but ... the article goes on to say ...

Cutts' stepmother, Barbara Cutts, on Monday called her stepson a generous man good with kids who coached youth soccer, basketball and football.

"It's very hard to accept," said Barbara Cutts, 46, a nurse's aide. "A lot of people are looking at him like a bad person, but he's not, he really isn't."

GMAB!!!

Anna ... thank you for bringing that article to our attention.

Janet

Isn't that frightening that this guy was around other children.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: June 27, 2007, 11:55:46 AM »

Quote from: "*******"
Go Beth!! Cool I am behind her 100% Smile

Me, too, *******!

But you know what?  I STILL would never go back to Aruba and would encourage others to avoid that place like the plague without Beth saying anything on this.

The way the governement/AHATA (really one power) jumped into this to cover up is enough to make me stay away for ever and encourage others to do the same.

There are pretty beaches all over so why not just go to one where the people will not lie about you should something happen?  The people who support Aruba in this dispicable behavior are yet another reason to say away.

Imagine paying money to spend time with the likes of RU and FOB!!  No thanks!  That sounds more like a nightmare than a vacation.

They are as much of a reason to boycott for me as Beth ever has been!  

jmo

EXACTLY

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: June 27, 2007, 11:55:57 AM »

I am also wondering if Bobby Cutts had a drug problem.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: June 27, 2007, 11:56:00 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

Some of them are strictly motivated by their allegiance to Aruba (Glenda, MF, CharlieRat), but a lot of them are sick American women that have never set foot on Aruba.  To them it is all just about hating Beth without justification.  They continually come up with a nonsensical list of reasons, but it really comes down to a strange, distorted envy and jealousy of the woman.
The Aruba all or nothing crowd only give good reason why people should find a better way to spend their vacation.  They are definitely not doing Aruba any favors.

Absolutely true, Easy.  Some of the posters and all of the opinions there are also on the AOL public message boards.  Many of the posters who have such nasty opinions about Beth also show up on other boards, Laci, Anna Nicole Smith, Jesse Davis, Madelein McCann, etc., expressing the same nasty opinions about the women and their mothers.  Some of them seem to have "mother" issues.  Now you want to talk about Mommy Dearest, I've got true stories to tell, but I don't transfer those feelings to other mothers.  Some also seem to have issues with women who wear makeup, dress attractively, date, travel without a man, dance, and God forbid DRINK!   Rolling Eyes

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: June 27, 2007, 11:57:01 AM »

no of course not  Rolling Eyes

he is just a DOUBLE MURDERER

that we know of right now...

Rolling Eyes

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: June 27, 2007, 11:58:44 AM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
I noticed on Haunting Evidence that the person of influence was not pvds.i can't eat rats,my vet tells me they are healthy.

My vote is for Rudy Croes.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: June 27, 2007, 11:59:03 AM »

Quote from: "robots"

Rolling Eyes

Exactly robots.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: June 27, 2007, 12:01:50 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

There are two players that could have pulled this off.  One is Odubor and the other is Rudy Croes.  Go no further.

Vocking and Judge Smit were placed at the Sloots by orders of the above people.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: June 27, 2007, 12:02:09 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

Rolling Eyes

I don't want to believe this was intentional.  I don't want to believe that a man would intentionally kill his soon-to-be-born child.  This case reminds me of LeToya Figueroa and is very sad.  I suppose we'll find out as facts emerge.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: June 27, 2007, 12:12:55 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quick post to let you know I am A-OK. My incisions hurt like a mofo tho.
TG for modern chemistry. Wink   I'll be back when it doesn't require so much effort & pain.  Thanks for all the prayers yesterday.  I could feel them all around me. Y'all are the greatest.

{{{{{{{{Sunfreak!!!!!!}}}}}}}}

Bring Natalee home...
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: June 27, 2007, 12:17:15 PM »

There are two players that could have pulled this off.  One is Odubor and the other is Rudy Croes.  Go no further.

Rudy wanted the Dutch to confirm that there was no evidence of a crime.  Instead, they're investigating.  So he declares them to be personas non gratis and doesn't want anyone to talk to them.  Then ALE starts busting up drug rings.  Maybe that's not how this is all going down, but it looks like it to me.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: June 27, 2007, 12:21:19 PM »

If Old Fart checks in, have him check with his daughter if he hasn't talked to her in the last 24 hours.  There were thunder storms yesterday and torrential downpours, more predicted for this afternoon, and there are a lot of reports of flooding and problems in the area I think his daughter lives as they got the most rain (in a very short time).  

I'm going to get outdoors now while the sun is out.  More storms expected this afternoon.  See ya later.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: June 27, 2007, 12:26:19 PM »

... and Beth Twitty concurs.

Ben King (Vocking) may have been present when the search warrant for the VDS residence/property was exercised but ... it was not in an official capacity. It was Bob Witt who was acting on behalf of the Justice Department ... headed by Rudy Croes ... who reduced the scope of the search.

Janet

Beth Twitty
FOX NEW - LIVE DESK - MARTHA MACCALLUM
November 28, 2006

TWITTY: ... It was made to initially search the entire area of Mon. 19 the garden, the buildings and everything but on the spot high ranking employee of the Justice Office Bob Witt reduced the search warrant to only the room of Joran so that’s why we don’t have any evidence because of involvement of the obstruction from the Aruban Justice Department personnel.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: June 27, 2007, 12:44:01 PM »

Going off topic here...

This is a local case I have been following closely since I graduated high school with this turd, Stephen Grant who killed his wife and then butchered her body a few months ago.  Just thought I would shre this video that was leaked to the media of a deposition he was giving in the custody case for kis 2 children who are currently living with the sister of the woman he butchered.

The deposition takes a turn for the worst right at the end when Grant refuses to answer questions and leaves the room almost tripping over his chair.

This guy reminds me alot of Scott Peterson in this video...

http://freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070627/NEWS04/70627027#article_comments

You can click on the video on the right hand side of the page..
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: June 27, 2007, 01:00:36 PM »

THANK YOU.I wasn't sure.Cantore on the Weather Channel explained this rain pattern,but as a simple Tiger,all I know is raining somewhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.