May 22, 2024, 03:27:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #678 8/16 - 8/26/2007  (Read 214113 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: August 17, 2007, 10:34:19 PM »

Personally, I think Chavez would be more likely to grant permission to search than Aruba!  After all, HE has nothing to hide.

JMO

Anna - I agree.
hummingbird7525
Scared Monkey

« Reply #81 on: August 17, 2007, 10:42:22 PM »

OMG, lots more reading after I googled the Monroe Doctrine.  Bout the only thing I retained, and remembered as a child was Roosevelt adding the the Doctrine, "Speak softly and carry a big stick!" That sounds like a plan!!!!
I got to go, home stuff calls.  Night My Monkeys sleep tight. Smile Smile

Good days give you happiness.  Bad days give you experiences.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: August 17, 2007, 10:47:23 PM »

Nite HB
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: August 17, 2007, 10:56:39 PM »

Thanks Wreck,
But I didn't like all those question marks.  I'm not sure what that is, I will have to "google".
LOL -- I'm not sure either (my history lessons were a long time ago).
Basically, the Monroe Doctrine sets the United States to be the "enforcer" in the entire "Americas" and the Carribean. (Don't mess with Texas... U.S.A.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: August 17, 2007, 10:58:35 PM »

Personally, I think Chavez would be more likely to grant permission to search than Aruba!  After all, HE has nothing to hide.

JMO

Anna - I agree.

Seriously!  Chavez loves to be seen as some fake humanitarian. 

And that's a good thing to use if needed.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: August 17, 2007, 11:00:24 PM »

JMO

Anna - I agree.
If Chavez thinks anything will benefit the U.S. -- he will oppose it.

Seriously!  Chavez loves to be seen as some fake humanitarian. 

And that's a good thing to use if needed.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: August 17, 2007, 11:04:34 PM »

messed up reply:
"If Chavez thinks anything will benefit the U.S. -- he will oppose it."

(.... I still think the whole U.S.A. ''silence" here has to do with Chavez/Aruba/Sovergnity issuses anyways)

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: August 17, 2007, 11:10:39 PM »

messed up reply:
"If Chavez thinks anything will benefit the U.S. -- he will oppose it."

(.... I still think the whole U.S.A. ''silence" here has to do with Chavez/Aruba/Sovereignty issues anyways)

... the F.B.I. knows, our State Department knows, the KLPD knows, and The Netherlands Govt. knows

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: August 17, 2007, 11:19:55 PM »

Now keep in mind this is the World Court, etc. under the auspecies of the UN, and not Dutch law being applied.  But isn't it ironic they would be asked to host this when they won't even prosecute street crime in their own country!

Dutch to host special tribunal on Lebanon killings

http://uk.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idUKN1721284420070817?feedType=RSS&feedName=worldNews

Makes me sick.  How dare they pretend this great love of justice when doing nothing for Natalee.   Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: August 17, 2007, 11:50:04 PM »

"While still on my October trip to Aruba, Art accompanied me to see Beth’s attorney, Helen Lejuez. She informed us that Jan van der Straten had been responsible for a previous cover-up on the island" (Holloway p. 185)

Do we know anything about what kind of coverup that was "supercop" Jan was responsible for, who were the principals involved, when?

may
Scared Monkey

View Profile
Are there any CodeTalkers here?
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2005, 03:44:24 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
Shango is saying the media really need to investigate and dig up stuff about why the polis chief is leaving. The light needs to shine in that direction and not for everyone to say: oh good! he is leaving, he was corrupt and leave it at that.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1840.40

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: August 18, 2007, 12:10:21 AM »

"While still on my October trip to Aruba, Art accompanied me to see Beth’s attorney, Helen Lejuez. She informed us that Jan van der Straten had been responsible for a previous cover-up on the island" (Holloway p. 185)

Do we know anything about what kind of coverup that was "supercop" Jan was responsible for, who were the principals involved, when?

may
Scared Monkey

View Profile
   Reply with quoteQuote
Shango is saying the media really need to investigate and dig up stuff about why the polis chief is leaving. The light needs to shine in that direction and not for everyone to say: oh good! he is leaving, he was corrupt and leave it at that.

Riight..How could he lead a proper Investigation against his best friends son? He absolutely killed the Investigation,said he was retiring to holland then took the Police Commissioner Position in Bonaire. This is the guy started the coverup,tried to frame two innocent people then helped destroy all the evidence. I would imagine the Van Der Sloots owe this guy big..
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 12:15:12 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: August 18, 2007, 12:17:00 AM »

Do we know anything about what kind of cover-up that was "supercop" Jan was responsible for, who were the principals involved, when?

may
Scared Monkey

View Profile
   Reply with quoteQuote

With Dutch law so over-whelming favoring "suspects" and with previous "rulings" by Judges such as Witt and Smit -- I suspect the KLPD would have to spend more time and energy bringing down these corrupt officials than actually being able to prosecute the actual perps at this stage of the investigation. I fear J2K&P are going to skate -- but Jacobs, VDSt, etc. are the ones to go down. ( like double jeopardy)

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: August 18, 2007, 12:30:44 AM »

joran is a pig  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: August 18, 2007, 01:52:10 AM »

Robots I have found you, yippee!! Laughing Laughing

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: August 18, 2007, 07:20:15 AM »

There are two articles in today's Diario about Hurricane Dean. One is about the hurricane itself, the other is about preparation on the island.

