May 15, 2024, 04:54:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #678 8/16 - 8/26/2007  (Read 213832 times)
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #360 on: August 19, 2007, 09:16:58 PM »

sandy - Please? Thanks!

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/1840/1/

Nos a compronde cu awe mainta trempan na costa noord di Aruba weso a wordo haņa. E wesonan aki a wordo haņa net banda di e brug chiquito na costa. E wesonan lo mester tin basta aņa eynan caba pero tawata bow tera. E lama bruto cu tin awor lo mester a coba pa asina e wesonan por a wordo mira. E prome informa ta bisa cu nan lo mester ta weso humano.

here goes: We understand that awe mainta has said a human bone has been found.The bone was found by beach maintanece personnel who thinks the bone may be oldand has a ruff appearance.  Then in looking more he claims the bone may not be human. it does not say who this person is just a park worker.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: August 19, 2007, 09:19:26 PM »

so this "goat" has jewelry on it's leg?!?!? Rolling Eyes

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: August 19, 2007, 09:20:51 PM »

On second thought........ some Aruban may have a "goat" as a lover.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #363 on: August 19, 2007, 09:24:03 PM »

I KNOW.............AARGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #364 on: August 19, 2007, 09:28:21 PM »

sandy - Please? Thanks!

Nos a compronde cu awe mainta trempan na costa noord di Aruba weso a wordo haņa. E wesonan aki a wordo haņa net banda di e brug chiquito na costa. E wesonan lo mester tin basta aņa eynan caba pero tawata bow tera. E lama bruto cu tin awor lo mester a coba pa asina e wesonan por a wordo mira. E prome informa ta bisa cu nan lo mester ta weso humano.

here goes: We understand that awe mainta has said a human bone has been found.The bone was found by beach maintanece personnel who thinks the bone may be oldand has a ruff appearance.  Then in looking more he claims the bone may not be human. it does not say who this person is just a park worker.

Thanks Sandy. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #365 on: August 19, 2007, 09:30:43 PM »

ughhhhhh just got knockedoff again.  I was jsut saying  yea can you believe a goat wearing jewelry.  Does anyone remember if Nat had jewelry on. In 2005 i remember someone posted she had a bracelet on.  In the picture wher she is wearin the green shirt, (that we were told was fishing nets) did anyone see jewelry?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: August 19, 2007, 09:32:09 PM »

I wish we had a "Dr. Baden" here to tell us what a bone might look like after 2 years in salt water.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: August 19, 2007, 09:35:26 PM »

One poster said a shoulder bone was found in moko behind the vds.
batman
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: August 19, 2007, 09:36:08 PM »

sandy - Please? Thanks!

Thanks again Sandy!
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: August 19, 2007, 09:37:17 PM »

Sandy, I thought Natalee had on a necklace that she & her friends had bought that were alike

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: August 19, 2007, 09:37:23 PM »

Several of the girls had starfish necklace.  Not sure if that would qualify and should not be on leg.  That sounds like ankle bracelet. 

Sounds like this is being set up to be a goat this time instead of the usual donkey.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: August 19, 2007, 09:37:29 PM »

ughhhhhh just got knockedoff again.  I was jsut saying  yea can you believe a goat wearing jewelry.  Does anyone remember if Nat had jewelry on. In 2005 i remember someone posted she had a bracelet on.  In the picture wher she is wearin the green shirt, (that we were told was fishing nets) did anyone see jewelry?

She may have been wearing a bracelet and earrings.  What we don't know is if she may have been wearing an ankle bracelet.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: August 19, 2007, 09:41:32 PM »

She may have been wearing a bracelet and earrings.  What we don't know is if she may have been wearing an ankle bracelet.
Was the pic with her and friends on the beach a "full body" shot? This is the only pic I remember that might show her ankles.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: August 19, 2007, 09:42:21 PM »

Sandy, I thought Natalee had on a necklace that she & her friends had bought that were alike

I remember this.  I thought it was silver.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #374 on: August 19, 2007, 09:42:48 PM »

i wonder if dash was around and she knew if Nat had jewelry on.  Piesnan is foot brazsonan is arms cuello is neck. hope someone is emailing jqk, texas e-g search or even Dave or Beth.

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: August 19, 2007, 09:43:54 PM »

i do believe we're being "spoofed" by the extraordinarily nice kids on the happy island. wouldn't be able to prove it, but it sure looks like it to me.
dennisintn
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: August 19, 2007, 09:45:04 PM »

I thought the girlfriends all bought a wishbone necklace like

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #377 on: August 19, 2007, 09:47:29 PM »

Was the pic with her and friends on the beach a "full body" shot? This is the only pic I remember that might show her ankles.

yes thats the picture i mean.  she was wearing brown sandles but i couldnt tell if jewelry was on her at all.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: August 19, 2007, 09:52:54 PM »

When I zoom in on this photo I see her dangle earrings and maybe a bracelet next to her all inclusive blue bracelet.  I do not see a necklace or an anklet.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: August 19, 2007, 09:56:51 PM »

sandy - Please? Thanks!

Thank you Sandy.

It was just a park worker who found the duct tape and Natalee's top.  These so called park workers are doing better than the ALE.  Heck they can even tell that the bone is old.  How the hell would he know if this bone is old or not.  Once again we are being lied to.  JMO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.