May 03, 2024, 10:08:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #22 9/20/09 - 9/23/09  (Read 449832 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1180 on: September 22, 2009, 03:31:30 PM »

Monkey Jill .. thanks for posting that transcript
Thanks 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1181 on: September 22, 2009, 03:32:22 PM »

Hi all,

In the 911 call that night from Misty/Ron, I know there were some things said that was hard to understand.  I've read in two other forums now that Ron supposedly is heard saying:  "we're f--k'd...!"  Has anyone in here heard that on the 911 call?   

I have not heard that, but if that is what is said 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1182 on: September 22, 2009, 03:32:31 PM »

ignore the bolding, done by me - i tried to bold the whole thing but only a piece of it bolded.

Thank you for asking TJ that burning question.  Now it is really a mystery because if it was nothing why not say?

welcome fatcat and crime dont pay.

anyone notice that its reported in the transcript that Haleigh was last seen inside the residence 1 - 1 1/2 hours previously?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1183 on: September 22, 2009, 03:33:09 PM »

"Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty's sketchy account of her evening activities," the statement said.
http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/09/22/news/news01.txt

I have always wondered what physical evidence they are talking about the numerous times they have stated this.

Anyone have any ideas?

If Ron can be believed, then the bed was still made, so noone was sleeping.
Also, no laundry detergent in house, and dirty clothes in the washer and dryer,
would lead to no laundry was done.

All of those are good possibilities.

Unless she used the last of the laundry detergent on the blanket load. LOL

Most likely it was evident that no clothes had been washed at all.

I am still wondering though, just what they are referring to.

Thanks for your thoughts.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1184 on: September 22, 2009, 03:33:29 PM »

"Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty's sketchy account of her evening activities," the statement said.

I have always wondered what physical evidence they are talking about the numerous times they have stated this.

Anyone have any ideas?
I have been wondering that myself, I just don't know.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1185 on: September 22, 2009, 03:34:13 PM »

Anyone have any ideas?

If Ron can be believed, then the bed was still made, so noone was sleeping.
Also, no laundry detergent in house, and dirty clothes in the washer and dryer,
would lead to no laundry was done.

All of those are good possibilities.

Unless she used the last of the laundry detergent on the blanket load. LOL

Most likely it was evident that no clothes had been washed at all.

I am still wondering though, just what they are referring to.

Thanks for your thoughts.
That's good possibilities 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1186 on: September 22, 2009, 03:35:48 PM »

Monkey Jill .. thanks for posting that transcript
Thanks 

yw - 

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1187 on: September 22, 2009, 03:37:03 PM »

Maybe they are all involved....Maybe these g ma's helped dispose of evidence etc...

GrGranny Sykes...would say that this is ...a CROCK!!!  But remember Granny Sykes was charged with running a drug business...or selling or something to that effect, I believe it is ( correct me if I am wrong).  I have always said from the beginning...it has to do with drugs, and I firmly believe that GrGranny Sykes and T Neves are both involved. 

Forgive me if I am behind and this has already been cleared up.  I didn't think GGranny Sykes had any drug convictions.  The only grandmother who had a drug conviction that I saw was Crystal's mother.  Am I correct?

Yes you are right and it was for running a "Drug House" Marie - crystal's mom -
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1188 on: September 22, 2009, 03:38:33 PM »

We know that the police took fingerprints, or tried from the kitchen light switch.
If, someone was wearing gloves when they turned on the light, there would be no printsfrom that person, but would that also smear previous prints?  Perhaps that's one of their clues, maybe, the family prints were pristine on the switch.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1189 on: September 22, 2009, 03:39:35 PM »

o/t and has nothing to do with haleigh disappearing but shows a lot of insight into chelsea and timmy and the whole croslin clan i guess... this is the guy that they all refer to as big brother yet i can't figure out the relation since he is dennis john terzi jr aka dukes and has been deceased for several years.... this was the dukes that was seen on a cross in ms profile pics that was discussed way back in the very beginning...
his profile is all black meaning that you cannot click on links but i have dug those up for ya'll
interesting comments that have been left by the croslins who run this myspace (you can tell that by the fact that the comments are definitely from tim, chelsea etc but when you click on the profile that left them it leads back to this dukes profile hence they are the ones who own it and comment it themselves(if that makes sense... it's like leaving yourself a comment on your own myspace)
here is what the profile normally looks like
http://www.myspace.com/dukesy_doo
here is his friends list
http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewfriends&friendID=212262348
here is what his comments are
http://comment.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewComments&friendID=212262348&page=1&state=122!50!3!210094!74153
here is his pictures
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=212262348&albumId=560203

like i said i just want you guys to see their comments etc... please do not pick on this guy whatsoever as he is deceased and i do not wish to disrespect him or his family by putting him under our microscopes (i know you guys are good hearted but i just want to put that disclaimer of sorts in there)
from the comments you can see that he refered to the entire croslin fam as family and his dad was really glad to see te whole family together tim tom misty chel and lind... i cannot figure out the relation by blood but seems as tho there is
this was his girlfriend and she claims the mondex as her second home
http://www.myspace.com/christylorraine1981
my point in that is that none of these people were strangers to the mondex
here is his other myspace page that is not run by the croslin's
http://www.myspace.com/83_dukes_07
strange that none of the croslins are on his friends list on this one
http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewfriends&friendID=434187858
anyways just take a look at it all it doesn't bear much weight in this case but it does prove that tey were very aware of the mondex and shows a lot into their characters
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1190 on: September 22, 2009, 03:42:08 PM »

Maybe they are all involved....Maybe these g ma's helped dispose of evidence etc...