The hurricane is projected about 450 km from Aruba, so it is not really on the path. However rough water, and a lot of rain and wind are expected.

From what I see on the "projection cone" the worst of the weather for Aruba would be this evening, around 5:00 p.m.

Jamaica is currently right smack on the path, could be a Level 4 or even 5 force.

The Yucatan peninsula (Cancun etc.) also is on the path, and projected at Level 5 at that point. Hurricanes are very rare there, but it does happen. (I was at Cancun one week before Gilbert hit in 1988. I think one of the 2005 hurricanes also went through the area.)

A reminder that one of the 2005 hurricanes on a similar path took an abrupt right turn and hit Florida.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: August 18, 2007, 09:40:58 AM »

Robots I have found you, yippee!! Laughing Laughing

Cool Very Happy

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: August 18, 2007, 11:12:01 AM »

Hurricane Dean Nightly Broadcast:  http://www.hurricanecity.com/live1.htm

Regrets, I've had a few......
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: August 18, 2007, 11:15:25 AM »

Heineken DJ Competition!        
Friday, 17 August 2007 

@ Cool FM 98.9
16 DJ'S
DJ Renzo
DJ Brian
Danny Platinum
J Star
Dwatje
DJ Bash
Virus
DJ Diablo (Steve Croes)
Al Copone
Jose da Silva
DJ Rodnie
DJ Dimon
Silvano
DJ Ray
DJ Big Rig
DJ Panter

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #98 on: August 18, 2007, 11:59:26 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/ BREAKING NEWS...........???

Nos a compronde cu awe mainta trempan na costa noord di Aruba weso a wordo haña. E wesonan aki a wordo haña net banda di e brug chiquito na costa. E wesonan lo mester tin basta aña eynan caba pero tawata bow tera. E lama bruto cu tin awor lo mester a coba pa asina e wesonan por a wordo mira. E prome informa ta bisa cu nan lo mester ta weso humano. Pronto mas informacion y imagen!

Translation vis PAP>>>>
we owing to compronde cu today morning trempan at costa north of aruba bone owing to wordo find. the wesonan here owing to wordo find just near of the bridge chiquito at costa. the wesonan will have to have enough year eynan end but tawata bow ground. the lama bruto cu have now will have to owing to coba for so the wesonan can owing to wordo see. the first informa is tell cu they will have to is bone human. soon more informacion y imagen!

mmmmmmmmm.......a BONE found???

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: August 18, 2007, 12:51:14 PM »

So I guess it was OK for Paulus to quiz Freddie because he was not Joran's OFFICIAL attorney at the time:

Quote:

The Code of Conduct of the Dutch Bar Association is somewhat ambivalent on the matter of lawyers conducting pre-trial investigations and certainly there is a taboo on speaking to a witness pre trial; although not expressly forbidden, it is simply not done. . . .

According to the following translation of Joran's book ... Joran's mother Anita and his attorney, Antonio Carlo, did all the questioning of Freddy ... not Paulus.  Anna ... when the "The Code of Conduct of the Dutch Bar Association" is taken into consideration ... Antonio Carlo's was committing a violation of its provisions.

Joran's Book

Page 154, Freddy after his June 12 statement:

(Joran) That night Freddy, per request of my mother, visited, to tell
everything.

Freddy's parents are coming along, because they do not find it a good
idea that Freddy goes alone. Besides my father Paul and my mother Anita.

My lawyer Anthony Carlo is also present at our home per request of my mother.

My mother asks Freddy to tell everything again.

Freddy: I could see on Anita's face that she did not know Joran had
left the girl on the beach and that he has lost his shoes. I also told
that Joran, Deepak, Satish and me had talked about it that I would buy new shoes for Joran. Anita could not believe everything I was telling. (as in amazed).

Carlo asks several times why Freddy thinks that Joran left his shoes behind.  Freddy answers: Joran did not want to walk with his shoes on the beach and probably left them behind because of that. Freddy tells the beachstory again that I would have told him on Monday May 30.

Carlo in between asks questions all the time.

Freddy: I felt he asked me those things because he thought that me as a good friend of Joran could understand why he had done these things. I do not believe he asked those questions because he thought Joran would have told me, because he repeated every time: Why do you think that?

My father does not ask Freddy anything, but he does react on Freddy's answers to my mother. He says: why does Joran lie, and why did he not tell us that?

My mother had promised the conversation would last 10 minutes max, but after half an hour Freddy's father gets up.

My parents did not agree with Joran's parents having invited me, Freddy says.

After Carlo had called the head officer for permission to visit me, he
confronts me with what Freddy had said. I immediately admitted I had
lied and that Freddy was telling the truth.

Paulus van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 23, 2005

To your question whether Freddy ZEDAN came to our house out of his own accord or whether I had invited him, I can state the following. According to me Freddy phoned my wife after he had been questioned by the police. According to me he and his girlfriend came over to see my wife and he told what he had stated to the police. I was busy in the kitchen and did not hear everything Freddy was saying. Only at the end of the conversation I joined them. My wife and I were angry at Joran, because he did not tell the truth from the beginning. My wife planned to confront Joran with Freddy's statements. That night we were going to have a meeting with Mr. A. CARLO, this was a previously planned meeting. My wife called Freddy again and asked him if he could tell his story again to Joran's lawyer. At first he didn't want to come because he had an exam the very next day but in the end he and his parents came over. He then told the story he knew to Joran's lawyer. I am convinced that Mr. CARLO did this with the best intentions possible.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.