May 03, 2024, 05:43:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 449048 times)
lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #280 on: January 16, 2010, 02:02:51 AM »

Gabriel does look good but medicated. The bottle looks like a prescription from the vertical labels on the side? Looks like it says Shake Well?

I found this about Travis Andrew Warford:

http://framedfathers.blogspot.com/2010/01/arizona-baby-gabriel-johnson-missing.html

01/11/2010

Travis Warford here. Thanks so much for the support. I truly hope the info I've given furthers the investigation and helps authorities find Gabriel. I'm still Jack's son-in-law, having been estranged from my wife Nicki for years. I've found out the Smiths adopted Hannah in Tn, not Az. It was my assumption after I found they moved. This is a copy of the email I sent to Tammi's biological daughter, who contacted me fuming over what they've done.

Thanks for your concern and views. I'll tell you this much.. I'm raising Hannah's 2yr sister, Abby Jo, in Dallas. I'm a good daddy. Jack Smith scares me, has threatened me and I'm not sure he didn't put the person up to frame me in Nashville so he could get Hannah. Nicki was in rehab, where we put her, I was in jail, and he got what he wanted. It's a documented fact that the state dropped three unbelievably serious charges against me when they had no witness. That is, the person who fabricated the charges disappeared.. a distrought woman living in her brother's apt with 7 other people. Jack met her, they lived across from Nicki and I. He offered me 5 grand and to pay for my divorce if I'd leave town, which I refused. Afew months later I was jailed on boguss charges with with a pitifully low bond and Jack wouldn't bail me out, it was convenient. Nicki fell off the wagon when she got out and signed custody to Jack when put back into rehab. Noone contacted my family, though they knew how to. I went by their house and he let me see her for afew minutes, but not hold her. Told me to leave and not come back. He's a mean, calculative human being. I met him in court several months later. I filed a petition for custody and for visitation in the meantime. He claimed he spoke with my family in Texas and they "didn't give a damn", so I tried to put him on the phone with my mother to explain that to her. We had afew hearings and a mediation, then work moved me out of state. The lady from the state blew me off when I called and couldn't make the next date. I finally get back to Nashville and knock on his door.. some guy says he's bought the house and the Smiths moved to Az. I then get online and find adoption photos on Tammi's Myspace. That's how I found out. I've had it out with Nicki two dozen times about me never going away like they want me to. She's as evil as he is and it worries me to no end that he'll mangle my little girl's reality as he has Nicki's. They're hateful to me and deny my existence. They have to deal with me now. I'm not out to destroy anyone. I only want to help restore two families and see justice served with Jack, Tammi and Nicki

Does anybody know Craig Cherry's middle name? I may have found something but I don't know his middle name. I know there was a photo of him in #1 but don't remember the page number.  Thank you
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: January 16, 2010, 02:10:03 AM »

The baby was with Tammi and Jack from the 9th to the 18th, right? then with his mom from the 18th to the 26th. So if the sitter saw the baby and he was thin on the 21st, 2 days after the mom got him back from Tammi, would it be long enough for the baby to go from plump healthy baby with the Smiths to thin baby in 2 days with mom and then back to a normal weight baby on the 26th when the pics are taken? I can't see that happening in that span of days.

I think it concerns me that Tammi did speak to this babysitter and she can be convincing, look at her FB entries. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: January 16, 2010, 02:21:18 AM »

lillyfinn that is an incredible story, thank you for posting. I feel for this man, if it is true, maybe this case will help him be able to see his daughter again. I don't understand these two, seems like they have no respect for the father role.

I think it looks like a prescription medicine bottle as well. On my screen it looks purple, I am trying to recall a purple medicine but can only recall a pink antibiotic.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: January 16, 2010, 03:30:04 AM »

lillyfinn that is an incredible story, thank you for posting. I feel for this man, if it is true, maybe this case will help him be able to see his daughter again. I don't understand these two, seems like they have no respect for the father role.

I think it looks like a prescription medicine bottle as well. On my screen it looks purple, I am trying to recall a purple medicine but can only recall a pink antibiotic.

You mean amoxycillin?

Liquid Tylenol is bright red (red dye #40 IIRC), the generic is purple.  It looks red to me.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: January 16, 2010, 03:43:35 AM »

You mean amoxycillin?

