May 04, 2024, 11:28:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 301318 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1900 on: September 08, 2008, 09:51:43 AM »

Protest Turns Violent Outside Anthony Home
Charges May Be Filed Against George Anthony

POSTED: 6:26 am EDT September 8, 2008
UPDATED: 6:52 am EDT September 8, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Tempers flared outside Casey Anthony's home on Sunday, and it could mean charges against her father.

While several people protested outside the family's home, officials with the Orange County Sheriff's Office said George Anthony pushed one man and then pushed a woman, 65, while yelling "get off of my property."

Authorities said Lee Anthony, Casey's brother, also tried to rip a sign out of the hands of the woman.

"I didn't think he would really do that, but it happened so quick, and it just threw me off guard. I didn't expect it," protester Pat Young said.

Prosecutors will be looking at video of the incident to determine if battery charges can be filed.

Meanwhile, Casey Anthony is scheduled to meet with her home confinement officer to determine where she can go this week.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17417069/detail.html

I dunno if they would get him for that push alone...

...but when you combine it with the hammer...

... he did it to two people yesterday...

... it is all recorded on video... and You Tubed

and all of the other previous violent outbursts.

They just might do something.

Woops, Florida law prohibits cursing in public......

http://books.google.com/books?id=CqIKAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA357&lpg=PA357&dq=florida+law+cursing+female&source=web&ots=skVRHxURDb&sig=6Rz6bfbvDzVD2achInggocZ98UA&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=10&ct=result

More charges for Cindy and George......

Well dang it!  I am going to jail.  Hey do we have the BJ law too?  Can we get Casey on that atleast since they will not charge her for anything else yet!!!  Throw her back in jail!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1901 on: September 08, 2008, 09:52:01 AM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1902 on: September 08, 2008, 09:53:32 AM »

Klaas, if you want to delete this, I understand.

From another forum. I guess being nice to each other is discouraged.

This is why I am a Scared Monkey!

Please stay on topic...this Thread is for DAILY UPDATES.

The purpose is to post updates throughout the day so that people have one place to check. Most do not want to read through the chitter chatter.

I just deleted 20+ posts of goodmornings and chit chat about last night.

You can get banned for taking up to much of the moderators time ya know?

That is why I like this place! Everybody contributes, and SM allows for
personality. It is kind of like sitting around a dinner table. (insert your favorite meal here)

Who in the world wants to hang out at a place where everyone has to
act like a computer android drone.

Not me, buddy.

Friend are friends and pals are pals but buddies sleep together!

Catchy!

Casey's My Space? 

I thought they were talking about Casey LOL, I had to scroll back up. 

Prayers for Caylee
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1903 on: September 08, 2008, 09:54:00 AM »

If they don't do something... this is what I do know...

Someone is going to get hurt, it is only a matter of time.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1904 on: September 08, 2008, 09:57:49 AM »

You guys are TOOOOOO  NICE  !!!!!   
This is an awesome experience to be here talking and discussing this case. 

Its just my opinion, but that timeline seems to be the only thing that fits all these places IF, BIG   IF  her body is under that concrete slab.

My sister seems to think that George left the body in the trunk and then left the car at Amscot with the hope it would be stolen.  But it was towed instead.

Then George said there was a bag of garbage in the trunk he threw out.  Maybe that bag of garbage was Caylee's body.  Anyway that is her theory.

I have no doubt that George is involved.  I have been around cops too long not to know a lying cop when i see one.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1905 on: September 08, 2008, 09:58:44 AM »

I'm just getting off the phone.. 

What?! Geo and Cindy arrested? 

I know.. wishful thinking..

Has Red come out of hiding yet?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1906 on: September 08, 2008, 10:00:10 AM »

If they don't do something... this is what I do know...

Someone is going to get hurt, it is only a matter of time.

Carpe, that is going to happen. They are pushing their buttons every chance they get.

OCSD needs to get their hammers confiscated......

They are pretty tough, did you see Lee and George assault that old lady?????

I think he went to get his pistol then remembered it was gone......

Peace Monkeys
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1907 on: September 08, 2008, 10:01:34 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=D832E53D1F1600CF4FB54EFA94C224F4?contentId=7379531&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Day after day, week after week more and more traffic. Eyes and cameras focused on almost every move the Anthony’s make. “We need to find some sort of way to get her to talk, to get her to be open I mean this is her family this is her life,” said search volunteer Brittni Darbonnier.

