May 13, 2024, 05:07:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #51  (Read 303677 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #680 on: October 28, 2008, 10:05:13 AM »

Good morning everyone!  I was reading back and noticed a few posters thought that maybe the skunt Casey used the spray on herself, to mask the stench prior to pick up by Tony.  I just wanted to make mention that, my stupid self sprayed my clothing with lysol after a gymnastics competition to go out with some friends and get pizza.   Needless to say I was unable to eat as I because violently ill from the chemicals in the spray obsorbed by my skin.  Not a feeling I ever wish to feel again.  Do we know if Tony mentions her vomitting a lot around that time?  If so, that could be a very good reason for it, and not that she was preggers.

Ok, thats my 2 pennies for the morning!   

Yikes!  That sounds awful.

Strange that they have released other receipts and not Winn-Dixie, is it not? I mean what could be on that receipt that wouldn't be innocent? If she purchased two cans of Lysol/Fabreeze on that date and found both cans all used up in a bag a day or two later, it screams cover up of a smell. She may have used a bag on the button of the can to cover up fingerprints, but her prints would still be on the bag, if she was that stupid, which I honestly think she is. Not saying that b/c I hate her but b/c I don't think she thought any of it out.

Another thing I wanted to mention is that I am a huge CSI fan and I've been racking my brain to think when they used "pings" to solve a crime and I can't. If they did it might have been one or two episodes, not a lot. I didn't even realize about pings so much until I joined this forum. So I'm thinking she really didn't think about it that much, her world is men and partying, not solving puzzles and looking at all the different angles like us. I think we are giving her too much credit.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: October 28, 2008, 10:05:23 AM »

Thanks Blonde. Ok, can anyone tell me this is not the same person? Am I just going crazy here?

They look different to me. The photo of guy on left has lighter color eyes (hazel?) guy on right has dark eyes. Photo on left subjects teeth are more irregular on the bottom , eye teeth slightly more pointed. JMO

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #682 on: October 28, 2008, 10:06:27 AM »

Okay, the pic of J.P. Chatt above is NOT the same guy as the one holding Caylee. No way. I'm convinced the side by side pics are the same guy. Don't EVEN try to change my mind! 

I gotta go... been on here for 2 hours, and have to do some laundry and housework, then off to Wally World.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #683 on: October 28, 2008, 10:07:46 AM »

Thanks Blonde. Ok, can anyone tell me this is not the same person? Am I just going crazy here?
IIRC Tony r the cop on left, J P Chatt on right

This is the same freaking guy!! Look at the details of his face, it's the same. Also it looks like he has invisible braces on too. Look at the teeth. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: October 28, 2008, 10:08:50 AM »

This is JP Chatt. I don't think the guy in the above photo is JP. Good lord, she has too many men. It's too confusing.

Agree guy on right is not JP Chat.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #685 on: October 28, 2008, 10:09:03 AM »

Too many men...not enough pictures!!

If you have questions, Blonde has set up a fantastic thread with all the "players" and their photos for this case.  (Not to mention many other threads with vital information and updates) 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3220.40

Not being a suck up, I just know I refer to it a LOT!!

Also, a "Who's Who" by Blonde - very informative refresher!! 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3626.0

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #686 on: October 28, 2008, 10:11:19 AM »

They look different to me. The photo of guy on left has lighter color eyes (hazel?) guy on right has dark eyes. Photo on left subjects teeth are more irregular on the bottom , eye teeth slightly more pointed. JMO

Maybe. But I'm thinking the camera angle could make a difference with the teeth. And I have hazel eyes, mostly green, and most people have to do a double take to realize they are not brown. In black and white, they'd probably look dark too. This is crazy. I have never been so confused about a photo. 

I remember you, Caylee.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: October 28, 2008, 10:13:05 AM »

IMO, the two photos are of the same person.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: October 28, 2008, 10:13:32 AM »

This is JP Chatt. I don't think the guy in the above photo is JP. Good lord, she has too many men. It's too confusing.

You're right & Caylee looks just like him! IMO

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: October 28, 2008, 10:14:51 AM »

You're right & Caylee looks just like him! IMO

Yes, I still think so too.

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: October 28, 2008, 10:15:29 AM »

Klaasend, An AP Wire story just hit - it was from Kentucy about a woman being found in the trunk of her brother car after a long time.  Maybe you could bring it here????

