May 22, 2024, 10:09:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 32 - 6/30/11  (Read 727430 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2520 on: June 30, 2011, 09:21:27 PM »

One thing is for sure, though.

George can't deny the security gate records and text messages. I have known people who have gotten divorced over a lot less.

He should have been looking for Caylee.... not buying guns to threaten people and hanging out with Krystal-Slash from Guns 'N Roses.

I also don't like him because he spells crazy with a K. (see suicide note)

George is a toad.

I agree carpe...and I know I am in the minority....but I believe MOST of what River said....I believe they had a sexual involvement, I believe she gave him money and he took it, the LE  tracked her down...she did not go to them....her sister is the one that contacted NE.....I could go on but most have already tarred and feathered her....I will say this I talked to her several times and her story had never changed.

The thing is I don't even care of George slept with her or not. The same info was put there about Cindy. Krystal might live in a gated community but it's a condo, not a $500,000 house. I've live in 3 apartments while living there & all were gated communities, just to put it in perspective. I personally think the family is standing united bc they don't want Casey to get the dp. With all the shenanigans surrounding this family, I almost wonder if it's all a setup. If they can all be discredited, then doubt comes in regarding their testimonies. It shouldn't matter bc Casey is the one responsible for this. I'm skeptical about Krystal shopping the media when she insinuated she didn't want the attention. I'm sorta wondering if they're all working together to create doubt. The jury doesn't see what happens outside of court but the fiasco helps if a different jury should have to be picked...for whatever reason. I don't know, I just think it's really strange how they all act. Plus Cindy didn't even give her a dirty look. It almost seems planned.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2521 on: June 30, 2011, 09:22:58 PM »

i think baez would have been way better off saying casey was at home alone when caylee drowned.  cindy is a freak and casey got spooked and scared to tell her.   THen tried to explain the duct tape over the face (far fetched but better than the roy story) as that was how casey buried loved pets in the past and put her in a bag and duct taped the bag and as the bag was exposed over time to elements and animals the tape ended up stuck to the skull versus the bag.

the partying...that is hard.  ugly coping?

i think that right now she has a really, really good chance of being found guilty of first degree murder - i think any story would have beat baez's.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2522 on: June 30, 2011, 09:25:03 PM »

Pets

dog - Mandy - had dog before they had Lee or KC in 1981.  Vet euthanized 25-30 years ago. Lee & KC were very young at that time
dog - Bo - had in Florida.  Died summer 1990. Bo taken to vet by Geo and KC as dog was in distress.  Died on table as vet was looking at him.  Lee was in first grade and KC was 4 or 5.

Cinnamon and Ginger were Cocker Spaniels.  Mom and baby.  Passed away within 6 months of each other.  One in fall of 2003, one in spring or summer 2004.  KC was a senior in HS at the time.  KC was present when dogs were packed by Geo and Cindy.
dog - Ginger - Died at home.  Packed at home
dog - Cinnamon - Died at home.  Packed at home. Lee buried
dog - Misty - Did not exist (magical thinking pet perhaps?)

cat - Penny- died 2009. Died at home.  Packed at home. Very special pet to Cindy. Buried in Caylee's hooded bath towel.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28408667/index.html
Thunder_Sis
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2523 on: June 30, 2011, 09:25:15 PM »

i think baez would have been way better off saying casey was at home alone when caylee drowned.  cindy is a freak and casey got spooked and scared to tell her.   THen tried to explain the duct tape over the face (far fetched but better than the roy story) as that was how casey buried loved pets in the past and put her in a bag and duct taped the bag and as the bag was exposed over time to elements and animals the tape ended up stuck to the skull versus the bag.

i think that right now she has a really, really good chance of being found guilty of first degree murder - i think any story would have beat baez's.

No matter what, no one would sit in jail for 3 years if it was an accident. People try to make murder look like accidents but not accidents looks like murder.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2524 on: June 30, 2011, 09:26:31 PM »

No matter what, no one would sit in jail for 3 years if it was an accident. People try to make murder look like accidents but not accidents looks like murder.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2525 on: June 30, 2011, 09:27:01 PM »

Bobo has to be the stupidest attorney we have ever seen....
Attitude......check
Ego............check
Immature.....check
Unprepared..check
Needs to have his azz kicked..............check

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2526 on: June 30, 2011, 09:27:09 PM »

Just curious but does anyone know if the smell of human decomposition is similar to animal decomposition?

Unfortunately it's not uncommon for rodents to be hit and killed on some of the road routes we run and I know that stink is distinctly recognizable...... just thinking it's likely most of the jurors have at least smelled a dead animal and if so they won't buy the rotting trash theory anyway.

Good poll question.

I say no.  Human has an effect on my gut - animal just on my nose...if that makes sense.   And that is without seeing/knowing what it is - animal vs human.

I agree. Human decomp is very different and has a very different effect on me.

Ewww-well then I guess I should be thankful I have never smelled human decomposition.