GrGranny Sykes...would say that this is ...a CROCK!!!  But remember Granny Sykes was charged with running a drug business...or selling or something to that effect, I believe it is ( correct me if I am wrong).  I have always said from the beginning...it has to do with drugs, and I firmly believe that GrGranny Sykes and T Neves are both involved. 

Forgive me if I am behind and this has already been cleared up.  I didn't think GGranny Sykes had any drug convictions.  The only grandmother who had a drug conviction that I saw was Crystal's mother.  Am I correct?

I believe you are correct.

Here are the first few lines of Marie's law record:
SHEFFIELD, NANCY MARIE
1997-07-28 1 ARREST REPORT - POSSESSION OF CANNABIS, POSSESSION WITN
1997-07-28 1 INTENT TO SELL OR DELIVER, MAINTAINING A DRUG DWELLING,
1997-07-28 1 POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
1997-07-28 1 BOND SET AT $3,016.
1997-07-28 2 AFFIDAVIT OF INSOLVENCY

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1191 on: September 22, 2009, 03:47:54 PM »

Anyone have any ideas?
jmo but a made bed would be evidence that it was not slept in dry dirty clothes in washer would mean no laundry had been done pink shirt found in pile that haleigh was supposedly wearing etc etc i guess at this point just small stuff like that either because that's all the eviidence they ave or they have a lot more better evidence that they are just not telling us about which is also a huge possibility
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1192 on: September 22, 2009, 03:49:21 PM »

Thank you so much for clarifying this for us.  I know this case is confusing enough, but we should try to keep what few facts we have clear FatCat Lurker.  

While I am at it, a few other things have me troubled.

Who said, that Ron said that the bed was made?  If nobody slept in the bed, where was Jr sleeping?

Who said, that Ron said that dirty laundry was in the dryer?  

We all know that rumors spread...especially in a small town...passed from one to another...so if the family isn't talking...or LE isn't talking...how do we know these things are indeed fact?

Not trying to be difficult, but this type of speculating doesn't get you anywhere.  We need facts from LE...not hearsay from druggies.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1193 on: September 22, 2009, 03:49:52 PM »

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1194 on: September 22, 2009, 03:51:24 PM »

Hi all,

In the 911 call that night from Misty/Ron, I know there were some things said that was hard to understand.  I've read in two other forums now that Ron supposedly is heard saying:  "we're f--k'd...!"  Has anyone in here heard that on the 911 call?   

i def did not hear that but what you or others may have mistook for that is the part where he says y-da-fucd-you-let-em-take-her the begiining part of that sounds kind of similar with his accent
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1195 on: September 22, 2009, 03:52:25 PM »

ignore the bolding, done by me - i tried to bold the whole thing but only a piece of it bolded.

Thank you for asking TJ that burning question.  Now it is really a mystery because if it was nothing why not say?

anyone notice that its reported in the transcript that Haleigh was last seen inside the residence 1 - 1 1/2 hours previously?
yup which makes it 2 or 2:30 am as last being seen
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1196 on: September 22, 2009, 03:56:27 PM »

Hi all,

i def did not hear that but what you or others may have mistook for that is the part where he says y-da-fucd-you-let-em-take-her the begiining part of that sounds kind of similar with his accent

yeah I never heard the we're f'ed part, But I heard him Yelling Haleigh's name at the very beginning and I heard the above Penny for your thoughts is talking about also. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1197 on: September 22, 2009, 03:56:33 PM »

yup which makes it 2 or 2:30 am as last being seen

Yeah, we discussed that with confusion when that transcript was released many moons ago.

We still have no idea why that was stated.

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1198 on: September 22, 2009, 03:59:31 PM »

Thank you so much for clarifying this for us.  I know this case is confusing enough, but we should try to keep what few facts we have clear FatCat Lurker.  

Who said, that Ron said that the bed was made?  If nobody slept in the bed, where was Jr sleeping?

We all know that rumors spread...especially in a small town...passed from one to another...so if the family isn't talking...or LE isn't talking...how do we know these things are indeed fact?

Not trying to be difficult, but this type of speculating doesn't get you anywhere.  We need facts from LE...not hearsay from druggies.

well we've heard ron say she was doing laundry that night that is a fact
we've heard her claim to be washing a blanket because it smelled like pee that is a fact
we've heard sykes say she brought over clean clothes that is a fact
i'm not sure where the no detergent came from
but as far as i'm concerned i've always blown off dirty clothes in the dryer (if true) to be that her lil lazy azz didn't want to look bad if sykes came in during her visit or the ac guy to be stepping all over them... kind of like the dirty dishes in the oven thing that was discussed ere b4
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1199 on: September 22, 2009, 04:03:18 PM »

I hear you - I get tired of of trying to repeat the facts - the few we do know in this case.  I saw that about GGMS and drugs and thought Com'on the only charge she has is Harrassment calls to that Belcher woman IIRC.  But than it got turned into something to do with the custody issue so I just give up and I'm pretty sure that's not true.   

I've been chasing down where we got Ron's cell pings info from and can only find TJ Hart's stuff and I swear he had a link to a news article with his article with LE's Statement about Ron's phone pings and poof it's gone.  Unfortunatly all we have is stuff from TJ Hart, Tim Miller, Art Harris, Cobra, Kim Picazio etc.  Little from LE. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.