May 15, 2024, 01:38:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #8 10/24 - 11/19/2007  (Read 217460 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: November 05, 2007, 08:04:52 PM »

FYI - TES is in Bolingbrook Illinois to help search for Stacy Peterson.  If LE allows they will begin their search tomorrow:

The command center for the EquuSearch team will be the Westbrook Christian Church at 1175 Lily Cache Lane in Bolingbrook. All search volunteers for tomorrow need to be there at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow

Anyone in the Bolingbrook area that wishes to volunteer should be there tomorrow morning at 8am

KLASS!  You are always sooooo fast!  

I've been following this case very closely and updating the Stacy Peterson thread throughout the day.  I'm so glad TES will be able to search for her. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: November 05, 2007, 08:12:51 PM »

REMINDER - UPCOMING TOURISM TRADE SHOWS:

Hey Everyone...We have 6 shows coming up...
Chicago-Sept 25,26 and 27th
Minnesota-October 27th and 28th
Atlantic City-October 30th and 31st

King of Prussia PA-Nov 17th and 18th
Ft lauderdale-November- I will be at this one
Luxury Travel Show in Vegas- Dec 4th thru the 6th.
Please let me know if anyone can attend these.
Vicki

Angie & Rob - I wanted to make sure you saw the one in PA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: November 05, 2007, 08:33:02 PM »

FYI - TES is in Bolingbrook Illinois to help search for Stacy Peterson.  If LE allows they will begin their search tomorrow:

The command center for the EquuSearch team will be the Westbrook Christian Church at 1175 Lily Cache Lane in Bolingbrook. All search volunteers for tomorrow need to be there at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow

Anyone in the Bolingbrook area that wishes to volunteer should be there tomorrow morning at 8am

FYI - Red just spoke with Tim.  What Tim needs right now is people to help in the command center.  So any monkeys near the Bolingbrook area, if you can work the command center, Tim could really use your help!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: November 05, 2007, 08:33:29 PM »

REMINDER - UPCOMING TOURISM TRADE SHOWS:

Hey Everyone...We have 6 shows coming up...
Chicago-Sept 25,26 and 27th
Minnesota-October 27th and 28th
Atlantic City-October 30th and 31st

King of Prussia PA-Nov 17th and 18th
Ft lauderdale-November- I will be at this one
Luxury Travel Show in Vegas- Dec 4th thru the 6th.
Please let me know if anyone can attend these.
Vicki

Angie & Rob - I wanted to make sure you saw the one in PA

I emailed them both a few hours ago to make sure they knew  Wink

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: November 05, 2007, 08:35:15 PM »

FYI - Red just spoke with Tim.  What Tim needs right now is people to help in the command center.  So any monkeys near the Bolingbrook area, if you can work the command center, Tim could really use your help!

That is correct.

I just spoke with Tim and TES really needs your help. Anyone in the Bollingbrook area. This will be help in the Command Center, not searching.

Please let us know if you are willing and able.

Thanks
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #525 on: November 05, 2007, 08:46:52 PM »

I wanna give a Kudos to Marlee,  she is jumping in her car tonight to make it..  I was going to go, but having car issues to take care of before trying to drive that far.   

For other Monkeys, they are also starting a search in Mississippi this weekend for a case that is not as high profile and also working on the Baby Grace case.  Tim said he is still going to try to make it back to Columbus, and still Aruba, but need to stay on the fresh cases first for obvious reasons.
So check out TES website,  they are so busy and need LOTS of help!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: November 05, 2007, 09:48:46 PM »

GRETA - will be covering the Stacy Peterson case tonight!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: November 05, 2007, 09:50:01 PM »

CBB,
Are you decorating us for Christmas?
May I have a shiney new outfit...pleeaase? TY!!! 

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #528 on: November 05, 2007, 09:58:30 PM »

Prayers go out for Staceys family.  Been reading about it when I can.  Sad
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: November 05, 2007, 10:11:43 PM »

RED...

So does this mean they have all the searchers they will need  or is this prelim stuff for a search  Wed or Later... ??

Sorry but I was speading the WORD but do not too many to show up expecting to search  and one is not happening yet   
Confused as usual
OldFart

Thanks

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: November 05, 2007, 10:14:47 PM »

RED...

So does this mean they have all the searchers they will need  or is this prelim stuff for a search  Wed or Later... ??

Sorry but I was speading the WORD but do not too many to show up expecting to search  and one is not happening yet   
Confused as usual
OldFart

Thanks

I think Red had to sign off for a while (storms or something).  According to him tomorrow they don't need more searchers just need people to help at the command center.

P.S.  Thanks for spreading the word  Wink
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: November 05, 2007, 10:17:31 PM »

OffTopic
LD 
Are we  going to have a ST. Lou   Valley Monkey Meet up this year?  Who is charge of the invites?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #532 on: November 05, 2007, 10:20:17 PM »

GRETA - will be covering the Stacy Peterson case tonight!

TY for the heads up.. been listening to it.  Sad about the little kid and his Chritmas wish for his dad to let his mom alone.  Sad I didnt catch which wife's son it was though> 1, 2 , 3 or 4?    Sad 
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: November 05, 2007, 10:21:40 PM »

RED...

Confused as usual
OldFart

Thanks

I think Red had to sign off for a while (storms or something).  According to him tomorrow they don't need more searchers just need people to help at the command center.

P.S.  Thanks for spreading the word  Wink

Thanks  Klaasend...
I might go back and add a note to CALL TES or a local # before heading out search... Not sure what Command Center jobs / duties would be of how many they could use  Confused

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: November 05, 2007, 10:40:32 PM »

Oldfart - I noticed someone at CTV wanting to help that is familiar with the quarries around Bolingbrook.  Maybe Tim could use his help?  I really don't know what all Tim needs.

Also, it seems someone heard on the local Fox station that the search will expland to Indiana?
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: November 05, 2007, 10:42:22 PM »

RED...

Confused as usual
OldFart

Thanks

Back.

Volunteers for searching are always needed; however, Tim asked me specifically for help in the Command Center.

They will need help with logistics, helping get teams together, registering volunteers and helping Tim out with whatever he needs.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: November 05, 2007, 10:42:43 PM »

Red - if you are reading, check your email.  I sent you a youtube you might want to use for an update on the Stacy Peterson post.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: November 05, 2007, 11:58:32 PM »

Klaasend / RED

Thanks 
I'm going  play it by ear and wing it  more or less..  If i get hollerd at .. I'll learn something anyway...
thanks

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: November 06, 2007, 12:09:28 AM »

Klaasend / RED

Thanks 
I'm going  play it by ear and wing it  more or less..  If i get hollerd at .. I'll learn something anyway...
thanks

Oldfart - FYI, I think you should start another thread at CTV and this time in the title of the thread, say "TES Search Information Only please"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #539 on: November 06, 2007, 02:08:35 AM »

CBB,
Are you decorating us for Christmas?
May I have a shiney new outfit...pleeaase? TY!!! 

It's been in the Lounge, hon. Wait and I'll get it for you!  Wink

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/IC-1.gif
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.