May 21, 2024, 11:18:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 282681 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: March 26, 2009, 06:33:28 PM »

Who Is Caylee's Father? FHP Report Could Help Determine

Posted: 5:13 pm EDT August 4, 2008Updated: 5:18 pm EDT August 4, 2008
Meanwhile, when Channel 9's Jeff Deal approached the potential father's family, they were shocked at the mere possibility that Jesus might be Caylee's father.

"The father? No," family members told Eyewitness News Monday.

Another possibility has been tossed around as well, that even Casey doesn't know who Caylee's father is and made up yet another lie about the mystery father who died in a car accident.

The medical examiner's office said the blood is still available for a paternity test. In the crash, Ortiz was found at fault and alcohol was not involved.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17091439/detail.html

Blink,this is all I found so far.

Yes, right after that, they hired Crews. FHP filed to preserve the sample at OCSO request, thats the only public info on it to date that I am aware of.  
However, 2 things: Rob Sweibel, his BF, has spoken of knowing Casey, but did not feel she would harm her child. Stephanie Kostakis, JO's BFF(girl) was the first friend to attempt to visit Casey. She links them together up till her arrest. That being said, I truly dont believe anyone knew Caylee was Jo's (if she was) or suspected it until after the fact. I speculate Steph tried to see her to ask her that question. From all accounts he was a very kind and stable young man, well liked by friends, on a solid path for school, with a steady girlfriend who I will not mention here as she has no connection to this case. Casey's myspace, which name has since changed was on their a long time ago, before Caylee went missing.

Lastly, JO worked as a Valet at the Grand Cypress Marriott... Yes a Hotel at the same time Casey worked at Universal.

Ok, now really lastly, The Father's Day Balloon found at a different location but close to other finds and where 3 diff individuals looked, sounds symbolicly planted to me..
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #721 on: March 26, 2009, 06:33:47 PM »

I'm really behind, and watching the raw George video.

If Dennis is so clever designing sonar equipment, WTH isn't Mr Milstead being interviewed?

Dennis Mislead never invented anything but pickle jar with a slot cut out in it for donations. I hate the Milsteads worse than George and Cindy. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: March 26, 2009, 06:34:48 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19023512/detail.html#-
Casey Trying To Avoid Answering Zenaida Questions

Posted: 6:19 pm EDT March 26, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony is trying again to avoid answering questions, about the identity of her mystery nanny, from lawyers for Zenaida Gonzalez.

A protective order, filed by Casey's defamation lawyer Thursday, says Casey could incriminate herself in the murder case if she's forced to answer oral or written questions.

But Zenaida's lawyers say Casey already answered the questions for investigators and made conflicting statements about the Zenaida she blamed for taking Caylee.

A hearing is set for May.

CALIFORNIA MAN KEEPS SENDING CASEY MONEY

The same stranger seems to be looking out for Casey in jail. Since mid-January, a San Diego man named Michael Kelley has sent Casey nearly a dozen checks at $25 each. He sent his latest check on Tuesday.

That combined with checks from two other people, from California and Arizona, means Casey has received a total of $55.

Casey spent nearly $60, on toiletries and snacks, this week

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #723 on: March 26, 2009, 06:38:14 PM »

Okay Monkeys, now that I have watched the raw video of George and the SS Minnow, can someone point me to the links of Mr Hoover's deposition videos they posted today?

TIA JSM has had a rotten day. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: March 26, 2009, 06:39:19 PM »

Thanks Blink. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: March 26, 2009, 06:40:00 PM »

Okay Monkeys, now that I have watched the raw video of George and the SS Minnow, can someone point me to the links of Mr Hoover's deposition videos they posted today?

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/26/caseycaylee-anthony-case-pi-deposed-in-gonzalez-suit-implicates-abc-and-lee-anthony/
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: March 26, 2009, 06:42:45 PM »

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: March 26, 2009, 06:43:40 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygzBMqX-p-I

Regrets, I've had a few......
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: March 26, 2009, 06:45:09 PM »

Wow ... all I have to say after listening to IV & V is Dom Casey better have a really good lawyer ... and some phone records from Nov 15th and 16th that show incoming calls from the New England psychic!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: March 26, 2009, 06:47:02 PM »

PDF http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5087678/Casey-Anthony-James-hoover-deposition-March-25-09

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=james+hoover+deposition&aq=f

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: March 26, 2009, 06:49:49 PM »

Meanwhile, when Channel 9's Jeff Deal approached the potential father's family, they were shocked at the mere possibility that Jesus might be Caylee's father.

Another possibility has been tossed around as well, that even Casey doesn't know who Caylee's father is and made up yet another lie about the mystery father who died in a car accident.

The medical examiner's office said the blood is still available for a paternity test. In the crash, Ortiz was found at fault and alcohol was not involved.

Yes, right after that, they hired Crews. FHP filed to preserve the sample at OCSO request, thats the only public info on it to date that I am aware of.  
However, 2 things: Rob Sweibel, his BF, has spoken of knowing Casey, but did not feel she would harm her child. Stephanie Kostakis, JO's BFF(girl) was the first friend to attempt to visit Casey. She links them together up till her arrest. That being said, I truly dont believe anyone knew Caylee was Jo's (if she was) or suspected it until after the fact. I speculate Steph tried to see her to ask her that question. From all accounts he was a very kind and stable young man, well liked by friends, on a solid path for school, with a steady girlfriend who I will not mention here as she has no connection to this case. Casey's myspace, which name has since changed was on their a long time ago, before Caylee went missing.

Lastly, JO worked as a Valet at the Grand Cypress Marriott... Yes a Hotel at the same time Casey worked at Universal.