Catching up from last night.  I think this is what Always1 was talking about.  They think her body may have been in the trunk 2 years! 

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/33363264.html

Mummified Body Found In Trunk Identified  

Posted: 12:46 PM Oct 27, 2008
Last Updated: 6:51 PM Oct 27, 2008

Police say a disabled Georgetown woman might have been dead for two years before her body was discovered in the trunk of a car.

Police say the body of 31-year-old Penny Brown was found Friday in the trunk of a car that police had towed from St. Louis. The car, a 1998 black Chevy Malibu, is registered in the name of her brother, Timothy Brown.

Investigators are looking for Brown, 30, who is wanted for the knowing abuse or neglect of an adult and interstate flight to avoid prosecution. The FBI and the U.S. Marshals Service have joined the investigation.

Officials are still trying to figure out how Penny died.

Police think Timothy Brown may have tried to change his appearance to avoid being caught. They've issued a nationwide all points bulletin.

eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #691 on: October 28, 2008, 10:15:33 AM »

Ooooops, I sit corrected. My bad

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #692 on: October 28, 2008, 10:16:08 AM »

IIRC Tony r the cop on left, J P Chatt on right

I thought it was already confirmed that that pic on the right is NOT J.P. Chatt. They look very much alike, if they are not the same guy. Look closely at the smile, the eyelashes, the little beard... it IS the same guy, I'd bet my left big toe on it!

I don't think they are the same person and you are correct, the pic on the right is NOT JP Chatt.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: October 28, 2008, 10:16:52 AM »

Do we only have the one photo (white ball cap) confirmed as Tony R? I'd like to see more. But I guess he was just a fling for Casey.

Hmm. And I guess Tony R did meet Caylee at least one time. IIRC, something about eating lunch with Jesse Grund, Tony R, Casey and Caylee were there too.

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: October 28, 2008, 10:16:57 AM »

Does anyone know if the visit George had with KC (the first time she was in jail)was ever released.  I think at the time LE said they were holding that one back.
Thanks for all the information --I hope Le checks out this forum .   

I don't think it has.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: October 28, 2008, 10:18:53 AM »

Klaasend, An AP Wire story just hit - it was from Kentucy about a woman being found in the trunk of her brother car after a long time.  Maybe you could bring it here????

Catching up from last night.  I think this is what Always1 was talking about.  They think her body may have been in the trunk 2 years! 

Police say a disabled Georgetown woman might have been dead for two years before her body was discovered in the trunk of a car.

Police say the body of 31-year-old Penny Brown was found Friday in the trunk of a car that police had towed from St. Louis. The car, a 1998 black Chevy Malibu, is registered in the name of her brother, Timothy Brown.

Investigators are looking for Brown, 30, who is wanted for the knowing abuse or neglect of an adult and interstate flight to avoid prosecution. The FBI and the U.S. Marshals Service have joined the investigation.

Police think Timothy Brown may have tried to change his appearance to avoid being caught. They've issued a nationwide all points bulletin.

Yep, it was on the local (KY) news. But from that newscast thesaid the body might have been stored somewhere else and then moved to the trunk. Too weird.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #696 on: October 28, 2008, 10:19:20 AM »

OMG that is beyond disturbing! 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: October 28, 2008, 10:20:31 AM »

It is so easy to get confused when it comes to her men. Seriously, no two men I have ever dated could be confused for one another. But then again, I'm not Casey.

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: October 28, 2008, 10:20:58 AM »

Good morning everyone!  I was reading back and noticed a few posters thought that maybe the skunt Casey used the spray on herself, to mask the stench prior to pick up by Tony.  I just wanted to make mention that, my stupid self sprayed my clothing with lysol after a gymnastics competition to go out with some friends and get pizza.   Needless to say I was unable to eat as I because violently ill from the chemicals in the spray obsorbed by my skin.  Not a feeling I ever wish to feel again.  Do we know if Tony mentions her vomitting a lot around that time?  If so, that could be a very good reason for it, and not that she was preggers.

Ok, thats my 2 pennies for the morning!   

ROFLMAO 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #699 on: October 28, 2008, 10:21:20 AM »

If we can not even keep them all straight, I wonder how the heck she did!  LOL  We are an entire cage of monkeys and are always having to double check on the names....her little black book must be extremely worn. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.