May 13, 2024, 11:47:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 331209 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: March 30, 2009, 04:50:37 PM »

Listen guys I have a totally different opinion on this case and the cast of characters and I have not really put it out there in quite a while and now I see I did it again.  Sorry.  I do agree to disagree and I will try to keep my thoughts to my self on this.

I try not to tear anyone to pieces or zone in on any one in particular.  As I've said before sometimes nothing fits until the very end so I'll just zip it.   

no reason to zip it...no one knows exactly what is true, what is not true,  but we all are entitled to our opinions....

No I definatly will call the dog and pony show suspect.  Kim Picazio and anything Cobra and Art Harris do.  I mean how can I not, she brought them in, she is working on behalf of Crystal Right?!  Well no brainer there for me.  She will do whatever it takes to trash the cummings family.  And if others choose not to see that than oh well I just will continue to point it out.

By the way she did Cobra's divorce in 2006 also and I believe there was some sort of property transfer that was done between the two of them prior to this divorce.  Looks hinky to me....so who would I believe?!  Again it's a no brainer to me.

JVM is going to discuss their connection tonight on her show...some of the monkeys already had brought this out...Jane....get in the groove will ya???
monkeys are always one step ahead it seems....

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #401 on: March 30, 2009, 04:51:17 PM »

Does it bother anyone else as to why TN is snapping pics of Haleigh even though she just fell at school??

Why would she be doing that if there were no prior issues, and also, is it me or is that weird? If there was contention with the school which there seems to be, do you think he was planning on suing the school for her fall?

Blink, fwiw, I think it was a CYA yes,but not like it seems.. We know Crystal made claim that RC was responsible for Haleigh "drowning" prior to custody hearing. I do not believe the story as there is no way around medical treatment after drowning. I think they knew she would yell abuse...so that makes me think the drowning claim was not the first and they knew would not be the last.. JMO

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: March 30, 2009, 04:52:31 PM »

Thanks Jerseygirl, lets hope this has been checked, I'm sure it has.

There were alot of Sykes in GA but narrow it down with ties with Florida...

I wonder what GGranny maiden name was??
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #403 on: March 30, 2009, 04:54:21 PM »

IM what is CVZ and what post from there?

Searching I find something very mind boggling, but I will wait and see.

However I am not IM, but to answer your above question of CVZ.

CVZ = Clint Van Zandt

http://clintvanzandt.newsvine.com/_news/2009/03/13/2542581-teenager-weds-father-of-missing-5-year-old-haleigh-cummings
Thank you. I must have missed the post she was talking about..

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: March 30, 2009, 04:55:36 PM »

Okay, I have something which I think is very interesting from over yonder, I hope I'm following the rules right for posting this.       Originally Posted by momtective 
I have a couple of questions for family members that might be here...
1. Does Ron have an Aunt in Ga.?
2. Did Ron ever speak of sending Haleigh to an Aunt in Ga.?

wow you are good, yes there has been talk of Ron sending Haleigh to one of his aunts, it was said him and Misty were talking that Haleigh was becoming a handful..     So my question is if Haleigh was becoming a handful, what exactly does this mean?

My husband just said the other day he bets that Haleigh is with a relative in another state and Ron and his family are doing this for the money as in movie and book deals.

I would prefer that RC or Crystal be behind this either custody or scheme because that would hopefully mean she is alive and well.
There is more about Haleigh being a handful, but I'm not sure if I posted it the right way, so I'm waiting to add to this. It sounds to me that Haleigh was hard to control, if that is true, maybe she has some kind of learning problems or paying attention, I forgot what that is called, sorry.

AD ohh look a chicken.... you mean that one?      ADD or ADHD

Some where I read or saw a video of GGranny stating she kiss the kids before she left and said to Haleigh are you to behave which sounded strange to me...
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: March 30, 2009, 04:56:28 PM »

Does it bother anyone else as to why TN is snapping pics of Haleigh even though she just fell at school??

Why would she be doing that if there were no prior issues, and also, is it me or is that weird? If there was contention with the school which there seems to be, do you think he was planning on suing the school for her fall?

Blink, fwiw, I think it was a CYA yes,but not like it seems.. We know Crystal made claim that RC was responsible for Haleigh "drowning" prior to custody hearing. I do not believe the story as there is no way around medical treatment after drowning. I think they knew she would yell abuse...so that makes me think the drowning claim was not the first and they knew would not be the last.. JMO

And that whole thing about 2 parents present at the time but one is ultimatly responsible for one child over the other and something happens not that I wouldn't be pO'ed at my hubby but give me a break.  Your both there but it's his fault I mean come on.  And than no medical intervention after a drowning of a toddler that supposedly had to be revived?  Are you kidding me?  Just cannot believe it.  Not knocking crystal but I say bs.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: March 30, 2009, 04:57:01 PM »

So, if there are relatives in GA???

Cousin left the day/night Haleigh went missing.  Cousin, in soo many words....was checked out....NO HALEIGH.

Did cousin take Haleigh and transport her to GA...enroute to TN???

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #407 on: March 30, 2009, 04:57:31 PM »

IM what is CVZ and what post from there?

Searching I think she is talking about Clint Van Zandt.

NCSunny

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: March 30, 2009, 04:58:31 PM »

Because of prior threats and charges brought by Crystals family.  A CYA for Ron when the allegations are brought as they have been...??

Like these...

The biological mother, Crystal Sheffield, previously made false accusations about alleged violence by Ronald Cummings in an injunction proceeding in Baker County, Florida.  Ronald Cummings had legal counsel who obtained a dismissal by the presiding judge in open court because of the lack of credibility of the mother.     

