May 21, 2024, 03:33:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #759 6/18 - 6/22  (Read 283050 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: June 20, 2008, 10:19:52 PM »

Caesu, these two guys need to hook up with Nico Jorge! If they make enough racket mayber some of those constipated politicians will listen. They also need to look into how Aruba is spending all the money they sink into that shitbox.

i hope Lampe gave Brinkman a lot of information.
because i was quite disappointed by Brinkman's report called "Antilles... Maffia within the Kingdom".
it hardly mentioned Aruba. mostly Curaçao and St. Maarten.

understandably, because St. Maarten and Curaçao are becoming a country end of this year (in effect 'status aparte', just as Aruba has now).
so the focus is on these islands.

but Aruba shouldn't be overlooked.
i hope Brinkman comes with a follow-up on Aruba.
maybe he could time this together with upcoming Peter R. de Vries broadcast (in september?) focusing more in PvdS.

they new broadcast about JvdS/PvdS will generate a lot of (international) media attention for sure.

I think they are well aware of the problems in Aruba and wouldn't be surprised if some heads get nailed to the wall down there. They are a glaring example of the corruption and the world knows it thanks to Joran and his big mouth. When you compare Hollanders' top-of-mind awareness of Aruba to Curacao and St. Maarten the Arubans have it all over the other two in the corruption department.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: June 20, 2008, 10:44:11 PM »

2 honored in memory of Wolfe and Fields

AURORA ? The Power of One The Courage to Lead annual community awards celebration in honor of Javad Marshall Fields and Vivian Wolfe was held Friday night.

Friends, family, and members of the criminal justice community got together on the third anniversary of the death of Fields and Wolfe and just four days after a jury returned the verdict of death to Sir Mario Owens.

Each year the families of Fields and Wolfe single out public servants whose actions and leadership have made a significant impact in the criminal justice community.

The 2008 honorees of "Champions of Justice" went to Jeanne Smith and Patty Moschner. Jeanne Smith is the director of the Division of Criminal Justice, appointed by Gov. Bill Ritter. In her position Smith serves as the Executive Director of the Witness Protection Board of Colorado. She provides training and guidance around the state to the safety and security of victims and witnesses.

Patty Moschner is the victim assistant coordinator for the Douglas County Sheriff's Office. For 22 years, Moschner has dedicated herself to providing and improving services for victims.

Honorary host for Friday's event was Beth Holloway, mother of Natalee Holloway. Natalee went missing on her last night of her high school senior trip to Aruba, May 30, 2005.

http://www.9news.com/news/local/article.aspx?storyid=94203&catid=346

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #542 on: June 20, 2008, 11:15:29 PM »

Mum

vms might have the beach tennis pics of Joran and Freddy.  They were discussed on the O/T (Kawish) thread.

Credit, vms

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: June 20, 2008, 11:46:05 PM »

2 honored in memory of Wolfe and Fields

AURORA ? The Power of One The Courage to Lead annual community awards celebration in honor of Javad Marshall Fields and Vivian Wolfe was held Friday night.

Friends, family, and members of the criminal justice community got together on the third anniversary of the death of Fields and Wolfe and just four days after a jury returned the verdict of death to Sir Mario Owens.

Each year the families of Fields and Wolfe single out public servants whose actions and leadership have made a significant impact in the criminal justice community.

The 2008 honorees of "Champions of Justice" went to Jeanne Smith and Patty Moschner. Jeanne Smith is the director of the Division of Criminal Justice, appointed by Gov. Bill Ritter. In her position Smith serves as the Executive Director of the Witness Protection Board of Colorado. She provides training and guidance around the state to the safety and security of victims and witnesses.

Patty Moschner is the victim assistant coordinator for the Douglas County Sheriff's Office. For 22 years, Moschner has dedicated herself to providing and improving services for victims.

Honorary host for Friday's event was Beth Holloway, mother of Natalee Holloway. Natalee went missing on her last night of her high school senior trip to Aruba, May 30, 2005.

http://www.9news.com/news/local/article.aspx?storyid=94203&catid=346

Thank you Klaas.

Well ... three years down and ... thirty-seven years to go!

Beth ... your strength and determination in the name of justice are truly an inspiration to others.

Thank you.

Janet

++++++++++

Beth Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
October 24, 2005

“I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #544 on: June 21, 2008, 01:19:54 AM »

Sorry Cage Mates...I let you down...here is a *portion* of an email I got back from Aruba today....I will still keep trying...but it's obvious, the person who sent photos of the shoe to Diario...does not want to be known.

In all my contacts with my friend in Aruba...they had to try and get the letter/note from someone else...that has not worked...so far...sorry...I'll keep trying..but I don't have much hope...FWIW...I think Jossy is the person who put the nix on us getting more info..I have my reasons for saying this...

