May 06, 2024, 04:56:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 304745 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #860 on: January 24, 2009, 12:20:12 AM »

IMO, alot of what is being reported at this time is speculation. George Anthony is Baker Acted into a mental health facility and ALL of his records are HIPAA protected. So all of these reports of what he took and what he said and what he wrote right now are ALL RUMORS. I am far from an apologist for George Anthony, but the hatred for him would be better served if directed towards his daughter, the murderer. I find it rather unsettling to hear the venom directed at someone who is so absolutely broken.. The unsubstantiated rumors are not very helpful to anyone.. It just gives us more cr*p to read and sift thru...I really am sorry to read alot of this 

No sympathy,and or Empathy until these Grandparent's do what is right.Sit down with LE with absolutely NO IMMUNITY and answer all questions forthright and let the chips fall where they may.Anything less and you reep what you sow!

KEEPTHEFAITH
I hope you are never in his sorry assed shoes...
Time for me to go for a walk.. see y'all later on

I agree to disagree with you Flamom.I had sympathy last night but i changed my mind.Nothing more nothing less.Until they sit down with LE and answer all questions truthfully and forthright they reep what they sow.PERIOD.Typically the only reason you retain an attorney,and or ask for immunity is because you did something wrong!JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE.

KEEPTHEFAITH

I have one thing to add - then I think I'll sit out for awhile.     

What about the friends who are falsely being accused of killing Caylee?    What about the fact that they have to go hire lawyers to protect themselves.   Wasting their money on this BS?   What about how their lives are ruined because of Casey?    And now George writes a note and says negative things about these same innocent people, AGAIN?    I'm sorry.   The A Family needs to come clean and quit blaming everyone for what Casey has done.     THEN, I MIGHT HAVE SOME PITY FOR THEM.

I agree. I'm sorry George feels so bad about what is happening in his life, but he made choices. He is trying to implicate other people's children in this, anybody other than his own daughter. I'm sorry George you raised a monster, but to try to sacrifice other parent's children in this is morally wrong. Just b/c you attempt suicide does not wipe away all transgressions. He lied, his family lied, his daughter killed and his grand daughter is dead all because of choices that were made and lies that were told.
great post sister
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: January 24, 2009, 12:24:16 AM »

<respectfully snipped for length by Desi>

As I said (in other words) in an earlier post when I ceased lurking and joined up, if any of the family or others are criminally liable for whatever, LE and the State will deal w/them when the time is right.

I think describing a member of the family as a molester, sociopathic, and any number of labels is counter-productive, though I do understand folks need to wrap their brains around all that is transpired. 

And of course I understand we have a collective need to vent for this case is so heartrending.  But imho, name calling and diagnosing what we consider each family members pathology is just that: venting.  None of us is there.  And we certainly aren't privileged to know all that LE/State "has" to take this thing to trial.  But my heart sank (again) when I read yesterday morn that GA was suspected of being suicidal.

I've been watching this case from the outset, but now I'm gonna put my trust in LE and the State and refrain from judging them for now.  Of course I have opinions about this heartrending tragedy, but again--I'm not there. 

Rest in peace Caylee.

Thank you for this measured and thoughtful post, Foggy.  It helped me tonight.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #862 on: January 24, 2009, 12:29:23 AM »

No1z, Thanks for posting the "heart" images from Casey's PB account.

It is interesting to note the dates (July 7, July 10) and match them up with the known timeline.

I do want to point out something that nearly sneaked past me in the last document dump (the one previous to this week's release) -- I saw that the "Diary of Days" piece that Casey posted to her myspace blog on July 7 was a word processing file created on one of the computers on July 5.  I thought that was interesting.  She had written it at least two days before she posted on the myspace blog...

Cindy's myspace lament ("who's watching over the little angel now") was posted to her (Cindy's) myspace page on July 3, which IIRC is the same date the myspace account was created...

It is so enlightening to look at phone calls, texts, etc. between the two of them... and the fact that this happened during the days when Tony was away in New York.

The PB images you posted add to the picture, don't they...

in green- what did you find enlightening? Would you enlighten me too? hehe.
In green- uhh i dont get it, at this point i think i need you to draw me a picture, haha

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #863 on: January 24, 2009, 12:29:35 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/17132420/index.html

Here's the video of George with the yellow handled trash bags. It's from August 8th.

Does any monkey know the color of the drawstrings that were on the bag of trash that the woman took from the As?
Those were red.

Damn, well a monkey could wish.
Even though LE took a bag from the As in July, by then
it had already been a month. I live in a house of 3 and I take
out 4 bags of trash a week. I have a hard time believing that
they would still have trash bags from June 16th when Caylee
was reported missing in July. Unless they buy in bulk.

There are five in our house and we've been working on the same box of trash bags since before June, when I moved in here.  And yep these were bought in bulk.  Just thinking that with all the yard work and cleanup that George seems to enjoy, wouldn't be surprised if they also buy in bulk. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #864 on: January 24, 2009, 12:34:28 AM »

Here's the video of George with the yellow handled trash bags. It's from August 8th.

Does any monkey know the color of the drawstrings that were on the bag of trash that the woman took from the As?
Those were red.

