May 07, 2024, 08:47:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 291597 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #780 on: March 19, 2009, 06:49:13 PM »

On HLN, Attorney Kim P claims to have given DCF other photos, plus she claims that they have eyewitnesses,  even  some are members of the Cummings clan.

Could be then that these photos pale in comparison to the others given DCF.  These don't look (to me) like a child has been abused.  And I was looking hard for ways to see that Crystal might be right too.  Guess we just get to wait and see what DCF and LE actually find, or don't find, in their investigation.  Waiting... I hatessss it!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #781 on: March 19, 2009, 06:53:11 PM »

Let me just say ... foe one night since caylee went missing I have not missed a Nancy Grace episode...but i think tonight i will probally not watch her...after last night im too disgusted with her...And MAMA Neves gets under my skin...Watch her facial expression when Nancy calls Crystal his exwife she gets irate... She too has anger issues..Anyway IMO on the pics...I dont think that is at all abuse my baby had those marks around her arms to from being picked up n etc..My kids got hurt playing left and right..It wasnt abuse..The had fun and lived ... Haleighs smile says more than you can imagine... As for the missing of the school days...I think maybe alot had to do with someone was to lazy to get up and get her there but thats MOO... My daughter has Asthma and Allergies... She picks up every bug that goes around..This school year she only missed 2 days since Sept and that was to attend my fathers funeral and burial... Im a school bus driver and you hear all sorts of storys school children love to talk...Some things that kids think is important that you wished they wouldnt had told you..lol Im rambling on ..anyway just wanted to give my thoughts on all this...
Edited i meant to spell missed not pi@@ed
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: March 19, 2009, 06:57:07 PM »

On HLN, Attorney Kim P claims to have given DCF other photos, plus she claims that they have eyewitnesses,  even  some are members of the Cummings clan.

Could be then that these photos pale in comparison to the others given DCF.  These don't look (to me) like a child has been abused.  And I was looking hard for ways to see that Crystal might be right too.  Guess we just get to wait and see what DCF and LE actually find, or don't find, in their investigation.  Waiting... I hatessss it!   

Hi Wykes...
I am to waiting for the results and report from the investigation regarding the child abuse
alligations...Not throwing anyone under the bus until the report comes out.. But I still think until this is over and resolved Jr should be put in a safe enviroment until they find out what happened to Haleigh or if Haleigh is found..
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #783 on: March 19, 2009, 06:57:48 PM »

Let me just say ... foe one night since caylee went missing I have not missed a Nancy Grace episode...but i think tonight i will probally not watch her...after last night im too disgusted with her...And MAMA Neves gets under my skin...Watch her facial expression when Nancy calls Crystal his exwife she gets irate... She too has anger issues..Anyway IMO on the pics...I dont think that is at all abuse my baby had those marks around her arms to from being picked n etc..My kids got hurt playing left and right..It wasnt abuse..The had fun and lived ... Haleighs smile says more than you can imagine... As for the missing of the school days...I think maybe alot had to do with someone was to lazy to get up and get her there but thats MOO... My daughter has Asthma and Allergies... She picks up every bug that goes around..This school year she only pissed 2 days since Sept and that was to attend my fathers funeral and burial... Im a school bus driver and you hear all sorts of storys school children love to talk...Some things that kids think is important that you wished they wouldnt had told you..lol Im rambling on ..anyway just wanted to give my thoughts on all this...

I think that as far as RC being told what is acceptable punishment etc may have had to do with DCF being called due to allegations of abuse. Crystals mother told the judge she had called and I thought it was said they have called and reported other times. I do not see abuse so far and think the DCF was being used as a tool,like is done way to much and truly abused children end up suffering for it, that is JMO as of right now until I see actual proof,as far as DCF having more photos,maybe more of the same bruises different angles,more of the same type or maybe they are like the photo Baez went  to get of KC and Zanny..

School days missed, she had been sick, if you look at what I posted, nov 12 is showing unexcused absence, she was at flagler emergency room on the 12 and had a note to not attend school the 13th thru 15th.Feb. she was missing , so all 11 days do not count. It seems to me like this is being way over exaggerated.. I am reserving further comment till I see more though,but at this point, I am not seeing abuse.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #784 on: March 19, 2009, 07:00:57 PM »

One way to see if a child is unhappy, even with a smile on their face, is on a pic, cover their nose and mouth with your hand, leaving just the eyes and look at them carefully.  Are those sad eyes?   Haleigh's eyes have never looked sad to me.  Even covering up her smile, her eyes still sparkle.  Her happiness shines from within.  This is one very happy, seemingly loved, child.  IMO. 

