May 17, 2024, 03:48:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #802 2/21/09 - 2/25/09  (Read 213856 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: February 21, 2009, 08:15:04 PM »

Would someone please post a picture of this John Silvetti?Is it one of these guys? TIA

http://forensicthoughtprints.com/aruba/default.html

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: February 21, 2009, 08:18:48 PM »

I have been reading along trying to figure out what was going on in aruba and it has ben very confusing.  I think I finally understand what may have happened. My question now is what was the response by the FBI after this information was presented to them?
No response????? Should I not be asking questions...I'll move along?

I'm currently not aware of a response Dottie.
TY
(not the FBI themselves).
The FBI will never comment on an on-going investigation. In fact, I'm pretty sure it was Aruba itself that told us the FBI did not make a match with the fabric sample they sent in

To further elaborate, consider this scenario:
Aruba retrieved blue fabric material in a cage they were searching for in the ocean...
They send a blue tarp-like material to the FBI to be tested for a match..
The test results come back negative...
Aruba justifies to the world that the tests came back negative...
Guess so...Need the correct material to test...No brainer...
As advisors, the FBI's hands may be tied...
Their denial, early on, was deliberate and planned...
Remember...This is not amateur hour...
There are many intelligent (and well paid) authors to the corruption script...
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: February 21, 2009, 08:19:56 PM »

Would someone please post a picture of this John Silvetti?Is it one of these guys? TIA

I do not see Silvetti in any pic. The author of the journal (Hodges) is shown with Tim Miller. The author only mentions the Silvetti group as the owner of the Persistence.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #203 on: February 21, 2009, 08:21:18 PM »

Tamikosmom -

We(I) had better join stackaholics anonymous...

BUCKSHOT
There's a meeting tonight...up at my cabin in the backwoods

Uncle Bubba and cousin Larry the Cable guy may show up too....
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #204 on: February 21, 2009, 08:21:44 PM »

I have been reading along trying to figure out what was going on in aruba and it has ben very confusing.  I think I finally understand what may have happened. My question now is what was the response by the FBI after this information was presented to them?

My opinion...
They could only test what was given to them...
They were denied "official participation" status...
This has never been/will never be a transparent investigation...

The answer and validation to this question:
"How do human remains / fabric turn into tarp material"

Is the same answer as to the following question:
"How does blood turn into chocolate"

Aruba has special "on the spot" forensic abilities...
Combined with a magic wand, that magically disappears things...

So it would be up to the FBI to pressure the ALE and dispute their findings?  Was the fabric the only thing sent to FBI?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: February 21, 2009, 08:24:47 PM »

Dottie,

I don't have a link handy, but I do think I remember that either Kermit or Jen told us that Kyle was questioned by the FBI after the Freebirds sent the information in.

Yes ... Kermit did state in a post that it was the FBI who contacted Kyle Kingman and called him in for questioning after a compilation document was sent to them by the Natalee's Freebirds.

I am looking for the post.  I have it saved somewhere.  While look for this I came across the following.

Hey ... even if the words of Kyle Kingman's post were taken out of context ... they have the ability to stand alone and relate John Silvetti's participation in the finale to the great Aruban coverup.  However ... it was confirmed that those words were not taken out of context.

Janet

+++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - EMAIL TO KERMIT

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 -
« Reply #540 on: December 19, 2008, 06:15:18 PM »

Kyle sent me this today

Kermit,

You and the others agreed to a statement of confidentiality and nondisclosure at FB.  Before I posted any information, I posted a copyright notice at the very start which disallowed ANY and ALL of my posts, intellectual property, or pictures to leave the spot they were posted.  Everyone, including yourself, acknowledged this affirmatively. A lawyer said that ownership of that posted material cannot be transferred by a general claim of copyright such as a claim made on the front page of a website, or even by verbal consent. Written agreement, meaning a signed agreement, is required for the post to be owned by the site owner. Without a signed agreement, the poster owns the post. I did not give you permission, which I have stated many times when you were in violation. While the rest agreed, you violated this legal agreement repeatedly.  You have taken many of my posts, snipped what you wanted to put them into your context, and then shared them in a public forum.  The "public domain" notion only applies where someone has copyright ownership over the work in the first case and that ownership has lapsed. In that case, all posts can be freely reproduced by anyone, anywhere, without violating copyright law. However, this is clearly not the case.

I will state this with absolute clarity so there is no misunderstanding:
I have confirmed with the FBI on multiple instances that they have had possession of the ROV videos since very early on. I personally didn't send the ROV footage to them because another project lead had already at the first opportunity while we were still in Aruba. I sent all of the ROV screen shots directly to the FBI the day they were acquired.

