May 03, 2024, 05:58:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #8 7/20/10 - 7/23/10  (Read 248985 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: July 23, 2010, 09:17:03 AM »

Looks like DeDe's condo is for sale as well:

Thank you, Klaas.  I see a For Sale sign and flyers. The other house they showed was for sale, too.  Terri's friends are getting out of Dodge?

I think that is Dede's house.  In the blog she writes about her older model SUV.  And even though the news station 'censored' the number on the front door when they filmed it, I could tell it matched the unit number we found for Dede.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: July 23, 2010, 09:21:37 AM »

Reminder - today some questions will be answered by LE:
http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom.htm

MULTNOMAH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE ACCEPTING MEDIA QUESTIONS REGARDING KYRON CASE
Posted: July 21st, 2010 10:24 AM

Sheriff Daniel Staton and Multnomah County Sheriff's Office understands that the community and media have many questions regarding the Kyron Horman investigation.  We can ensure you that our primary goal is to complete a thorough investigation. As stated in prior press releases, there are many decision points which are discussed and filtered among investigators, deputy district attorneys, command staff and other experts. Our detectives and searchers are continuing to follow-up on many leads to include establishing and verifying information relating to Kyron's activities prior to his disappearance.

Multnomah County Sheriff's Office would like to provide the media the opportunity to submit questions they would like answered regarding Kyron Horman case. Please understand and remember this is an ongoing criminal investigation. There will be some questions that cannot be answered based on this fact.

Submit your questions to Kyron.case.questions@mcso.us. This email address will be accepting questions up to 2pm today, July 21, 2010.

A written statement will be released no later than Friday July 23, 2010 based on the questions submitted. 

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office would also like to announce that a press conference is scheduled for Tuesday July 27, 2010 at the Hanson Building located at 12240 NE Glisan Portland, Oregon. The exact time for this press conference will be announced by Friday July 23, 2010.
Present at this conference will be Chief Deputy Tim Moore and Lead Investigator of the Kyron case Sgt. Lee Gosson. The purpose of this press conference will be to provide an update of the case and respond to questions that were submitted regarding the case.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #882 on: July 23, 2010, 09:21:51 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: July 23, 2010, 09:25:46 AM »

Saw the blue bin and wondered if Terri had some extras other that the one she used for recycling, maybe to haul dirt or cat food/litter.

Klaas, I found this little snippet.

"Worms are not picky eaters, they will munch on just about anything, in quantities that would shame a sumo wrestler."

Klaas, forget the computers!  They need to be checking compost bins!   

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: July 23, 2010, 09:26:16 AM »

Investigators put pressure on Terri Moulton Horman's friends, including Dede Spicher

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...essure_on.html

Investigators searched Spicher's condominium in Tualatin last week, and have conducted multiple interviews with people who had seen Spicher on June 4.

Spicher was a visible presence at the Horman house after Kaine Horman moved out and filed for divorce and a restraining order against Terri Horman in late June. She also was seen driving Terri Horman to and from her attorney's office in downtown Portland.

Detectives learned that Spicher, who shares Terri Horman's passion for fitness and gardening, was doing gardening work for a Northwest Portland homeowner on June 4. She abruptly left the house about 11:30 a.m. and didn't return until an hour to 90 minutes later.

More at link
 I just went back a fewpages so if this was posted already sorry

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: July 23, 2010, 09:26:50 AM »

Family: Woman in close contact with Terri Horman not cooperating

http://www.katu.com/news/local/99076504.html

Here is the statement released by Desiree and Tony Young, and Kaine Horman:

“We have been briefed by law enforcement on the most recent developments in Kyron’s case. We have been informed that they have identified a person that has been in close communication with Terri Moulton Horman since Kyron went missing and her name is DeDe Spicher. She has not only been in close communication with Terri but has been providing Terri with support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son. Additional information provided shows that she is refusing to cooperate with law enforcement, she is also going as far as to suggest to others that may have information regarding Kyron’s disappearance, not to cooperate as well. We implore DeDe Spicer (sic) to come forward and cooperate with the investigators in any way that they need in order to assist us in finding our son. We will state further that if we find out through the investigation that she caused a delay in us finding our son due to her lack of cooperation, we will pursue civil remedies in this matter.

