May 03, 2024, 09:23:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #110 2/25/09 - 2/27/09  (Read 231623 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: February 26, 2009, 10:34:02 AM »

OT here, but a developing fetus need high protein for the brain to develop properly. I would rethink what I was giving up for Lent at this time.

The "experts" got on a kick when my 13 year old was an infant that you should only give your infant skim milk.  My pediatrician even said that was a good plan. I refused. I kept him on whole milk because in school, we were taught that infant's brains need high fat and high protein to develop properly. About 5 years later they found out that their stupid idea had caused a lot of ADD children because of the low fat in the milk.

Dolce, I would not take that chance........
Thanks guys for all the helpful info.  I just called the job site telling hubs I need him to call the doctor for me to see if this "diet change" is right.  (If I do it he will think I am ganging up on him...boys!  Better to let him find out for himself.)

With my second one, my doctor actually had me eat almost nothing but meat, eggs, and salads. I only gained 12 lbs and he was/is very healthy. I was out of the country a lot at the time and my doctor felt like that was the "safest" route because of food poisoning in many third world countries.  I had to have the meat well done (which I hate) wash the lettuce myself before eating and I only ate boiled eggs, but since I love steak I did not mind at all. I was never sick and many of the others traveling with me did get sick.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #741 on: February 26, 2009, 10:37:20 AM »

Forget hitting him with the book, why not try a shovel instead?
That's right, he gave you the choice of meat or chocolate? Normally, I'd say a pregnant woman should eat all the meat they can stand.....but if the other maybe give up was chocolate? I feel safe in speaking for the group in saying "Oh, hell no! Can't have our Dolce without her chocolate!"
  I do not own a shovel!!   
Borrow the neighbor's.
  (Way to stay on topic JSM!!)

I will ask the lawn care guys when they come...
  I'm trying really hard to stay on topic.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: February 26, 2009, 10:38:29 AM »

Good Morning Fellow Primates!

All these talking heads who say this will not be a slam dunk for the prosecution forget one thing...

The average juror has common sense!

Us monkeys know the truth because we have been following the evidence.  Once the jury learns what we already know, how can they come to any other conclusion?

Put a fork in her, she's done!

Hopefully the jury will hear a lot more then we have. Remember,there are people that have heard what we have,yet continue to send her money in jail and have sympathy for her since she has been so wrongly accused.. Not all people have the common sense they should or that us monkeys do, THAT is what scares me. Bradley McGee's egg donor has done her not even adequate amount of time, went on to have another child that has shown signs of abuse and she still has that child as far as I have found. She should have gotten LWOP. but her age and claims of herself being abused got her a light sentence.

Well doesn't the fact that complete strangers are sending her money and showing sympathy for her, prove that not everyone believes she's guilty (atleast not yet)? How then can the defense claim that everyone has convicted her already?? Why need the change of venue when it's obvious that some out there don't automatically think she's guilty??? Anyone?

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: February 26, 2009, 10:40:35 AM »

Forget hitting him with the book, why not try a shovel instead?
That's right, he gave you the choice of meat or chocolate? Normally, I'd say a pregnant woman should eat all the meat they can stand.....but if the other maybe give up was chocolate? I feel safe in speaking for the group in saying "Oh, hell no! Can't have our Dolce without her chocolate!"
  I do not own a shovel!!   
Borrow the neighbor's.
  (Way to stay on topic JSM!!)

I will ask the lawn care guys when they come...
  I'm trying really hard to stay on topic.

I think I get more resonses & replies when I stay OFF topic! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: February 26, 2009, 10:41:39 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys..

Morgan, Zitnick, etal. need to get a judge to sign a court oder to obtain tax returns for George & Spindy as well as Casey for each year since Caylee's birth.  Find out who is claiming whom as a dependent and look for the Child Care Credits.  To claim any child care credits, taxpayers must list the provider's name and SS# or for a business, the Federal ID#.  This can absolutely "prove" there never was a nanny, KC never was employed and the Ants are FOS!

I believe Morgan will find that George and Spindy claimed both Caylee and Casey as dependents since they provided more than 50% of their support and slore never had income in excess of $3500 per year.  I also believe there will be no claim for a child care credit because there never was anyone being paid to watch Caylee!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: February 26, 2009, 10:42:34 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

Brand new post in the Fashion forum, in case anyone's interested! I'm kinda obsessed with Victoria's Secret! 

Waiting for documents!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #746 on: February 26, 2009, 10:44:23 AM »

I'm sure there are many people who automatically don't believe Casey is guilty. And as far as money being put in her account, that is not that uncommon, many high profile people through the years, people have put money in the commissary for them. And one thing I have seen over the years of following cases/trials, there is no such thing as a slam dunk, never.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: February 26, 2009, 10:45:32 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

Brand new post in the Fashion forum, in case anyone's interested! I'm kinda obsessed with Victoria's Secret! 

