May 17, 2024, 07:55:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 450836 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: January 17, 2010, 08:26:09 PM »

SELF-EDIT

Elizabeth's Johnson's father S/B Elizabeth's Johnson's grandfather

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #621 on: January 17, 2010, 08:29:46 PM »

"This is destroying my entire family and our Company that we have worked very hard for many years to build and we've put every penny we have into it!!"

Really?  No pennies went into this home? 

In reading all this and everything, I am not sure about mental illness when it comes to TS, but I am pretty sure she is and always has been a selfish, self centered, greedy immoral, deceitful, conniving, dishonest, materialistic person who will do anything no matter who she hurts to get what she wants. To her it seems that children are possessions that can be swapped, sold , given and tossed away when no longer of use to her. She makes me ill.
AMEN Searching!!!!

If she kept her ocean mouth off TV, we wouldn't know squat about her, it is her who has sunk her own ship.

She acts like she's the victim.. she's the one who inserted herself in the custody dispute, decided to do nightly media rounds, and told so many different versions of the story that even she can't keep track of them. If anything has effected her family, its of her own making.

IF she just went to the police right away and told them what she knows (and if what she knows isn't much because she wasn't into this up to her eyeballs) then her life wouldn't have changed very much... BUT - she didnt do that and now she's being hounded and questioned.. deservedly.

I really would like to know the timeline of when she kept into contact with EJ in relation to when EJ ran away.. because I think she helped EJ after EJ fled. How else was getting Logan to sign the "fake" adoption papers going to help unless she could easily get into contact with EJ and tell her.  I hope that the phone record are helping police.. Do they have EJs phone. If EJ is on felony charges right now and its proven TS had contact multiple times (and didnt rat her out, but probably helped) couldn't she be charged with Felony crime to for aiding EJ?.. and if anything happened to Gabriel during this (i hope it didnt) Couldn't TS then be charged with it too.. (Kinda like if some dies during the committing of a felony then everyone involved gets charged for it, not just the one who actually hurt the person)
lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #622 on: January 17, 2010, 09:03:55 PM »

I have read about Logan not saying much and staying out of the media.

I can understand this. My daughter was taken from me by her father. I worked second shift and came home to find my 1 1/2 year old daughter gone, along with my husband, all her things, pretty much everything. There was a letter he had wrote. He stated he left me and took her to be raised by his Mother. I went to the police and told them that my husband kidnapped my daughter. They told me that if I went to their house (father's parents where he moved to) I would be arrested for trespassing, since we weren't divorced. Nothing made sense, I was living in a state he was from, I had no family and only work friends. I was devastated, and can't even explain what I felt. About 3 days later I was served divorce papers. I got an attorney, but he wouldn't pursue parental kidnapping. He (attorney)got a hearing in about 2 weeks. Then I was able to see my daughter for an hour supervised by the father, in a public place. The father had filed a complaint I was an unfit Mother. I was a complete wreck. He lied. The father was just doing what his mother wanted him to do. She was (is still) very controlling. She had him file the divorce, even paid for his attorney, was with him in court everytime, etc. In a few months my daughter was back with me. His mother didn't like the fact I would not let her control me. All she wanted was her son back and granddaughter, but wanted to get rid of me. I found all this out years later when my daughter was in her teens and she was visiting her father (he was still living with his parents) she found papers her Grandmother had kept with all the things they were doing from that time and she made copies and gave them to me. My daughter had gone through years of not knowing the truth and fed lies by her father and Grandmother (and other of his family members). Then she read the papers and found out I had been telling her the truth all along. It has been hard on her because for so many years she thought I lied to her. She is now 19 years old, on her own but still has issues.

I know Logan must be going through a 100 times, a 1000 times worse of what I went through. He not knowing where his son is. I knew where my daughter was. The helplessness, the waiting, has got to be just awful for him.

Hannah Grace being raised by the Smiths is such a sad and scary situation. Who knows what they tell her and how they are controlling her. She will be messed up not knowing the truth and given lies. 

Then Tammi Smith and her scams, lies and all serving her money hunger, self serving ego. (So much like my ex mother-law) I still can't believe that people can be so evil and cause so much pain to others and not even give it a second thought. Just evil.

What if the Smiths plan to use their new house to have pregnant women seeking to adopt out their babies stay there? Maybe that's why it is so big?

I keep praying for Gabriel to come home and now pray the Smiths get what they deserve.
lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #623 on: January 17, 2010, 09:15:51 PM »

I put a link that gives an overview of Independent Adoptions in the, Post links catergory.
This is the link if you would like to check it from here:

http://www.adoptionready.com/independent.htm

Independent adoption is arranged without an agency. Initial contacts are made directly between the pregnant woman and the adoptive parents or by the pregnant woman and an attorney, depending on State law. Independent adoption is legal in all States except Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, and Minnesota. In these States, however, "parties are able to achieve what is, in spirit, an independent adoption: the adoptive parents and birthparents identify each other without intervention by an agency and then arrange for the parental rights to be relinquished through an agency so that the adoption becomes a 'directed agency adoption'."