Liquid Tylenol is bright red (red dye #40 IIRC), the generic is purple.  It looks red to me.

It looks red to me too AND I think the medicine bottle looks like the same bottle infant tylenol drops comes in.  I DO think he looks rather groggy in some of those pics.  I don't believe he looks particularly thin... maybe the babysitter thinks he looks thin compared to many other babies she is familiar with.  He does not look happy like most 8 month babies do.  My grandson plays and smiles ALL THE TIME.... unless he is tired or hungry.  I say again... these pictures give me the creeps.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #285 on: January 16, 2010, 03:47:42 AM »

purple, grape flavored   don't remember what color bubble-gum flavor was then junior strengh is red, maybe bubble gum flavor was red  It's been some years since I had to buy that for my twin sons.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: January 16, 2010, 04:47:27 AM »

He has more toys than the babysitter on NG said he had. Bless his heart an angelic monkey

Isn't that little red thing dangerous for a little one who mouths things?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: January 16, 2010, 04:52:13 AM »

He has more toys than the babysitter on NG said he had. Bless his heart an angelic monkey

Isn't that little red thing dangerous for a little one who mouths things?

Sorry to quote myself.

It looks like the thing that is given out to promote Hepatitis C awareness.  Also, is that white thing near him another choke-able or a binky--it looks kind of small next to him.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: January 16, 2010, 04:58:28 AM »

Tammi Peters Smith
I now have an attorney since one of our friends from the media let me know what's up! Yes this is based on Craig Cherry!
4 minutes ago

Heck I'm not from the media and I'm certainly not your friend  but I'm more than happy to tell you "what's up" and that you best get yourself an attorney cause you're in this up to your neck 
o4Bull sends Klaas a virtual "high five" , slaps her thigh and laughs out loud   

Slaps her thigh or claps her thighs?

I love this little guy.

Stampede!  Help zoogeeper!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: January 16, 2010, 05:04:34 AM »

TS gave the name of the babysitter.

Why did TS have access to the name of the San Antonio babysitter?

From a San Antonio reporter, that is how the two connected, Tammi talked on the phone with the babysitter. I don't understand, if you are doing something illegal, like with brokering babies, why would you be so willing to be talking to police, going all over the place on tv shows? Wouldn't a person lawyer up and shut up?

One would think so No Rose.  I don't think she is brokering babies though.  I DO think she wanted that baby so bad she would lie or do anything to make it happen though.

Wouldn't that be aiding and abetting.............in a kidnapping?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: January 16, 2010, 05:10:39 AM »

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_977.shtml

Good video of babysitter...!

Woman Claims She Cared for Missing Baby
One of the last people to see baby Gabriel Johnson is speaking with Fox News at Nine. An 18 year-old babysitter says was hired by Elizabeth Johnson here in San Antonio before her son disappeared. Yami Virgin spoke to her.

Meanwhile, police in Arizona say there has been no progress in the search for missing baby Gabriel Johnson. Authorities say they recently discovered a blog post that may turn into a potential lead. The 8-month-old has been missing since just after Christmas. He was last seen with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, here in San Antonio.

There's an entry from a blogger named "Beth" on beckyhiggins.com from around the first of the year drawing a lot of speculation.

The post reads: "I live in Wisconsin, but am currently in San Antonio. My husband and I are adopting a baby boy that was placed in out care January 1. I've decided to make our project life baby Gabriel." Investigators are checking into this lead.

Posted By: Jennifer SaucedoWoman Claims She Cared for Missing Baby
Thursday, January 14 2010, 09:10 PM CST

She had to have cared for this baby at least a little bit.  She got a sitter for him and didn't just run out while he was "drugged up."  Hopefully this means she wanted him alive, even if it was for money.  Alive is better than the alternative.

If I was taking pictures of my baby--possibly the last I would ever see, I definitely would have cleaned him up a little.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: January 16, 2010, 05:19:05 AM »

Why in the he!! was this woman allowed to be near this baby and why did the father ever want to work things out with her or leave the baby alone with her?  His judgment isn't so hot either.  Suppose he gets custody and gets another crazy girlfriend?