I hear what your saying, but the playground incident happened at school and was well documented. I dont see the point if it was strictly what your suggesting. Professionally, I think it was a major mistake on Picazio's part to head butt Ron with this at this time. If Crystal thought there was more to that incident then she could have addressed it then. I feel we have established this has nothing to do with finding Haleigh. I do believe though just on the basis of Haleigh going missing from that house that the little guy should be appointed a GAL immediately. His sister was abducted from the home or worse, and their is open drug use, that's my issue, I really dont care 2 figs who is right and who is wrong, I want the child protected.
B
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: March 30, 2009, 04:58:37 PM »

Jane Velez-Mitchell just on HLN says that they will be talking about (getting to the bottom of) the Misty-Greg affair and the Picazio-Cobra connection on her show tonight.

So be there or be square!
Thanks Heart 

no rose,  what happen with minnie?  I have not seen her for awhile.

Heart
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #410 on: March 30, 2009, 04:59:10 PM »

Jane Velez-Mitchell just on HLN says that they will be talking about (getting to the bottom of) the Misty-Greg affair and the Picazio-Cobra connection on her show tonight.

TY Heart, I have stopped watching her & NG too as they get on my nerves so bad I can't think straight.  Think I will watch tonight tho.

NCSunny

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: March 30, 2009, 05:00:50 PM »

either suing the school or making sure that the school paid for all of Haleigh's medical expenses resulting from this fall?
Maybe since there had been allegations whether true or false from Crystal to authorities (?) she was taking no chances that Crystal could accuse Ron of anything?

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: March 30, 2009, 05:01:17 PM »

My 2 first impressions when I read that..JMO

1. Going to sue the school - I wonder if they made the incident worst themselves ...
2. Pictures incase  Crystal questions what happened...

Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #413 on: March 30, 2009, 05:01:56 PM »

Did anybody see what I posted earlier?  I was saying that one of the 'Players' over yonder, said he lived close enough to Ron, to hear most of what went on inside of the home, but on the night that Haleigh went missing, he happened to have taken some meds that made  him sleep through the night. 

when I asked him if he heard anything, he told me of the meds.  Hmmmm??

I wonder if Ron or Fibsty sold him the meds that night....

Something about this 'player' that is very questionable in my mind.  This GUY?? supposedly....STOOD UP..in every post for RON & Fibsty.  Thought about what he said about his vehicles, and then remembered someone saying about a truck parked at the bus stop.  Maybe he is a man friend to Gr Neves!!!

Very interesting....

grandma-Is there any way we can get his address - If we can get his address then we can get his name.. Do you know where is house is located?

I took all of the information he provided and figured out who he is.  It has been turned over to the authorities.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #414 on: March 30, 2009, 05:04:33 PM »

Thanks Heart 

no rose,  what happen with minnie?  I have not seen her for awhile.
Your right, I haven't seen her for awhile either.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: March 30, 2009, 05:04:59 PM »

BUT I can't!  I have a dentist appointment....dang!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: March 30, 2009, 05:05:35 PM »

Okay, I have something which I think is very interesting from over yonder, I hope I'm following the rules right for posting this.       Originally Posted by momtective 
I have a couple of questions for family members that might be here...
1. Does Ron have an Aunt in Ga.?
2. Did Ron ever speak of sending Haleigh to an Aunt in Ga.?

wow you are good, yes there has been talk of Ron sending Haleigh to one of his aunts, it was said him and Misty were talking that Haleigh was becoming a handful..     So my question is if Haleigh was becoming a handful, what exactly does this mean?

My husband just said the other day he bets that Haleigh is with a relative in another state and Ron and his family are doing this for the money as in movie and book deals.

I would prefer that RC or Crystal be behind this either custody or scheme because that would hopefully mean she is alive and well.
There is more about Haleigh being a handful, but I'm not sure if I posted it the right way, so I'm waiting to add to this. It sounds to me that Haleigh was hard to control, if that is true, maybe she has some kind of learning problems or paying attention, I forgot what that is called, sorry.

AD ohh look a chicken.... you mean that one?      ADD or ADHD

Some where I read or saw a video of GGranny stating she kiss the kids before she left and said to Haleigh are you going to behave which sounded strange to me...

edit...
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #417 on: March 30, 2009, 05:05:38 PM »

no i was just telling you cause i think they think the same sorry i worded bad i will shut up

Yeah don't worry about it...we need all we can get help wise to figure this out and that includes YOU and any other site that wants to c&p stuff from here.  It's about Haleigh NOT US. 

I totally agree, FCL!  I wish that everyone who is concerned about Haleigh and following this case (or any other missing persons case, for that matter) could just be united by our common goal.  There really is strength in numbers.

I am SO far behind, I'd better try to get caught up now.       

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: March 30, 2009, 05:06:35 PM »

fatcatlurker...I will admit none of this looks right to me. Is this a missing child and a custody case, is this a missing child, or is this just a custody thing. 

I have had most I talk to say it is a custody thing and Crystal was behind the abduction and I thought that too and still wonder it at times.

I see what you are saying but if this is the case Crystal would be in big trouble for kidnapping wouldnt she? 
I don't believe that Crystal kidnapped Haleigh, I'm just trying to figure out what is going on. Custody issues mixed in with a missing little girl 

I would guess that the Cummings are behind this, to prevent Crystal from getting custody.   

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #419 on: March 30, 2009, 05:06:41 PM »

BUT I can't!  I have a dentist appointment....dang!

Do you have a DVR?  I'll bet we can give you the important highlights here, if not.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.