May 14, 2024, 02:41:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #51  (Read 303835 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1920 on: October 29, 2008, 07:21:53 PM »

When I had my car wreck, they said I was "amestic to the event"  does anyone think Casey could have possible killed Cayle and doesn't remember it???  I couldn't even remember where I had my accident.....
I'm sure she looked that up and has it now.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1921 on: October 29, 2008, 07:24:38 PM »

These tips are UNBELIEVABLE!

The surveylance photos of Casey and Tony are OUTRAGEOUS!

The fact that Tony is wearing a jersey outside of a court or field NASTY!

The rap about Casey was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1922 on: October 29, 2008, 07:25:28 PM »

Sorry if this has already been posted, I may have missed it.

Here is the link to the whole press release from Todd Black's office.  They really have nerve to say what they did about TES.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-10/43101437.pdf

Beyond reproach.  They really have it out for Tim don't they?
They are afraid of him Russ, that's why. They are afraid he may find where they hid her. I pray to God that TES finds Caylee and that the Anthonys then shut their pieholes about her being alive.. what nerve

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1923 on: October 29, 2008, 07:26:28 PM »

Here is the link to the whole press release from Todd Black's office.  They really have nerve to say what they did about TES.

Thanks Marlee

Todd Black undermining the intergrity of Tim Miller (TES) in regards to funds does me furious.

However ... there is one point of this release that I have questioned in the past ... the actual search.

I want to make it perfectly clear.   I have nothing but admiration for Tim Miller and his team leaders and ... the volunteers.

However ... why has an official search for Caylee's remains not been launched by the Orlando LE?  Why does the Orlando LE not take the responsibility of recruiting experienced searchers if the expertise of private search organization is required and ... why is the cost of the TES search not being underwitten by the Orlando LE?

I believe that ... the locating of Caylee Marie's is a very crucial aspect of the investigation and ... the overseeing of the search ... whether private or state ... should be the official  responsibility of the Orlando LE.

Something does not seem right that a private search organization without direct access to experienced searcher and ... is financially dependent on donations ... 

I have a sinking feeling that the defence is going to make point in regards to this issue.

Janet

++++++

Caylee Anthony's Grandfather To Testify Before Grand Jury 
Search Group May Pull Oout Of Search For Missing Toddler 
Last Edited: Monday, 13 Oct 2008, 11:42 AM EDT 
Created: Monday, 13 Oct 2008, 11:42 AM EDT

Miller flew into Orlando on Thursday with a few members of the group and a board director. New York Times bestselling author Judith McNaught is helping with the financing and came to support Tim in what she calls "a draining case."

"I'm out here to write checks; that's what the Board of Directors does, because we all want it to turn out so well," said McNaught. "At the same time, this is the first time I've made a public appearance on any case, because he (Miller) is so exhausted," she said, adding "I'm worried about our main resource."

http://www.myfoxny.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7634081&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.3.1

Judge Expected To Accept Casey Anthony's Written Plea
POSTED: 6:49 am EDT October 27, 2008
UPDATED: 10:42 am EDT October 27, 2008

VOLUNTEER GROUP RECRUITING MEMBERS FOR SEARCH

The volunteer group that searched for Caylee is looking to recruit new members. EquuSearch wants current or former members of the military, law enforcement officers or firefighters to serve as team leaders for the next search, scheduled for November 8.

The search is expected to attract several thousand volunteers, including 500 bounty hunters and bail agents.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17808566/detail.html

MARC KLAAS

NANCY GRACE
Jennifer Hudson`s Nephew Found Shot to Death
Aired October 27, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: To Marc Klaas, president of Klaas Kids Foundation -- Marc, is there any chance that she is still alive?

MARC KLAAS, CHILD ADVOCATE, PRESIDENT, KLAASKIDS FOUNDATION PRES., KLAASKIDS FOUNDATION: No, there`s no chance that she is still alive. But I have real concerns about this upcoming search.

If you`re going to have 8,000 people that are untrained trampling over an area where you`re really not sure if you`re going to find the body or not, several things are going to happen.

First of all, you could easily trample and destroy evidence. Secondly, if you don`t find her, and you suggest that she is there, and you don`t find her, you`re giving the defense a great argument in favor of the fact that she might still be alive.