Abused?  Perhaps.  That is not my first instinct tho. 

That brought tears to my eyes, she has that innocent sparkle. She does in all her pics.

on the other hand, My dad abused me and beat me when I was little leaving bruises on my back and legs in 5th grade. But I was still a very happy child, and when he did spend loving time with me, I ADORED IT. because I know I made him happy.

Just my two cents, on maybe why she was happy in the pics. I hope I am dead wrong though.

You make a good point, Scuter.  And I'm sorry you went thru all that.  Sad 

I don't mean to imply that just cuz she has that sparkle in her eyes, that it's proof positive that she was not abused.  Just saying that looking for that sparkle in the eyes, or the absence of, is one way to tell that a child is sad, whether or not they have a smile on their face. 

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #785 on: March 19, 2009, 07:02:25 PM »

Let me just say ... foe one night since caylee went missing I have not missed a Nancy Grace episode...but i think tonight i will probally not watch her...after last night im too disgusted with her...And MAMA Neves gets under my skin...Watch her facial expression when Nancy calls Crystal his exwife she gets irate... She too has anger issues..Anyway IMO on the pics...I dont think that is at all abuse my baby had those marks around her arms to from being picked n etc..My kids got hurt playing left and right..It wasnt abuse..The had fun and lived ... Haleighs smile says more than you can imagine... As for the missing of the school days...I think maybe alot had to do with someone was to lazy to get up and get her there but thats MOO... My daughter has Asthma and Allergies... She picks up every bug that goes around..This school year she only pissed 2 days since Sept and that was to attend my fathers funeral and burial... Im a school bus driver and you hear all sorts of storys school children love to talk...Some things that kids think is important that you wished they wouldnt had told you..lol Im rambling on ..anyway just wanted to give my thoughts on all this...

I think that as far as RC being told what is acceptable punishment etc may have had to do with DCF being called due to allegations of abuse. Crystals mother told the judge she had called and I thought it was said they have called and reported other times.They may have just told him as a CYA or something.. you know, we have been here several times,do not see anything but will tell him his rights as a parent. seen that done before too.A friend was called on several times by the ex and DCF finally just said this is appropriate,this is what you have a right to do etc.and closed the case. I do not see abuse so far and think the DCF was being used as a tool,like is done way to much and truly abused children end up suffering for it, that is JMO as of right now until I see actual proof,as far as DCF having more photos,maybe more of the same bruises different angles,more of the same type or maybe they are like the photo Baez went  to get of KC and Zanny..

School days missed, she had been sick, if you look at what I posted, nov 12 is showing unexcused absence, she was at flagler emergency room on the 12 and had a note to not attend school the 13th thru 15th.Feb. she was missing , so all 11 days do not count. It seems to me like this is being way over exaggerated.. I am reserving further comment till I see more though,but at this point, I am not seeing abuse.
Had to edit to make myself a bit more clear. I have not slept well in a couple days so my thoughts and fingers are not coordinated.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: March 19, 2009, 07:03:02 PM »

I also do not see an abused child in those pictures. I keep praying she will be found alive unlike Caylee.

I do not know if Rob comes in this thread but if he does would someone please let him know I left a post for him in the Lounge thread. sorry for the O/T

Just a swinging with the tribe
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #787 on: March 19, 2009, 07:04:19 PM »

What day did she disappear again? That puts her pretty much not in school the month of Feb?

Oh!  <smacks forehead> Didn't think about that!  She was last seen on Monday, Feb. 9th, IIRC. 

She supposedly was in school that day, how could she have 11 absences in Feb then?   

Because that was pulled (her school record) on the 24th. Count backwards from the 24th .. That's what I did..

Thanks Searching, and to the others who answered.  Had I read forward before posting I would have seen that.     Got too far ahead of myself. 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: March 19, 2009, 07:04:33 PM »

Ok My theory based on rumors is....

