May 07, 2024, 06:08:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 365224 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1860 on: September 01, 2008, 05:59:23 PM »

Welcome all new Monkeys!
So I finally finished reading part one of the Casey PDF files.
Casey IS one cold *itch.I like how they did the good cop/bad cop routine on her.They got better responses from her with the good cop.
She talked more....much more with good cop,Well's?I think his name is.

Anyway,Casey mentions how Cindy will take Caylee to visit her GGrandparents....she says this for a whole page...just relaxed and chatting away.But she never mentions that Cindy's dad is in a nursing home,never mentions the father's day visit that Cindy and Caylee had there.

Casey's Grandparents live by a lake in FL.I wonder if the searchers will search there or near the nursing home(where ever that's at)and if they will search by this other lake that Casey said Zanny the nanny shared a house with room mates.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1861 on: September 01, 2008, 05:59:55 PM »

That would be a sentimental act - to bury Caylee there - do you see Casey as sentimental????

no.....but interestingly enough, there is a Lake on the property of the cemetery..   
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 06:02:52 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1862 on: September 01, 2008, 06:00:33 PM »

That would be a sentimental act - to bury Caylee there - do you see Casey as sentimental????

No. I hate to sound cliche here, but I see her grasping at love "in all the wrong places"......her frequent sexual encounters, her strange email to the 12 year old.....and maybe a graveyard.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1863 on: September 01, 2008, 06:01:24 PM »

Some facts about Jesus Ortiz (one of the alleged fathers of Caylee according to Cindy and Casey)

http://momtective.wordpress.com/2008/08/20/what-we-know-about-jesus-ortiz/

Recent searches have been in an area close to the airport and the Anthony's residence, which coincidentally is very close to Greenwood Cemetery where Jesus is buried. (A reference has been made that Casey probably would hide Caley close to her fathers final resting place as a tribute or memorial. It also ties into the cellphone pings on June 17.

Greenwood Cemetery is 10 miles from the Anthony residence.

Interresting

Maybe I'm too jaded, but I don't think Casey care's one whit about anyone other than herself and would not have considered a "deceased father" that never helped her out in any way. 
My 2 cents....

I think you are right. I think she used Jesse because it was convenient
for her. Then she used Jesus Ortiz's died in a car accident story, when Jess
had enough of her chit and got the DNA test.

I think the dad is going to be close to home. Home meaning 4937 Hopespring Dr.

I do realize that theory is a repulsive one, and I can see how some people
cannot wrap their minds around that, but I think we are dealing with some
highly dysfunctional sick people here.

Cindy needs to check those trees again, and shake da baby daddy out of it.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1864 on: September 01, 2008, 06:02:58 PM »

I notice there's a new monkey, named Glowworm.   You know the best things in life are still free, lightning bugs, stars, rainbows,

I'm the newbie named Glow Worm.  I have been trying to figure out how to post a message or reply.  So, here goes! 

Hi glow may I call you Glow? You can call me BB........

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1865 on: September 01, 2008, 06:03:28 PM »

No Janet, I thought all calls went unanserwed...

Hi Always!

Was somebody forced to poke you wil that broom this morning.

Anyways ... I also understood ... I do not have a clue from where ... that ALL calls in that flurry on June 16th went unanswered.  Now it has been revealed that Casey was able to contact her ex.

Why was Casey not able to contact her parents ... while at work or after work on June 16th or ... in the second flurry of calls on June 18th.  It does not make sense.

Always1 ... do we know for sure that Casey did not get in touch with her parents on either of those two dates?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Glow Worm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1866 on: September 01, 2008, 06:03:59 PM »

I notice there's a new monkey, named Glowworm.   You know the best things in life are still free, lightning bugs, stars, rainbows,

I'm the newbie named Glow Worm.  I have been trying to figure out how to post a message or reply.  So, here goes! 

Welcome Glow Worm!  Looks like you figured it out! 

Thank you for the welcome.  This is a great group and it has been very lonely out here alone just reading and not being able to share ideas.  My heart is with Caylee and my hope is that the search group finds her soon.  All of the volunteers, Tim Miller and the Equusearch team are a blessing!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1867 on: September 01, 2008, 06:04:51 PM »

Janet, I asked that before and I believe Klaasend said "all  calls"

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1868 on: September 01, 2008, 06:06:24 PM »

Glowworm, my Grandmother used to sing a song "Shine little glowworm, shimmer shimer " while she ironed.  Do you know It?????

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1869 on: September 01, 2008, 06:06:35 PM »

Welcome Glow Worm!  Looks like you figured it out! 

Thank you for the welcome.  This is a great group and it has been very lonely out here alone just reading and not being able to share ideas.  My heart is with Caylee and my hope is that the search group finds her soon.  All of the volunteers, Tim Miller and the Equusearch team are a blessing!

WELCOME GLOW!!!! Nice to see you and I'm glad you are here! If you need an avatar, check out the link in my signature line! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1870 on: September 01, 2008, 06:07:16 PM »

Welcome all new Monkeys!
So I finally finished reading part one of the Casey PDF files.
Casey IS one cold *itch.I like how they did the good cop/bad cop routine on her.They got better responses from her with the good cop.
She talked more....much more with good cop
,Well's?I think his name is.

Anyway,Casey mentions how Cindy will take Caylee to visit her GGrandparents....she says this for a whole page...just relaxed and chatting away.But she never mentions that Cindy's dad is in a nursing home,never mentions the father's day visit that Cindy and Caylee had there.

Casey's Grandparents live by a lake in FL.I wonder if the searchers will search there or near the nursing home(where ever that's at)and if they will search by this other lake that Casey said Zanny the nanny shared a house with room mates.