“We as a family cannot understand how anyone can look at Kyron’s smiling face, having information and choose not to help bring him home. Please remember what this is about, it’s about bringing a wonderful little boy back to his family.”

Desiree, Tony, and Kaine

newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #886 on: July 23, 2010, 09:30:40 AM »

Good morning all,
Thanks for all of the links and updates. This case is frustrating to me. My question is why haven't they arrested Terri?  She has lied to LE about her whereabouts. They hauled Casey in, and I feel they need to haul Terri in. Now they are saying one of her friends is not cooperating. I don't get it.  Terri's silence speaks volumes to me. If I were in this situation I would be screaming my innocence, doing whatever I could to help find Kyron, and fighting for the right to see my other children. Then again those would be the actions of an innocent person.  I am curious about the guy that works with the military etc., he states Kyron is being kept on private property aprox. 10 miles away.  If Kyron is alive somewhere nearby I wonder if he knows what is going on? Is he being kept from t.v., the internet, telephone, etc? Either someone is being instructed as to what to do or Kyron is no longer with us. I wish LE would step up the case. Maybe there is a Grand Jury going on behind the scenes, if so Terri's days are limited. I agree with the comments on Terri's friend being self absorbed, and the dog story bugged the crap out of me. But birds of a feather flock together.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: July 23, 2010, 09:33:24 AM »

Good morning to all,

Detectives learned that Spicher, who shares Terri Horman's passion for fitness and gardening, was doing gardening work for a Northwest Portland homeowner on June 4. She abruptly left the house about 11:30 a.m. and didn't return until an hour to 90 minutes later.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #888 on: July 23, 2010, 09:40:45 AM »

Wow, you can learn a lot about a person from their Twitter!  Since late last year Dede has hired contractors (through ServiceMagic, maybe?) and has her house on the market.  She also is very, very into gardening.

@Rosemont_Farm This is my friend's child. I know him. It's so so scary!     10:50 PM Jun 5th  via txt 

http://twitter.com/dedejustdede
This one is wierd..see she quit tweeting around July 7th...

Heads up PDX peeps: the Red Robin in Wilsonville has no A/C. I think their heat may be on.
8:07 PM Jul 9th via txt

On a questionarre that Terri did, wasn't her favorite restaurant Red Robin? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #889 on: July 23, 2010, 09:48:46 AM »

Wow, just got caught up.  DeDe looks as crazy as a bedbug    I'm almost afraid to know what this chick has been up to.  The tweet about the air conditioner at Red Robin, could be as simple as not wanting to eat somewhere where it isn't cool inside. I never go to restaurants in the summer that I know is not real cool inside.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #890 on: July 23, 2010, 09:53:53 AM »

Saw the blue bin and wondered if Terri had some extras other that the one she used for recycling, maybe to haul dirt or cat food/litter.

"Worms are not picky eaters, they will munch on just about anything, in quantities that would shame a sumo wrestler."

I thought about a "worm technique" when I saw her directions on how to make a worm bin.   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #891 on: July 23, 2010, 09:55:11 AM »

This is starting to sound more and more like the Scotty Baker case.  I pray the ending is different.

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0%2C%2C20104652%2C00.html
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #892 on: July 23, 2010, 09:56:24 AM »

I thought about a "worm technique" when I saw her directions on how to make a worm bin.   

Trying not to let my mind wander, but DeDe's friend has a pig farm in Yamhill.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #893 on: July 23, 2010, 09:58:23 AM »

Morning all..I was just reading and I saw where someone said that someone else said. That kyron was being held about 10 miles away omg is there a story about this I am just confused. Cause if the le knows who said this. Then are they speaking with him. Does anyone know more about that story. I have a 7 year old boy and he where glasses and this case just really pulls at my heart. I think about kyron all the time when I wake up and when I go to sleep. If anyone knows anything about what I am talking about please inform me thanks

RUMORS with no link back to the source mean less than zero.  Please at least post the link back to where you are reading this.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 10:02:49 AM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: July 23, 2010, 10:02:49 AM »

Luvmyboys - anyone can say anything on the internet.  Please don't post rumors like that without a link back to the site you are reading it.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: July 23, 2010, 10:04:50 AM »

Close friend of Terri’s spotted near Kyron’s home when he vanished
July 23rd, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. — DeDe Spicher, identified as a close friend of Terri Horman, was doing gardening work not far from the family’s  home in Northwest Portland on the day Kyron Horman disappeared, KGW has learned from a reliable source. Spicher reportedly left where she was working at 11:15 a.m. on June 4 and returned around 1 p.m.