There are five in our house and we've been working on the same box of trash bags since before June, when I moved in here.  And yep these were bought in bulk.  Just thinking that with all the yard work and cleanup that George seems to enjoy, wouldn't be surprised if they also buy in bulk. 

when they said they got one bag from cindy in july i wondered why just one...why wasnt it in a box? and then while i was doing laundry it hit me. i have a bag of old towels i use as rags. theyre in a trashbag. she may have had one that matched the description that theyd stored some stuff in.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #865 on: January 24, 2009, 12:34:37 AM »

No1z, Thanks for posting the "heart" images from Casey's PB account.

It is interesting to note the dates (July 7, July 10) and match them up with the known timeline.

I do want to point out something that nearly sneaked past me in the last document dump (the one previous to this week's release) -- I saw that the "Diary of Days" piece that Casey posted to her myspace blog on July 7 was a word processing file created on one of the computers on July 5.  I thought that was interesting.  She had written it at least two days before she posted on the myspace blog...

Cindy's myspace lament ("who's watching over the little angel now") was posted to her (Cindy's) myspace page on July 3, which IIRC is the same date the myspace account was created...

It is so enlightening to look at phone calls, texts, etc. between the two of them... and the fact that this happened during the days when Tony was away in New York.

The PB images you posted add to the picture, don't they...

in red- what did you find enlightening? Would you enlighten me too? hehe.
In green- uhh i dont get it, at this point i think i need you to draw me a picture, haha

SELF EDIT, like i said i need pictures now. haha. im soo gone, thank my cannabis club

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #866 on: January 24, 2009, 12:34:49 AM »

no rose, did you leave? i wanted to get your thoughts on that document. also, i wanted to know where you first heard the thing about cindy's dad being taken in for questioning. everyone else is ignoring me -- it is OK. i know i can get overly excited and curious about insignificant things, and i probably scare people away with my sensationalism. it is the journalist in me.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: January 24, 2009, 12:37:27 AM »

Wonder what Caseys reaction was when she heard about George.  Really he did? could you pass  the mustard please, these sandwiches are so dry. 
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: January 24, 2009, 12:37:31 AM »

no rose, did you leave? i wanted to get your thoughts on that document. also, i wanted to know where you first heard the thing about cindy's dad being taken in for questioning. everyone else is ignoring me -- it is OK. i know i can get overly excited and curious about insignificant things, and i probably scare people away with my sensationalism. it is the journalist in me.

that was last night/early morning when the news was breaking and we were getting varied reports. i dont recall who said it.

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #869 on: January 24, 2009, 12:38:30 AM »

Those were red.

when they said they got one bag from cindy in july i wondered why just one...why wasnt it in a box? and then while i was doing laundry it hit me. i have a bag of old towels i use as rags. theyre in a trashbag. she may have had one that matched the description that theyd stored some stuff in.
This is where i lost ya Peanut!

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #870 on: January 24, 2009, 12:38:43 AM »

that was last night/early morning when the news was breaking and we were getting varied reports. i dont recall who said it.

OK, thank you. Is that avatar your actual kitty? That kitten is so cute I can barely stand it.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #871 on: January 24, 2009, 12:39:15 AM »

Company in the house....    Wow.  Last night George, and now I see that you have already filled a half of another cage.  WHAT IS GOING ON???  PLease fill me in!!!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #872 on: January 24, 2009, 12:40:21 AM »

i wasnt ignoring you... i THINK i posted that i didnt understand WHY they would question a man who was senile (or demensia)..
i just didnt understand..
i DID go to the documents... and i didnt see anything THERE that would say much..
SPELL IT OUT for an old lady! what do you think a man with demensia in a home could do? or know? or ????

thanks...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: January 24, 2009, 12:40:57 AM »

OK, thank you. Is that avatar your actual kitty? That kitten is so cute I can barely stand it.

oh thank you, yes she was mine. she passed away before her second birthday and i miss her like the devil.

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #874 on: January 24, 2009, 12:41:31 AM »

Company in the house....    Wow.  Last night George, and now I see that you have already filled a half of another cage.  WHAT IS GOING ON???  PLease fill me in!!!

A lot of debate about George and his suicidal tendencies and how we all feel about this . . . with lots of monkeys swinging from vines and knocking into each other as they do so. That's the best way I can describe it. 
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #875 on: January 24, 2009, 12:42:55 AM »

oh thank you, yes she was mine. she passed away before her second birthday and i miss her like the devil.

Oh, no. I am so sorry for you. She looks like such a sweetie. How adorable.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #876 on: January 24, 2009, 12:43:21 AM »

A lot of debate about George and his suicidal tendencies and how we all feel about this . . . with lots of monkeys swinging from vines and knocking into each other as they do so. That's the best way I can describe it. 

So 50 pages of debate?  Hmmmm....  Wow.  I have had quite a day and missed you all.  This is such a sad day.   

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: January 24, 2009, 12:43:24 AM »

NO1Z....are we going to have to send someone to take away your lighter???

Regrets, I've had a few......
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: January 24, 2009, 12:43:38 AM »

Those were red.

This is where i lost ya Peanut!

heh ok let me try again.

i think its possible that cindy or george had used a bag that matched the one caylees remains were in to store some household stuff.  maybe old clothes caylee had outdrown, maybe rags like i do,,,something like that.

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #879 on: January 24, 2009, 12:45:10 AM »

So 50 pages of debate?  Hmmmm....  Wow.  I have had quite a day and missed you all.  This is such a sad day.   

I should clarify -- not all of the 50 pages were debate, but a pretty good portion of them, maybe about half of them?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.