She brought her friend Rebecca Gehrke visiting from Indiana. “It’s like what is going on?  Why are they not searching I mean, even in Indiana we get an alert, why is no one searching for this child?  Why is she out of jail?  What do the grandparents know?  If I were a grandmother, Id be searching for my grandchild.”

And that's the one thing that frustrates many including Michael Anderson.   He spent the morning looking for Caylee too after searching he just had to come to the home for a face to face meeting.
“I just wanted to know why we were out looking for little Caylee and they were at the house not looking for little Caylee and I feel like its unright and it irritates me a little bit. She said the reason why she was not out looking for her, is because she wants to look for her under the pretense that she’s alive and not deceased. Then I said God bless you and she slapped the door in my face.

Monica George wrote a song for the family, her way of telling them how she feels. “Oh dear, what could the matter be, Casey baby killer is getting sent to the penitentiary Shell be there from now til eternity, sorry but nobody cares.”

As long as Casey Anthony is free these folks say they'll continue to stand outside the home.

WAY TO GO MONICA GEORGE!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1908 on: September 08, 2008, 10:03:34 AM »

Received this in an e-mail from a friend..I think it was posted at BFN

This is what is on the forums at the moment.....  Quote from: camcneish on Today at 01:49:23 AM
I am home now too!!  Sure wish you were here with the GPS Tiko!    We drove around for awhile trying to find the Anthony's home, We found it!!  Lee's car was there, and one news station.  They tried to get me to talk on camera, but I would not.  I did talk to them tho.  Said there would be a vigil tonight.  That should be interesting!!!
Tiko, AC,  what a wonderful experience, getting to share this with both of you!!  you a both wonderful!!  Next trip  maybe can be for fun!
I did get to talk with Tim, and he did tell me that things are gonna happen in Aruba!!  Watch for it!!  I gave him a big hug from BFN!  That brought a big smile to his face!!  Such a sweet man!
many thanks to all of you here that offered up prayers for us this weekend.  We sure needed them!  Thanks again, it's good to be home!
God is good!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1909 on: September 08, 2008, 10:09:59 AM »

Its just my opinion, but that timeline seems to be the only thing that fits all these places IF, BIG   IF  her body is under that concrete slab.

My sister seems to think that George left the body in the trunk and then left the car at Amscot with the hope it would be stolen.  But it was towed instead.

Then George said there was a bag of garbage in the trunk he threw out.  Maybe that bag of garbage was Caylee's body.  Anyway that is her theory.

I have no doubt that George is involved.  I have been around cops too long not to know a lying cop when i see one.

I may be wrong on this, but I thought that it came out that there was actually not a concrete slab poured... that there were some pavers put down for a patio... but I thought that I read on here that they were also not new, that there were some photos of Caylee on those pavers?

I never saw the pics, but I thought that I read that here.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1910 on: September 08, 2008, 10:12:04 AM »

This is the timeline I put together yesterday. 

Monday June 16:   Caylee is killed and body placed in the trunk of the car

Tuesday June 17:  Cell phone pings show Casey was in the woods near the airport for ten
                            minutes.  (not enough time to bury a body in my opinion) but possibly
                           scouting for a place to dump body.

Wednesday  Jun 18:  Casey makes 6 phone calls to her parent's cell phone between
                               12:45pm and 1:11pm to make sure they are not home.
                                Casey is seen backing her car into garage at 1:15pm by neighbor.
                                Casey borrows shovel from neighbor at  1:30 and tries to dig a hole
                                to bury the child, but it is too difficult and she returns the shovel an
                               hour and a half later.  Leaving the childs body in the car trunk

Tuesday June 24:    Early morning George makes police report that two gas cans have 
                             been stolen.
                             Later that day George says that his daughter came home for a little
                             while and that he found the gas cans in her trunk.
                             I believe he also found Caylee's body in the trunk (now dead for 8
                            days and smelling terrible).  George then buries her body in the corner
                            of the back yard where cadaver dogs later signaled a decomposing

George spends the next three days:  June 24, 25 and 26 doing the following:

Tues Wed Thurs.  24 / 25 / 26 th: 
             George Buries Caylee's body while wife Cindy is not there.
             Researches Chloroform and tries to clean remove smell from trunk of car.
             Makes plans to build permanent burial site for Caylee.
             Realizes that smell cannot be removed from car.
Thurs. night / Friday morning 26 / 27 th:  George and Casey take car to parking lot
             of check cashing store.  A place that any former cop ( george use to be cop)
             knows that criminals frequent to cash checks because they do not have bank
             accounts.  Has hid daughter leave her open purse with wallet in plain sight
             on the front seat of the car in hopes that car will be stolen.
             Car sits there for two days and is towed away on the 28th by request of owner of           check cashing store (Amscot)
Wednesday July 2:  George pours a new cement slab in the back yard.  I am assuming
              this was the day that George removed Caylee from her burial site and moved her
              body beneath the cement slab.
July 14:  Cindy gets notice in the mail that car is at tow yard and sends George to go get
             it.
July 16: Cindy opens the car and smells that it smells like a dead body and calls 911
            while George is at work and tells 911 operator that car smells like a dead body.
            George comes home and tries to squelch the whole thing by saying that when he
            picked the car up at the tow yard that there was a bag of garbage and old pizza
            in the trunk that he threw away and that is why it smells bad.

But by now Cindy has already done the damage by calling 911 and George wasn't there to stop her.

Very well done. 

My only comments are these: George being a former detective would know that theives would not want to take a car from the Amscot parking lot due to the amount of security camera's and the possibility of them getting caught. 
Also, where do you think he would have gotten the chloroform, and how would he have had access to Casey's laptop?

Please do not think I am being rude, I just want your opinion.  I see you have done a lot of thinking and putting this timeline together, and it is very good.  Just want to hear your thoughts.
Thanks for sharing BTW.  Very insightful!!  Smile

Hi Dolce:
Thank you.  I read here a few days ago that there was a tip that Cindy had a bottle of chloroform in her medicine cabinet.  I was shocked to find out that there was a large bottle of chloroform in my own office last week after the chloroform story broke, so it isn't out of the question that people do have it, especially those in the medical field.
This is very wierd.  In my past life I was married to a cop and I remember him telling me several times about the high crime spots and he said check cashing stores are constantly reporting robberies from cars.
So i am basing some of my speculation on my own experience for whatever that is worth.

Awesome!  Thanks for the response.  Given that information, I like your timeline.

Welcome aboard Abbey..

I like your timeline..would like to comment

1. not sure but i think LE said there was no new slab in Anthony's back yard

2. I hope Amscott has some sort of video on who dropped that car off...since they were having it towed, maybe they saved it..

3. I agree on the Airport cell pings..personally I think it was a distraction and part of the plan...I'm just a "pooh bear with very little brains" (and no cell phone) but even I know these things can be tracked along with GPS's so I wouldn't have one with me if I was...
since GA was a cop, I'm sure he was aware of this, therefore..distraction..

Very discouraged by yesterday's 180 deg turn..Anthony's property needs to be searched with ground sonar and thought that was to be done this week...holding on to hope with RED's post and hopefully LE has more than cell pings to think the airport is the most important place to look...

Again WELCOME ! great timeline and the more thinking people here, the better.. 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1911 on: September 08, 2008, 10:12:23 AM »

Hi Everyone:  I have been reading here for days and just got registered.  This is my first ever posting on the internet.
You all are a great group of people and I am glad I could join your forum.
This case has made me an internet addict.  I put together my own timetime and I will post it here in a minute.
Abbey

Welcome Abbey

Love the icon there Bamablues.  TOO CUTE!!

Thanks Dolce, I was going by Bama, but when I found the Avatar I had to add the Blues to it LOL

Prayers for Caylee
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1912 on: September 08, 2008, 10:12:25 AM »

News 9 reports that it is PUBLIC property where the psycho family has their tape and signs...

http://www.wftv.com/video/17418265/index.html

How can they be so stupid?

Peace Monkeys
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1913 on: September 08, 2008, 10:16:46 AM »

This is the timeline I put together yesterday. 

Monday June 16:   Caylee is killed and body placed in the trunk of the car

Tuesday June 17:  Cell phone pings show Casey was in the woods near the airport for ten
                            minutes.  (not enough time to bury a body in my opinion) but possibly
                           scouting for a place to dump body.