Hi xxxxxx
;
 He only bring it the photos for us.

Someone they told me he don't want to be in the news. Just to help for the investigation.

Bye

xxxxxxxxx

--- On Fri, 6/20/08, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Subject: Re: From xxxxxxx
    To: "xxxxxxxxx<diarioaura@yahoo.com>
    Date: Friday, June 20, 2008, 11:53 AM

Hello Again xxxxxxxxx

Did you ever find out about the note or letter that came to you with the photos of the K-Swiss shoe?  If you could email that to me...or, just email me what it said...that would be GREAT!

Thanks,

xxxxxxx

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: June 21, 2008, 02:07:58 AM »

Does anyone remember when Paulus was supposed to have taken that trip to Miami?  Could he even get out of Aruba without someone knowing?  Who did he meet in Miami?  Could Paulus have sent someone else to Miami instead?
No I remember paulus went to florida- much discussion here about it.  That was when we first found the links to all the buissness's in Plantation Fla.early archives late june early august
Do you remember when he was supposed to have made that trip?  Before or after Joran's arrest?

what I remember is that Paulus went to FL
to cancel JvdS' college enrollment

no idea where in FL,
no idea whether that was true/not true

supposedly he was seeking refund of monies/deposits
that had been paid for tuition/housing/whatever

which made sense at the time:
JvdS' arrest = not a good idea to attend school/live in the US

Why do you have to travel that far to cancel?  Was he trying to coerce the school to return his deposit?  If so, that could have been done over the phone.  Deposits are not much less than the cost of a flight to Miami, or wherever he went in Florida.

We canceled three admissions with a touch phone.  Sure, we lost some money but when you are dealing with kids who have been offered scholarships (as they say Joran had been awarded) but you are trying to keep your options open, you pay the deposits,you make up your mind and cancel the ones you are not going to accept.  You might have lost a little money, but it gives you the time to make what are life decisions for most people.  I don't think his trip to Florida was a ruse for something larger.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: June 21, 2008, 04:45:44 AM »

Thanks Finngirl.

Let's see here, he is flying here to cancel or seek a refund of deposits and his son had not graduated yet?  Heck, even I didn't have to pay anything of any kind before my kid had graduated.  I think I smell another lie...he was here, but not for that.  They would have mailed it back to him. No reason to fly all the way here when he had much bigger problems on Aruba...not buying it.  Thanks again for letting me know...once again...hmmmmm.

NAIL ON HEAD ALERT! Darn right Lalas. All he would have had to do is make a phone call or send a written request to withdraw Joran from school. Plenty of time for that, Goon Child had just gotten out of high school. This was no emergency. If he flew to the States it was to get his evil son out of something much bigger than school.

LOL…$40,000 Scholarship…What refund?…

That $40,000 scholarship  BS probably came out of Anita's and Renfro's crack pipe.

Maybe the train hadn't left the station, and there was no light at the end of the tunnel.  Who was he in contact with in those days?  Did he make any cell phone calls while in the U.S.?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: June 21, 2008, 06:14:26 AM »

Pita

You (and vms) are the Best.

Hello to Tyler.  It is good to "see" you.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: June 21, 2008, 07:11:59 AM »

Sorry Cage Mates...I let you down...here is a *portion* of an email I got back from Aruba today....I will still keep trying...but it's obvious, the person who sent photos of the shoe to Diario...does not want to be known.

In all my contacts with my friend in Aruba...they had to try and get the letter/note from someone else...that has not worked...so far...sorry...I'll keep trying..but I don't have much hope...FWIW...I think Jossy is the person who put the nix on us getting more info..I have my reasons for saying this...

Hi xxxxxx
;

Someone they told me he don't want to be in the news. Just to help for the investigation.

Bye

xxxxxxxxx

Hello Again xxxxxxxxx

Did you ever find out about the note or letter that came to you with the photos of the K-Swiss shoe?  If you could email that to me...or, just email me what it said...that would be GREAT!

Thanks,

xxxxxxx

Destiny, I fail to see how you have let the monkeys down.  You continue to do your best. 
There may be very good reasons why this info. is not available at this time.  Dare I hope ALE might actually be investigating it?!

I agree, Pita is the best!

Good morning Monkeys!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: June 21, 2008, 07:15:46 AM »

Does anyone know if it is fact or rumor that Pvds went to Flda. in June '05?
tia
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: June 21, 2008, 07:25:09 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!

On my way to the Race For The Cure!!!

Thank all for your help and support!!!

This one's for you Peaches!!!

