May 17, 2024, 12:21:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 230965 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1380 on: May 04, 2009, 10:26:15 PM »

snip HH:  Oh, a few of us already have, he is just a know-it-all wanna be, and I just wanted to help keep him from turning his websight into Art Harless, The bald Lies, but  instead of thnking me for pointing out something so one more rumor could get put to rest,he got on my butt because he gound out I knew who I said I did after he cantacted them and they told him also.......He needs to go find something to do besides interviewing all thes drugged up girls!!!!!  they are the only ones that would talk to him!!

oh yeah....I took just about everything that he said with a grain of salt...
I'm not sure what caused his fall from grace, but he is an Emmy Award winning journalist, I listened to him for years, he really took a tumble 
Im not either Rose, but when you post a comment directed at someone, and when they post back to you, I believe you should post ther answer as well, not deleat it,  especially when he now knows that the comment was true!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1381 on: May 04, 2009, 10:27:03 PM »

http://photobucket.com/images/misty%20croslin/

Hey look at the new pictures  on Misty's my space...........she is proud of her interview on the todays show,,,,,and why does she have Haleighs  chart from webslueths on her page........weird!!!!

Do you think someone made this my space page and not by Fibsty...
Come to think of it ....they must  have made it because now they have one for Ronald......

http://photobucket.com/images/ronald%20cummings/

Again, those are not myspace pages.

Simply search results from photobucket accounts.
Yea Cookie,   thats what we just said......I get it now,  someone else made them!!!

No. No one made them.

Those URLs are search results from photobucket.

Like when you do a google search.

I hope you understand Wink

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1382 on: May 04, 2009, 10:30:38 PM »

snip HH:  Oh, a few of us already have, he is just a know-it-all wanna be, and I just wanted to help keep him from turning his websight into Art Harless, The bald Lies, but  instead of thnking me for pointing out something so one more rumor could get put to rest,he got on my butt because he gound out I knew who I said I did after he cantacted them and they told him also.......He needs to go find something to do besides interviewing all thes drugged up girls!!!!!  they are the only ones that would talk to him!!

I'm not sure what caused his fall from grace, but he is an Emmy Award winning journalist, I listened to him for years, he really took a tumble 
Im not either Rose, but when you post a comment directed at someone, and when they post back to you, I believe you should post ther answer as well, not deleat it,  especially when he now knows that the comment was true!!!
I agree, it's a shame that he behaves that way, he is probably very bitter about his career, would be my guess.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1383 on: May 04, 2009, 10:31:05 PM »

Hey look at the new pictures  on Misty's my space...........she is proud of her interview on the todays show,,,,,and why does she have Haleighs  chart from webslueths on her page........weird!!!!

Come to think of it ....they must  have made it because now they have one for Ronald......

Yea Cookie,   thats what we just said......I get it now,  someone else made them!!!

errrr....I was not involved in this stack or quote at all....wasn't me....

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1384 on: May 04, 2009, 10:31:06 PM »

No. No one made them.

Those URLs are search results from photobucket.

Like when you do a google search.

I hope you understand Wink
I sorta do, I dont know much about posting pictures and yall all knowthat......lol    but I think I understand what you are saying!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1385 on: May 04, 2009, 10:39:20 PM »

Oh Heck,,,,,,now the qoute stack is even bigger..........lalallalaalallalla......I had nothing to do with it!! nah not me..............Cookie did it...................not me......

^^^^ I blame Art Harris and Ron and Misty for the quote stack getting so big!  Monkey Devil!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1386 on: May 04, 2009, 10:40:39 PM »

Take a look at the first photo.  There is a couple and a girl, also Ron, Crystal & Haleigh, looks to be about 3-6 mos old.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1387 on: May 04, 2009, 10:44:04 PM »

Grama...good catch...I didn't even notice that in that photo...that would be Haleigh wouldn't it?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1388 on: May 04, 2009, 10:44:05 PM »

Take a look at the first photo.  There is a couple and a girl, also Ron, Crystal & Haleigh, looks to be about 3-6 mos old.
Yea Gama I saw this before, I think she is Savanna, and is suppose to be one of Crystals cousins or something...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1389 on: May 04, 2009, 10:45:08 PM »

Must have been his bald untruthiness!

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1390 on: May 04, 2009, 10:47:09 PM »

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1391 on: May 04, 2009, 10:47:53 PM »

alagary...I mostly assume that everyone is a girl too unless I am specifically told or like Edward and Rob and a few others... You know what they say about assuming....

I took it as Janice thanking the ones that commented this morning.  I think the ones that commented this morning were ladies.  ::oh, was that me? am I a lady too? oh my gosh! me too???::::   Wink

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1392 on: May 04, 2009, 10:50:19 PM »

alagary...I mostly assume that everyone is a girl too unless I am specifically told or like Edward and Rob and a few others... You know what they say about assuming....

I took it as Janice thanking the ones that commented this morning.  I think the ones that commented this morning were ladies.  ::oh, was that me? am I a lady too? oh my gosh! me too???::::   Wink

you too I think! 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1393 on: May 04, 2009, 10:50:29 PM »

Yea,  and he sure dont wanna give anybody else any credit so when he says send him a e-mail and he will give you credit if it turns out to be true,   dont beleive him...he willl just wait a few days or hours and then post it as his own!!!!!!!!

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1394 on: May 04, 2009, 10:53:13 PM »

Oh Heck,,,,,,now the qoute stack is even bigger..........lalallalaalallalla......I had nothing to do with it!! nah not me..............Cookie did it...................not me......

^^^^ I blame Art Harris and Ron and Misty for the quote stack getting so big!  Monkey Devil!

Now thats funny cookie.....
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1395 on: May 04, 2009, 11:03:11 PM »

Click on cranky crankerson's name and then click haleigh cummings and there will be more of her when she was a baby
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1396 on: May 04, 2009, 11:06:24 PM »

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Haleigh%20Cummings/

link above to cranky crankersons photobucket It Has baby photos of haleigh.
rosebud
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1397 on: May 04, 2009, 11:15:19 PM »

Brandi, I answered you.You are a sweeheart. Thnk You an angelic monkey
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1398 on: May 04, 2009, 11:22:56 PM »

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Haleigh%20Cummings/

link above to cranky crankersons photobucket It Has baby photos of haleigh.

that was interesting...how did you find that? some of you are so clever on computer stuff..I am not very savvy ....

does anyone know if Crystal is still getting Ron Jr. every 2 weeks as it was before? I would think that if it was court ordered, she should still get her visitation rights...Is Chloe still with her where ever she is staying?

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1399 on: May 04, 2009, 11:29:19 PM »

I found it when looking at the link that Higher Hopes posted.  I have seen that persons photobucket before though, she has added more stuff.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.