Misty was on a 3 day bender (drugging) with cuz Joe.  Cuz Joe did previously try to steal Ronald's gun and got caught.  Ronald said ugly stuff to him in front of family put him down and hurt his manhood.  So Ron finds out that Misty is on a 3 day bender w/Joe and not with her sister or whoever she was supposed to be with so Ron goes and fetches her and further humilates Joe in front of family.  Misty's blanket in the van that LE took.  Joe gets keys to Misty's van which have keys to house on it and goes over to the house to have a looky loo for gun again.  See's Misty passed out in bed w/jr or jr was left in the living room so just Misty is in her bed and Haleigh in her's so Joe is angry and whatever other sick twisted thing he is and takes Haleigh.  Does something with her to ugly to talk about.  Wrecks the car in his haste to get rid of her and puts it back in Chelsea's driveway and high tails it to TN. 

I stole the key part from some clever monkey here last night, I think HH, not sure.  Just my real quick down and dirty theory for cuz Joe.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: March 19, 2009, 07:05:37 PM »

FWIW - I don't think any of the photos alone are convincing as far as abuse goes.  Here is her school record:

OMG.
U = Unexcused  Total of 22 unexcused absences
E = Excused   Total of 9 excused absences
T = Tardy    Total of 7 tardys.

My god in Georgia we would have already been in family court for that!!

Help me out with the count and break down.  I can barely read it.  Looks like 20 to me and I can't tell the excused and unexcused.

K, Last day of school she attened was Feb 4th. (Feb 5th was unexcused)
the "." mean she was there
the "U" mean she was unexcused (no note explaining why she was out)
the "E" means excused (had medical note)
the "T" means tardy (was late)

Redoing my numbers:
U = 13
E = 9
T = 7
]
Maybe this will help.  She had 2 unexcused absenses in February on the 2nd and 5th

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #790 on: March 19, 2009, 07:07:35 PM »

I'm just confused that these pics are public, these pics should be only with authorities and let them make the proper decisions.

Has anyone ever checked on the record of the local police and Dept. of Children services?  I only ask because in small close knit communities police and child services are more in tune to the locals and do not like to have outsiders coming in and causing trouble in their community.  Ron's family is scarey.  They have clout in that community (appears to me anyway).  I don't know if abuse happened but something did happen or else Ron would not have been told what is acceptable punishment according to their guidelines.  That tells me he went over the line (or maybe Misty did) and someone reeled him back in and gave him a pass but in my opinion it probably wasn't in the best interest of those children.  Florida has in the past had a very bad record with child services.  Too many children have been lost in that system.
I agree with that. His family does appear to have clout, I'd like to know why, seems strange.

Could having a family member working with LE have anything to do with it, I wonder?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #791 on: March 19, 2009, 07:11:23 PM »

Let me just say ... foe one night since caylee went missing I have not missed a Nancy Grace episode...but i think tonight i will probally not watch her...after last night im too disgusted with her...And MAMA Neves gets under my skin...Watch her facial expression when Nancy calls Crystal his exwife she gets irate... She too has anger issues..Anyway IMO on the pics...I dont think that is at all abuse my baby had those marks around her arms to from being picked up n etc..My kids got hurt playing left and right..It wasnt abuse..The had fun and lived ... Haleighs smile says more than you can imagine... As for the missing of the school days...I think maybe alot had to do with someone was to lazy to get up and get her there but thats MOO... My daughter has Asthma and Allergies... She picks up every bug that goes around..This school year she only missed 2 days since Sept and that was to attend my fathers funeral and burial... Im a school bus driver and you hear all sorts of storys school children love to talk...Some things that kids think is important that you wished they wouldnt had told you..lol Im rambling on ..anyway just wanted to give my thoughts on all this...

I hear ya, lady!  And LOL about things kids love to talk about!  I've sometimes thought, 'gosh, and to think I couldn't wait til you learned to talk'... 

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #792 on: March 19, 2009, 07:13:25 PM »

FWIW - I don't think any of the photos alone are convincing as far as abuse goes.  Here is her school record:

OMG.
U = Unexcused  Total of 22 unexcused absences
E = Excused   Total of 9 excused absences
T = Tardy    Total of 7 tardys.

My god in Georgia we would have already been in family court for that!!

Help me out with the count and break down.  I can barely read it.  Looks like 20 to me and I can't tell the excused and unexcused.