So I think that this whole thing sounds really half-baked to me.

GRACE: But, you know, that`s the only way, Marc Klaas. It`s the only search.

KLAAS: No, it`s not the only way.

GRACE: Who else is searching? Nobody else is even searching.

KLAAS: You know what, it`s a really big world, Nancy, and she`s a very tiny little girl. And until you have some compelling reason to be in an area, you shouldn`t be in that area.

And if you are, you don`t take 8,000 untrained people and have them just nilly-willy going through that area. This is something that has to be done in a very -- in a very organized way and a very professional way, so that you don`t trample evidence, so that you`re able to maintain it, and so that you can then either recover the little girl, or find something that can be used against Casey in a court of law. Not something that`s going to provide her with an excuse.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/27/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1924 on: October 29, 2008, 07:27:04 PM »

I am very familiar with Orlando, particularly the area near Waterford Lakes and East Orlando. My daughter lived there for 5yrs and I spent a lot of time visiting. I know there are gators everywhere there is standing water. If the body was not buried, the likelihood of finding anything would be slim to none. But......I really do hope they find her.

"Denial.......Isn't that in Egypt?"
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1925 on: October 29, 2008, 07:27:35 PM »

Thanks Marlee

Unbelievably idiotic and hateful.

If TES was "collecting tens-of-thousands of dollars" I don't think we would need to contribute, make, and sell cookbooks for them. IDIOTS!!

Georgia Peach....They will have a copy, if they don't already.

You get 'em Marlee!  They all make me sick!

The Anthony's themselves are insulting to any family with a missing child.

I hate them and their little dogs (Todd B and Baez) too.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1926 on: October 29, 2008, 07:28:44 PM »

Janet - you're right.  I have to laugh at all the men that have been suggested as being Caylee's father.  The only real test will be the DNA.  We will only find out if for some reason it pertains to the case.

I'm way behind, forgive me if you have discussed this. Since the DA must give all their discovery to the Defense w/in 15 daysand it is public information -- do we expect to get the Paternity of Caylee made public in 15 days???

You know, I really hope so.  I am very curious on the paternity and would like to know once and for all so I can assemble theories before trial.
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1927 on: October 29, 2008, 07:33:06 PM »

WHERE IS CAYLEE ANTHONY? NANCY GRACE INVESTIGATES...
Two documentary specials with video and interviews you've never seen!
November 27th at 8 & 10 PM ET
What happened the first 24 hours Caylee was reported missing? Nancy Grace dissects the timeline.
November 28th at 8 & 10 PM ET
What happened the first month Caylee went missing? Nancy Grace pieces together the story.
DON'T MISS: THE SEARCH FOR CAYLEE ON NANCY GRACE

WKMG-Channel 6 will find out soon: The CBS affiliate will offer a series on the mother of missing Caylee Anthony. The first two reports will air at 11 p.m. Thursday and Friday. By the way, Thursday is the start of the sweeps ratings period.

Wow, with the coverage this case is getting, the entire world will know what Casey is all about.  Where are they going to hold the trial????
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1928 on: October 29, 2008, 07:36:33 PM »

What happened the first 24 hours Caylee was reported missing? Nancy Grace dissects the timeline.
What happened the first month Caylee went missing? Nancy Grace pieces together the story.

WKMG-Channel 6 will find out soon: The CBS affiliate will offer a series on the mother of missing Caylee Anthony. The first two reports will air at 11 p.m. Thursday and Friday. By the way, Thursday is the start of the sweeps ratings period.

Wow, with the coverage this case is getting, the entire world will know what Casey is all about.  Where are they going to hold the trial????

Does it have to stay within the same state as the crime or could it be moved to a state that has a harsher death penalty, like say Texas?

Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1929 on: October 29, 2008, 07:38:01 PM »

It really dosen't matter where they hold the trial now! I think most everybody knows about the case already and anyway.......with the evidence the prosecution has and Casey's own actions and personality makes the case!

"Denial.......Isn't that in Egypt?"
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1930 on: October 29, 2008, 07:38:22 PM »

Does it have to stay within the same state as the crime or could it be moved to a state that has a harsher death penalty, like say Texas?

You have my vote!
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1931 on: October 29, 2008, 07:41:01 PM »

You have my vote!