I also got confirmation back in February by Tim Trahan who was in constant contact with Beth during the search that she indeed had all the information including the statements and has seen the ROV videos. I personally confirmed all of this with the senior FBI agent in charge of the investigation as well as given him my personal account of all that I witnessed and knew. They have this on record.  Birmingham is not the office in charge.

The information you have been spreading is not only inaccurate and a violation of a non-disclosure, it is slanderous and spreading misinformation. The damage it has done to my professional relationship with J. Silvetti is incalculable which has a direct effect on my ability to provide for my family, which includes my daughter named after Natalee.

I have neither publicly responded to your provocative antics, or retaliated with personal attacks in response to yours. I also have never threatened you as you publicly claimed.

I recently asked the senior FBI agent in charge how I should handle this situation which you have incited.   I thought his response was terrific. He replied: "Just sit back and keep quiet.  Kermit doesn't matter".

So this is exactly what I've done. I wrote this letter to you as a gesture of courtesy in hopes it would save you from further embarrassment from those who actually know something about this case.  I'm not referring to myself, rather the family and lead investigators who are out legitimately investigating this case in pursuit of justice right to the top.

Sincerely,
 Kyle

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4246.msg592482;topicseen#msg592482

klassend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 -
« Reply #411 on: December 30, 2008, 06:53:44 PM »

Sent to me by Natalee's Freebirds:

Please feel free (if you'd like) to post this at your board.

During the journey of the Persistence to Aruba, Kyle reached out and emailed with us.  During that time, one of the questions posed to him was regarding protocol if/when Natalee's remains were found.

Kyle's response was that he was unsure, but felt that would be settled before the search began.

The cautions were given to him about the lack of integrity on the part of Aruba's law enforcement, prosecutor's office, and its judiciary.

Contact with Kyle continued throughout the duration of the search by the Persistence.

Once back home, Kyle asked us for our help.  He was very concerned about the activities that transpired during their search - specifically surrounding the find of the fishing cage and its contents.  Kyle wanted our help in presenting this information in a factual way, to then be given to Natalee's family. 

This was March 18, 2008.  At that time, Kyle assured us he had just recently sent the images from the Dec 30th and Jan 7th dives to the FBI, but had never received a response from them.

We later found that to be false.

Also at that time, Beth's brother saw the images Kyle had shared with us - but none of the detail he shared later.

We compiled the images Kyle presented us, along with his opinions and the facts surrounding the sequence of events regarding that fishing cage.  Kyle stated he would be getting in touch with Beth Holloway.

We later found out that never happened.

At this time, Kyle shared with us the broadcast networks he had approached in February, in an attempt to sell these images to the highest bidder.

This didn't concern us greatly at that time - as we were under the impression US law enforcement and Natalee's family had already been made aware of their find.

Approximately May 2008 Kyle began dodging questions for details (we had asked for names of Aruban police and divers to be included in our documentation of these events), hedging on moving forward with this, and then he completely disappeared from our board.

During that time, we learned Kyle had never contacted Beth, or Dave, or the FBI with this information.

We put our original plan into motion - that of presenting this information in a clear and concise manner, and we sent it to Beth Holloway.

Beth was disturbed, needed time to digest the information, and wanted to share it with someone she trusts.

When Tim Miller was returning to Aruba this past fall, Beth gave us permission to release this information publicly.

At that point, we gave it to John Kelly, Carmen Adams with the FBI, and got it ready for public consumption.

The next step was to publish this information at our blog.

One of our members felt we were betraying Kyle in doing so, contacted him, and he re-surfaced at our site with threats of litigation against us - stating this was his "intellectual property" and we could not use it.

That of course concerned us greatly - as none of us could afford to be sued.

He also stated at that time, Luis Shaefer had just recently sold the rights of the video of these images to a broadcast company for the purposes of a documentary.

We contacted legal counsel and were advised to keep our distance from any Persistence crew member, in the face of potential obstruction/accessory charges.

At this point, one of our members decided to brace for the possibility of civil litigation, resigned from our membership to protect it from same, and posted what he knows to be factual at SM.

Kyle did tell us human remains were found in that fish cage.

Kyle did tell us about John Silvetti's intent to open an office on the island of Aruba, to enable him ease in conducting business in South America, and Aruba.

Kyle also told us of John's absolute refusal to give that fish cage and its contents any credence - before even it was inspected on Jan 7th.

Kyle told us in no uncertain terms that Tim Miller and Dateline were abruptly removed from the Persistence on Dec 30, resulting in only Persistence crew being aboard between that date and the Jan 7 dive of the Arubans.

Nothing that was posted at SM by kermit was incorrect, out of context, or in any way false.