Waiting for documents!!! 

Hi Monken, Good Morning to you!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: February 26, 2009, 10:46:27 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys..

Morgan, Zitnick, etal. need to get a judge to sign a court oder to obtain tax returns for George & Spindy as well as Casey for each year since Caylee's birth.  Find out who is claiming whom as a dependent and look for the Child Care Credits.  To claim any child care credits, taxpayers must list the provider's name and SS# or for a business, the Federal ID#.  This can absolutely "prove" there never was a nanny, KC never was employed and the Ants are FOS!

I believe Morgan will find that George and Spindy claimed both Caylee and Casey as dependents since they provided more than 50% of their support and slore never had income in excess of $3500 per year.  I also believe there will be no claim for a child care credit because there never was anyone being paid to watch Caylee!
Good point, I'm sure there will be no claim for child care, unless you can do that for an invisible child care provider.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: February 26, 2009, 10:47:34 AM »

Did anyone save the ustream video of the court hearing yesterday??? Or, can you give me a link.  I watched it, but want to go review it again.  Also, still looking for a Mike Galanos video.

Thanks,

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #750 on: February 26, 2009, 10:47:48 AM »

I'm sure there are many people who automatically don't believe Casey is guilty. And as far as money being put in her account, that is not that uncommon, many high profile people through the years, people have put money in the commissary for them. And one thing I have seen over the years of following cases/trials, there is no such thing as a slam dunk, never.

That's true and sobering. O.J. Simpson? In my mind, that should have been a slam dunk -- a 360 slam dunk. It didn't turn out that way.

Let's just hope this case goes the way most of us believe and pray it should. Casey needs to spend the rest of her life in prison for murder.

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: February 26, 2009, 10:48:03 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

Waiting for documents!!! 
Now I hate to tell you this, but Victoria's Secret's profits are in the toilet, looks like women are buying $5.99 bras at Walmart.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: February 26, 2009, 10:48:49 AM »

Did anyone save the ustream video of the court hearing yesterday??? Or, can you give me a link.  I watched it, but want to go review it again.  Also, still looking for a Mike Galanos video.

Thanks,
Sorry I don't have it and would like to see it also.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #753 on: February 26, 2009, 10:48:52 AM »

Good Morning, and if it is true the Anthonys are going on a cruise, my first thought was man overboard. And tofu and those awful burgers that are made with no meat just dirt, weeds and assorted vegetables, they should be outlawed.

sorry, behind as usual. are ya'll serious about the A's & the cruise? or are ya'll messing around? tia.

wendi
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: February 26, 2009, 10:49:18 AM »

I agree NR, but the defense wants everyone to believe that KC's already been convicted through the media, therefore she could never get a fair trial. Unfortunately many famouse murderers "meet" and marry people while they are in prison. It seems the more notorious the murderer, the more likely they will find someone while imprisoned!! But the defense wants everyone to think "poor KC, no one likes her, no one likes her lawyers", they've just cried and blamed everyone else for all their "problems" (for lack of a better word)!

RIP Sweet Puppy
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #755 on: February 26, 2009, 10:50:04 AM »

Boo, hate to put you on the spot my furry friend, but do you have Mr. Morgan's email that you could forward him these videos?  I think it would really help his case as it shows George recently in front of the cameras, along with Conway...and they claim they have not been in front of the cameras at all.......bah!!

ok so as recently as Feb 15 this "distressed" George was on Whoraldo??? 

Lies!

I remember you, Caylee.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: February 26, 2009, 10:51:38 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys..

Good point, I'm sure there will be no claim for child care, unless you can do that for an invisible child care provider.
This will be interesting to find out..........
Maybe LE has already.....and casey's showing she hadn't filed because she wasn't working....
I don't know if this is going to make much of a difference, only showing  that she lied again.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: February 26, 2009, 10:54:01 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

Waiting for documents!!! 

Hi Monken, Good Morning to you!!

Hey, Quiet!!  We're still waiting for doc., I see! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: February 26, 2009, 10:56:27 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

Waiting for documents!!! 
Now I hate to tell you this, but Victoria's Secret's profits are in the toilet, looks like women are buying $5.99 bras at Walmart.

You don't say  I have a few of those! Check out their site; it's much more than undies! 

Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: February 26, 2009, 10:56:29 AM »

Good Morning, and if it is true the Anthonys are going on a cruise, my first thought was man overboard. And tofu and those awful burgers that are made with no meat just dirt, weeds and assorted vegetables, they should be outlawed.

sorry, behind as usual. are ya'll serious about the A's & the cruise? or are ya'll messing around? tia.

wendi
Wendi, all I can tell you is a poster on another forum saw that info on the Sentinel web site, I didn't go to see if it was there, but she claims she read it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.