I was just hoping there was another way for the decomposition smell to make it into deliberation now that the cans are out. Not having experienced human decomosition, I still think someone pointing out it was different but equally distinct like animal decomposition, would be enough for me to confidently rule out the stink in the trunk could have possibly been from trash/garbage.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2527 on: June 30, 2011, 09:32:16 PM »

Did anyone catch what Lippman just said on NG?  I heard him say that they have found banking records of Cindy's for March 17th that proves she was at Bank of America the day she was doing Chlorophyll...urm chloroform...erm Actaeon...erm had a neck breaking pop up and that the said bank records were given to the Dufense?  did he say Dufense?  How does he know it was Cindy?  Casey was using the charge cards at that time and had no qualms writing bad cheques of Amy's and writing cheques from grandma Plesea.  What are they cooking up?

Is there a video from Bank of Amercia with ca or kc in it?

There is also online banking, like transfers from savings to checking or vice versa, bill paying, etc. Or, it could have been George at the bank. I hope the State is prepared for this new tidbit from Lippman. I agree, a video would be nice.

Wait..I didn't think that the defense could even raise any new evidence of their own..I thought their day was done.

The State gets a rebuttal..but does the defense? 

I didn't think the defense got anything more then to cross the rebuttal witnesses of the State..and since no bank employee or records will be brought up by the State I am thinking that ship has sailed for the defense.  If they had that ..it would have had to come during their case in chief right?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2528 on: June 30, 2011, 09:35:19 PM »

i hope the strongest evidence that the jury gets on the decomp smell will be the that the one person who told the biggest story on the stand to help casey was also the same person who first screamed that car smelled like there was a dead body in it.
they will know how far cindy will go to cover for casey and they will know that  no matter how bad she wants to cover for casey, those first frantic words were true and she knew it was bad or she wouldn't have called the police on casey.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2529 on: June 30, 2011, 09:36:22 PM »

Did anyone catch what Lippman just said on NG?  I heard him say that they have found banking records of Cindy's for March 17th that proves she was at Bank of America the day she was doing Chlorophyll...urm chloroform...erm Actaeon...erm had a neck breaking pop up and that the said bank records were given to the Dufense?  did he say Dufense?  How does he know it was Cindy?  Casey was using the charge cards at that time and had no qualms writing bad cheques of Amy's and writing cheques from grandma Plesea.  What are they cooking up?

There is also online banking, like transfers from savings to checking or vice versa, bill paying, etc. Or, it could have been George at the bank. I hope the State is prepared for this new tidbit from Lippman. I agree, a video would be nice.

Wait..I didn't think that the defense could even raise any new evidence of their own..I thought their day was done.

I didn't think the defense got anything more then to cross the rebuttal witnesses of the State..and since no bank employee or records will be brought up by the State I am thinking that ship has sailed for the defense.  If they had that ..it would have had to come during their case in chief right?

The Judge mentioned the possibility of the dufense getting a rebuttal after the prosecution rebuttal today, but it was called something different.  There were tweets about how very rare that is but it does happen and that JP is probably going to do it so there is no issue for appeal with the new evidence that will be presented by the prosc rebuttal case.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2530 on: June 30, 2011, 09:36:26 PM »

Hadn't seen a lot of these pics of Caylee taken from KC's cell phone.....

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/20727408/detail.html
On these pics from Casey's cell phone, look at #12.  Look how large Caylee's pupils are.  The pupil opens in dim light to enable us to see and shrinks in brighter light.  Therefore, shouldn't Caylee's pupil's be narrower, given the bright light shining on the side of her face (appears to be sunlight)?  Maybe it's just me, but it seems in a lot of these pics, Caylee's eyes seem over bright (almost watery). JMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2531 on: June 30, 2011, 09:37:25 PM »

i hope the strongest evidence that the jury gets on the decomp smell will be the that the one person who told the biggest story on the stand to help casey was also the same person who first screamed that car smelled like there was a dead body in it.
they will know how far cindy will go to cover for casey and they will know that  no matter how bad she wants to cover for casey, those first frantic words were true and she knew it was bad or she wouldn't have called the police on casey.

Great point cheeky, I agree with you

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2532 on: June 30, 2011, 09:39:24 PM »

One thing is for sure, though.

George can't deny the security gate records and text messages. I have known people who have gotten divorced over a lot less.

He should have been looking for Caylee.... not buying guns to threaten people and hanging out with Krystal-Slash from Guns 'N Roses.

I also don't like him because he spells crazy with a K. (see suicide note)

George is a toad.

I agree carpe...and I know I am in the minority....but I believe MOST of what River said....I believe they had a sexual involvement, I believe she gave him money and he took it, the LE  tracked her down...she did not go to them....her sister is the one that contacted NE.....I could go on but most have already tarred and feathered her....I will say this I talked to her several times and her story had never changed.