Ok, now really lastly, The Father's Day Balloon found at a different location but close to other finds and where 3 diff individuals looked, sounds symbolicly planted to me..

An attorney representing the family of Jesus Ortiz said on Wednesday that as far as they know, Ortiz is not the father of missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

Ortiz, 20, died in a car crash in Orlando in May 2007. He attended Colonial High School with Caylee’s mother, Casey Anthony.

In recent weeks, rumors surfaced on the Internet that Ortiz could be the father of Caylee.

The attorney representing Ortiz’s parents said the family is close-knit and they claim they’ve never heard of or met Casey Anthony.

But they’re not completely dismissing the possibility that Ortiz could be the father.

“Miss Anthony never told the family Jesus was the father or that he might be the father. In fact, the family has never met her and does not know her,” attorney Bryan Crews said. “If the child is indeed their grandchild and alive, that is all they have left of their son, Jesus Ortiz. They would like to get to know the child if she is indeed still alive.”

Crews said as far as the family of Ortiz knows, Casey Anthony and their son never dated, and they have no knowledge of their son ever taking a paternity test.

The Orange County Sheriff’s Office requested a copy of a report from the Florida Highway Patrol on the crash in which Ortiz died.

Crews said investigators may be trying to obtain DNA evidence from the autopsy conducted on Ortiz.

All I could find was this, I remember Geraldo sent his crew up there too.   But I swear I heard that it was confirmed not to be after Caylee's remains were recovered - maybe it was "to be confirmed."

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: March 26, 2009, 06:51:48 PM »

AWWS sorries to hear tha JSM   huggs

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: March 26, 2009, 06:52:15 PM »

Wonder if Kronk ever had need of a PI?  Or I suppose, being a PI ... DC probably met lots of people ... maybe even Kronk ... and just to keep going along that line of thinking ... Kronk couldn't make the find in the Fall ... DC got frustrated and went in November to pinpoint the remains so he could give Kronk better directions ...

Just me thinking ... dangerous I know ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: March 26, 2009, 06:52:48 PM »

Hmmm why did that quote repeat twice?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #734 on: March 26, 2009, 06:53:56 PM »

If Dennis is so clever designing sonar equipment, WTH isn't Mr Milstead being interviewed?

Dennis Mislead never invented anything but pickle jar with a slot cut out in it for donations. I hate the Milsteads worse than George and Cindy. 
Isn't it amazing all the things Dennis designed, who would have figured, he looks as dumb as dirt  And Mags thanks for the update SILENT CINDY who doesn't like that? Oh, I bet Cindy doesn't like her mother's comments, can't control her and make her a liar like you have with the rest of your lovely family, Cindy.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: March 26, 2009, 06:56:22 PM »

Wonder if Kronk ever had need of a PI?  Or I suppose, being a PI ... DC probably met lots of people ... maybe even Kronk ... and just to keep going along that line of thinking ... Kronk couldn't make the find in the Fall ... DC got frustrated and went in November to pinpoint the remains so he could give Kronk better directions ...

Just me thinking ... dangerous I know ...
Sounds very possible, as I've stated numerous times, something bothers me about Kronk 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: March 26, 2009, 06:56:32 PM »

Isn't it amazing all the things Dennis designed, who would have figured, he looks as dumb as dirt  And Mags thanks for the update SILENT CINDY who doesn't like that? Oh, I bet Cindy doesn't like her mother's comments, can't control her and make her a liar like you have with the rest of your lovely family, Cindy.

Yea, you'd think a talented inventor wouldn't have the need to impersonate a police officer or have his house in foreclosure...his family seems off their rockers - even their daughter

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: March 26, 2009, 06:58:44 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19023512/detail.html#-
Casey Trying To Avoid Answering Zenaida Questions

Posted: 6:19 pm EDT March 26, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony is trying again to avoid answering questions, about the identity of her mystery nanny, from lawyers for Zenaida Gonzalez.

A protective order, filed by Casey's defamation lawyer Thursday, says Casey could incriminate herself in the murder case if she's forced to answer oral or written questions.

But Zenaida's lawyers say Casey already answered the questions for investigators and made conflicting statements about the Zenaida she blamed for taking Caylee.

A hearing is set for May.

CALIFORNIA MAN KEEPS SENDING CASEY MONEY

The same stranger seems to be looking out for Casey in jail. Since mid-January, a San Diego man named Michael Kelley has sent Casey nearly a dozen checks at $25 each. He sent his latest check on Tuesday.

That combined with checks from two other people, from California and Arizona, means Casey has received a total of $55.

Casey spent nearly $60, on toiletries and snacks, this week

Wow, she must be in her glory! Even in prison she gets to go shopping, with other peoples money. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: March 26, 2009, 06:59:08 PM »

Yea, you'd think a talented inventor wouldn't have the need to impersonate a police officer or have his house in foreclosure...his family seems off their rockers - even their daughter
They are all off their rockers. One thing that struck me watching this, it is like they live on a different planet, and we are getting a peak at what life looks like on that planet. And I have no future plans to go visit the Anthony planet. 
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #739 on: March 26, 2009, 06:59:14 PM »

THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

All males that boinked Casey Marie Anthony in the time period of December 2004-January 2005 please report for a DNA test to settle this paternity question once and for all....people we have a murder trial to try! 

Sooo, is there where SS and Steel have been all day???   

I tested back in December - NEGATIVE!   

ummmm...Steel you missing a portion of that admission there buddy?  lol  j/k

um, read whatever you have to in my statement.  I'm sticking with it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.