Wednesday  Jun 18:  Casey makes 6 phone calls to her parent's cell phone between
                               12:45pm and 1:11pm to make sure they are not home.
                                Casey is seen backing her car into garage at 1:15pm by neighbor.
                                Casey borrows shovel from neighbor at  1:30 and tries to dig a hole
                                to bury the child, but it is too difficult and she returns the shovel an
                               hour and a half later.  Leaving the childs body in the car trunk

Tuesday June 24:    Early morning George makes police report that two gas cans have 
                             been stolen.
                             Later that day George says that his daughter came home for a little
                             while and that he found the gas cans in her trunk.
                             I believe he also found Caylee's body in the trunk (now dead for 8
                            days and smelling terrible).  George then buries her body in the corner
                            of the back yard where cadaver dogs later signaled a decomposing

George spends the next three days:  June 24, 25 and 26 doing the following:

Tues Wed Thurs.  24 / 25 / 26 th: 
             George Buries Caylee's body while wife Cindy is not there.
             Researches Chloroform and tries to clean remove smell from trunk of car.
             Makes plans to build permanent burial site for Caylee.
             Realizes that smell cannot be removed from car.
Thurs. night / Friday morning 26 / 27 th:  George and Casey take car to parking lot
             of check cashing store.  A place that any former cop ( george use to be cop)
             knows that criminals frequent to cash checks because they do not have bank
             accounts.  Has hid daughter leave her open purse with wallet in plain sight
             on the front seat of the car in hopes that car will be stolen.
             Car sits there for two days and is towed away on the 28th by request of owner of           check cashing store (Amscot)
Wednesday July 2:  George pours a new cement slab in the back yard.  I am assuming
              this was the day that George removed Caylee from her burial site and moved her
              body beneath the cement slab.
July 14:  Cindy gets notice in the mail that car is at tow yard and sends George to go get
             it.
July 16: Cindy opens the car and smells that it smells like a dead body and calls 911
            while George is at work and tells 911 operator that car smells like a dead body.
            George comes home and tries to squelch the whole thing by saying that when he
            picked the car up at the tow yard that there was a bag of garbage and old pizza
            in the trunk that he threw away and that is why it smells bad.

But by now Cindy has already done the damage by calling 911 and George wasn't there to stop her.

Very well done. 

My only comments are these: George being a former detective would know that theives would not want to take a car from the Amscot parking lot due to the amount of security camera's and the possibility of them getting caught. 
Also, where do you think he would have gotten the chloroform, and how would he have had access to Casey's laptop?

Please do not think I am being rude, I just want your opinion.  I see you have done a lot of thinking and putting this timeline together, and it is very good.  Just want to hear your thoughts.
Thanks for sharing BTW.  Very insightful!!  Smile

Hi Dolce:
Thank you.  I read here a few days ago that there was a tip that Cindy had a bottle of chloroform in her medicine cabinet.  I was shocked to find out that there was a large bottle of chloroform in my own office last week after the chloroform story broke, so it isn't out of the question that people do have it, especially those in the medical field.
This is very wierd.  In my past life I was married to a cop and I remember him telling me several times about the high crime spots and he said check cashing stores are constantly reporting robberies from cars.
So i am basing some of my speculation on my own experience for whatever that is worth.

Awesome!  Thanks for the response.  Given that information, I like your timeline.

Welcome aboard Abbey..

I like your timeline..would like to comment

1. not sure but i think LE said there was no new slab in Anthony's back yard

2. I hope Amscott has some sort of video on who dropped that car off...since they were having it towed, maybe they saved it..

3. I agree on the Airport cell pings..personally I think it was a distraction and part of the plan...I'm just a "pooh bear with very little brains" (and no cell phone) but even I know these things can be tracked along with GPS's so I wouldn't have one with me if I was...
since GA was a cop, I'm sure he was aware of this, therefore..distraction..

Very discouraged by yesterday's 180 deg turn..Anthony's property needs to be searched with ground sonar and thought that was to be done this week...holding on to hope with RED's post and hopefully LE has more than cell pings to think the airport is the most important place to look...

Again WELCOME ! great timeline and the more thinking people here, the better.. 

I thought the same exact thing...distraction.  MOSTLY because this family has "suddenly" become so close with the Trenton Duckett case.  I do not think this was "sudden" at all, but rather Casey's "Study Guide".  I think she learned a LOT from Melinda Duckett's actions, and I believe she used it to her advantage in covering her tracks.  IMHO

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1914 on: September 08, 2008, 10:18:04 AM »

News 9 reports that it is PUBLIC property where the psycho family has their tape and signs...

Because they are Anthony's, bro...

It runs in the family! 

George assault video

http://www.wftv.com/video/17418105/index.html

------------------
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1915 on: September 08, 2008, 10:18:41 AM »

I may be wrong on this, but I thought that it came out that there was actually not a concrete slab poured... that there were some pavers put down for a patio... but I thought that I read on here that they were also not new, that there were some photos of Caylee on those pavers?

I never saw the pics, but I thought that I read that here.

