May 15, 2024, 05:09:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 379687 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: September 19, 2008, 12:14:59 AM »

Oh about Padilla he said himself they were coming down just to get what he said on the record...About the script or whatever...he may know something I am sure he has talked to everyone on those records..But what about what he said about the female bodyguard how her lawyer advised her not to talk to LE because she may be charged

I didn't quite understand that exchange at all.  If she was told something by Casey, why would she have to "lawer up"?  Unless she told LE one thing, and now she is changing her story too?????

This case gets weirder every day.  Makes my head spin.

IMO it's like he feeds people just enough so he can come back the next day...The big bombshell, DNA, LEE who knows anymore

They never did search the Anthony's back yard again, now did they?

I got the impression LE was very unhappy with him for bailing her out and weren't about to give him the time a day.  Maybe they didn't, then had to - reason why they had to fly all the way out to LA?

I personally think it is to get his statement on tape and go see this Hawkins guy.....I am sure he has heard things whether it be from being in the lawyers office or from them coming in the RV if he really knew anything I think he would have told right away but for this women body guard to get a lawyer that is weird

Maybe she illegally bugged the Anthony house?

She is an atty.  Doubtful that she would put her law license on the line.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: September 19, 2008, 12:15:50 AM »

Oh about Padilla he said himself they were coming down just to get what he said on the record...About the script or whatever...he may know something I am sure he has talked to everyone on those records..But what about what he said about the female bodyguard how her lawyer advised her not to talk to LE because she may be charged

I didn't quite understand that exchange at all.  If she was told something by Casey, why would she have to "lawer up"?  Unless she told LE one thing, and now she is changing her story too?????

IMO it's like he feeds people just enough so he can come back the next day...The big bombshell, DNA, LEE who knows anymore

I got the impression LE was very unhappy with him for bailing her out and weren't about to give him the time a day.  Maybe they didn't, then had to - reason why they had to fly all the way out to LA?

I personally think it is to get his statement on tape and go see this Hawkins guy.....I am sure he has heard things whether it be from being in the lawyers office or from them coming in the RV if he really knew anything I think he would have told right away but for this women body guard to get a lawyer that is weird

whi is an attorney the female bodyguard from LP
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: September 19, 2008, 12:16:46 AM »

who is an attorney the female bodyguard from LP
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #443 on: September 19, 2008, 12:17:13 AM »

I wonder if Casey knew of those punks that were there last nite.  They seemed to be around her age. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: September 19, 2008, 12:18:33 AM »

I  dont know My  but there is action on the stalker cam right now....more people starting to walk by........uhoh   someone hide cindy's  bat and george's water hose...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: September 19, 2008, 12:18:41 AM »

I believe so.  I could be mistaken, but I thought that was said.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: September 19, 2008, 12:18:43 AM »

I wonder if Casey knew of those punks that were there last nite.  They seemed to be around her age. 

I really can't believe she said that LOL
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #447 on: September 19, 2008, 12:18:50 AM »

who is an attorney the female bodyguard from LP

Did anyone actually understand what LP was talking about in reference to the female bodyguard?  Why did she retain a lawyer?
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: September 19, 2008, 12:19:40 AM »

Oh I never heard that but if she was an attorney why would she hire an attorney about what she knew or heard??
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: September 19, 2008, 12:20:07 AM »

Yikes    someone is in front of the cam right now....whewww   scared me  lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #450 on: September 19, 2008, 12:20:14 AM »

I think the guys (and maybe some of the girls) were jilted lovers.  They have probably thrown lots of money at her in the past.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #451 on: September 19, 2008, 12:20:52 AM »

I actually agreed with her but I can't believe she said that either.  Did you see my post about going outside?
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: September 19, 2008, 12:21:53 AM »

I actually agreed with her but I can't believe she said that either.  Did you see my post about going outside?

No can you repost it ??? pleaseeee
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: September 19, 2008, 12:22:30 AM »

I think the guys (and maybe some of the girls) were jilted lovers.  They have probably thrown lots of money at her in the past.

lol wasnt't it like 23 cents???? I think they over paid!!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #454 on: September 19, 2008, 12:24:08 AM »

Oh I never heard that but if she was an attorney why would she hire an attorney about what she knew or heard??

Attorney's sometimes need attorney. Only a fool represents themselves. I wonder who Baez will hire. Oh, he will represent himself!  I can not stand that pompus a$$.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #455 on: September 19, 2008, 12:24:25 AM »

I don't know.  23 cents for a group thingy seems reasonable.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: September 19, 2008, 12:25:17 AM »

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: September 19, 2008, 12:25:41 AM »

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: September 19, 2008, 12:25:51 AM »

Still catching up here....perhaps they are returning tonight to get their change.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: September 19, 2008, 12:26:48 AM »

Still catching up here....perhaps they are returning tonight to get their change.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.