The person who owns the house, who is cooperating with investigators, told them she called Spicher on her cell phone but she didn’t answer, the source told KGW. A person who was working with Spicher, who is also cooperating with investigators, told them of trying to unsuccessfully find Spicher. Both people have told investigators they have no idea where Spicher was during that period.

Family pleads with Spicher to cooperate

Thursday evening, the parents of Kyron Horman issued a public plea to DeDe Spicher, naming her in a written statement that says police have informed them Spicher has been in “close communication” with Terri Moulton-Horman since Kyron went missing, and that Spicher has been ”providing Terri with support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son.”

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/DeDe-Spicher-99077874.html?utm_medium=TerriMoultonHorman.com

http://www.radionewz.net/

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: July 23, 2010, 10:05:45 AM »

Blonde - yeah all that stuff was posted last night but it's good to repost, so thank you!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: July 23, 2010, 10:10:05 AM »

Latest Updates - In a Nutshell

Investigators put pressure on Terri Moulton Horman's friends, including DeDe Spicher
Published: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 7:50 PM
Updated: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 10:19 PM

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

BLOG
Deedle

http://deedle-dede.blogspot.com/

TWITTER
dedejustdede

http://twitter.com/dedejustdede

Letter from Kyron's parents, stepfather
Last Update: 7/22 10:12 pm

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/breakingnews/story/Kaine-Desiree-Tony-accuse-woman-of-withholding/wkOK4Z7MvUSAOMqRkGHc_w.cspx

Kyron's family calls on friend of Terri's to tell what she knows
Posted on July 22, 2010 at 8:46 PM
Updated yesterday at 9:51 PM

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kyrons-family-calls-on-friend-of-Terris-to-tell-what-she-knows-99076714.html

Friend of Terri's near Kyron's home when he vanished
Posted on July 22, 2010 at 9:19 PM
Updated today at 6:35 AM

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/DeDe-Spicher-99077874.html?utm_medium=TerriMoultonHorman.com

Kyron's family implores Terri's friend to cooperate with police
Story Published: Jul 22, 2010 at 8:42 PM PDT
 Story Updated: Jul 23, 2010 at 1:22 AM PDT

http://www.katu.com/news/local/99076504.html

Search for Kyron Horman: Parents Name Friend of Terri Horman as Second Possible Accomplice
July 23, 2010

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/kyron-horman-family-names-woman-eyed-boys-disapperance/story?id=11234220

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #898 on: July 23, 2010, 10:09:24 AM »

I have to agree with Klaas about Terri being bi polar/manic depressive, I picked up on that just from pictures and things she has written on FB and what people are saying about her, Kaine and Desiree. Obviously I have no idea but her actions and such certainly appear to be that. Now what scares me, this DeDe I pray doesn't have this or some other disorder, not a good combination to have two women running around like this and who knows what they may do. And the one comment from DeDe not being able to buy Prozac and runs instead, running is not going to help with whatever mental issue you may have.
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #899 on: July 23, 2010, 10:11:05 AM »

Morning all..I was just reading and I saw where someone said that someone else said. That kyron was being held about 10 miles away omg is there a story about this I am just confused. Cause if the le knows who said this. Then are they speaking with him. Does anyone know more about that story. I have a 7 year old boy and he where glasses and this case just really pulls at my heart. I think about kyron all the time when I wake up and when I go to sleep. If anyone knows anything about what I am talking about please inform me thanks

RUMORS with no link back to the source mean less than zero.  Please at least post the link back to where you are reading this.

I believe that Luvmyboys was referring to the post in this forum about that Ed fella. Luvmyboys please go back a ways and you will find a story about some psychic saying that they know exactly where Kyron is.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.