Wow, now that would be creepy.  I definitely remember an interview with Cindy where she said they had moved a tree and that is why the ground looked disturbed.  Yeah right !!!  And i definitely remember something about a new slab or pavers, but i thought she said concrete.  The whole story is tooooo suspicious and way toooo timely for all this yard work to be done coincidentally around the time Caylee is missing.  It doesn't add up and George is in the middle of it because he is only one strong enough to do this kind of work.  It takes a lot of work to dig a hole deep enough to bury even a small animal.  No way did Casey do this by herself
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1916 on: September 08, 2008, 10:19:08 AM »

Here's the letter that is going out to IRS, Paypal & The State Attorney General. If you think I should change or add something, let me know now.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am providing you with information on a Trust Fund situation that I feel is possibly being mishandled and the funds used improperly.

My inquiry is in respect to  Trust Funds that were established for the missing toddler, Caylee Marie Anthony, in Orlando, Florida.

The information provided through flyers and MySpace advertisements, solicits donations for the efforts in finding Caylee. This is copied directly from the MySpace, today September 8, 2008. The link to the information can be found at the family maintained MySpace page :

http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

It has been brought to my attention that Lee Anthony has requested funds be placed in his private Paypal account. This is wrong and highly questionable as to legality. I am attaching a copy of an email received by someone wishing information on donations, which instructs them to put the funds directly into Lee’s private Paypal account as well as their receipt that they did so. I am respectfully requesting a full investigation into this situation. Many people have contributed their funds to a cause that to date, has produced no searches from the family or support of those who do search. If the Trust Fund was promoted for the sole purpose of searching for Caylee, by all means, any other use is fraudulent and should not be tolerated. Nor should the solicitations of funds be placed into private, non-charitable accounts.

I appreciate your immediate attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Mrskub

Attaced Enclosures:

MySpace Advertisement:

Donate To The Trust Fund

A trust fund has been established to assist in the efforts in finding Caylee. You may send check, money order, or cash to the address below:

Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony
c/o Bichler & Kelley, P.A.
807 West Morse Boulevard, Suite 201
Winter Park, Florida 32789

Make the check or money order payable to "Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony".

You may also donate by visiting any SunTrust Banking location. Advise the bank teller that you'd like to donate to the Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony account.

If you'd like information on how to make an online wire transfer please contact Caylee's uncle Lee Anthony at 407-808-5132 or via email at LeeAAnthony@gmail.com.

Other Ways To Donate

If you or your organization are able to donate towards the efforts in the search for Caylee the family is in need of the following items:

Fliers
T-Shirts
HelpFindCaylee.com wristbands
Buttons
Sticky Posters
Bottled Water
Snack Foods

Donations can also be made in the form of Gift Cards that will be used in the family's efforts in the search of Caylee:

Gas Stations such as BP or Hess
Office Supply Stores such as Office Depot or Staples
Grocery Stores such as Publix or Winn-Dixie
Department Stores such as Wal-Mart or Target

Donations can be sent/delivered to:

Help Find Caylee
4937 Hopespring Drive
Orlando, FL 32829

You may also contact Caylee's uncle Lee Anthony via email at LeeAAnthony@gmail.com or via cell phone at 407-808-5132 to with any donation-related questions.

Please note:
* I have attached a copy of the email correspondence from Lee regarding the deposit to his Paypal here. It just won't show up unless I re-do the link

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1917 on: September 08, 2008, 10:20:13 AM »

That's what I kept wondering.  The sidewalk and I believe the grass next to the street would be public property.  The Anthony's cannot attempt to block people from being on the sidewalk OR that grass.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1918 on: September 08, 2008, 10:21:24 AM »

I have always thought perhaps the car was left there in hopes it would be stolen...especially with the pocket book on the front seat....What woman do you know who would leave her pocket book..I can understand someone forgetting it, but any normal person under normal circumstances would return for it.

IIRC, LE did recover the trash bag from the tow yard.

Good thoughts...WELCOME...keep on posting.

And welcome to the other new monkeys!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1919 on: September 08, 2008, 10:24:59 AM »

In all honesty I would probably do the same thing George and Lee did.  The situation is bad enough but constant strangers looking at your house would piss me off too.  I understand that Casey is in that house but I am only ready to say one person alone is guilty not the whole family. 

The last thing in the world they want to hear is Caylee is dead.  I believe this because if anything ever happened to my daughter I would feel the same way.  I would be in denial also.  Add to the fact total strangers yelling at you that you are a bad person and your granddaughter is dead.  I don't see how anybody could stay calm in that situation. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.