May 14, 2024, 10:23:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Alert: 1 Year Old Shylin Olanda Neal Missing Since 8/29/13 High Point, NC !SAFE!  (Read 2195 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: August 30, 2013, 08:26:29 AM »

Amber Alert Issued North Carolina for 1 Year Old Shylin Olanda Neal Missing Since 8/29/13 in High Point, NC … Child Sleeping Inside Stolen Vehicle

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2013/08/30/amber-alert-issued-north-carolina-for-1-year-old-shylin-olanda-neal-missing-since-82913-in-high-point-nc/

Authorities have issued an AMBER ALERT in North Carolina for missing 1 year old Shylin Olanda Neal. According to accounts, Shylin’s godfather had parked his white 2003 Chevrolet Suburban outside a Food Lion and left the girl sleeping inside while he went into the store shortly before 10 pm, Thursday night. When he came back to the vehicle, the vehicle and Shylin Olanda was gone. The SUV has a sunroof, a North Carolina license plate No. BJX1565 and a sticker that says “I LOVE WAKEBOARDING.

It is uncertain whether this was intended to be a child abduction or it was a car jacking and the thieves had no idea that there was a child sleeping in the vehicle. One can only hope that if that is the case, there is some honor amongst thieves and they will just drop the child off at a church, fire station or hospital.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 08:27:57 AM »

AMBER Alert News Release

THIS IS A NORTH CAROLINA AMBER ALERT FOR A CHILD ABDUCTION

https://www.nccrimecontrol.org/Index2.cfm?a=000003,000014,000081,001628&AAA=85#Vic97

RALEIGH 12:15 AM -- The High Point Police Department is searching for a missing child:   Shylin Olanda Neal.

Shylin Olanda Neal is a 1-year-old Black female, approximately 18 inches long, weighing 24 pounds.   She has black hair, and brown eyes.   Shylin was last seen wearing a turquoise onesie with pink yellow and turquoise hearts and blue clog shoes.   Shylin's hair is braided with blue and clear beads and she has pink and purple painted toenails.

Shylin was last seen in a vehicle that was stolen from Food Lion on Brian James Place in High Point NC. The vehicle is a White 2003 Chevrolet Suburban with NC license tag number BJX1565. Vehicle has an "I love wake boarding" sticker on the back.

If you have any information regarding this abduction, call the High Point Police Department immediately at (336) 887-7940, or call 911 or *HP.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 08:29:32 AM »

SUV with 17-month-old inside stolen in High Point; Amber Alert issued

http://myfox8.com/2013/08/30/police-searching-for-17-month-old-kidnapped-high-point/

An Amber Alert has been issued for a 17-month-old who was inside a vehicle that was stolen outside a grocery store on Thursday night.

The alert was issued at 12:15 a.m. for 17-month-old Shylin Olandea Neal, who was asleep inside an SUV that was stolen outside the Food Lion at 3935 Brian Jordan Place around 9:55 p.m.

Police say the SUV was parked in front of the grocery store. Neal’s grandmother, Angela Lawrence, tells FOX8 the keys were inside.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 10:50:13 AM »

Missing NC 17-Month-Old Found Safe Following SUV Theft

8:47 AM, Aug 30, 2013

http://www.wltx.com/news/article/247930/2/SUV-Stolen-With-17-Month-Old-Inside-In-High-Point-NC

UPDATE: Shylin Neal has been found by police in Greensboro. A detective is with the family now. They were not able to provide additional information. snipped

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 11:11:24 AM »

Police find NC girl taken in stolen vehicle
Posted: Friday, Aug. 30, 2013

Police said the girl was found safe in the sports utility vehicle near an apartment complex in Greensboro.

A University of North Carolina Greensboro student said she was walking from her boyfriend's apartment to her own apartment around 8:30 a.m. Friday when she spotted the SUV with a crying child inside.

Mary Rizkalla said she woke her roommate and checked the Amber Alert she had received on her cellphone Thursday night. She then called police.

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/08/30/4275281/high-point-police-look-for-girl.html#storylink=cpy
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2013, 02:39:05 PM »

Shylin is safe!! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.