(edited to change the color to purple so it could be seen  )
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 09:08:50 AM by klaasend » Logged

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: June 21, 2008, 07:36:15 AM »

good luck Idslou!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: June 21, 2008, 08:29:43 AM »

Does anyone remember when Paulus was supposed to have taken that trip to Miami?  Could he even get out of Aruba without someone knowing?  Who did he meet in Miami?  Could Paulus have sent someone else to Miami instead?
No I remember paulus went to florida- much discussion here about it.  That was when we first found the links to all the buissness's in Plantation Fla.early archives late june early august
Do you remember when he was supposed to have made that trip?  Before or after Joran's arrest?

no idea where in FL,

I am skeptical that Paulass's trip to Florida was to recover money from Urine's college.  Usually, when a high school senior is accepted to a college, they have until May 1st to pay a deposit and secure their place in the freshman class.  This deposit usually ranges from $100 to $200.  Many times a senior will actually pay a deposit to one college while waiting to see if a college where they have been wait-listed will still accept them.  If they are later accepted to the second college, these seniors will then forfeit the deposit to the first college because the amount isn't large.  These deposits are nonrefundable, so Paulass couldn't have had the money returned, even if he appealed in person.  The new freshman don't pay the balance of their tuition bill until they actually register at the college of their choice which is usually during July to August.  Paulass's trip to Florida was most likely for a reason unrelated to Urine's college.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: June 21, 2008, 08:37:55 AM »

Thanks Finngirl.

Let's see here, he is flying here to cancel or seek a refund of deposits and his son had not graduated yet?  Heck, even I didn't have to pay anything of any kind before my kid had graduated.  I think I smell another lie...he was here, but not for that.  They would have mailed it back to him. No reason to fly all the way here when he had much bigger problems on Aruba...not buying it.  Thanks again for letting me know...once again...hmmmmm.

NAIL ON HEAD ALERT! Darn right Lalas. All he would have had to do is make a phone call or send a written request to withdraw Joran from school. Plenty of time for that, Goon Child had just gotten out of high school. This was no emergency. If he flew to the States it was to get his evil son out of something much bigger than school.

LOL…$40,000 Scholarship…What refund?…

The $40,000 scholarship figure is the total amount.  It is distributed over four years at $10,000/year if he maintains a specific grade point average.  This is not a particularly large scholarship amount for a private college.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: June 21, 2008, 08:39:41 AM »

Hi xxxxxx
;

Bye

xxxxxxxxx

Hello Again xxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

xxxxxxx

That's okay, Des! It's "business as usual" in Aruba. I guess the poor woman raped last week was shamed/coerced/ignored off the the island.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: June 21, 2008, 08:48:22 AM »

Maybe Paulass went to Florida to buy a new pair of sneakers!!!   
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: June 21, 2008, 09:03:53 AM »

South Fl is all that I can find.

no idea where in FL,

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: June 21, 2008, 09:18:54 AM »

http://www.crimesite.nl/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=7932

Through translator:

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #558 on: June 21, 2008, 09:44:59 AM »

Diabierna atardi autoridadnan di Polis D.O.P.V. y Douane a uni pa asina tene un control general na diferente parti di nos isla, durante e control aki a logra para un grupo di turista cu tabata core den un Jeep Safari cual ningun di e turistanan por a mustra cu nan tin rijbewijs pa cual motibo a impedi e turistanan pa sigui core. Mientras esey tabata sosode un oficial di polis cu tabata duna instruccion pa e autonan baha for di caminda pa wordo controla ta aparece un Chevrolet Celta preto cu a nenga instruccion di polis y a manda e auto riba e oficial y a purba huy, mesora un otro agente motoriza a bay su tras pero e Celta no a logra yega leuw ya cu ela perde control den e biradanan di Paraguana y a bay dal riba muraya di e percela Paraguana 5. Den e maniobra aki e chofer Colombiano a herida su enkel y a pidi presencia di ambulans. E chofer cu a ser deteni mesora no kier a coopera pa duna su identificacion ambulans a hibe hospital. Un rato despues un otro Celta preto cu a ser duna ordo pa para na banda a hala un banda y sigui core mesora e patruya motoriza a bay su tras y cu cautela a pare pa controle.

http://www.awe24.com/

+++++++++

there are more pictures, I'm not going to post them, but it looks like the *department of vehicles* set up a road blocks late yesterday on different parts of the island - that led to one guy speeding away and hitting a cement wall, and a bunch of turistas in the safari tour all being pulled over.

no idea what the real purpose here was - maybe to find drunk drivers or drugs. In one picture there is a dog sniffing over a car.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #559 on: June 21, 2008, 09:49:26 AM »

one more pic

This cop has his hand on his gun and the driver has both hands out the window.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.