Nevertheless ... every word that came out of her month was a lie.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1871 on: September 01, 2008, 06:08:49 PM »

CBB did you read what Johnathon posted one page back????

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1872 on: September 01, 2008, 06:09:47 PM »

So i'm new here and like most of you I sadly believe Caylee is dead and it completley breaks my heart i have a 13yr and he is my life the reason i breathe and i could not even begin  to imagine how someone could hurt a child... when i was 20 i got pregnant and i told no one' then i finally got to the point in my pregnancy where i could not hide it no more so everyone around me knew at that time...regardless i have a handsome 13 yr old which i love and would die for and i can not begin to understand how a mother would.could not love her flesh and blood to protect her to point of safety, i put my kid b4 myself..i just do not understand how a mother put herself b4 her kid yea i know everyone calls her a skank and whore and whatever else but damn call me what u want my kid will always come first..this is crazy what the Anthony's r doing I can't believe the madness a baby is at stake...WHERE IS THE HUMA ::MonkeyWaa::NITY??????????????????????

OK ladies and gentlemen  the key to finding Caylee (precious ANGEL) is getting close to Casey and her trusting you enough (a male by preferce) so if all of u on this board think u r so smart try letting a man getting close to Casey and u will get all the answers u need; stop beiong stupid people Casey will never give it up unless a male intrest is involved.............believe me or not but this is the truth to finding Caylee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hi Jonathan - just curious...why do you keep quoting your own post? 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1873 on: September 01, 2008, 06:10:27 PM »

CBB did you read what Johnathon posted one page back????

No, but I will go do that right now! THANK YOU for any direction to news! I've been here but busy with the donations and Hurricane threads!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1874 on: September 01, 2008, 06:11:08 PM »

I just talked to Cubbee....they are fine.....she says the wind has died down.....not nearly as bad as it was......no flooding where she is....no electricity either...she sends her love to everyone and thank everyone for the prayers and good wishes.....I don't have time to read right now...have we head from any other monkeys who were in the path of Gustav???

Thanks Sunny...Not yet...I don't think...Would you mind if I copy your post to the Gustov thread?

no, please do...I honestly forgot about it.....sorry

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1875 on: September 01, 2008, 06:11:25 PM »

Thanks for directing me to the other thread.  I am getting all the info that I need. Again Thanks. Bright and early my A$$ will be doing what I can.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1876 on: September 01, 2008, 06:12:05 PM »

Glowworm, my Grandmother used to sing a song "Shine little glowworm, shimmer shimer " while she ironed.  Do you know It?????

Awe My Grandfather too would Sing that Song ........... 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1877 on: September 01, 2008, 06:12:41 PM »

Thanks for directing me to the other thread.  I am getting all the info that I need. Again Thanks. Bright and early my A$$ will be doing what I can.

Glad to be of help Beachgirl.  There's alot of information in that thread regarding the search and supplies needed.
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1878 on: September 01, 2008, 06:14:46 PM »

Sat. night, on Geraldo's show, he showed an interview his brother had with Casey's ex-fiance's Dad.  Dad said that he knew about the call Casey had with his son on the day of the flurry of phone calls.  One of the things the Dad said was that Casey was complaining about her boyfriend.

Now....maybe the boyfriend has something to do with Casey having gotten Caylee out of the picture.  She met the guy and seemed to go completely nuts over him.  That, mixed with the horrible fight with Mom Cindy and wanting to (I believe) hurt Cindy, cinched it for Casey:  the old saying of "kill two birds with one stone" (bad choice of words..sorry).  BUT...by getting rid of Caylee she was able to "'forever" hurt Cindy and Casey was left free as a bird to parteeee!!
Well, instead of the bird flying the coup...the bird flew into the coup!!!

Thank you Puzzler.

I had no idea that one of the two "individuals" that Casey attempted to contact in the flurry of cell calls has been publicly identified.

I must have missed something.  Story of my life.

Considering Casey attempted to contact them amid those "flurry" of calls on June 16th ... I do believe these two "individuals" who Mark Furhman refers to should be regarded as very important witnesses at the very least.

Again ... does anybody know whether Casey was successful in contacting either of her parents in those "flurry" of cell calls on either June 16th or June 18th?

TIA

Janet

One was Jesse, the other Tony.  I always assumed it was Tony the current boyfriend, but now we know she was involved with another Tony....the police officer.  Which Tony??  Does anyone know?  Interesting if it is the fired cop,  that means she tried to contact 2 police officers.  Just something to ponder.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1879 on: September 01, 2008, 06:16:04 PM »

So i'm new here and like most of you I sadly believe Caylee is dead and it completley breaks my heart i have a 13yr and he is my life the reason i breathe and i could not even begin  to imagine how someone could hurt a child... when i was 20 i got pregnant and i told no one' then i finally got to the point in my pregnancy where i could not hide it no more so everyone around me knew at that time...regardless i have a handsome 13 yr old which i love and would die for and i can not begin to understand how a mother would.could not love her flesh and blood to protect her to point of safety, i put my kid b4 myself..i just do not understand how a mother put herself b4 her kid yea i know everyone calls her a skank and whore and whatever else but damn call me what u want my kid will always come first..this is crazy what the Anthony's r doing I can't believe the madness a baby is at stake...WHERE IS THE HUMA ::MonkeyWaa::NITY??????????????????????

OK ladies and gentlemen  the key to finding Caylee (precious ANGEL) is getting close to Casey and her trusting you enough (a male by preferce) so if all of u on this board think u r so smart try letting a man getting close to Casey and u will get all the answers u need; stop beiong stupid people Casey will never give it up unless a male intrest is involved.............believe me or not but this is the truth to finding Caylee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

OK...your post above was confusing quoting your self, LOL.

I don't think any of us can get "close" with Casey now that she's back in jail.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.