I believe in miracles!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #292 on: January 16, 2010, 05:35:50 AM »

the one photo of baby Gabe with the bottle looking thing with red stuff looked like a feeder of sorts and I got to thinking, a medicine dispenser? I found this..
http://www.onestepahead.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=534474&parentCategoryId=85180&categoryId=85200&subCategoryId=117218

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: January 16, 2010, 05:38:56 AM »

the one photo of baby Gabe with the bottle looking thing with red stuff looked like a feeder of sorts and I got to thinking, a medicine dispenser? I found this..
http://www.onestepahead.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=534474&parentCategoryId=85180&categoryId=85200&subCategoryId=117218

Yes, I think that is what it is.  Neat looking gadget... if I had seen them before, would have bought one for my grandbabies!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: January 16, 2010, 05:41:14 AM »

Yes, I think that is what it is.  Neat looking gadget... if I had seen them before, would have bought one for my grandbabies!
I found a couple different styles but I think it may be one of those fancy medicine dispensers. They are neat huh?

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: January 16, 2010, 06:03:26 AM »

Indictment Handed Up In Baby Gabriel Case
Jack, Tammi Smith Call Police Search 'Scare Tactic'

PHOENIX -- A grand jury handed up an indictment Friday against Elizabeth Johnson, the mother of a missing 8-month-old dubbed "Baby Gabriel," less than 24 hours after Tempe police officers searched the home of two persons of interest in the case.

Johnson was charged with kidnapping, child abuse, custodial interference and conspiracy to commit custodial interference, authorities said.

Police will not elaborate as to who Johnson's alleged co-conspirators are, and they said Jack and Tammi Smith remain persons of interest.

The Smiths called the police search of their home Thursday night a "scare tactic."

Detectives searched two computer hard drives and confiscated a laptop, the couple said.

"They took and just duplicated everything that was on (the hard drives)," said Jack Smith. "They took a laptop that hadn't been turned on in about eight months."

Though they said the search was unexpected, the Smiths said they have nothing to hide.

The Tempe Police Department said its goal is simply to find Gabriel.

"Based on (Johnson's) statements, she either killed him or handed him off to someone else," police spokesman Mike Horn.

Police Release Photographs Of Baby Gabriel
On Friday, the Tempe Police Department released photographs of Gabriel taken from Johnson's camera.

According to an e-mail from Horn, time stamps from the camera indicate the final photographs were taken Dec. 26. Gabriel was reported missing Dec. 27.

Investigators believe the photographs were all taken in a room at the Home Gate Hotel in San Antonio, Texas, Horn said.

Authorities impounded Johnson's digital camera when she was arrested in Miami Beach, Fla.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22251939/detail.html

Does not sound to me like they were as happy about this search as they tried to make out..

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #296 on: January 16, 2010, 08:45:49 AM »

Tammi Peters Smith
I now have an attorney since one of our friends from the media let me know what's up! Yes this is based on Craig Cherry!
4 minutes ago

Heck I'm not from the media and I'm certainly not your friend  but I'm more than happy to tell you "what's up" and that you best get yourself an attorney cause you're in this up to your neck 

I love this little guy.

Goodmorning,

What if CC and TS made a business out of illegal adoptions?  Has his name appeared a dozen times or more?

CC is close to TS, they speak everyday or every other day, what first cousins are that chummy unless it is connected to

business?  I wonder if there little operation is busted.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: January 16, 2010, 08:51:55 AM »

Tammi Peters Smith
4 minutes ago

I love this little guy.

Goodmorning,

What if CC and TS made a business out of illegal adoptions?  Has his name appeared a dozen times or more?

CC is close to TS, they speak everyday or every other day, what first cousins are that chummy unless it is connected to

business?  I wonder if there little operation is busted.

How do you know they are that close?  Seems like he would be pizzed about using  his name.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #298 on: January 16, 2010, 08:52:25 AM »

I agree Traceygirl,

Lily, nice work. Hannah's dad sounds intelligent, caring and normal.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #299 on: January 16, 2010, 08:57:51 AM »

Pictures of Gabriel from EJ's camera taht LE has

http://www.kpho.com/slideshow/news/22251950/detail.html

I now believe she was drugging Gabriel.  Pictures 3 and 4 he is playing with what looks like a medicine bottle 

Catching up here but that not only looks like a medicine bottle but it may be a prescription bottle - can anyone blow it up and look at the yellow tags at the top of the bottle? It looks like the little stickers they put on scripts to let you know of dangers like drowsiness ect.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.