Regards,

Former Natalee's Freebirds Administrator

Natalee and her family deserve justice - and we will not let up until they have it!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg603349#msg603349

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: February 21, 2009, 08:24:55 PM »

I do not see Silvetti in any pic. The author of the journal (Hodges) is shown with Tim Miller. The author only mentions the Silvetti group as the owner of the Persistence.

This one?http://www.blogvandaag.nl/data/media//db_images/big/38171.jpg

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: February 21, 2009, 08:27:16 PM »

Yes.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: February 21, 2009, 08:28:27 PM »

Kyle

"I recently asked the senior FBI agent in charge how I should handle this situation which you have incited.   I thought his response was terrific. He replied: "Just sit back and keep quiet.  Kermit doesn't matter".

Kyle's worried about a Muppet!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: February 21, 2009, 08:29:05 PM »

Klaas ... mods

Could somebody please highlight in red the following portion of Kyle Kingman's email to Kermit in my previous post.

I personally confirmed all of this with the senior FBI agent in charge of the investigation as well as given him my personal account of all that I witnessed and knew. They have this on record.  Birmingham is not the office in charge.

Thank you.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: February 21, 2009, 08:29:30 PM »

Yes.

http://www.blogvandaag.nl/data/media//db_images/big/38171.jpg

I just noticed in that pic -- the Persistence is flying the Aruban flag. Is that proper for an American ship???

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: February 21, 2009, 08:30:42 PM »

My opinion...

So it would be up to the FBI to pressure the ALE and dispute their findings?  Was the fabric the only thing sent to FBI?

Sounds good...But give me your thoughts on how that would be accomplished...
According to Aruba, this is an active investigation...
They are still trying to exhaust all avenues in this case...
Only one problem, though...
The lead prosecutor is set to step down from his position...
Another will take his place and have to be re-acquainted with the case...
Is this well-timed or coincidental? You be the judge...
Nothing new @ SM...Nothing is a surprise...
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: February 21, 2009, 08:31:09 PM »

Yes.

I just noticed in that pic -- the Persistence is flying the Aruban flag. Is that proper for an American ship???

Great eyes Wreck!Onw would think you'd be flying the American flag?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: February 21, 2009, 08:31:10 PM »

Yes.

Thankyou Wreck.....

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: February 21, 2009, 08:35:06 PM »

Yes.

Fitting for a turn coat..Sad

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: February 21, 2009, 08:37:02 PM »

Kyle

"I recently asked the senior FBI agent in charge how I should handle this situation which you have incited.   I thought his response was terrific. He replied: "Just sit back and keep quiet.  Kermit doesn't matter".

Kyle ... you just do not get it.

it was not not Kermit who incited anything.  It was your words that exposed John Silvetti's betrayal to Natalee Holloway and her family.

Take personal responsibility.

Janet

_____

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #216 on: February 21, 2009, 08:39:40 PM »

My opinion...

Sounds good...But give me your thoughts on how that would be accomplished...
According to Aruba, this is an active investigation...
They are still trying to exhaust all avenues in this case...
Only one problem, though...
The lead prosecutor is set to step down from his position...
Another will take his place and have to be re-acquainted with the case...
Is this well-timed or coincidental? You be the judge...
Nothing new @ SM...Nothing is a surprise...

Thanks for all the info...things are much clearer now. All the work that has been done here is amazing!!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: February 21, 2009, 08:43:00 PM »

Kyle

Kyle ... you just do not get it.

it was not not Kermit who incited anything.  It was your words that exposed John Silvetti's betrayal to Natalee Holloway and her family.

Take personal responsibility.

Janet

He still doesn't understand that the FBI doesn't care about Kermit.They are concerned with what was done out in those waters!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #218 on: February 21, 2009, 08:44:03 PM »

Yes.

Great eyes Wreck!Onw would think you'd be flying the American flag?
I don't like seeing the aruba flag on the persistence, but...
It is traditionally accepted to fly the Host nation's flag while in there territorial waters.
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeohzt4/Seaflags/customs/law.html#foreign

Foreign Flags on U.S. Ships
Courtesy Ensigns

Many countries require either as a matter law or of customary practice that foreign vessels in their territorial waters display the host country's flag.  This flag is known as a "courtesy ensign."  When a host country has a merchant ensign that differs from its national flag used ashore, it is the merchant ensign that is displayed as the courtesy ensign.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: February 21, 2009, 08:46:35 PM »

Why am I not surprised?

The chain of custody of the contents of the trap/cage which involved only Arubas ... tells me where John Silvetti was bowing to.  The flying of the Aruban flag was very fitting.

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle
:  I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.