K, Last day of school she attened was Feb 4th. (Feb 5th was unexcused)
the "." mean she was there
the "U" mean she was unexcused (no note explaining why she was out)
the "E" means excused (had medical note)
the "T" means tardy (was late)

Redoing my numbers:
U = 13
E = 9
T = 7

Thanks scuter/

MM
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: March 19, 2009, 07:14:44 PM »

Don't we think Johnny Sheffield (Crystals dad) should have an "in" down there if he is an former sheriff's deputy?  I wonder what county he worked for?  So this is not the dad who had the mile long rap sheet is it?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #794 on: March 19, 2009, 07:15:44 PM »

I know someone on here said they had experience w/DCF?  My question is; If DCF is called for any reason into a home don't they give counseling on the whole child rearing issue?  Neglect, cleanliness, discipline or is it just on the current event going on w/in the family?

FCL, I think it's a case by case thing.  Perhaps a home where the caregiver needs much help will likely get everything covered, just in case.  I've seen caregivers lectured on neglect and cleanliness of their home, without discipline/child rearing issues being covered at all. 

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #795 on: March 19, 2009, 07:15:52 PM »

I hear ya, lady!  And LOL about things kids love to talk about!  I've sometimes thought, 'gosh, and to think I couldn't wait til you learned to talk'... 

I agree and we know school is not a priority on their list of things.  some parents don't think kindergarten is important anyway.  I would like to see her report card. grades can tell a lot about things that are going on with children.

MM
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #796 on: March 19, 2009, 07:23:03 PM »

School is a priority in my house...My 17 year daughter had a D in a subject and I told her either pull it up or quit your night job because school is more important then her earing spending money...But I understand not all parents think alike..

I agree and we know school is not a priority on their list of things.  some parents don't think kindergarten is important anyway.  I would like to see her report card. grades can tell a lot about things
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #797 on: March 19, 2009, 07:25:41 PM »

Hi Wykes...
I am to waiting for the results and report from the investigation regarding the child abuse
alligations...Not throwing anyone under the bus until the report comes out.. But I still think until this is over and resolved Jr should be put in a safe enviroment until they find out what happened to Haleigh or if Haleigh is found..

Hi Jersey!  I agree with you.  Seems to me it would be a precautionary thing to place Jr. in temporary foster care for his own safety, etc... until LE is finished with their investigation, and DCF theirs.  They don't know what could be going on atm.  I would not suggest Jr. going to either side of the family for the interim either, just cuz there is so much up in the air.  I wouldn't yank Jr out of the home just based on allegations by Crystal, yet at this point, with everything combined, I think it would be wise to remove Jr to a safe distance until everything is resolved.  Yep.  Give Ron and Crystal each supervised visits with him.  Some may be horrified at the thought of taking Jr out of the home, that it could cause him even more trauma.  And yet.. How much more trauma is he getting staying IN the home and having his mama and papa playing tug of war with him.  Sigh. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #798 on: March 19, 2009, 07:29:28 PM »

Ok My theory based on rumors is....

Misty was on a 3 day bender (drugging) with cuz Joe.  Cuz Joe did previously try to steal Ronald's gun and got caught.  Ronald said ugly stuff to him in front of family put him down and hurt his manhood.  So Ron finds out that Misty is on a 3 day bender w/Joe and not with her sister or whoever she was supposed to be with so Ron goes and fetches her and further humilates Joe in front of family.  Misty's blanket in the van that LE took.  Joe gets keys to Misty's van which have keys to house on it and goes over to the house to have a looky loo for gun again.  See's Misty passed out in bed w/jr or jr was left in the living room so just Misty is in her bed and Haleigh in her's so Joe is angry and whatever other sick twisted thing he is and takes Haleigh.  Does something with her to ugly to talk about.  Wrecks the car in his haste to get rid of her and puts it back in Chelsea's driveway and high tails it to TN. 

I stole the key part from some clever monkey here last night, I think HH, not sure.  Just my real quick down and dirty theory for cuz Joe.

Interesting theory, FCL!  Ya know, it's possible that it could have gone down just like this.  Yep.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #799 on: March 19, 2009, 07:31:04 PM »

Maybe this will help.  She had 2 unexcused absenses in February on the 2nd and 5th

Thanks Klaas, yes that does help! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.