More information at the site.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: January 17, 2010, 09:20:22 PM »

I put a link that gives an overview of Independent Adoptions in the, Post links catergory.
This is the link if you would like to check it from here:

http://www.adoptionready.com/independent.htm

Independent adoption is arranged without an agency. Initial contacts are made directly between the pregnant woman and the adoptive parents or by the pregnant woman and an attorney, depending on State law. Independent adoption is legal in all States except Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, and Minnesota. In these States, however, "parties are able to achieve what is, in spirit, an independent adoption: the adoptive parents and birthparents identify each other without intervention by an agency and then arrange for the parental rights to be relinquished through an agency so that the adoption becomes a 'directed agency adoption'."

More information at the site.

http://www.azleg.gov/ArizonaRevisedStatutes.asp?Title=8
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #625 on: January 17, 2010, 09:39:40 PM »

This leaves Tammi out on adoption:

6. Any court action for or adjudication of child abuse, abandonment of children, dependency or termination of parent-child relationship in which the applicant had control, care or custody of the child who was the subject of the action.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: January 17, 2010, 09:44:50 PM »

FB comment:
Tammi you make me sick! We would not be in this mess if it was not for you. You do this only for your gain. Why don't you just come clean and tell the truth! Yes I am family I am Gabriels Aunt and yes again you make me SICK!
Kelli Gustafson McQueary

I feel so badly for this family. It must be hell not knowing where this baby is and having to listen to Tammi Smith day in and day out.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: January 17, 2010, 09:48:38 PM »

In that email Tammi went from pending adoptive parents to nothing more then  glorified babysitters who only hoped to help Elizabeth with the babies care so she could maybe go to school and make something of herself.

uhhh but didn't she put up a message saying they adopted a little boy and hanna is a big sister and along with that message there was a pic of Gabriel? Hmmmm they take babysitting rather seriously, don't ya think?
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: January 17, 2010, 09:51:14 PM »

In that email Tammi went from pending adoptive parents to nothing more then  glorified babysitters who only hoped to help Elizabeth with the babies care so she could maybe go to school and make something of herself.

uhhh but didn't she put up a message saying they adopted a little boy and hanna is a big sister and along with that message there was a pic of Gabriel? Hmmmm they take babysitting rather seriously, don't ya think?

yep sure does. My heart goes out to Logan and his family.

God Bless!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: January 17, 2010, 09:57:25 PM »

lol they are going to kick me off of facebook! I am finding this more theraputic then a colon cleanzing,  Monkey Devil!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: January 17, 2010, 10:07:36 PM »

Lillyfinn I wanted to make sure to acknowledge your posting and saying I am very sorry you and your daughter were put through such torment. 
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: January 17, 2010, 10:17:20 PM »

lol they are going to kick me off of facebook! I am finding this more theraputic then a colon cleanzing,  Monkey Devil!

Ain't it fun? seriously she needs to tell where Gabriel is or what she knows. I thought maybe she would come on and deny everything. I am trying to be respectful so I don't get kicked off FB.

God Bless!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: January 17, 2010, 10:43:46 PM »

Ain't it fun? seriously she needs to tell where Gabriel is or what she knows. I thought maybe she would come on and deny everything. I am trying to be respectful so I don't get kicked off FB.

Can you post the link to her
FB page (I mis-placed it somehow)?  Thank ya so much.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: January 17, 2010, 10:54:05 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=12057&post=49983&uid=249331974425#topic_top

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: January 17, 2010, 11:18:43 PM »

From her letter:

We were the glorified babysitters at that time giving her moral support in her custody battle. Why would we buy her a Garmin to leave the state? At the very least, we thought we would get to be her free babysitters so she could keep custody of her baby and still work and hopefully get child support.

From FB it is clear that they were not glorified babysitters, they considered Gabriel THEIRS, like a possession.  I have never had a baby sitter asked to be called Mom or Dad or told their own kids that the one they were looking after was their new sibling.  Tammi needs to hook that hose up to her butt as she is not coming clean right now and there could be another blockage from the amount of carp she is throwing out!
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: January 17, 2010, 11:19:45 PM »

Hannah looks like a refugee, she appears under fed. Do you remember the comment made by the babysitter? 
I do remember that comment, I wonder if Tammi doesn't give her enough to eat because she doesn't want her to be fat. Or Hannah could just be naturally skinny.

I would think that Hannah would be in pre-k I would like to know if "the born again mother" is home schooling Hannah, or if she is in public school.

Tammi does not look like she has missed any meals

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: January 17, 2010, 11:22:26 PM »

I need a cleanse on my double post please.....can a mod help ?

Got it 
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 11:23:58 PM by klaasend » Logged

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: January 17, 2010, 11:24:50 PM »

I was watching TV just now (channel 15 in Phoenix) and during the commercial break they said there were new developments in the case of baby Gabriel and a second investigation is underway.  More at 10 PM on the news...

BRING NATALEE HOME
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: January 17, 2010, 11:25:30 PM »

Tammi Peters Smith/Gabriel Johnson
All I want you all to do is to keep blogging and posting Gabriel's picture and description all over the internet so that more people can see him and hopefully people will open their eyes and ears and find him finally!!!!!!!!
31 minutes ago · Report
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: January 17, 2010, 11:28:25 PM »

I was watching TV just now (channel 15 in Phoenix) and during the commercial break they said there were new developments in the case of baby Gabriel and a second investigation is underway.  More at 10 PM on the news...

Thank you AZLady!  Please update us when you hear!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.