OOps, did the quote thingy wrong
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1932 on: October 29, 2008, 07:45:16 PM »

What rap I was out all day

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1933 on: October 29, 2008, 07:46:09 PM »

How do these squalid creeps sleep at night?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1934 on: October 29, 2008, 07:46:44 PM »

What rap I was out all day[/b]

Blonde - let's see if I can link it.  If it worked it's attached below
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1935 on: October 29, 2008, 07:47:09 PM »

It's doubtful that it would be moved out of state.  The state would have to pay witnesses to travel, hotel, food, etc.  Moving it out of the county would be costly enough.
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1936 on: October 29, 2008, 07:51:00 PM »

It's doubtful that it would be moved out of state.  The state would have to pay witnesses to travel, hotel, food, etc.  Moving it out of the county would be costly enough.

The evidence would be the same, even if you moved the trail to the moon.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1937 on: October 29, 2008, 07:51:38 PM »

They are afraid of him Russ, that's why. They are afraid he may find where they hid her. I pray to God that TES finds Caylee and that the Anthonys then shut their pieholes about her being alive.. what nerve

Monkeys - during the next few months, Baez will be making desperate attempts to discredit Orlando LE, TES, Tim Miller, and anyone else who can possibly make Casey look bad.  Baez and the Anthonys are terrified of TES because Tim Miller has the ability to find Caylee and nail Casey once and for all.  The Anthonys will continue more than ever to protest everything that is revealed about Casey and they will continue to claim her innocence even though the Zany story is outrageous and there is forensic evidence that Caylee's deceased body was in the trunk and the backyard.  They are trying to prevent  Casey from receiving the ultimate lethal injection and they are trying to raise as much public sentiment for Casey as possible.  Let's just hope that Tim can locate Caylee's remains in the next few weeks and finally end this circus.  At this point, the Baez/Anthony goal is most likely to discredit Tim and discourage him from continuing the search.  Let's not let this happen.
georgia peach
Scared Monkey

BOO BOO

« Reply #1938 on: October 29, 2008, 07:55:33 PM »

Klass Murt is wanting you to come to his site...he has an important announcement!
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1939 on: October 29, 2008, 07:57:16 PM »

I have been lurking all day but now I am Mad .... Todd Black needs too go back to PR school and learn a fews things and if I was Biaz I would be insulted by the tacky press release that he sends out ... Now I have seen a few press release ..... If you want I'll tell you how ......Mr Blacks Press Release is too busy! To much going on at top !!!!! never should be this way, simple is better and to the point!  Now As far has a search here is what I would like to fax back because you know what I am sick of him and I will feel better if I can tell him off.

OCSO did search with your client
they searched for the nanny , they search for a job,they searched for a phone, they searched for a sister to Zanny, they searched for a boyfriend for the nanny, they searched for the nanny's house, apt all at your clients request, THEY SEARCHED For THE TRUTH, but your client just doesn't seem to understand the concept. You must not know the truth either, because I clearly heard you on CNN. Maybe instead of denying you said you should have stood with Biaz and say it was taken out of context instead of coming up with some BS that CNN cut and edited live TV.
Who's Making money off of this The Anthony's,People Magazine, NBC,20/20 JEEZE dude how are you getting paid? All the press is doing is letting concerned people like me know the fact, the truth and after all don't we live in a country of free speech? They are doing this so she doesn't get a fair trail..... Then ask for a change of venue , The only thing we ever hear from your side is "We are not going to try this in the press we will do this in a court room and Caylee is alive" BS If she is alive show your evidence make OSCO look like crap,that is not the case you know better you must be an educated man you are just making money off this case just like everybody else . Who is doing your book deal?

As far as TES you jerk, how dare you insinuate that a organization like that would do anything scrupulous. They are searching for the little girl, they have hearts unlike your clients, They are not doing it for anybody other than that little girl and justice for her . Something you and your clients have no clue about . I Hope Tes sees your release and sues the crap out of you , for a false accusation . TES does everything they do on donations, from caring people like me in the world.

Now for you and your crew may God have mercy on your hardened hearts, What come around goes around and belive me karmas a wooly booger.

my prayer are with you and yours, to open our eyes..

I feel better  .Mods you can delete if you want , maybe to long . I would just like to have 10 minutes with anyone of them

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.