May 15, 2024, 09:32:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #153 12/09/09 - 12/16/09  (Read 410182 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: December 11, 2009, 12:53:11 PM »

I'm beginning to believe that Dominic Casey really must know everything.

BET ON IT!

Why else would he and everyone around him be working so feverishly to NOT have him talk?

I say when he figures out his dirty laundry is going to be aired anyway, he is not going to want to take the fall to help out the woman who dumped him, the couple who stiffed him, the lawyer he quit, the lawyer who stiffed him, and the murderess who stiffed him and put him in this mess in the first place. He will talk. If he does not, I am positive he has been paid by someone, or will be.

No wonder he looks as though he drinks industrial strength beverages.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: December 11, 2009, 12:54:48 PM »

Question.................... I'm not 100% convinced that a 2 year old could have pulled off 3 pieces of tightly applied industrial duct tape. What do you guys think?

(Ohh, I can just see Monkeys from all over the country heading for the duct tape, now!)

Hey ya CBB

What I think is that even a toddler could have fought the application but in the end would have exhausted any attempt - as far as removing industrial duct tape after its application, extremely difficult if not impossible even if still conscious.   Then again, this just drives the fact home that there is absolutely NO reason whatsoever unless malicious to put industrial  strengthen duct tape over a child's nose and mouth

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: December 11, 2009, 12:56:09 PM »

You know, I've about had it with the defense argument that no one can visit Casey. That's BS! They can visit......... the defense just doesn't trust Casey won't show her true colors again and again, and that AIN'T good for the jury pool!

And.....wouldn't they want it to be seen that they are supporting her...letting people see them say I love you??  As you say...pure BS

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #903 on: December 11, 2009, 12:56:50 PM »

Long, stupid story, but a friend and I were joking, fooling around once on a car trip............. one of those boredom induced giggle fests, and he got in the glove department and duct taped my head to the headrest ( I know, I know.......... you just had to be there). I have to tell you, I really struggled to get free! I'm not sure Caylee could have pulled the tape off.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: December 11, 2009, 12:57:18 PM »

Mike Brooks was just saying there is NOTHIGN stopping any of the Ants going to jail to visits Casey.  They all showed their support during the memorial and asked the public to show their support by writing her.  They do not have to talk about the case, they can go in and talk about 100 things other than the case just to show they support her. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #905 on: December 11, 2009, 12:57:36 PM »

Reposting the link where Casey gets emotional................... pizzed and then crying. Also, You can see Cindy file out of the courtroom followed closely by George. There's actually a parade of people leaving.

Hope to see you again soon, Landon!

http://www.wesh.com/news/21924382/detail.html
Thank-you, George better get himself together before the trial, this leaving in a huff crap is ridiculous.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: December 11, 2009, 12:58:15 PM »

I still can't get over how the Anthonys appear to consider themselves above the law.   Who are these people?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: December 11, 2009, 12:58:55 PM »

IMO Andrea Lyons is very unprofessional in both her appearance and presentation.  She stumbles on her words, waves her arms, and says uh and ummm a lot.  One would expect better from one of her experience.

But her appearance gives the impression of slovenliness. The style in which she wears her hair is completely inappropriate for the occasion and in fact, for her age.  She needed to have it colored as the grey roots were showing at the part.  IMO there is little, short of cosmetic surgery, which could make her attractive, but she could appear a bit more put together and her courtroom demeanor could use some improvement.

I never noticed before that Casey has little to no chin.  Maybe she lost it in jail.  All of her facial features are in the bottom quarter of her face.  Strange profile.  I know she can't help it, but when one is so evil it appears nothing about them is attractive. 

Now, now, babybear........    Don't tell me you've missed the latest fashion statement!    Goody Barrettes for the long gray haired, overweight and over 50 set, are really "in"!   

Oh!  I must be far behind in my understand of chic.  We need our departed resident fashion commentor to bring me up to speed.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: December 11, 2009, 12:59:46 PM »

I still can't get over how the Anthonys appear to consider themselves above the law.   Who are these people?

AZZES!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: December 11, 2009, 01:00:33 PM »

IMO Andrea Lyons is very unprofessional in both her appearance and presentation.  She stumbles on her words, waves her arms, and says uh and ummm a lot.  One would expect better from one of her experience.

But her appearance gives the impression of slovenliness. The style in which she wears her hair is completely inappropriate for the occasion and in fact, for her age.  She needed to have it colored as the grey roots were showing at the part.  IMO there is little, short of cosmetic surgery, which could make her attractive, but she could appear a bit more put together and her courtroom demeanor could use some improvement.

I never noticed before that Casey has little to no chin.  Maybe she lost it in jail.  All of her facial features are in the bottom quarter of her face.  Strange profile.  I know she can't help it, but when one is so evil it appears nothing about them is attractive. 

Now, now, babybear........    Don't tell me you've missed the latest fashion statement!    Goody Barrettes for the long gray haired, overweight and over 50 set, are really "in"!   

I wonder if she beeps when she backs up in the hall?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: December 11, 2009, 01:01:30 PM »

I want to know what that last discussion at the bench was about.....JS said something like, I'll see what can be done.  I got a feeling it was the defense asking for some concession for KC.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: December 11, 2009, 01:02:55 PM »

Does anyone know who the blonde woman in black and white, seated in the last row on the prosecution side, wearing black rimmed eyeglasses is?

She seemed to exchange info with Marinade Dave at the end of the hearing.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: December 11, 2009, 01:02:56 PM »

CBB - how did you get a picture of me

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: December 11, 2009, 01:03:28 PM »

Mike Brooks was just saying there is NOTHIGN stopping any of the Ants going to jail to visits Casey.  They all showed their support during the memorial and asked the public to show their support by writing her.  They do not have to talk about the case, they can go in and talk about 100 things other than the case just to show they support her. 

Precisely

Did anyone else catch the conversation between Casey & Lyons at the beginning of the hearing regarding someone giving Cindy tissues...I did and Casey was not all "I miss my mommie & want to see her" in that conversation AT ALL, in fact she seemed perturbed & the conversation rehearsed as to how they all were going to react today  (its at the very beginning).

The way Casey buried her head during Ashton's description was shame & knowing the jig was up (you can see her still being able to talk to the beast)

crazybabyborg
« Reply #914 on: December 11, 2009, 01:04:01 PM »

Oh!  I must be far behind in my understand of chic.  We need our departed resident fashion commentor to bring me up to speed.

Tell Sophia and Noah to bite their Mom's ankles and ask her! ( at 12 inches, that's all they can reach )      
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #915 on: December 11, 2009, 01:06:49 PM »

Okay almost nap time for me still watching trutv and can't tear myself away..I played hooky from work today..*evil grin*
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: December 11, 2009, 01:07:28 PM »

I wonder if she beeps when she backs up in the hall?

ONO  Oh No!  That is TOO Funny.  ROFL

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #917 on: December 11, 2009, 01:07:29 PM »

I own a couple of Goody barrettes too........... honest! I use them to wear my hair up, and try very hard to hide them once they're in! I'm just too old for pig tails. I look a little too much like the "pig" part  for it.   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: December 11, 2009, 01:08:54 PM »

G&C leaving court.  In the last image the woman with her arms crossed and looking mad looks like the woman from the cruise.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: December 11, 2009, 01:11:53 PM »

I own a couple of Goody barrettes too........... honest! I use them to wear my hair up, and try very hard to hide them once they're in! I'm just too old for pig tails. I look a little too much like the "pig" part  for it.   

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.