I agree.  I also think that George had nothing to do with Caylee's death or disposal.  I believe he may have said that he "believed" it was an accident that snowballed out of control.  I haven't liked George or Cindy from day one and have never said otherwise.   I think they are both despicable.

I too think that is what he believe happened...he 'knew' she had done something...it has to be a lot easier to believe it was an accident than a murder. George and Cindy deserve each other as far as I am concerned and I hope they grow old together so they can continue to makes themselves miserable and not some other innocent person!! Notice NO FAMILY MEMBERS have been in the court to lend moral support to them or the KC....screams volumes!!! 

Omg I know! The fact that no family went for support is huge. People have to notice that. The jury has to see that nobody is there with the Anthonys but Lippman.
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2533 on: June 30, 2011, 09:43:39 PM »

The Judge mentioned the possibility of the dufense getting a rebuttal after the prosecution rebuttal today, but it was called something different.  There were tweets about how very rare that is but it does happen and that JP is probably going to do it so there is no issue for appeal with the new evidence that will be presented by the prosc rebuttal case.

It's called a surrebuttal

http://www.boulder-bar.org/bar_media_manual/trial/12.8.html

12.8 REBUTTAL AND SURREBUTTAL

At the end of the defense case, the prosecution or plaintiff is given the opportunity to present evidence in rebuttal. Whether to allow this evidence is in the trial judge's discretion. Rebuttal evidence is evidence that tends to explain, refute, counteract, or disprove evidence introduced in the defendant's case-in-chief. A prosecutor or plaintiff may not go into new matters that don't contradict the evidence or inferences raised by the defense, nor simply repeat evidence presented in the case-in-chief.

At the end of rebuttal, the defense may be allowed surrebuttal. Surrebuttal evidence is limited to responding to issues that were raised for the first time in the rebuttal case. It is not an opportunity for the defense to present their whole case again, or to open up the door to new issues. It is reversible error for the trial judge to prevent a defendant from introducing surrebuttal evidence to meet new matters raised by the rebuttal evidence presented by the plaintiff or prosecutor.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #2534 on: June 30, 2011, 09:44:48 PM »

Pets

dog - Mandy - had dog before they had Lee or KC in 1981.  Vet euthanized 25-30 years ago. Lee & KC were very young at that time
dog - Bo - had in Florida.  Died summer 1990. Bo taken to vet by Geo and KC as dog was in distress.  Died on table as vet was looking at him.  Lee was in first grade and KC was 4 or 5.

Cinnamon and Ginger were Cocker Spaniels.  Mom and baby.  Passed away within 6 months of each other.  One in fall of 2003, one in spring or summer 2004.  KC was a senior in HS at the time.  KC was present when dogs were packed by Geo and Cindy.

cat - Penny- died 2009. Died at home.  Packed at home. Very special pet to Cindy. Buried in Caylee's hooded bath towel.

Good work, Northern Rose!

I would also like to add to the body count - one dead hamster. Bless his little whiskers.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2535 on: June 30, 2011, 09:46:07 PM »

Does anyone know how much time Judge Perry will give everyone to get to the court house after the jury tells him they have a verdict?

Does SM have the option for text alerts?  lol
The news station do sign up for it

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2536 on: June 30, 2011, 09:46:31 PM »

Just curious but does anyone know if the smell of human decomposition is similar to animal decomposition?

Unfortunately it's not uncommon for rodents to be hit and killed on some of the road routes we run and I know that stink is distinctly recognizable...... just thinking it's likely most of the jurors have at least smelled a dead animal and if so they won't buy the rotting trash theory anyway.

My neighbor about 8 houses down passed away in his home from a heart attack last July - a/c on, windows closed, etc.  He wasn't found for 4 days - the neighbor right next to him said he could smell something while mowing his yard the day before but couldn't figure out what it was.  So, if you can smell it under these circumstances I can't even think what it would be like in the heat.

That's what I thought- then started to think maybe human decomp isn't that bad, after that mass murderer, bodies buried in the yard story broke. The one not that long ago where a guy had like 18 bodies buried in his yard and for years him and all his neighbors blamed the stink on a nearby sausage plant. I still don't get that one.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2537 on: June 30, 2011, 09:46:52 PM »

Pets

Good work, Northern Rose!

I would also like to add to the body count - one dead hamster. Bless his little whiskers.
oh my goodness - too funny!
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2538 on: June 30, 2011, 09:46:56 PM »

I wonder if Baez will be able to bring in the records for a different day on Surrebuttal.

He mentioned at the end of court that he asked for July 15th.. I am thinking Cindy didn't sign out when George called her about the smell in the car and then she went home. difference is that there would be a lack of emails for that time (probably unlike the day chloroform was searched) they will use that as an example of when she wasn't there and signed in.. Nevermind the fact it was an emergency of sorts when George called smelling death in the car with Caylee unseen for days.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2539 on: June 30, 2011, 09:48:47 PM »

Samantha - YES!!!! JP said the defense would have the chance of a surrebuttal
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.